Male HQ

Queen Resort Sauna Formaly Raw, then Heater Room (Closed In May 2014)

Been to raw sauna after an uneventful visit to another sauna today. Long time since my last visit to raw. Feel a bit stupid to pay so much today.

Anyway, I like Raw's new shower rooms. Can peekaboo. I did not venture into the darkroom. Scary. Scary as in I am scared of dark lah. Ha.

The hydropool is very big and assuming certain position in the pool can massage your private parts.

Managed to find the suntan area. Got two Indian tanning nude. Not my cup of tea. But was wondering the people from the office block cannot see meh?

The guy managing the counter was cute and friendly and he wear a sexy running short. :)

Will find time to go in the weekday afternoon to enjoy the sun.

• 7 months later...

Yes, I think RAW moved and renamed.

Why all Sanuas change name? firstly Towel to Absolute, then Blue Heaven to Fabulous BH and now Raw to Heater room. What next?

Well can afford to pay $18 to look-see look-see, since they allowed non-member into the club.

Happy New Year

Guest -cocksucker-
Yes, I think RAW moved and renamed.

Why all Sanuas change name? firstly Towel to Absolute, then Blue Heaven to Fabulous BH and now Raw to Heater room. What next?

Well can afford to pay $18 to look-see look-see, since they allowed non-member into the club.

Happy New Year

hello> is $!8 for entry and $30 for membership . total is $48. u fail yr maths is it?

hello> is $!8 for entry and $30 for membership . total is $48. u fail yr maths is it?

Hello Cocksucker

You read properly.

Member $12,

Non member $18

Therefore they allow you into the club for $18 without paying member fee. Understand now!!

At least, this club didnt take the opportunity to increase entrance fee. 3 Cheers.

Guest -curious-
Hello Cocksucker

You read properly.

Member $12,

Non member $18

Therefore they allow you into the club for $18 without paying member fee. Understand now!!

At least, this club didnt take the opportunity to increase entrance fee. 3 Cheers.

than if i am a new commer and want to be a member how much? 48 is it

Just an update info for everyone.

I'm not related to Heater Room and neither am i going to promote it.

The Heater Room will be operating on 9th Jan 2009.

Raw will be closed and moving over to the Heater Room on the 8th Jan 2009.

It's the same management and owner.

There will be a soft launch dinner at 8pm for dates from 13th to 18th Jan 2009.

The choice is yours. You can be a member or not be a member before entry.

Membership at $30 first year. Subsequent year is $10

i don't think existing Raw's membership is transferable to the Heater Room. Take note.

Entry fee per entry is $12 for members and $18 for non members.

For those going there for look see look see.

I think it's still good to enter by paying the non member fee of $18.

Just in case you don't like the crowd. You may still go to 17 or absolute :lol:

I guess Raw's existing customers will go over to The Heater Room.

As you know, Raw's customers are mostly matured guys and uncles.

This is also the sauna with the highest number of indians customers.

Some Pinoy too.

See if the crowd suits you or not. Go at your own risk :yuk:

Edited by ixmog

IF Raw's membership is not transferable AND the heater room is under the same management and owner,

I will fell very sorry for raw's customers and also feel ridiculous about the unethical business act of the management and owner. This is cheating(money)! They(the owner) simply want to take advantage of it's customer. shame shame :yuk:

*disclaimer*

Used to be fan of spa and sauna, now a caveman(not hairy tho). :whistle:

*when your mind goes out of control*

I guess history repeats.

First, it was Spartacus. Second, it was Stroke.

Third, it is Raw. Now, it is Heater Room.

I will still visit one time to look see look see.

I'm not a racist and no offence. I'm not into Indians so

I'll never go there often. By the way, people there are not my cup of tea.

By the way, Blue heaven did not charge member fees when

they moved to the new place at little India and renamed to

fabulous blue heaven. :-)

Edited by ixmog

Guest thatwasrunie
Good question. Basically the owner (Max) is into Indian. (hahahaha)

why not try asking why do muscle bunnies go to 17.

