Male HQ

Love Of Siam

petr55

Hi guys

Have you seen this movie?

It is the BEST gay film I have seen in a very very long time.

It is a gay movie about first love between two teen THai boys.

I am sure all of us Asians can relate to their angst and forbidden love...

You can see the trailer here:

Arent the actors so handsome and gorgeous?

If you cannot get hold of this video, let me know and I will make it available for you to watch...

I particularly like Tong (real name Mario Maurer)

Mario_Maurer.JPG

Edited by petr55

Yes, I saw it. Even search for it when I was in bangkok earlier this year. Brought a dvd with nice pictures notebook, but sadly there is no eng sub.

So in the end I asked my bf to download the whole movie with eng sub for me. Love that songs that Mew sung in the movie - title "together". Its so touching.

Here is a eng of that song sung by a fan i think, he is a chub by the way, go that a look.

Here is the thai version, with eng sub. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GIiy7EHiVM...feature=related

Pay attention to the lyrics.

Edited by yishun

• 1 year later...
Yes, I saw it. Even search for it when I was in bangkok earlier this year. Brought a dvd with nice pictures notebook, but sadly there is no eng sub.

So in the end I asked my bf to download the whole movie with eng sub for me. Love that songs that Mew sung in the movie - title "together". Its so touching.

Here is a eng of that song sung by a fan i think, he is a chub by the way, go that a look.

Here is the thai version, with eng sub. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GIiy7EHiVM...feature=related

Pay attention to the lyrics.

Finally this movie is screened here at the GV Vivocity Cinema Europa. Love story between two teenage boys. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to watch it tonight. Looking forward to it.

I watch it in my iPhone last nite

Watched the director's cut version I bt.

It's a long show....

I nearly cried.

Tong and Mew are so meant for each other... Makes me missed my first love.

Tong's face is cute... a bit angmohish look. If he grows up and bulk up with muscles oooooo he'll be a god.

But certain scene I don't understand..

So is June = Tang?

If June = Tang, then why she din want her family back?

If Tong can decide who he wanna choose after getting the mother's approval, why can't Tong be Mew's bf?

The songs were lovely too, when Mew wrote his love for Tong in the song...

The names are quite cute too... Tong, Mew, Tang, Yin.... then suddenly Donut! hahhaha

Tong is of German Chinese descent...and yep with a bit of bulk, he would be very very yummy.

I think June is not Tang, just look alike. But if June is Tang, she probably might have lost her memories and therefore does not want to disrupt the family? or possibly she prefers to have the freedom to live her life, especially after she has fulfilled her obligations to her family.

I think why Tong did not become mew's bf is most likely because he understands that his family has to come first in this situation. I think he did choose to be gay though, maybe he needs time to reconcile his feelings for Mew, who knows?

and the Director's cut is better actually....but really long. :)

I actually thought Mew's (original) schoolmate/good friend from the band is a pretty boy ~ too bad he lost his share of attention cos the two leads are too adorable.

You meant -> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LiudCQwVrdk/Rsa55hnT_ZI/AAAAAAAAEV8/wWu0D1X33PU/s320/love-siam01.jpg

But still loose to -> http://hunkspedia.websiteko.com/2008/07/06/thailand-model-and-actor-mario-maurer/ lah!

hahahhaa

Mew is handsome in the way of original Asian race while Tong is handsome in mixed race ;)

In my opinion, Thailand is the best Asian country producing most handsome mixed race guys. Their mixed race men are adoreable, unexplainable :P

So I vote for Tong ;)

The movie is so so, still has many mistakes but the cast is so cute so gay guys will like it ;)

This movie is better than Bangcock Love Story :P

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

yes yes the black one on far right

and as u can see mario has a cute face but not a gd body :smokin:

You mean Obama ??? :twisted:

Mario is still very young, 21 years old ... and lastly, he is slim type :thumb: ... perfect :clap:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

<Arent the actors so handsome and gorgeous?

If you cannot get hold of this video, let me know and I will make it available for you to watch...>

Hi, indeed the actors are young, cute and handsome...can you make the video available for me to watch...

altho i must say i am a bit old...but i like to watch love storiess..

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, Yes the actors are indeed cute. But I think there are many components in the movies that are worth mentioning, like the mothers love for the son and the parents problems with drinks and the lost daughter a movie about love and family ties, I always like such movies, I think the next movie I am waiting for is imagine that by eddie murphy. Movies about life and issues and has lots of meaning in it, block busters are good, but often nonsensical in content haha.

<Arent the actors so handsome and gorgeous?

If you cannot get hold of this video, let me know and I will make it available for you to watch...>

Hi, indeed the actors are young, cute and handsome...can you make the video available for me to watch...

altho i must say i am a bit old...but i like to watch love storiess..

thanks

• 11 months later...

Hi guys

Have you seen this movie?

It is the BEST gay film I have seen in a very very long time.

It is a gay movie about first love between two teen THai boys.

I am sure all of us Asians can relate to their angst and forbidden love...

You can see the trailer here:

Arent the actors so handsome and gorgeous?

If you cannot get hold of this video, let me know and I will make it available for you to watch...

I particularly like Tong (real name Mario Maurer)

Mario_Maurer.JPG

hi... i really wanna see this movie. does anyone know how to get a copy of this?

Just wanna add on. I watched this one or 2 yrs back.

Everytime, when someone just watch it, i notice without fail, the person will suffer post blue for a while.

Anyway, this film is one of the best movies, if not the best. And its not just in gay movies.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Just wanna add on. I watched this one or 2 yrs back.

Everytime, when someone just watch it, i notice without fail, the person will suffer post blue for a while.

Anyway, this film is one of the best movies, if not the best. And its not just in gay movies.

Aint that the truth...

It got me in the blues for a whole month...

So in love with Tong (Mario Maurer).

• 3 weeks later...

Watched 3 times ? and still like it , I seriously dunno is it the cute actors ? the gay-related storyline ? or maybe i just like the soundtrack alot ! and i actually like the "sad" ending , cos real life is neber that perfect ! But quoting " I cannot be your BF ... But that doesn't means i dun love you " how many ppl can do that in real life ? esp with the Aj scene I seens so far , love will become hate if cannot have it usually ! I just loved the soundtrack !!! ( think maybe should put in my phone then can watch , over n over again :P

To bake & make people happy ... But am i happy baking ? hmmmm I just have to , cos if not people will not like what I baked ! P/s : We can exchange pointers BUT please don't just private me just to ask for recipes ! Thanks

Watched 3 times ? and still like it , I seriously dunno is it the cute actors ? the gay-related storyline ? or maybe i just like the soundtrack alot ! and i actually like the "sad" ending , cos real life is neber that perfect ! But quoting " I cannot be your BF ... But that doesn't means i dun love you " how many ppl can do that in real life ? esp with the Aj scene I seens so far , love will become hate if cannot have it usually ! I just loved the soundtrack !!! ( think maybe should put in my phone then can watch , over n over again :P

Indeed I agree with you.

I hate the ending though, bec it is so often the case in our real life.

How often I have fallen for straight guys, only to have a heartbreak at the end.

Petr

The boys are still very young and innocent. At that age, what really matters is love, isn't it? I watched this film 3 years ago, when I just started knowing about this AJ world... It was my happiness to find someone (of cos AJ) who I can share the film with them at that time. Have to say that I love this film so much :) It's not just about AJ's love, it's more than that.

Beside The Love of Siam, which AJ films do you like? I love Burnt Money (Plata Quemada), an Uruguayan film. It's a very very good one too!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I cried when Mew cried.....

Loved the song very much....

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)