Male HQ

One Seven Sauna @ Circular Road

Guest Guest

I have gone to Diamond and V-Club. However on friday nite which is my free-night, the 2 saunas are quiet. Some guys say I should try the One Seven Natural Night.

I checked the one-seven web site and it seems for younger man. I am 40 yo, you think the $20 is worth it ?

Guest Guest17

You will find a very fixed crowd at club 17 in terms of age variation. Why not try once and if you find that you can blend in with the crowd, buy the visit pass for subsequent visits to save costs. I will be going this Friday.

The only saunas I patronize are 17 and TC. All others (have not tried Diamond) are too lacking in hygiene and what is so basic as condoms are not provided.

You will find a very fixed crowd at club 17 in terms of age variation. Why not try once and if you find that you can blend in with the crowd, buy the visit pass for subsequent visits to save costs.  I will be going this Friday.

The only saunas I patronize are 17 and TC. All others (have not tried Diamond) are too lacking in hygiene and what is so basic as condoms are not provided.

In that case you should try to go diamond. Maybe that will change your view on of the other places.

But why diamond? I have not been there for many months. That was when I started to visit other gay suana. in singapore.

Until now I still cannot remember any nice from diamond. except that big TV screen and seat for watching and sleeping in those, weekdays when no one disturbing.

For crowd is low. about 10 people, everytime I am there.

Only thing I find good is, you can bring your friend there to stay for a few hour instead of going to hotel.

Guest Just Did It
But why diamond? I have not been there for many months. That was when I started to visit other gay suana. in singapore.

Until now I still cannot remember any nice from diamond. except that big TV screen and seat for watching and sleeping in those, weekdays when no one disturbing.

For crowd is low. about 10 people, everytime I am there.

Only thing I find good is, you can bring your friend there to stay for a few hour instead of going to hotel.

Just visited Diamond2005 for the first time. Had a good overall impression of it. The floor is clean and most places are not dimly lit. The shower and jaccuzi areas are brightly lit. It has proper suana room and steam room. I used them to heat my body when it get cold in the air-conditioned environment. They provide shorts and kimono shirt if you need them (ask and you shall receive). 2 towels are in the locker assigned. No condom issued (may have to ask to receive).

Was there on a Wednesday afternoon. Enter before 1pm and paid the early bird special of $12. First thing you see is a hall with a huge screen projected from an LCD projector attached to the roof. There are comfortable sofa (about 10) and stools for you to rest your legs. There are also 3 sets of aluminium dinning sets for people to consume food. Tea and coffee are free and they have many helpers to clear the tables and clean up the place. Other beverages are chargeable, but not exhorbitant. They are probably the price you would pay at tourist attraction places.

Wednesday evening is also the Chub & Chaser event. Free dinner is served at about 7pm. Enough food to go around, and some had 2nd helping too. Most of the patrons are chubby Chinese guys. My guess is that majority are over 40 year old. A couple above 50 year old. Saw a caucasian and an Indian. I think the rest are Chinese.

Unlike most other Suanas, Diamond2005 is single level. I guess that's why it attracts the older crowd. There are not many steps to climb when you move around in the premise. There is an area with many rooms reserved for massage. (Massage service is charged separately. I think it includes entrance into the suana and use of its facilities.) At the locker area is a washing sink with mirror. Hair Gel, comb and mouth wash are provided. One opening of the locker area leads to the wet room which includes the jaccuzi, shower area, toilets, stream room and suana room. Another opening leads to a little gym & games area. 2 payable games machines, and a few free weights and a broken bench for bench-press.

From the gym & games area, there is a curtain that leads to the big hall with the big screen. It also leads to a little rest area with magazines and newspapers. Behind this little reading area are more curtains which leads to the so called maze. Before you see any cubicle, you'll see some sofa and television for people to sit and chat. It's brightly lit too. In fact most places in the premise are brightly lit, except for the maze. Some of the rooms (more like rooms than cubicles) are as large as a typical HDB room. The rooms are air-conditioned and intensity of room light can be adjusted with a dimmer. Saw a couch (use by doctor to examine patient), mattress (on the floor), toilet rolls and a washing basin too in one of the big room. The floor looks clean.