:) are the owners into that crowd only?

why not try asking why do muscle bunnies go to 17.

:) are the owners into that crowd only?

I do not know what makes the sauna crowd to go there.

As for muscle bunnies, muscle mary, muscle uncle, muscle auntie, muscle boy, muscle sister, muscle bear and muscle ah pui you can find them mostly at 17 and absolute. Ha ha ...

I do note that the partners that own absolute do cruise in their own sauna.

Even the absolute staff cruise in the sauna after their work.

Not surprising that the owner and staff cruise their customer at the heater room.

Edited by ixmog

Guest love-sauna
I guess history repeats.

First, it was Spartacus. Second, it was Stroke.

Third, it is Raw. Now, it is Heater Room.

Let me clarify by the way. BH started with membership several years back. After 'cheated' enough people with money, they did away with the membership to attract those that 'die die' refuse to accept membershop scheme for Sauna. After that they start with membership again with New BH. (I have not been there anyway, just know it by reading info here). So all business are out there to 'cheat' you if they have the bargaining power.

I

I do note that the partners that own absolute do cruise in their own sauna.

Even the absolute staff cruise in the sauna after their work.

Not surprising that the owner and staff cruise their customer at the heater room.

yeah i also notice the bosses that own absolute do cruise in absolute too thus from here its very obvious that absolute is totally not the former towel club at all since towel club is own by jim n stuat n gary from fridae

Hi love-sauna

Let me clarify by the way. BH started with membership several years back. After 'cheated' enough people with money, they did away with the membership to attract those that 'die die' refuse to accept membershop scheme for Sauna. After that they start with membership again with New BH. (I have not been there anyway, just know it by reading info here). So all business are out there to 'cheat' you if they have the bargaining power.

May be we can not called all them cheater lah, they moved new place - renovated nice nice so they wanna gain back loh. And time will tell as well mah whether their business model will work or not.

If crowd feel too much they wont go, and later it will closed down loh.

My experience in New BH not fun no crowd at all may be due to the membership things?

Now, it is Heater Room.

Ixmog ... if u managed to visit the new heater mind write your field reports and may be taken some pictures post in :

review about the sauna :

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11925

Map of the sauna :

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11734

So we can have details and judgement loh

I like Jacuzzi too bad no 'ordinary place' for jacuzzi ... only sauna have (or did we have in sin-city)

According to some fren, current raw if near public holiday it will be packed from indo chinese/malay also Thais

Staying in their barrack (which are quite affordable) and that is when all the eye catching sweets bunnies are.

May be u shud go during the public holiday

Actually Raw/Heater Room quite innovative by having barrack to rent out (imitating babylon bkk? will it grow big as babylon bkk? let time proof it)

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

@earthhorse1978

I can't do a field report. I called the Heater room and they said only start operation on the 9th Jan 2009.

Anyway, if I go there sure a lot of hungry horny uncles follow me. Then I'll do cardio exercise running away from them.

Same as you. I like jaccuzi with strong currents and lots of air jet bubbles.

Too bad non of the gay sauna in singapore has a good one except the closed Rairua.

Also, I don't like those inconsiderate people that cum in the jacuzzi.

So unhygenic.

In KL Kakibu sauna, the staff often prowl the jacuzzi and stop whoever customers that looks like hanky panky in the jacuzzi.

That makes the water clean.

Edited by ixmog

@earthhorse1978

I can't do a field report. I called the Heater room and they said only start operation on the 9th Jan 2009.

Anyway, if I go there sure a lot of hungry horny uncles follow me. Then I'll do cardio exercise running away from them.

Same as you. I like jaccuzi with strong currents and lots of air jet bubbles.

Too bad non of the gay sauna in singapore has a good one except the closed Rairua.

Also, I don't like those inconsiderate people that cum in the jacuzzi.

So unhygenic.

In KL Kakibu sauna, the staff often prowl the jacuzzi and stop whoever customers that looks like hanky panky in the jacuzzi.

That makes the water clean.

Exercise is good for you.

Do you have the address for Heater and Absolute? Do you know if they are open 24 hrs? Pm me the details please.

Thanks.

----------------------

Check on this Map of Singapore Gay saunas . You can click on those blue location markers, it will have the web site URL, address and even some pictures. Enjoy !

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

I might be wrong, so if im wrong just ignore me.

It seems like most of the saunas like BH and the rest, they sometimes like to implement the rules of denying entry to some of the patrons that wanted to get in. This is called Quality Control or filtering to make the standard of the crowd up to the par. But for those who got denied, they usually told themselves its because the staff thought they are some reporters bcos they got the reporter look. But the truth is probably their look and appearance are unpleasant.

But it seems like for Raw, there is no such rules. Hence that explains the crowd quality.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

@imchaser

There maybe some truth to these claims.

Some sauna claims that this is a preventive safety measures for them to identified reporters and straight guys from entering a gay premises.

In addition, i do notice that some sauna does keep track of their customer's history of visiting.

And they do briefly scanned through what type of person you are.

One thing i had to say. No offence here.

If you are good looking, young and muscular gym fit, some sauna do keep track of you and place these people in a separate email list.

There are certain sauna functions and special events where this group of better looking person will be invited for either a private events or free entry during these functions. Maybe even additional free passes for visiting.

Maybe this is a good encouragement for those people that workout hard in the gym :rolleyes:

Sauna that does this kind of practice is basically trying to retain those good looking customers so that they can attract more of other type of customers to visit their sauna. Business tactics ? i don't know.

Edited by ixmog

well fortunately or unfortunately (deps on whose eyes of the beholder you are in) this is a industry practise. For disco, night clubs, bars, saunas etc, they would filter those so called "desireable" customers and provide them perks to return.

They see this as marketing cost, something like a unofficial spokeperson of the joint.

I have lady friends that got VIP card while queueing to enter the pub. Direct access, plus free drinks. some places have those crew night for air crews (whom presumed to be better looking than others) even saunas have their special entrance for those gym members, below certain age etc

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Raw is fantastic for hot exotic Indian guys. Hope Heater Room will be good as well but the membership price is really too high!

any bollywood star kind of indians there? i wouldn't mind mascular ones

hard to find a mascular indian gay that i will like. i think the last time i had a mascular indian was like hmmmmm

loooooooooooong looooooooooooooong time

where r all the mascular indians?

Guest newie fan
If you want to be a member, you must pay $30 + $12 = $42

Cheers

Haha... Newie, looks like u can a teacher.... so patiently explain to people who either cant read or cant count... kudos to you, u are a kind man!!! Hapy Newie Year

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reviewfriday
:rolleyes: anyone been to heaterroom (former raw)? feedback pls....thanks :thumb:

i went to headerroom yesterday friday night at 8pm

the main entrance is totally surrounded by crowded dinner tables of the coffeeshop, its totally not discreet

there is even a glass window at the lift lobby while waiting for the lift, thus anyone waiting at the lobby can be seen by the anyone in the coffeeshop

the concept and the decors is exactly the same as the previous raw and Max's idea of a sauna is really a very basic concept. renovation is minimium. he was the one who serve me at the counter.

gym equipment is from raw

lockers is from raw and they have CCTV camera at the locker? that is not allow by law, meaning we are being film while changing?

and worst still all the old dirtly smelly towels are from raw too, my towel has a huge hand stain print on it even in red

at $18 per entry, there is only 1 towel provided and no free drinks

and what a lie, according to their website there is a italian buffet serve at 8pm but there was none!

the common bathrooms reminds me of the public swimming pool

the rooms are so small, its the size of a single bed mattress only for every room there.

the steam room is fine, juccuzi is not ready for usage

the queen barracks are so pathetic small, it reminds me of hk bed rooms where u can only place one bed in there and nothing else. its fully aircon though. 1 guest there even ask me to help me find another better place to stay, he just arrived yet did not like the rooms.

there is a very beautiful waterfall feature at the entrace of the dark rooms, i love that most!

the stair case from the lockers to the dark rooms is terribly old and dirty and the moizac flooring is just not good for bare feet

lastly the crowd? well if you know what the crowd is from raw is previously like, then well the crowd is exactly the same.

i spend 20 mins exploring and the another 2 hrs on the internet instead

i left at 10 plus and walk to absolute where fun really is

i really think raw/heaterroom is just not a place the locals will go.

