Male HQ

Member's Photo

HendryTan

1. This new BW Forum allows members to show a photo in the member's profile. You can check it out.

To quickly view ALL member's that have photos, follow the steps:

a. At the top left of the screen, click on "Members" .

b. Next screen click "Must have a photo" and press "Go!"

c. Click on the specific member that attracts your attention.

2. To ADD photo to your profile.

a. You first need to be a member. Then login to BlowingWind.

b. Click your nick (at the Top Right corner) and select "My Profile"

c. Next screen, click "Edit My Profile" button (Near upper right corner screen)

d. Next screen, click "Change Photo" (Middle left screen)

e. Next screen, choose a photo (150x150 in gif/jpg/png and file size limit of 100 KB) of yourself from your computer and upload. (For colour photos, the JPG format usually gives the best resolution at the smallest file size. )

3. Suggest to use this FREE Shrink Picture web site http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

i. Select File Name

ii. Image Dimension Select Custom : 150

iii. Skip

iv. Quality : Best

v. Resize

Right click to save the resultant image and then upload it to BW as in paragraph (2e).

In this way the image will be "small". Makes the loading of the BW site faster.

e. Your friends may not see you latest photos as the browser cache / proxy server may be using a old "cache copy" of your photo. In such situations, ask them to flush their browser cache and reload again to immediately view the latest picture.

4. Have fun browsing and interacting.

PS: This instruction updated on 12 June 2012 to reflect the changes after our forum software upgrade.

Guest bw members
1. This new BW Forum allows members to show a photo in the member's profile.

more interested to see the BW members picture. maybe can follow the town council style. chairman follow by treasural. and members . want to see picture of abang. tight ass. henry tan, gachi machi,silversailor,oralb,dioscuri,iku tube, lup cheong.,jazz, baloo. eric 6363, erection day,thaiboyz,erection day, hope henry tan can arrange print out of all this impt ppl in BW.hehe

more interested to see the BW members picture. maybe can follow the town council style. chairman follow by treasural. and members . want to see picture of abang. tight ass. henry tan, gachi machi,silversailor,oralb,dioscuri,iku tube, lup cheong.,jazz, baloo. eric 6363, erection day,thaiboyz,erection day, hope henry tan can arrange print out of all this impt ppl in BW.hehe

OMG - since when did I become an impt person in BW?

I only made a handful of posts. I am un-impt! I am anonymous! Really I am!

(freaking out and hiding under the covers...)

Edited by eric6363

Guest -bear-
guess he liked erection day, coz his name was mentioned twice...

my picture? nar... will scare the shit out of you...gives you nightmare...

wah piah u still complaint. at least u r famous in BW. my name not even mention . sigh..... is time to come out from the closet oralb .

you ... as a guest.... remain safely anonymous behind your computer IP address... and on no equal term 'want to see' our faces...

I have 2 words for you... UP Yours... :swear:

omg. Please don't importantise me. I cannot take it. I'd sooner post as a guest than to have this inflicted on my alter-ego.

Aiyoh... I am an old uncle.. Not worth your time to view my pics... please leave the opportunity to the young and hunky.. me ...not worthy, not worthy lah!

• 5 months later...
Guest member
Aiyoh... I am an old uncle.. Not worth your time to view my pics... please leave the opportunity to the young and hunky.. me ...not worthy, not worthy lah!

many still waiting , we want to see bw members photo. esp the impt ones.

• Guest locked this topic