One end of the maze leads to an EXIT sign. And that takes you back to the wet room area where the showers and jaccuzi are.

It can be quite boring if you were there alone and didn't meet someone of your type whom you can befriend with.

Guest Guest17

Diamond is not specifically a gay joint. I'll feel like a fool if I should mistake a straight for one. And because I look straight, no one will know I am not and will give me a miss.

I would say that the new Diamond2005 is a gay joint because they have Chub & Chasers Nite on every Wedneday. For straight, this event is meaningless, right.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Snowball

Never been to New Diamond & V-Club b4,so no comment,however if ur off fall on every friday,u need to take note few points.

First,what type of guys u really like?U prefer fit tone/muscular/teens or more mature type?Don't go to wrong sauna when ur taste don't suit the crowd.

Secondly,do u really like nude nite & dare to walk around w/o towel?Else no point going One Seven on Friday start from 7pm.

Most important of all,u need to know where urself stand,even if u r 40 but if u look good,who's care,people will also approach u too.

TowelClub so far get the best crowd from what my friends told me,though they charge $25 from fri to Sunday still many people going esp FMP ( nude night ),mostly full house & sometimes even need to share locker.They also have Club66 on every Wed,those 18 to 24 guys free entry.

My advice is go & take a look for urself,maybe the sauna suit most people but does not mean suit u too,try One seven,TowelClub etc,then u know urself which u prefer,cheers

I am new here and very interesting to read so many contributors who very knowledgeable here, pls keep giving your contribution so that we can exchange information.

If you are a sauna hopper, you might find the crowd gathering in the saunas on:

Monday: V-Club for matured crowd and pay only $8

Tuesday: One Seven for youngster (pay only $1.70)

Wednesday: Diamond2005 (pay $12) for Chubs & Chasers, if you their admirers or go to Towel Club, the youngsters enter free but others need to pay (I think $20)

Thursday: V-Club for Chubs Night (Chubs pay only $5) or go to Blue Heaven ($10)for Young Crowd, if you like them

Friday: One Seven for Nude Nights (to pay $25) and the activity at 2nd storey only

Saturday: mostly all saunas are crowded

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I am new here and very interesting to read so many contributors who very knowledgeable here, pls keep giving your contribution so that we can exchange information.

If you are a sauna hopper, you might find the crowd gathering in the saunas on:

Monday: V-Club for matured crowd and pay only $8

Tuesday: One Seven for youngster (pay only $1.70)

Wednesday: Diamond2005 (pay $12) for Chubs & Chasers, if you their admirers or go to Towel Club, the youngsters enter free but others need to pay (I think $20)

Thursday: V-Club for Chubs Night (Chubs pay only $5) or go to Blue Heaven ($10)for Young Crowd, if you like them

Friday: One Seven for Nude Nights (to pay $25) and the activity at 2nd storey only

Saturday: mostly all saunas are crowded

I am the Guest that asked about OneSeven at the beginning.

After going for Chub nite on wednesday (diamond) and thursday (vclub), friday all bullets used out and resting for the weekend. i guess it is why the 2 saunas are quiet on friday.

I visit OneSeven last friday.I went in before 4pm and paid $20. They required a one time registration fee ($10) too. As I am 40yo, I was initially concerned that I cannot find people that will have fun with me.

It turned out quite good that friday. I guess my body is still attractive when the towel came off during the "natural nite". one whole floor of naked people walking around. I scored OK. The place is clean and well maintained. Condoms and lube on the walls in every room to encourage safe sex.

Just that a bit expensive than VClub and Diamond.

Guest, you are right V-Club is now quiet on Friday. It used to be crowded on Fri and now V-Club charged $16 (after 6pm) some more for Fri because got 'makan kechil'

I found out that you can buy their 5 times entrance ticket for $55, no exp. date.