Guest -CrazyBrain-

HEATER ROOM replaces the name of RAW and has now moved to a place opposite Pearl Center.

I have visited twice to make sure that my first impression of the place was NOT wrong.

Frankly said, and in my personal opinion, it shouldn't have moved to the new place. The new place is located on the 4th Floor....way way up....through olden and dirty mosaic tiles staircase.

The entrance is NOT convenient at all, (I don't know in the morning, but I visited at night time twice) passing through tables of people having dinner/supper and don't forget those tables are there till wee hours in the morning.

One may call it 'open up, don't stay in closets'.... surely but not to the dinners please.

Once I entered, I found the place is quite bright. Aaaallllllaaaaasssss, to my shocking disappointment, the towels were old towels, still bearing Raw tel numbers and those old not properly laundried smells. Under the bright lights, those towels just look damned old, ugly and filthy....the colors are no longer white, nor brown nor yellow perhaps suitable for my pet rugs.

Speaking about the facilities, I prefer the old place in term of lay out. This new place is just too open, new toilet but the floors outside the toilets are wet (don't know if wet of dirty toilet water of people washing their bachsides after bombing). Making the floor slippery.

The communal shower room is low enabling others to watch people bathing or having fun.

The steam room is of an improvement.

Others are just total disappointment.

Now that it is just new, it already look unimpressive.....some private rooms have locks damaged.

I have visited other newly moved establishment such as Shogun, Fabulous Blue Heaven and could immediately thumb down the Heater Room.

PLease improve yourself if you want to have loyal customers coming back. The entrance would make discreet gay people think twice to go in, unless on wee hours knowing that nobody would recognize them. :swear:

HEATER ROOM replaces the name of RAW and has now moved to a place opposite Pearl Center.

I have visited twice to make sure that my first impression of the place was NOT wrong.

Frankly said, and in my personal opinion, it shouldn't have moved to the new place. The new place is located on the 4th Floor....way way up....through olden and dirty mosaic tiles staircase.

The entrance is NOT convenient at all, (I don't know in the morning, but I visited at night time twice) passing through tables of people having dinner/supper and don't forget those tables are there till wee hours in the morning.

One may call it 'open up, don't stay in closets'.... surely but not to the dinners please.

Once I entered, I found the place is quite bright. Aaaallllllaaaaasssss, to my shocking disappointment, the towels were old towels, still bearing Raw tel numbers and those old not properly laundried smells. Under the bright lights, those towels just look damned old, ugly and filthy....the colors are no longer white, nor brown nor yellow perhaps suitable for my pet rugs.

Speaking about the facilities, I prefer the old place in term of lay out. This new place is just too open, new toilet but the floors outside the toilets are wet (don't know if wet of dirty toilet water of people washing their bachsides after bombing). Making the floor slippery.

The communal shower room is low enabling others to watch people bathing or having fun.

The steam room is of an improvement.

Others are just total disappointment.

Now that it is just new, it already look unimpressive.....some private rooms have locks damaged.

I have visited other newly moved establishment such as Shogun, Fabulous Blue Heaven and could immediately thumb down the Heater Room.

PLease improve yourself if you want to have loyal customers coming back. The entrance would make discreet gay people think twice to go in, unless on wee hours knowing that nobody would recognize them. :swear:

Hey fxxker.... dun use my name and post something here. I will never need to visit a dark room. You mother fxxker piece of shit.

Edited by CrazyBrain

Does the Heater Room still attracts Indians? Am looking for Indians like myself to have fun with. Some people tell me to go Blue Heaven instead?

