Male HQ

Saigon And Shenzhen

earthhorse1978

Hi all .......

Thanks for this forum, met great frens.

Oso Thanks to James for the Guangzhou info and maps.

Now thinking to start new thread hopefully can get more info and advice from whom who has travelled to Saigon and Shenzhen

As my itinerary will be :

- Saigon '09 Feb 9-13

- KL '09 Feb 14-15

- Guangzhou '09 Feb 16-20

- Shenzhen '09 Feb 21-23

- Hkg '09 Feb 23-25

Anyone co inccident in above cities on the day i were there?

Only blur on Saigon and Shenzhen

Any body ever been in Saigon, Vietnam?

Sauna/great massage/bar?

Found info from Utopia already but seems too little, and not really up to date experience shared.

Shenzhen noted others thread but i think i need info on which hotel will be the best value of money and near the border with Hongkong (The train station as will go by train from Guangzhou and thinking cross Hongkong by train too so not wishing hotel too far far away)

ehm cant read chinese, worse most china tips web in chinese

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

• 1 month later...

Ola ..... all .........

Long missing now back in writing to report the exploration in Saigon .........

Overall my rating on this city which i never tried to land my feet at all (My 1st time due to tiger fly so cheap) = POOR = Once is enough

Already got bad impression during picked up by hotel (stay not the 5 star one just 3 star may be)

The staff late to pick up and we have to que for taxi in taxi stand which seems no one care to que (all depend on how fast u can act to jump in taxi) - took 1/2 hour to hop on taxi with the hotel staff (funny right)

Stucked in crazy traffic jam it is after office hour 5pm+ when i managed out from airport

Hotel too bad, far from impression compared with pictures in web (asiaroom.com) but cant do anythings all paid.

1st nite arriving hotel, after shower already nite .... tried to explore surrounding to find dinner

http://www.utopia-asia.com/vietsaig.htm

Tried Kim Cafe .... listed as PLU favourite turned out so packed with all kind of people (ang moh, black, local, boys n gals)

Food so so ....... and quite surprise expensive as in Singapore price (i mean for food court in mall price for this small cafe)

So prepare calculate expenses daily as what u spend in singapore

2nd day exploring city and surrounding, go all the way for cathedral, reunification hall, post office, etc etc like what recommended in tourist brochure

Have nice lunch in the local small restaurant

a bit reasonable price for me, and nice place, nice food near the reunification hall strange that not listed in tourist brochure (they didnt paid for the publisher may be ...) but long que great food. .... i recommend this (as forgot to bring the restaurant name while online in net cafe not included in this thread for the name of the restaurant today)

At afternoon tried to explore ....

For the sauna list u can find on :

http://www.utopia-asia.com/saigsaun.htm

as found very near to my hotel just corner of the street ........

But surprise surprise it is so run out building almost collapsed look from outside and downstair is shops ......

As reading the comments i cancel to try massage nor sauna though tired and wish can have it to relax ......

Head back to De Tham road as so near to hotel and try to find Eden bar .... but again road in saigon so confusing and so crowded with traffic jam and all people horn-ing like no tomorrow

Stress out so head back and end up eat KFC (again surprising price = same same with singapore price - wondering how the local survive if the salary lower than sg standard but food is so expensive)

start raining so end up in hotel with hbo channel

3rd day GOT FLU ...... really bad ...... may be because rain and pollution ....... took panadol .....

Half day on bad with star movie/cinemax/natgeo/discovery/cartoon netwk/animax made me bored to died

so tried to explore botanical garden and zoo as in my mind i need fresh air

voila .... it is not botanical as in my imagination we had in singapore, it is small zoo with all those stinky smell ..... out immediately

others listed sauna Ngoc Anh just near the zoo and accross somerest hotel. great looking building from outside look profesional but many people eating infront as next door seems small food shop

and ladies staff came out (seems mixed place) and no details on utopia

so again just direct went home ........ but as feel must explore more tried to find Ngoc Anh 285/92-93 CMT8 but again confusing road sign. taxi driver make u merry go arround and at the end the address is big living house with big dog guarding infront.

So either the address in utopia wrong or it is never been any sauna there

4th day morning being picked up for half day chu chi tunnel tour

a bit historical joruney but i think it is the best memory to bring back as souvenir visiting hcmc

After lunch and feel i wont be so "suei" tried last hope as i passed this shop on way to the tunnel look great from outside

Ngoc Anh

285/92-93 CMT8

So cheap for sauna only dong 30,000 so sgd 2+ not hit sgd 3.

