Male HQ

Facial Treatment For Men + How To Improve Smoothness Of Complexion - Recommendation & Advice (Compiled)

Guest Guest_Carrot Cake Man

Try this made in Taiwan product. SHILLS whitening Pore-Refining Gel, as stated: Improves skin texture & roughness, leaves skin smooth, luminous & visibly younger. Using it for one week only, can order thru Qoo10.com.sg

Is thus safe to consume and how much?

if you are still experiencing breakouts, then it is best to work towards trying to prevent future breakouts. Because it is quite a tiring journey to try to smoothen the complexion whilst one might still be breaking out. 

My suggestion will be to:

1) Use a gentle deep cleaning cleanser that don't over strip oil from our skin. Most of us do not have really oily skin, so over stripping the oil causes our sebaceous gland to produce even more oil which will worsen the situation. 

2) Hydrate your skin since using non clogging ingredients (hyaluronic acid helps our skin to retain moisture by many multiples --> Naruko or Sasa sells this in rather pure form).

3) Some gentle antibacterial component in your regime will help to minimize breakouts if they have (i personally like aloe vera gel).

4) Gentle exfoliation once a week to ensure that our skin does not clog excessively.You can consider micro-dermabrasion services at salons if your breakouts are a thing of the pass. 

5) Sleep early and have enough rest will help stabilize your skin

6) Avoid deep fried and spicy food

Hope this is useful.

• 3 months later...
Guest Trauma

I have some portion which is uneven on my face, anyone can help to suggest which brand of facial wash can help to remove the uneven portions ?

I have mild oily skin type

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic