Male HQ

Wang Tao Of Changsha Hunan

Golfnut

It was a very long trip on the road. 23 days to be exact. Business itinery was Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Ulan Baattar, Beijing, Changsha Hunan, Hong Kong then Singapore. The whole trip although a business failure was brightened up by my first visit to Mongolia and my encounter with Wang Tao in Changsa.

We arrived in Changsha on Wednesday. It was the end of Spring and the weather was getting hotter. We checked into the Changsa Furama and proceeded to a business dinner followed by ktv. Since we have a 9am meeting the next day, entertainment was adjourned about midnight. A couple of senior guys brought some girls back to their room to help them sleep. I didn’t because I had a phone number to call – a number someone in Shanghai had given me. It was the number of a stocky guy in Changsha, my friend in Shanghai told me I would like.

I called Wang Tao from my room and found out that he and a friend just left a mah-jong parlour. I invited him and his friend to my hotel for supper and they agreed.

Wang Tao was a hottie. Physically, he was almost everything I wanted in a man. Charming, friendly smile, stocky build, about 1.65m tall, flawless fair complexion, big boned and most importantly, very masculine. His friend was not too bad looking, but did not have the physique or presence of Wang Tao.

We did not eat at the coffee house, instead, they brought me to a small local restaurant nearby where they ordered some local dishes which I did not really enjoy. I was just too busy concentrating my attention on Wang Tao.

Wang Tao works for the local government and supplement his income by operating a mah-jong parlour. He is married with a kid. As the conversation drag, it was obvious I was more keen on Wang Tao than his friend.

I finally broke the question, are they lovers? They claimed they are partners but they are in an open relationship, since both of them are married. Then came the question - would the other party mind if one of them were to entertain a foreigner to their city. Mind you, my Mandarin is bad and I was basically clutching at straws trying to be diplomatic there. They told me it was ok with them and asked upfront who I like to spend time with me. It was obvious, and soon Wang Tao was in my hotel room with me.

Initially I honestly felt bad that I had basically borrowed someone’s lover to accompany me for the night. Wang Tao and I actually sat in my room talking for quite a while. I told him about my apprehension and he reassures me it will not be a problem. This is not the first time he or his friend had entertained guests from out of town. Sometimes they prefer him sometimes they prefer his friend who is taller and more “delicate” looking.

We were both still fully dressed and I suggested to Wang Tao we take a shower together first. He really had a body I could die for. Short, stocky, thick neck, arms and thighs, flawless fair skin and a pink bubble butt I was just dying to open and taste. He was just starting to add on some fat in the middle but that just made him more desirable in my opinion.

The shower was an afterthought. We were more foreplaying than showering. Our hands were all over each once we got into the shower. Wang Tao had a short prick but it was thick. It looked like a perfect addition to his stocky body. I licked, he licked, I blow, he blow, I washed him, he washed me….basically it was a very wet foreplay. During the shower, I realized that Wang Tao could be a “bottom”. Once, he had turned his back and his butt to me while I washed and licked him down there. With my soapy fingers, I was able to probe and explore a little up his manhole. He was clean.

He got out first to towel off and I followed up a minute later. When I walked back to the room, most of the lights had been turned off, and Wang Tao was already sitting up in bed, the sheet covering him up to his waist, face grinning. I got under the sheet to join him, we hugged, and I felt he was naked too. It was about 2 am already and I asked if he can stay overnight. He replied he was planning to and had already informed his wife he was playing mah-jong overnight.

I set the alarm for us to wake up in the morning and then asked him if he need to “relived” himself? He asked what about me? I told him, I am happy I had a man like him to hold while I am in a strange city, and sex was secondary. And so, we went to sleep, me on my side with my arms and legs wrapped around Wang Tao. (To be continued…)

Anyone who is sexually experienced, straight or gay, will know that this “let’s go to sleep, while both of us are absolutely naked and horny from all the foreplay in the shower” does not work – especially since the side of my knees is resting firmly on Wang Tao’s thick prick.

We did try to sleep, or at least I did. But his hardened prick just wouldn’t let me. I tried counting sheep, but there is a thick hard prick amongst the sheep. I tried cajoling my body to go to sleep (a routine some sleep therapists teaches). Go to sleep my feet….go to sleep my legs…..go to sleep my knees…..BAMM!!!! HOW TO??? THERE’S A NEW HARD COCK I AM PRESSING AGAINST!!!

My knee was soon rubbing gently against his cock and my hand started exploring Wang Tao’s meaty chest and nipples. His hand that was next to my hardening cock started its own exploration as well. Both of us were lying earlier when we said we did not need to released our pent-up load.

Soon the sheets were off and we started making wild love to each other. This was not a man new to gay sex. He gave as much as he took. I was the one who started licking his manhole and he opened up readily. I put on a condom, lubed both of us and entered him, ever so slowly. He took it like a real man and soon, we were fxxking like two teenagers.

In my travels to mainland China, I have had the chance to meet many gay or bi Chinese men. This is my observation. Almost all of them are masculine or manly. For them, being sissy, girly or sisterly is rare. The reason is almost all of them are married. They are expected to marry and they do, but their other “life” is kept a secret or never discussed. In the Chinese society, married men are expected to play around, as long as they take care of the family. Whether they played around with women, or other men, is not discussed. The wife and the parents, just don’t want to know. As long as you are married and have a kid, they are happy and contented.