Can enter on any day anytime. V club still cheap.

I like to suggest that they put a "bambu roll" in front of the car park. Sometime I just feel that people veiwing from opposite may be camera man.

Frankly speaking,if the crowd don't suit u & u don't like the place,how chaep is the entry fee is meaningless,else TowelClub won't be the strongest crowd & most famous sauna in Singapore though they are most expensive.

However just like i say,go to the sauna that suit u best so u can enjoy

Guest Guest17
I am the Guest that asked about OneSeven at the beginning.

After going for Chub nite on wednesday (diamond) and thursday (vclub), friday all bullets used out and resting for the weekend.  i guess it is why the 2 saunas are quiet on friday.

I visit OneSeven last friday.I went in before 4pm and paid $20. They required a one time registration fee ($10) too. As I am 40yo, I was initially concerned that I cannot find people that will have fun with me.

It turned out quite good that friday. I guess my body is still attractive when the towel came off during the "natural nite".  one whole floor of naked people walking around. I scored OK. The place is clean and well maintained. Condoms and lube on the walls in every room to encourage safe sex.

Just that a bit expensive than VClub and Diamond.

Guest, I was there last Friday too from 7pm.

Don’t worry about your age, brother, cos I am much older than you and if you are in good shape, they will be multiple takers – I ended up having fun with a total of four guys, all of them generally very sporting and one in particular expressly thanked me.

In the midst of all the fun, I forgot about the time and thus missed the public transport and had to take a cab home.

You may want to buy a visit pass by enquiring at the counter or visit their website. It’s cheaper that way.

Guest Just Did It
Diamond is not specifically a gay joint. I'll feel like a fool if I should mistake a straight for one. And because I look straight, no one will know I am not and will give me a miss.

That was the concern of customers of the previous Diamond. And below was the reply from the current management (taken from another forum):

==========================================

The coloured wrist band. Ok. There are 2 types...the reddish-yellowish one and the bluish-greenish one. Yes...it is to seperate the 2 groups. The former for PLU and the latter for straights. We wont ask or try to recognise who are straight or PLUs...if u come for female massage, straight away u will be given the blue-green ones. 99% of straights come to diamond for massage, so cant be 100% but at least we are trying our best to cut down the unnecessary misunderstandings. It isnt wat u guys have said-'discrimination'?

We wont even talk about it, and the straights wont even notice the colour difference. Our motive is to alert our members and protect them from straights...not discriminating them....bear in mind, the straights wont know anything at all. Anyway, its not rainbow colours. I know the meaning of rainbow. Its just a key chain bought from some handicraft shops in a shopping mall....u can find them in many retail stores...

=============================================

Sounds interesting. How does it protect us from the straights when we as just as ignorant about the colour code of the wrist bands? Haven't notice the colour of the wrist band. Will pay attention the next visit.

I am the original guest that started this thread.

I went OneSeven last Friday again.

I had more time to look at OneSeven in detail.

The crowd is a younger crowd, in their twenties and thirties. Hardly see older man.

More foreigners than Diamond/VClub. The crowd seems to be more picky about their mate than VClub/Diamond. Probably because they have more to choose from.

The crusising area is the whole second floor. The whole floor is dimly lit with S&M facilities catering more to younger taste ?

Facilities are however much cleaner than vclub.

On Fri, the entrance at $25 after 5pm is also more expensive.

Yes, you are right Snowball, this forum mainly Matured guys and their admirers. And most of the matured goes to Diamond and V-Club, easy to get in contact.

For Towel Club mostly youngster and a bit difficult for the matured to get in contact with them. If you want to talk about Towel Club, you must go to Sgboy, got topic about it.

I realize that most people here keep talking about V Club,Diamond,One Seven etc,but hardly mention about TowelClub,why?Actually i find that compare all crowds,TC is the best.

For me I like the gym equipment of TC. More safer design. If you play with it you will know the equipment very well support your body here and there. Much, much better than those in NTUC or sport Club. and some other that I mention before.