Raw is fantastic for hot exotic Indian guys. Hope Heater Room will be good as well but the membership price is really too high!

Same as Raw??

Then it will be filled with those disgusting patrons.

Give it a miss!

yes its same crowd as raw as this place is run by max still

i went in once, thinking it will be a beautiful place from the way it was advertise in the website

well felt a total rip off for $18, well never go again and all my friends say i m stupid to waste money when the boss is still max!

Guest -Explorer-
yes its same crowd as raw as this place is run by max still

i went in once, thinking it will be a beautiful place from the way it was advertise in the website

well felt a total rip off for $18, well never go again and all my friends say i m stupid to waste money when the boss is still max!

From 2 reviews sound this new place is horrible

Yesterday i got sms (no idea where they got my number) promoting heather room and their new queen barrack.

Mean that really need to do hard promotion now?

Below dinners ehm ... not nice .... also have anyone notice where is emergency exit (in case bkk chinatown sauna fire happened - this is new sauna in 4th floor above all those high chances of fire beneath it)

$18 too much for all old things

========================

Mentioning of other sauna and it's link removed by Gachi

Guest -CrazyBrain-

I need some funs tonite, it's already 11.45midnite. Few sauna places would still be opened. Faboulous would in moment be closed, until after the Chinese New Year when they would extend the night hours.

HeaterRoom could be the least likely place I would visit now.

To enter and exist 2x on my last visit gave me shrug on my shoulders, with night dinners starring at you, as if you have just come out from a den, from a dirty place, just too uncomfortable.

The walking to the 4th floor is just no fun, with nothing in between. The ads about 4 floors or fun was just misleading.

I reather frequent other places that close earlier but give me full staisfaction in term of discreet, cleanliness, relaxation.

I hope those Thai/Vietnamese boys would move else where, where beds, towels, are comfortable and clean.....as I love their services.

It drags me to re-visit the heaterroom. The worst place I have experienced of a spa sofar.

Please wake up max. Don't stinge on necessities like new towels...but for sure, you have choosen a wrong location/entrance....unless one wishes others to know that you are gays and going in for fun and coming out after having fun and that you might carry the hiv- germs.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guestsatisfy
Any comment on the heater room ? I am thinking I should go today evening

i suggest u waste your money for this evening and give us your comments.

i suggest u waste your money for this evening and give us your comments.

(1) Sorry, did not want to start a new thread, but really cannot find the old thread because no one talked about this place lately.

(2) After reading all the post, looks quite scary to take my chance to visit the place. So I better stick to Shogun though was quite disappointed lately in my visits seeing lesser and lesser people. Think we shall all support more on these sauna as their presence today is not an easy way. We never had all these sauna 10-15 years ago.

I need some funs tonite, it's already 11.45midnite. Few sauna places would still be opened. Faboulous would in moment be closed, until after the Chinese New Year when they would extend the night hours.

HeaterRoom could be the least likely place I would visit now.

To enter and exist 2x on my last visit gave me shrug on my shoulders, with night dinners starring at you, as if you have just come out from a den, from a dirty place, just too uncomfortable.

The walking to the 4th floor is just no fun, with nothing in between. The ads about 4 floors or fun was just misleading.

I reather frequent other places that close earlier but give me full staisfaction in term of discreet, cleanliness, relaxation.

I hope those Thai/Vietnamese boys would move else where, where beds, towels, are comfortable and clean.....as I love their services.

It drags me to re-visit the heaterroom. The worst place I have experienced of a spa sofar.

Please wake up max. Don't stinge on necessities like new towels...but for sure, you have choosen a wrong location/entrance....unless one wishes others to know that you are gays and going in for fun and coming out after having fun and that you might carry the hiv- germs.

I dunno what is your intention. but pls move on la... if max dun want to screw ur loose ass means he don't want. dun spoile ppl's market. You sound like a slut never get a nice fxxk from his bf and turn lust into hatred.

• G_M changed the title to Queen Resort Sauna Formaly Raw, then Heater Room (Closed In May 2014)