Photo

Hi All Please Read How Hundreds And Thousands Of Singaporean Lives Have Been Transformed!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 spa service

spa service

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:46 AM

hi brothers,

log into this amazing website and discover for yourself how this company has up to date managed to transform
the lives of singaporeans and malaysians!

www . shuanghor . com . sg
Real actual results after using the company's exclusive products!
=============================================

Lingzhi as the Remedy for Mediterranean Anaemia

My XL Size Body Shape Back to M Size Again

I'm Now 10 Years Younger!

Bidding Goodbye to Infertility

No More Stubborn Flesh!

I've Regained Health through Lingzhi

Skin Renewed on Scald Wounds

Cholesterol Dropped to Normal Level

Blood Sugar Under Control

No More Gum Bleeding

====================================================================

If after viewing the website,you do have the desire to purchase the company's exclusive products for yr
own health use or for yr loved ones use or simply interested to sign up as a member to enjoy buying
the company's exclusive products at special member's discounted price or to earn attractive commisions/income
for life (which we call it residual income) or to partake in this once in a lifetime business opportunity,just email me yr name and handphone number to: wealthforhealth@live.com and i will send u full details right away,
------------------------------
Or u can even sms me at : 8164-3391 and i will get back to u right away..............
-------------
Cheers!

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:22 AM

i dont quite trusted this type of mlm product especially those farm/factory picture are so fake, it is selling health product and i am not risking my health from some products coming from some unreliable source..... beware of scum

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:22 PM

hi the guest here,

plse dont put words into yr own mouth

all the products here are approved and registered with local Singapore Health Science authority here in singapore
also free from the toxic substance - melamine and all safe and beneficial for human consumption,

so plse do not derive people or members here of good exclusive products. do not mislead the members here plse.

#4 silversailorduo

silversailorduo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:24 PM

Real actual results after using the company's exclusive products!
=============================================

Lingzhi as the Remedy for Mediterranean Anaemia
=> isnt this readily available at the pharmacies?

My XL Size Body Shape Back to M Size Again
=> Is your size XL or your shape XL? Actually, I have yet to see anyone with XL shape. You are either in or out of shape.

I'm Now 10 Years Younger!
=> Wow. If I give this to my 10 yo cousin he will enter the fetal stage again!

Bidding Goodbye to Infertility
=> Please refer to the thread on Tongkat Ali

No More Stubborn Flesh!
=> STUBBORN FLESH!?!?! What the...! You need to lecture your flesh more often if they are misbehaving.

I've Regained Health through Lingzhi
=> Refer to first reply.

Skin Renewed on Scald Wounds
=> What about acid burns? any degree of burns also can be cured?

Cholesterol Dropped to Normal Level
=> Cholesterol dropped? On the floor?!? It dropped from 31st storey to ground floor?

Blood Sugar Under Control
=> under whose control?

No More Gum Bleeding
=> if your gums didnt occasionally bleed, then you are either extra-terrestrial or dead.

Have you tried submitting your product to MOH? Such wonders must not be kept secret! You have to notify the government! Especially with our aging population, we can reduce the problems of a greying population!

hmm...

have you tested the product for any traces of melamine?

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:24 PM

[quote name='Guest' date='Oct 29 2008, 11:22 PM' post='95244']
hi the guest here,

what u dont trust is your own individual general perception and does not represent the true opinions and feelings
of the whole general consensus.

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

who is this silverduo here? talking all the rubbish

tongkat ali is dangerous has got side effects

#7 GachiMuchi

GachiMuchi

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,924 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

The above 2 Guest has the same IP.

#8 silversailorduo

silversailorduo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:53 PM

hugs, Gachi

Dear guest & MLMer, FYI, I have been in and out of MLM. Amway, Bel'aire, magnetic beds, and even joined the most legalised MLM - insurance, in my younger days. Those days are long past me now. Money doesn't come easy. With the economy going down, people will be ever the more practical. If you've read the news, even the rich are selling away their Ferarris to ride out the storm. Watch the 4 local banks in the next few months. My point is, times are tough, so good luck.

Anyway, its all rubbish to you, so it doesn't matter. Tongkat Ali is sold at shops for decades now. You had better write a letter to the health minister to warn him of the toxicity of that product. [smile]

ps: I have no idea who silverduo is either. Might be a distant relation. :)

#9 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:02 AM

hi the guest here,

plse dont put words into yr own mouth

all the products here are approved and registered with local Singapore Health Science authority here in singapore
also free from the toxic substance - melamine and all safe and beneficial for human consumption,

so plse do not derive people or members here of good exclusive products. do not mislead the members here plse.

so you are the person <spa service> posting and selling mlm product here, why you login as "guest" to response other guest here... this shows that your company and you are the same ==== cannot be trusted !!!

#10 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:06 AM

oh... forget to add... that "shuanghor" products are not registered in Singapore Health Science, just go to website to check :angry: !

#11 -hornyboy-

-hornyboy-
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:41 PM

LOL!