I think not very true about youngster club, or rather half youngster club.

Sometime it is quite scarely to play with youngster. I recall how painful my experience with a 20+ boy. He put his pointed fingernail in my ass and keep pushing, that painful. Then he try to pull my cock to penetrate my ass. that also very painful. He did not manage to do so than he fxxk my mouth and when he started to bit my nipple very hard. I walk out of the room. He did not know why I did that, and keep pulling me back and beg me to make him cum. I still say sorry, you are not my type to him. Thinking of it I should ask him to go for his father.

Most younger people just don't appreciate, they treat you like "chicken".

I perfer to go for people that know how to enjoy and at the sametime not making other suffer.

Sorry 2727,TowelClub dun have any gym equipment,i think u confuse TC with 17 & frankly i don't believe in age for bed skill,i met some mature guys also dunno how to suck but keep using their teeth,so pain.Some even don't suck but keep pushing ppl head to suck for them or using finger to do finger fxxk but no skill with tat.some even cock not hard on but keep wan to fxxk,all depends ur luck :D

I like to suggest that they put a "bambu roll" in front of the car park. Sometime I just feel that people veiwing from opposite may be camera man.

Aiyoo, same oso lah like in Sultan Plaza's Diamond, this neighbour of V-Club is a kind of footreflexologist shop, those ladies like to hang around at the frontshop and I oso the same feeling "payseh" when entering the V-Club. Some times they giggle at you once you pull the door.

Sorry 2727,TowelClub dun have any gym equipment,i think u confuse TC with 17 & frankly i don't believe in age for bed skill,i met some mature guys also dunno how to suck but keep using their teeth,so pain.Some even don't suck but keep pushing ppl head to suck for them or using finger to do finger fxxk but no skill with tat.some even cock not hard on but keep wan to fxxk,all depends ur luck :D

Not bad hor, I purposely did some mistake and you managed to find out. Very good, very good got pay attention to what I say.

I since to misplace thing easy nowaday. May be got sucked too much :clap:

Ok! my mistake, I am refering to 1-7 and not TC.

Thank to point out :thumb:

Not bad hor, I purposely did some mistake and you managed to find out. Very good, very good got pay attention to what I say.

Okay, TC do not have gym. So, what's in TC that attracts so many people? Obviously not the high admission fee.

Okay, TC do not have gym. So, what's in TC that attracts so many people? Obviously not the high admission fee.

Not that interesting in TC to me.

After this few visit I found that I got this problem. I don't know how to ask a person that standing outside the room to play with me.

Most of the time is people approaching me. I got problem picking people in TC than in other suana.

My only fun is standing outside the steam room, aid for the person I want and follow him into the steam room then "makan" him. :clap:

Remember ever got once 1 7 organise this nude Sunday both upstairs and downstairs. It was so shiok. Don't know why they don't organise anymore. All the saunas do the same thing nowadays. They should do something special like these nude Sunday thing so can be different and attract certain customers.

And definitely fxxking hate those people who want to go nude nights then cover with towel. fxxking nuisance only want to tiko other people's cock.

Remember ever got once 1 7 organise this nude Sunday both upstairs and downstairs. It was so shiok. Don't know why they don't organise anymore. All the saunas do the same thing nowadays. They should do something special like these nude Sunday thing so can be different and attract certain customers.

And definitely fxxking hate those people who want to go nude nights then cover with towel. fxxking nuisance only want to tiko other people's cock.

I believe One Seven still has the GO NATURAL (Get back to nature...) on a Friday.

Aiyoh, i'm talking about whole place nude, in the day time some more, so can relax and hang out in the nude.

This kind of one floor only dark dark one don't say 1 7, shogun and vclub also got. What's so special?

Aiyoh, i'm talking about whole place nude, in the day time some more, so can relax and hang out in the nude.

This kind of one floor only dark dark one don't say 1 7, shogun and vclub also got. What's so special?

