Male HQ

Bon Voyage Top Chinese

That's it for me.

Will check in with you guys once in a while on any updates to the Singapore scene. I can't stand it anymore myself, always the same old faces doing the same old guys. Am looking forward to exploring a new country and a new world city.

So long guys.. it has been fun.

Good luck, TC! I hope you do check in here very often no matter where you are. In that way, we wont miss you as much we would. sob...

I also get the same suffocating feeling also. Same faces (sometimes same attitude).... in the gay scene. That's why I hop over to BKK a lot. That eases the boredom a bit. haha....

Well, so this is not a goodbye. See u again here soon. :D Take care.

Guest -hitex-

I also get the same suffocating feeling also. Same faces (sometimes same attitude).... in the gay scene. That's why I hop over to BKK a lot. That eases the boredom a bit. haha....

wherever you are. be it in asia europe australia or usa, sg hk bkk tpe tyo, the feeling of sameness is always ever present and the same.

the important thing is your mentality and attitude. as well as your approach to life as a whole.

Guest guest

Guess I'm just born to be different. Why do I get the feeling I'm the only one feeling glad? I just hope TC will try to upkeep Singapore's "good" image abroad! Bon Voyage. And in this circumstance, I do wish you the best!

• Guest locked this topic