But as the price really dissapointing, dont judge book by the look

overall may be hcmc is dirty city, paid at 2nd floor (as 1st floor street level is parking for motorbike), locker for wallet, mobile and shoes or anythings u think valuable infront of cashier so guarantee safe.

after that given towel (1 big 1 small clean) and cold mineral water.

3rd floor ladies massage by blind staff

4th floor man massage by blind staff and 2 toilet (btw vietnamese house so small in length size)

5th floor tv room and 1 broken door toilet

a dry sauna

and a roof top really roof top (only 2 bench and zinc roof)

I were really wrong wearing shoes as i have to wear nothing on feet that it is so dirty floor .....

shower (in the 4th floor toilet) while a bunch of local standing in staircase and gossiping and got in dry sauna so packed by local but have many cute guys ......

wondering where action happened.

went up to roof top and it is smoking area, suddenly a cute guy (who i suspect followed me out from sauna, as i said "sorry" to find way out)

he tried speak english but really broken one, he gave sign toilet. "confused" he went down so i just followed.

He got in the broken door toilet at 5th floor and seems inviting me to join

voila u know what happened.

But i have to stand lean on the door as it is broken and he used his tongue skills.

surprise local never aware on safety, i rejected so he continued on tongue, but i really can enjoy, broken door toilet, the smell and suddenly people bang the door (jealous guys? or someone wanna raid patrons all mixed) but this guy give hand sign of keep silent and keep blocking door by leaning on it.

So none can bang open the door as blocked by 83 kg meat hehehehe

he kept continue and i hit the max point.

he went out first. i stay a while and out

a bunch of guys waiting and gigling in local language so i went to proper toilet (door working well) to shower and went home

only 30 minutes but went hit home i saw my feet is complete black already need to soak 2 hours, using tooth brush and my whitening tooth paste to brush and brush and it only came out as semi normal feet colour

so i really being contaminated by the dirty floor of the facilities, wondering how some local did not even wear sandal (so if u die die wanna try this one go there with sandal so can wear it wherever u want)

today morning in airport went to KL .... at last more organized city

For me HCMC if not for ur office trip better forgot it, expensive, jam, polluted, no fun at all

Better Bangkok .........

See u next sharing sessions.......

Just ordinary guy who like travelling

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

today morning in airport went to KL .... at last more organized city

For me HCMC if not for ur office trip better forgot it, expensive, jam, polluted, no fun at all

Better Bangkok .........

thank you for the review.

If you based Vietnam just on HCMC, you will do get disapoointed, and I do agree with you on the above. For Vietnam, you can try Hanoi (less chaotic), hue (old town feel) and the famous beaches (hualong bay area)