RK, I think they have changed now, I only know that:

One Seven Sauna - Only Friday is nude nights and only at upper level. You can see at their web:

http://www.oneseven.com.sg

V-Club Sauna - Only on Thu, Fri and Sunday, nude nights at 3rd level only (maze/dark room) and only from 8 to 10PM. Other day don't have. You can see at their web:

http://www.vclubcafespa.com

Was there (One Seven) today (a Friday). The GO NATURAL (Get back to nature...) thing was on starting at about 6.30pm. And was told that it will continue til tomorrow morning. Probably close to noon time. So, it's not a 2-hour thing like in V-Club and Shogun.

It was an eye opening me. It was so crowded at level 2. I was so overwhelmed by it that I was temporarily sufferring from erectile dysfunction. Despite all the naked bodies moving around me, I was not aroused at all. I was beginning to doubt if I was at the right place. And, maybe I should do some soul searching and again re-assess my sexual orientation.

There were many different type of rooms at level 2. They are equiped with different types of furnishing designed to facilitate such activities. There was one huge room with so much activities in it. It has 5 twin size mattresses joined together on a raised platform. It's like a bed, unlike other places where the mattress are placed on the floor. At any one time, there were at least 15-20 people in that room involved in one kind of activities or another. The room is dark and I could not see clearly who these people are. But, the numbers that turned out tonight was enough to ask for a paradigm shift in me. There are certainly more PLUs in Singapore than initially thought. I estimated that the number of people at level 2 tonight must be around 80 to 100.

I guess the pertinent question here is "Are they playing it safe?" With AIDs on the rise, lets do the sensible thing.

If you had been to level 2 of One Seven, and had inspected the maze and private rooms on that level, you would not miss the plastic containers containing condoms in each room and even along the corridors. Lubricants are also freely available. Lubricants are good in preventing the condoms from breaking due to friction.

I really hope those people were smart enough to make use of these free stuff.

• 1 month later...

I am posting this from OneSeven Sauna now. Noticed that OneSeven offering the the HIV self test kit (oral) at their premise. It was at the TV lounge. Price going at $30.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• 9 months later...

A hot nite at One Seven

It has been a year since I last went to a sauna and I made an impromptu visit to One Seven tonight to use up my pass. I was not disappointed.

I had intended to enjoy the sauna, perhaps roam around a bit and then head for home. After showering I went to the steam room and it was great; the steam was hot enough to relax. I then went upstairs and wandered into a large darken room where several persons were peeping through holes in the glass tint into the next room. I joined in and saw a fair-skinned Chinese man with a very tan large size person doing a 69. The dim lighting revealed a lot. Later both were coupled together with the Chinese being penetrated and the moans were heard.

Someone started to touch me. I responded and we went to the bed but he just wanted to be jacked off. I moved out of the room and another stocky guy got fresh with me. We entered the room but he was rather rough and I left too.

I went to the pool. A chap was there by himself. I went in and sat a short distance away. He looked at me and then went to the far end and started to swim past me. I got into the water and reached out. He did not mind but actually stayed in one position, floating while I fondled his jewels. We then sat in the far corner and had mutual handjobs. He stopped when someone walked upstairs. It was still bright (around 6.45 pm). His dick as fully hardenend and his raised himself up a bit for me to suck him. I did but the water has a bitter taste. I suggested we move to a room for some privacy.

The guy (M…..s) is fair-skinned, very smooth skin; the type that I like a lot. We entered the room with the double bed and after hanging up his towel he started to pull long strips of paper and applied some lubricant to it. It was to seal up the vertical glass strip that can be seen through from the adjoining room! I was surprised that there was a window there.

While he did that I was caressing his stark naked bod. His butt was firm. My fingers danced around his dick and pubic hair. His body was very smooth all the way down to his legs which had a bit of hair. His bush was thicker than mine. His dick was of respectable girth and length.

After five minutes of sealing up the window, we got on the bed and our hour-long fun began. He just laid back put his his ups behind his head and let me do the service. I licked his pit which has sparse hair. He moaned softly. I licked it a bit more and got him to moan louder. I moved down to his tiny nipple head (very tiny indeed) and then down south to the bush and dick where the long licks, the nibbling and other mouth actions took place. The moans continued.

