Male HQ

Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

Heard that Blue Heaven also undergoing renovation. Anyone know if the renovation work is over at Blue Heaven? Heard the locker area is now at level 1 and there are more rooms at level 2. Heard there is also a change of management and the entry fee has been increased to $12. Not sure if the early bird discount still applies.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that Blue Heaven also undergoing renovation. Anyone know if the renovation work is over at Blue Heaven? Heard the locker area is now at level 1 and there are more rooms at level 2. Heard there is also a change of management and the entry fee has been increased to $12. Not sure if the early bird discount still applies.

Yse, the renovation is completed. The changing/locker room is on 1st level, more cubicles on 2nd level and 3rd level no changes. Fee already $12. Not sure who is the new owner.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Are there alot of young corwd or mature corwd there?

When I was there, it was a mixed crowd, however young crowd was in majority, maybe due to lower entrance fees in comparison to other saunas.

Blue Heaven Spa just revamped their website too. Check it out at BlueHeaven dot com dot sg.

Thanks for info, just surfed their web and they have improved the quality of the web and now easy to read. Previously the web background was dark colour and floral and small wording made the reading a bit difficult.

Opening hours on weekday also had been changed to commence from 3pm and prevoiusly was 5pm.

http://www.blueheaven.com.sg/

Heard there is also a change of management and the entry fee has been increased to $12.

It is true that the management of Blue Heaven also been changed? Is no more the frenchman named Jacques? Other than TC and I-7, other seems struggling to survive in this kind of business?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I hate their website... See already headache... And somemore, if in office, sure attract attention... Read the messgaes must wait for them to load sentence by sentence... Downright irritating... *Sheesh* What were they thinking about?...

Agree totally. :rolleyes: Not so patient to wait for all the words to be flashed. :swear: :swear:

:huh: :whistle:

old vclub never update web complained

new sphere no web complained

blue heaven revamped web also complained

why surfed gay web in the office ??? :swear:

Guest Guest_Warren

Agree fully BH website is a failure....... flash flash....so slow to get the info i needed....alos no pics of the place......

You know, I could have started a fight... :angry: But I won't... I am not THAT childish... Dear duck guest, please check whether I had complained about the others earlier before you make noiseAnd so what if I see gay web in office? Do I have to report to you???? :angry: :yuk: The point is the flashing of the website, not my surfing behaviour!! :swear:

Guest Prefer Mature

Anyone been to the "International Night" on a Monday at Blue Heaven? Were there many international patrons from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc?

Guest Prefer Mature
I think international night could means malay and indians....sorry if i offend anyone but i dun mean to.

Wonder if you have been to Blue Heaven before the renovation. International patrons (exclude Malaysians, Indians, PRC nationals, Indonesians and those well represented in Singapore) were allowed free entry on a Monday. Wonder if they still do that with the new management team.

I think international night could means malay and indians....sorry if i offend anyone but i dun mean to.

International night means for those from overseas, local guys regardles of race not considered as international, however it was before the renovation, I'm unsure about the latest, been there after the renovation but it was not Monday.

Guest stillnox

The renovation not that great but was there yesterday for their version of fmp..was packed n crowded. So i guess sunday is the best day. They should have a speedo night too...shld be on saturday ...

• 1 month later...
Guest gMoh

.. any update on this sauna? is it true that the management of blue heaven also had been changing from the frenchman jacques to local operator ?

Guest Ex-Saunagoer
.. any update on this sauna? is it true that the management of blue heaven also had been changing from the frenchman jacques to local operator ?

Well, guess you are right. Heard about that sometimes ago. Blue Heaven was recently (maybe a month or 2 ago) renovated and the website was also revamped. The entry fees has also increased a little.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BH boy

any idea what's their friday night, shower boys mean?

i went to their sunday nude night .. says from 3rd floor .. everyone was with their towels on . :(

Shower boy mean a young dude and another guy showering together. Saw a long queue of guys queuing outside the shower area before the renovation. Notice that there is a young dude and another guy showering together inside. The young dude is one of the BH staff.

