- - - - -

How To Tell If Someone Is Cruising?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 -thinkerbox-

-thinkerbox-
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:01 AM

i can never tell if someone is cruising. :(
either im taking their eye contact forgranted, or im just plain lousy at it. :\

also, how do you tell if someone is in a toilet cubicle having sex alr. or something? hahaha. that day i was at suntec convention toilet, and i was pretty sure there were 2 guys in the cubicle at one time. it was the squatting one, so there were steps, and i could only see one pair of legs. but judging from the shadow im pretty sure otherwise. :D

so besides from the shadows, the sounds (?) heh what are the other tell tale signs? im not daring enough to peep over from the top, or snap a picture from below.

anyone knows the answers to these questions? :)

#2 -out of da box-

-out of da box-
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:53 AM

Being curious is one thing but do you really want others to peep over from the top, or snap a picture from below when you are the one playing in the next cubicle?

#3 harylok

harylok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:18 AM

also, how do you tell if someone is in a toilet cubicle having sex alr. or something? hahaha. that day i was at suntec convention toilet, and i was pretty sure there were 2 guys in the cubicle at one time. it was the squatting one, so there were steps, and i could only see one pair of legs. but judging from the shadow im pretty sure otherwise. :D

so besides from the shadows, the sounds (?) heh what are the other tell tale signs? im not daring enough to peep over from the top, or snap a picture from below.

LOL ....

Why are you concerning about whether someone is crusiing or not? :)
Are you a cruiser yourself?

The essential skill require for crusiing is to be able to identify gay presence in the public place. :)

If you want to know what's happening when 2 guys are inside the toilet cubicle, just knock the door & say the magic word "May I join in ?" :)

Let me know if you need a orientatoin on how-to-cruise ...:)

Hary
.... Think OUT-OF-PLU

#4 -stArcruiseR-

-stArcruiseR-
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

Signs you can pick up if someone is cruising in public places:

1. He is standing in front of the urinal for a long long time like have a prostat problem.

2. He keep washing his hands at the basin for a long long time as if he has Obsessive-compulsive mental disorders

3. He walk in and out of toilet cubicle pretending to talk tissue papers.

4. He keep walking round and around every floor of the shopping mall -- more hardworking than the security guard doing patrolling.

5. He is standing and leaning against anything in shopping mall, in mrt station -- pretending to wait for friends but is watching every man that passes by.

...... hey, everyone please participate and add on to this list. :rolleyes:

#5 harylok

harylok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

Signs you can pick up if someone is cruising in public places:

1. He is standing in front of the urinal for a long long time like have a prostat problem.

2. He keep washing his hands at the basin for a long long time as if he has Obsessive-compulsive mental disorders

3. He walk in and out of toilet cubicle pretending to talk tissue papers.

4. He keep walking round and around every floor of the shopping mall -- more hardworking than the security guard doing patrolling.

5. He is standing and leaning against anything in shopping mall, in mrt station -- pretending to wait for friends but is watching every man that passes by.

...... hey, everyone please participate and add on to this list. :rolleyes:

:) Above are the common 'behavior' found.

In additional ,those who own a phone, will pretend to be busy on the phone ...(either boring or trying to avoid suspicious from passerby...)

.Some energetic one, can cruise from one route to another ......(probably, cruise all MRT toilets ).

#6 rotikawin

rotikawin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

most ridiculously blatant cruiser i've seen is reading newspapers at the toilet basin area, standing and facing the entrance, so every men who enters, he will look up from his papers.

#7 -gaydarr-

-gaydarr-
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:23 AM

It's all about gaydar. The way he looks at passerbys NOT CASUALLY, you can sense he is trying to catch the eyes of those goodlooking men.

If you are interested, when you pass him you purposely very briefly meet his eye like you recognise a long lost friend with that sudden recognition look in your expression. After that you slow down and turn very slightly to glance back to see if he is following. Then you walk to the darkest or quietest corner for him to approach.

For example, recently I was taking the escalator up to the MRT and there were a bunch of uncles waiting at the side pretending to be waiting for friends. As I glide upwards, I caught the eyes of one of the manly looking younger one.

I decided to take the escalator back down and he followed. We crossed the road to a dark alley. I turned to a dark corner and lean forward with my hands and my back facing him. The rush of excitement to my head as he understood my message and slowly pulled down my pants, caressing my buttocks and asking me," li si hor ta por sng li?" ( you let men play you--meaning getting fxxked by men)

To which I replied," li ai sng wa?" ( you want to play me?)

To which he replied with one finger up in my ass," song boh?" ( feel good?)

I nodded but I really don't know if I was clean down there after working late. Anyway, it is all his call if he mind or not.

Turned out that I was still clean after all. He took out a condom, put it on and forced me down on all fours and fxxked me doggy. He cummed rather quickly because he said he haven't had sex the whole week. I was barely warmed up. He said if I need more fxxks he can call his friend from the MRT. To which I declined because I don't fancy those other guys that I saw just now.

But he guarantee one of them is ta por wang ( man king-- good fxxker). Anyway, I told him I was supposed to be home. So I told him to help clean up my cb so I don't stain my underwear. He wanted my phone number but I gave him a fake number. :lol: It was intentional because then he will fxxk me up next time if we ever meet.

One thing I want to ask here--did anybody notice that the smell of sex can be extremely strong even after cleaning up? When I was taking off my underwear in the shower, I can still smell it. It is definitely not shit smell but the sweet smelling man smell of cock and cum even though my underwear was not stained. No it was not dirty underwear smell either. I wonder if it was some kind of hormone that he excreted while having sex to keep me sexually aroused because I can smell that on him after sex. Or was it me who excreted this hormone when being mated?

#8 -guest-

-guest-
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:22 AM

An obvious case is when a guy chooses to go next to you at the urinal and starts to steal glances at your dick. Then to attract your attention he might consciously fondle with his prick to excite u and signal to u.

I am actually wondering why do guys need to cruise in toilets and take the risks of playing in the cubicles and get embarrassed possibly??. Is it for the thrills?? These days there are so many i/net chat rooms, web sites eg BW to make contacts, arrange to meet and can hv fun in safer place.

Any views??

#9 -curiosity-

-curiosity-
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:32 PM

Hi Tinkerbox,

Hv u cruised since then and found the tips useful for u to recognise and connect with cruisers?? Tell us about it, lor.

#10 -oh no-

-oh no-
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:55 PM

From my experiences, a str8 man will not look into a guy's face for more than 10 sec. If someone eye-contacted you for more than 10 sec, congratulation --- 90% he is one !

Anyway, there is no hard-core str8 man .... they can be bent !!!