Moving up I kissed and nibbled his ear-lobes, his forehead, eyebrows, and down to his soft lips. We mooched and frenched. Got him to extend his tongue and I sucked at it and kissed. The kissing was prolonged. My hand danced around his chest, belly and dick.

We had a 69 and my dick was in his mouth while his was being flicked by my tongue. I nibbled his balls (not hairy) and did other things. I got up and wetted my fingers with the lubricant. One finger, then two went into his butt-hole. He was not writhing on the bed as my finger found his prostate. His butt had strong movements trying to push out my finger but I pressed down on his thigh with my thigh and went on to tickle and fondle the area where he was weakest. He continued to writhe around to no avail. His dick was soon oozing out pre-cum under my finder onslaught.

We went on for a long time with me being only too happy to get him to seven heaven!

After a long while I got more lubricant and started to jack him off. He was near the climax and suddenly pushed my hand away, grabbed his own dick, hugged me and jacked furiously while I nibbled his ear lobe. With heavy breathing and soft moans (he was always conscious of not letting others hear his ectasy) he shot out his jism onto my body. We were lying face to face and he pressed his dick against me as he unloaded.

He finished and after we cleaned up I proceeded to nurse him with slow kisses. Our lips connected long after the cum…

An unforgettable evening at One Seven.

:o Indeed a very hot encounter there... but did you cum? You made me so hard and horny now. But sad to say, I am in the office la.... :( cannot cum now, unless i go jeark off in the toilet... :(:(:(

Was there at 6:30pm... woooo lots of horny guys and horny groans! Met a nice older uncle who was very hungry for cock but he a bit shy.... I told him shy what, no one can see him in the dark room also! :D

Anyway ended up sharing him with another very sporting GWM top. It was a good Wed!!!

It was to seal up the vertical glass strip that can be seen through from the adjoining room! I was surprised that there was a window there

Lucky u your friend experienced hahaha. First time there I blur blur don't know end up give free show. I totally don't know because the otherside is dark and we r dim light. He catch me at sling room watching an uncle getting penetrated. He want me to join in but I say don't want so malu he 20 me 40 not right. people watching cannot. End up we go to this room I already steamed so he quickly penetrate me. Later come out the room his friends point here point there I still blur.

I thought he so good intro a nice older friend to me for 2nd round. We go back room and his friend also penetrate me but I already tired then he say just now why he got see me so hiau shake and moan so much with his friend and now with him so quiet. Alamak then I see that window he point to me got shadow people watching. Too late, he don't stop I put on show for his freinds giggling.

He say uncles come here must be daring because here not Sphere or Diamonds, you want better quality men here must let him makan u one and lugi a bit never mind. Let people see can lagi more business. Actually quite true because we come out only another man hold my hand want to play my backside. But I too tired so cannot. Feel so funny, got people want me so much hahaha.

If Tues was good, then Wed was even better. This time it was my turn to get all the licks.

After the hot Tues nite, I had this glow even while driving to and from the office. I thought of the nice, smooth bod I had fun with and the long, long kisses we had. I could do just about anything with him. He was a flex... maybe the next time we can....

So, my dick urged me to go for it again and I made my way back to One Seven after work. After the shower I did the usual warm up... in the sauna (nice and warm now), to the steam room (quiet) and then upstairs wandering around the many corridors.

Discovered the shower room with the curved wall. A few were gathered round and I was surprised to see it had a deluge shower with two men hugging and frenching while two others touched where they could. Hmmm, nice and my towel is getting a bit wet too.

I went back to the steam room and there was a crowd. A short chap with nice grin (even in the dim light one can see rather well) was standing at the wall. Looked at me...the signal. I am not one to stand (or rather sit) on ceremony. I stood next to him, touched lightly and then turned to face the wall. Soon he hand was reaching through the folds of my towel. My dick rose to the occasion and he stroked it. I leaned towards him, pressed against him and I kissed his forehead. My lips went south and was met by wet, soft lips that immediately engulfed mine wth tongue and soft lips. Others must has been watching. I reached for his hard dick and it was mutual jack-off with deep kissing in public.

