Male HQ

Visit Borneo 2008

CrazyBrain

*Disclaimer: There is no gay men, but only the gayest place in North Borneo*

I was in a rose and daisy farm. it is at the foot of Mt. Kinabalu. weather is around 5 to 6 degree in the morning and 15+ in the afternoon and freezing cold in the night.

Just want to share it with you guys....

IMG_1711.JPG

mt. kinabalu just outside my window... it looks small in the picture. In real, it is magnificent.

IMG_1709.JPG

Sunrise! the cotton woo-liked thingy is fog....

IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1714.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_1754.JPG

oh my... wide open.... hehe

I didn't manage to take much photo of rose because rose are harvest before they blossom. Personally i like flower that are fully blossom. It is more beautiful and natural.

IMG_1758.JPG

blossoming ass...opps.. i mean daisy

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

In the noon, you can't see the mountain anymore due to the thick fog.

It is a great place for city getaway. Best if there is a hot Kadazan Dusun keep you company. sex in the wild~ hehe reminds me about the bel ami farm series. :P

Edited by CrazyBrain

*when your mind goes out of control*

Guest Visiting Mt Kunabalu
*Disclaimer: There is no gay men, but only the gayest place in North Borneo*

I was in a rose and daisy farm. it is at the foot of Mt. Kinabalu. weather is around 5 to 6 degree in the morning and 15+ in the afternoon and freezing cold in the night.

Hi I am visiting K.Kinabalu early May. Any tips and recommendations for accomodations? The pics are so nice esp those with thick clouds

Hi I am visiting K.Kinabalu early May. Any tips and recommendations for accomodations? The pics are so nice esp those with thick clouds

well.... it really depends on your budget tho.... there is hotel ranging from RM100 to RM2000++

leave your email and i will show you what I did in borneo. Of cos... where to find the gays ;) wink wink

*when your mind goes out of control*

Guest I MISS KK

Lovely... I was in KK, Kota Kinabalu National Park, Poring Springs etc ... only a few weeks ago. Definitely an awesome destination highly reccommended.

There is ONE gay bar in KK and it is worth the visit. QBar. I was in KK from Wed to Mon and I went there everynight for drinks. But bear in mind crowd only comes in after 11pm. VERY CUTE and chunky bears they have there too! I never knew a gay scene existed in KK let alone a bear scene!

• 2 months later...
Guest Going KK in May

Hi! Is there any recommendation from guys here on Kinabalu Hotel (mountain side not in the city) with good view. Budget Max $100? Any one has any comments on Kinabalu pine resort? Hopefully, 'I MISS KK' and 'CRAZY BRAIN' could provide some insights?

We will be spending 5 nights there - first night in the city, 2 nights on mountain side and last night at a beach hotel.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest
well.... it really depends on your budget tho.... there is hotel ranging from RM100 to RM2000++

leave your email and i will show you what I did in borneo. Of cos... where to find the gays ;) wink wink

Hi, please let me know whether there are man massages in KK? Where to find? Can come hotel room?

Any recommendation?

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.