The sex was good not spectacular. We then cleaned ourselves up and really feel asleep later, wrapped in each other’s arms.

The alarm woke us up. It was early so I decided to buy him breakfast at the hotel coffeehouse. That’s where I learnt he was previously a state weightlifting champ. That explained for the super thick thighs and the bubble butt. Having a normal real life conversation with him when he is fully clothed made him even more appealing. I looked at him when he went to collect his food from the buffet table. He was so manly, his thick body filling up his clothes. He walk with a little swagger and was so appealing I knew I definitely would want to meet him later that night. (To be continued.....)

• 2 weeks later...

The rest of the day was filled with meetings and since we all knew it was leading to nothing, no entertainment was arranged. We had dinner accompanied by some ladies from the in-house KTV arranged by a local contact. After dinner, some of my colleagues adjourned for the night, ladies in tow. Local businessmen are all really horny toads, me included when we traveled to China. The government should focus their HIV prevention efforts on these people because I know for a fact that most of them (straights) do not use protection when they have fun in China. They thought that the girls are younger, less “used” and therefore safer.

Wang Tao had been on my mind the whole day. Visions of his stocky body and his meaty butt filtered in and out of my mind during the meetings. I caught myself staring at the butt of some of our Chinese business partners as well. Wang Tao and I had pre-arranged earlier in the morning for me to call him once I am free. He told me he would most probably be at his mah-jong parlour. I called him at about 9.30 pm and he said he will be come by in fifteen minutes and asked me to wait for him downstairs outside the lobby.

He arrived punctually on his scooter. I was pleasantly surprised. I did not know he rode a bike and secretly I loved riding on a motor bike since the days during my NS where there was this huge camp mate that always “tong pang” me on his 1000 cc bike. Well that’s another story. Wang Tao said since it was a nice evening and still early, would I like a mini tour of the city? I agreed, hopped onto his little bike, put on a slightly smelly helmet and then off we went.

We rode around a while and he showed me the river Xiang that ran through the city. Changsha actually is quite and ancient city and its history go all the way back to a few centuries BC. Mao Tse Tong was born in another city in Hunan not far from Changsha and received his education here. There is a huge park running parallel with the river and we stopped there for a bit of supper and drinks.

If there is one thing that will always stick on my mind about Changsha or rather the men in Changsha is that almost all of them are short – really short. In private conversations, I call Changsha the city of dwarfs. Ok, that’s pretty rude but it is the truth. I first noticed it when I was checking into the hotel. I looked around me, and everyone was kinda short except the guests. Wang Tao was equally short and his bf was not much taller. Also, the looks of the local people are somewhat similar – like there were quite a bit of in breeding. I don’t know; I just had this strange feeling.

After supper, we rode around on his bike some more. I liked wrapping my arms around him and he did not seem to mind when I occasionally let my hands slipped down to caress his hardening cock. Of course I made sure there was no traffic around when I did that. I was starting to feel a bit horny myself. Quite often I would grind my crotch into his butt and held him close. We rode around for quite a while. Wang Tao was genuinely trying to show off some of the city’s attractions to me and I appreciate that but to be honest, my mandarin is quite hopeless and my hearing is quite bad too. So while sitting at the back of the back, I was concentrating on holding him close and tight, while he was trying to explain stuffs to me.

We eventually went back to my hotel and I told him I want him to stay for the night. This time there was no pretense and we started fooling around the moment we hit the showers. After drying up, I told him I want him to fxxk me. It was just a way to let Wang Tao know I respect him and appreciate him as a man. In the Chinese society, there’s still this thing about man’s role and female’s role in a homosexual relationship. I don’t want Wang Tao to think I treat him as a female. He was more “male” than most people I had came across and I think he allowed me to top him the previous night because he probably felt I being a “rich” foreign businessman is of a higher social economic status than him. Maybe that’s my perception, but I guess that’s why the sex with Wang Tao was never very good.

I had a bit of difficulty letting him enter me because although his cock was not long, it was thick. He was good at fxxking and tried different positions. But honestly, I felt he was doing it for my sake more than for his own enjoyment. He was trying to get me to cum first by jerking me off but I told him to cum first because I cannot stand to have a cock inside me once I came. So after a minute or so of quick pumping he said he was going to cum soon; I started masturbating myself and we came together. Not bad sex, but could have been much better especially with such a fine specimen of a man.

I had breakfast with Wang Tao again in the morning and I told him I really like him but I felt there seemed to be something not quite right. Like a jigsaw puzzle with a few missing pieces. Wang Tao smiled and explained nothing was wrong but he dared not show let his feelings show because I was just a visitor and would be leaving that day. He told me it did not matter how much he liked me, he was married with kids and he is after all in China. Straight to the point and spoken like a truly responsible and matured gentleman.

He told me he felt I was holding back too. I smiled at him, stretched out my hand to shake his, and told him, “Younger brother, I think the feeling is the same.” I promised him I will contact him if I ever were to visit Changsha again.

Some things are just not meant to be. :hat:

• 10 years later...
  • Guest locked this topic