For HCMC, you should have also have search for my past posting here on the Blind man massage place. Though I must the hygenic factor isnt there as well.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 2 years later...
Ola ..... all ......... Long missing now back in writing to report the exploration in Saigon ......... Overall my rating on this city which i never tried to land my feet at all (My 1st time due to tiger fly so cheap) = POOR = Once is enough Already got bad impression during picked up by hotel (stay not the 5 star one just 3 star may be) The staff late to pick up and we have to que for taxi in taxi stand which seems no one care to que (all depend on how fast u can act to jump in taxi) - took 1/2 hour to hop on taxi with the hotel staff (funny right) Stucked in crazy traffic jam it is after office hour 5pm+ when i managed out from airport Hotel too bad, far from impression compared with pictures in web (asiaroom.com) but cant do anythings all paid. 1st nite arriving hotel, after shower already nite .... tried to explore surrounding to find dinner http://www.utopia-asia.com/vietsaig.htm Tried Kim Cafe .... listed as PLU favourite turned out so packed with all kind of people (ang moh, black, local, boys n gals) Food so so ....... and quite surprise expensive as in Singapore price (i mean for food court in mall price for this small cafe) So prepare calculate expenses daily as what u spend in singapore 2nd day exploring city and surrounding, go all the way for cathedral, reunification hall, post office, etc etc like what recommended in tourist brochure Have nice lunch in the local small restaurant a bit reasonable price for me, and nice place, nice food near the reunification hall strange that not listed in tourist brochure (they didnt paid for the publisher may be ...) but long que great food. .... i recommend this (as forgot to bring the restaurant name while online in net cafe not included in this thread for the name of the restaurant today) At afternoon tried to explore .... For the sauna list u can find on : http://www.utopia-asia.com/saigsaun.htm as found very near to my hotel just corner of the street ........ But surprise surprise it is so run out building almost collapsed look from outside and downstair is shops ...... As reading the comments i cancel to try massage nor sauna though tired and wish can have it to relax ...... Head back to De Tham road as so near to hotel and try to find Eden bar .... but again road in saigon so confusing and so crowded with traffic jam and all people horn-ing like no tomorrow Stress out so head back and end up eat KFC (again surprising price = same same with singapore price - wondering how the local survive if the salary lower than sg standard but food is so expensive) start raining so end up in hotel with hbo channel 3rd day GOT FLU ...... really bad ...... may be because rain and pollution ....... took panadol ..... Half day on bad with star movie/cinemax/natgeo/discovery/cartoon netwk/animax made me bored to died so tried to explore botanical garden and zoo as in my mind i need fresh air voila .... it is not botanical as in my imagination we had in singapore, it is small zoo with all those stinky smell ..... out immediately others listed sauna Ngoc Anh just near the zoo and accross somerest hotel. great looking building from outside look profesional but many people eating infront as next door seems small food shop and ladies staff came out (seems mixed place) and no details on utopia so again just direct went home ........ but as feel must explore more tried to find Ngoc Anh 285/92-93 CMT8 but again confusing road sign. taxi driver make u merry go arround and at the end the address is big living house with big dog guarding infront. So either the address in utopia wrong or it is never been any sauna there 4th day morning being picked up for half day chu chi tunnel tour a bit historical joruney but i think it is the best memory to bring back as souvenir visiting hcmc After lunch and feel i wont be so "suei" tried last hope as i passed this shop on way to the tunnel look great from outside Ngoc Anh 285/92-93 CMT8 So cheap for sauna only dong 30,000 so sgd 2+ not hit sgd 3. But as the price really dissapointing, dont judge book by the look overall may be hcmc is dirty city, paid at 2nd floor (as 1st floor street level is parking for motorbike), locker for wallet, mobile and shoes or anythings u think valuable infront of cashier so guarantee safe. after that given towel (1 big 1 small clean) and cold mineral water. 3rd floor ladies massage by blind staff 4th floor man massage by blind staff and 2 toilet (btw vietnamese house so small in length size) 5th floor tv room and 1 broken door toilet a dry sauna and a roof top really roof top (only 2 bench and zinc roof) I were really wrong wearing shoes as i have to wear nothing on feet that it is so dirty floor ..... shower (in the 4th floor toilet) while a bunch of local standing in staircase and gossiping and got in dry sauna so packed by local but have many cute guys ...... wondering where action happened. went up to roof top and it is smoking area, suddenly a cute guy (who i suspect followed me out from sauna, as i said "sorry" to find way out) he tried speak english but really broken one, he gave sign toilet. "confused" he went down so i just followed. He got in the broken door toilet at 5th floor and seems inviting me to join voila u know what happened. But i have to stand lean on the door as it is broken and he used his tongue skills. surprise local never aware on safety, i rejected so he continued on tongue, but i really can enjoy, broken door toilet, the smell and suddenly people bang the door (jealous guys? or someone wanna raid patrons all mixed) but this guy give hand sign of keep silent and keep blocking door by leaning on it. So none can bang open the door as blocked by 83 kg meat hehehehe he kept continue and i hit the max point. he went out first. i stay a while and out a bunch of guys waiting and gigling in local language so i went to proper toilet (door working well) to shower and went home only 30 minutes but went hit home i saw my feet is complete black already need to soak 2 hours, using tooth brush and my whitening tooth paste to brush and brush and it only came out as semi normal feet colour so i really being contaminated by the dirty floor of the facilities, wondering how some local did not even wear sandal (so if u die die wanna try this one go there with sandal so can wear it wherever u want) today morning in airport went to KL .... at last more organized city For me HCMC if not for ur office trip better forgot it, expensive, jam, polluted, no fun at all Better Bangkok ......... See u next sharing sessions....... Just ordinary guy who like travelling

Hi i want to know about your experience in guangzhou and hongkong please..

• 3 months later...
Guest Bob Livingston

Had great experience at bind massage parlor in Saigon on Cong Ly street. Paid for massage but they weren't ready so went into

sauna with green towel wrapped around me. lots of middle age guys, speak vietnamese so had good time. Went out of

sauna to use shower. First time this younger vietnamese comes inside with me in shower, locks door and we both stroke

cocks and he has nice one, mine about 6 inches. He wants blow job so i give him blow job while he hold himself on back

over toilet.

After nice blow job, he cums in my mouth. guys knocking on door and some lookin over top watchin us all the time.

We shower off and he leaves and I leave. Get dressed and go out on porch and drink tea, nice group of guys.

Very good time. went back for second time for massage, also met nice vietnamese guy in early 40s, i am 60.

we had mutual bj and then went off to have coffee. Had great experience, he served as guide to many places

in Ho Chi Minh city and spent nights at his small room. Wonderful experience

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.