Don't know is it the same shower boy theme as last time after the renovation? :unsure:

Guest Rub Back

Just asking what so good about rub back? I heard is good for blood ciculation,what happen if a person back alot of ance or pimples?Is is still fine going for that?Heard frds say is not good going for sauna & steam room too,is it true?

Shower boy mean a young dude and another guy showering together. Saw a long queue of guys queuing outside the shower area before the renovation. Notice that there is a young dude and another guy showering together inside. The young dude is one of the BH staff.

last time at v-club, the shower boy charged btwn $10-15 for 20mins service. how much they charge at BH?

Guest Guest

tried the shower boy at BH... no hanky panky juz a shower... not up to waterspa standard (my masseuse did a very good job of cleaning me) but it was FOC... part of the theme that night...

tried the shower boy at BH... no hanky panky juz a shower... not up to waterspa standard (my masseuse did a very good job of cleaning me) but it was FOC... part of the theme that night...

So, I guess that the shower boy at BH would be in swimming trunk as I remember the shower boy at the defunct V-Club was also naked.

Guest Guest

where is this waterspa? U mind provide some info?

• 4 months later...

my first time at blue heaven...

and at the end of it all felt so tired... but shioked~!!!

i guess i shouldn't have spent so much time in the sauna area (3rd level) felt so dehydrated after that... which explains why i'm so tired.

but goodness... first time having a few guys at one shot.

:-)

always thought that people will not be interested in me (physically or appearance or any other thing)

but i guess in such an environment... anything goes...

During a 10-20 minute sauna session, the heart rate increases by 50-75%. This provides the same metabolic result as physical exercise. The increased cardiac load is the equivalent to a brisk walk. There is a nominal effect on blood pressure because the heat also causes blood vessels in skin to expand to accommodate increased blood flow.

Blood vessels become more flexible [citation needed] and there is increased circulation to the extremities. During a sauna, blood flow to the skin increases to as high as 50-70% of cardiac output (compared to the standard 5-10%). This is due to the blood vessels in the skin's surface expanding to accommodate the increased blood flow, a process known as vasodilation. This increased blood flow brings important nutrients to subcutaneous and surface tissue, promoting cellular activity and growth.[citation needed] It is especially beneficial to areas of the skin which normally suffer from poor circulation. Along with nourishing the skin, the high temperatures also cause the skin's 2 million eccrine glands to excrete sweat to cool down the skin and blood capillaries. Research has shown that sweat is much more effective than water at emulsifying fat located in the skin's sebaceous glands, and thus at removing the sebum and bacteria lodged in the fat.[citation needed] The vasodilation caused by the high temperatures also allow essential fluids to be transported to the skin's surface. This enhances the development of collagen, giving the skin a continued elasticity and wrinkle-free complexion.

Steambaths and saunas induce sweating to provide a comprehensive cleansing of the skin and sweat glands. Skin is the largest organ in the body. 30% of body wastes are passed through the skin. [citation needed] Profuse sweating enhances the detoxifying capacity of the skin by opening pores and flushing impurities from the body. [citation needed] Researchers have often found that the towels smokers use to sit on in saunas turn yellow as a result of the skin removing impurities and toxins.[citation needed]

When taking a sauna, skin temperature rises to 40°C (104°F) and internal body temperature rises to about 38°C (100.4°F). Exposure to the high heat creates an artificial fever state, a process known as hyperthermia. Fever is part of the body’s natural healing process. Fever stimulates the immune system, resulting in increased production of disease fighting white blood cells, antibodies and interferon (an anti viral protein with cancer fighting capability).[citation needed]

Steam inhalation is an excellent treatment for many respiratory problems. For example, the moist air in saunas can relieve throat irritation. Steam also loosens secretions and can stimulate discharge of mucous from the lungs and throat, giving relief to sufferers of bronchitis. Finally steam can also aid sinusitis by relieving congestion and inflammation of the upper respiratory mucous membranes.