I suggested we move to the room. Agreed and but he wanted to shower first. Both of us were glistening with sweat then.

We went to the shower room next door. He went to the round shower stall. I indicated the end shower stall as I want to shower with him. Once in and towels are off, both of us are hugging stark naked, dick to dick and lips to lips. I pressed the shower knob so that we get the deluge and my mind went back to what I had just seen upstairs. It was delicious to be kissing, hugging and under a deluge.

We finished the shower and proceeded upstairs. This time the large bedroom was occupied and we went next door. I peeped through the glass but saw no one. I am now the "expert". I got a generous amount of gel, smeared them on the glass and paste tissue on it. My buddy is busy with his hands, hugging me from behing and playing with Johnny Jr... the reverse of last nite.

Job completed, I laid down and let him do the honors. And what a great job he did. He has large lips and a big tongue. His kisses to my forehead and our mooching did not last long. He kissed his way down to my nipples... don't bite I said. His lips went down further, teased my dickhead and went down to my balls. The ectasy began.

His tongue did the long, slow licks from balls to dick head. I was groaning. He sucked and then repeated the tongue bath. It is torturing when you are in that situation. His mouth engulfed my dick (which is fully erect and engorged... above average lenght). I buck my hips up and fxxked his mouth. He responded by sucking deeper and held my butt while I continue to buck and penetrated his mouth.

Oh, that intense feeling of being sucked with electric current running through me. My mind played out scenes of Jap p--n I have seen. I want to cum into his mouth. No, it is too soon and I want to prolong it.

We played on and on. I held his arms and stroked his pits. I liked the hair there. When I look at him, his eyes reveal that charming grin again, all the time capturing my dick with his mouth and his tongue licking my sensitive dickhead.

I asked him to lick mybutt hole. He oblidged and licked around my butt and then then flicked at my butt hole. I shook as that lick sent more current up to my numbed brain. He did the long licks and my moans are now louder.

I was ready to cum. His finger toyed with my butt-hole and then penetrated me while his mouth sucked me again. Oh... oh...

Finally he moved up and we kissed while his hand jacked me to a furious climax. I bucked like a horse while his hand firmly gripped my dick and squeezed every last drop of cum from me. Tired, I laid still and smiled at him. His grin was there.

He asked... can you cum for me. I took that to mean to make him cum. Got off the bed, got my hands lubricated and started to massage his dick. I felt sorry I did not have the same passion as he had. Still I got him hard, kissed him while he hugged me and my hand got him to shoot out. His body shuddered and his muffled groans leaked through our lips.

It was fun indeed and tonight I am on the receiving end. After the shower, we met at the locker area and I passed my drink coupon to him.

The the next cum session....adieu, jai jian.

What an amazing encounter for u! I haven't been to One Seven for ages. Went there a few times, can't seem to get good action. Maybe it's not a place for stocky guy like me...

I don't think so, many people like stocky guys, just i not sure you know what is the different between stocky & chubby not, but most important is how you look like, if you have the look, you can get a good catch mostly whenever you want anywhere...

Guest artemov

Was at the double natural nite last nite.

Worked out naked in the gym from 8 to 9pm, but no one want to join me leh.

A lot of guys were covering their family jewels. I mean, what the ...

working out naked is liberating isn't it... too bad people are not sporting enough to have a go at it with other guys even in the gym area... oh well, those are the stuff that p--n movies are made of :)

i agree that there's something weird to go to a nude theme night and still walk around with a palm firmly cupped around the dick and balls

:) unless its someone else's palm. :P

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest

as usual, being totally clueless as to how to promote themselves, one seven posted some new theme nights on the promotions page of their website like foggy night, ring night and light up.

does anybody know what these themes are about?