The heat also kills all kinds of bacteria and insects. This knowledge was used widely during the Winter War and Continuation War when Finnish troops were forced to sauna (although with the unclean conditions in the field made it unnecessary to force them). While the men were in their sauna, their equipment was in another. This cleansed both very effectively while Russians had problems with many diseases.[citation needed]

However, it should be noted, people with heart problems may be at risk due to blood pressure unpredictably rising or lowering after using a sauna. People with stable coronary artery disease are generally safe in a sauna, but people with uncontrollable heart problems may be advised to stay away from a Sauna by a doctor in order to avoid possible complications.

should have logged in before posting and did a search a while ago...

well came across this article in wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauna

• 2 years later...

Anybody know if the owner of blue heaven is a Caucasian of around 40 to 50 years old slim with a moustache.

I saw this guy once in BH but not sure if he bought over the business from the original owners.

Guest fairy god mother
Opening next Sunday, 23rd Nov at 10 Perak Rd.

Was there yesterday at their last day of operation.

Posters on the wall announcing their new location and date of opening.

wah piah blue heaven is now known as fabulous blue heaven gay sauna open tonight

Anybody know if the owner of blue heaven is a Caucasian of around 40 to 50 years old slim with a moustache.

I saw this guy once in BH but not sure if he bought over the business from the original owners.

Yes have they sold their business to a Caucasian foreign talent,so that he can get PR by claiming to own a business that employs Singaporens.

No reports??

it's really big and nice. i liked it.

1st floor is locker room, sauna, jacuzzi and shower area

2nd floor is computer area

3rd floor is private rooms

4th floor more private rooms

i'd go more often if it was was cheaper... with shogun & 10 mens' reducing their prices i think BH should do the same in this economic situation.

it's really big and nice. i liked it.

1st floor is locker room, sauna, jacuzzi and shower area

2nd floor is computer area

3rd floor is private rooms

4th floor more private rooms

i'd go more often if it was was cheaper... with shogun & 10 mens' reducing their prices i think BH should do the same in this economic situation.

Place is bigger than the old place but they didn't use it properly.

Also was told if didn't present the membership card must pay more not like last time can walk in anytime. (BTW think this 2 weeks no early bird special)

The shower area very dark and the place very dusty due to the big gap at the back door even the hot pool has a layer of sand.

The steam room very small and has a pool of hot water on the floor.

There should be another passage way in between the 8 rooms on the 3rd floor so that can move around without going one big circle.

4th floor could have more rooms if they take away the useless partition.

Want business take note of these points

Place is bigger than the old place but they didn't use it properly.

Also was told if didn't present the membership card must pay more not like last time can walk in anytime. (BTW think this 2 weeks no early bird special)

The shower area very dark and the place very dusty due to the big gap at the back door even the hot pool has a layer of sand.

The steam room very small and has a pool of hot water on the floor.

There should be another passage way in between the 8 rooms on the 3rd floor so that can move around without going one big circle.

4th floor could have more rooms if they take away the useless partition.

Want business take note of these points

total how many rooms? 4th floor how many rooms?

any cafe?

is the hot pool big?

total how many rooms? 4th floor how many rooms?

any cafe?

is the hot pool big?

Total 10 rooms. 8 on 3rd floor and 2 on 4th floor.

Hot pool not as big as the old one can take around 6 to 8 people and not hot enough

A big place but they didn't use it properly. No cafe

Total 10 rooms. 8 on 3rd floor and 2 on 4th floor.

Hot pool not as big as the old one can take around 6 to 8 people and not hot enough

A big place but they didn't use it properly. No cafe

thanks for the info

how is the crowd so far

which day normally most happening? still the same as last time right?