Male HQ

Types Of Bottom

GachiMuchi

A Lousy Bottom are clueless about providing a "clean" hole for penetration.

A Good Bottom will know that they have to "clean" themselves prior to penetration.

A Power Bottom besides providing a "good & clean hole" for the top to penetrate, he also knows how to squeeze his well trained butt muscles to pleasure the top's coxk.

A Super Bottom have the abilities of Power Bottom and at the same time he has also mastered the lost art of "gripping on" to the top's coxk while the top's coxk is still inside his hole even after after the top had cummed. The Super Bottom is someone who knows how to give the Top the ultimate Shiok/Song feelings.

I had met only 2 such Super Bottom and all I can say is "KSL Song!" :whistle: :clap: :clap:

===================

Disclaimer

The above classification is not a grading or benchmark. Just a personal observation.

I've decided to add a disclaimer to alleviate any comparison, competition, etc. arising from my post.

Gachi

I can only say that Bottoms are forever green even as they age whereas Tops' life span is short. Bottoms can perform as bottoms no matter how old but Tops are like the Lion that is glorious once upon a time....unless they decide to bottom when they reach the rock bottom of their libido or cannot perform due to illness or injuries :rolleyes:

Reflection

- Evergreen Bottoms are the the ultimate winners

z

A Good Bottom will know that they have to "clean" themselves prior to penetration.

A Power Bottom besides providing a "good & clean hole" for the top to penetrate, he also knows how to squeeze his well trained butt muscles to pleasure the top's coxk.

A Super Bottom have the abilities of Power Bottom and at the same time he has also mastered the lost art of "gripping on" to the top's coxk while the top's coxk is still inside his hole even after after the top had cummed. The Super Bottom is someone who knows how to give the Top the ultimate Shiok/Song feelings.

I had met only 2 such Super Bottom and all I can say is "KSL Song!" :whistle: :clap: :clap:

This is quite an insight. Thank you, gachi muchi :)

There are active and passive bottoms. Passive bottoms will just wait for the tops to lead, they will react accordingly.

An active bottoms ( might be possessive ), will involve more and indicate the tops to change positions, to bang them deeper and demand for more :twisted:

Some active bottoms also love to be on top (sitting or riding their horse).

You called yourselves experiecned? huh!!! you have not seen no bottom yet! :rolleyes:

A SUPREME bottom, one that knocks out all other loose ass regardless how you named them. It is one ass that all TOPs find it hard to get, and super bottoms find it hard to imitate. Unless you are blind, you should have spotted a rare species with an excruciatingly pretty photo here. :whistle:

Edited by Tight Ass

You called yourselves experiecned? huh!!! you have not seen no bottom yet! :rolleyes:

A SUPREME bottom, one that knocks out all other loose ass regardless how you named them. It is one ass that all TOPs find it hard to get, and super bottoms find it hard to imitate. Unless you are blind, you should have spotted a rare species with an excruciatingly pretty photo here. :whistle:

Once again, you prove to be such a bitch which I enjoy so much... :lol:

z

You called yourselves experiecned? huh!!! you have not seen no bottom yet!

Am quite shocked myself too. All these years of bragging on how great a top he is, turned out, not as experienced as i thought he would be. haha. :ph34r:

Move over Tightass, your ass is sooo tight u dont need a good TOP, u need a tooth pick instead.

A GODLY DIVINE bottom however, is the one in a million bottoms that can guide his top no matter what shape his cock is to stimulate his gspot while being penetrate until he can achieve multiple orgasm and auto cum a few times without touching himself.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

A bottom's butt comes with other pre-requisite as listed below:

Types of Butts

1. Flat butt - Those that, no matter how careful you are, you will hit the bones.

2. Soft butt - Those that provides little cushioning. Just don't bang too hard.

3. Bubble butt - Those that are bouncy and meaty. Good for long distance and hard banging.

4. Big butt - Those that are just too big for you to do a deep thrust. Strategic positioning is necessary.

Types of hole

1. Virgin hole - Usually tight and unexplored. The hole will try to refuse your entry as u pushes inwards.

2. Tight hole - Usually those who had done exercise to their butt. You can feel the walls enveloping your whole shaft.

3. Seasoned hole - Those that are tight as you enters but loosen up after awhile. Some still grip as tight.

4. Loose hole - Those that you can enter and exit with ease.

Quality of hole

1. Tight fit - You can feel the walls gripping to your whole shaft. (virgin hole & tight hole)

2. Good fit - You can feel some tightness but yet u are able to piston freely. (seasoned or hardly use hole)

3. Loose fit - You felt that you have enter into a big hall through a small door. (loose hole)

4. Custom fit - Only experience Super bottom knows how to custom fit their hole to make your feel good.

Besides the above factors, the other important factors are Compatibility (Match) and Feel.

===================

Disclaimer

The above classification is not a grading or benchmark. Just a personal observation.

I've decided to add a disclaimer to alleviate any comparison, competition, etc. arising from my post.

Gachi

Let's hope your Supreme-ness is not as super-ficial as the pictures you've shown. A pic like yours can be found on any website. If your butt is only good to look at then you certainly have only a butt that have no substance. You might as well just display your butt in the museum.

Am quite shocked myself too. All these years of bragging on how great a top he is, turned out, not as experienced as i thought he would be. haha. :ph34r:

Move over Tightass, your ass is sooo tight u dont need a good TOP, u need a tooth pick instead.

A GODLY DIVINE bottom however, is the one in a million bottoms that can guide his top no matter what shape his cock is to stimulate his gspot while being penetrate until he can achieve multiple orgasm and auto cum a few times without touching himself.

How Godly Divine you are, you will fail in achieving multiple orgasm and auto-cum if you get those top who can't match you in your depth, intensity, rhythm and the crucial word Feel.

Let's hope your Supreme-ness is not as super-ficial as the pictures you've shown. A pic like yours can be found on any website. If your butt is only good to look at then you certainly have only a butt that have no substance. You might as well just display your butt in the museum.

吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸 and this I forgive you. By the way, my bubble cheeks matched the description you admire above...hmm.

I did not admire any butt or hole. I just say that there was 2 holes that makes me feels KSL song.

Bottoms, unlike top cannot just show their butt and expects the top to be attracted. So what if your butt looks good on the outside. If your are a Lousy Bottom who don't clean your hole and couple with a Loose hole and Loose Fit, no matter how good your bubble butt looks. It would still be a mediocre fcuk.

I have something to say about KSL lousy bottoms. The worst are those who produce huge amounts of Nutella when I fingered them, and I would be so turned off to even continue to top them after that.

A bit of clear brownish goo mixed with KY is still acceptible for me though.

Hahaha...why didn't you bring along some bread and spread the Nutella on it? :twisted:

Well, what do you expect when you are entering an undiscovered hole?

You could have ask the bottom to go wash in the first place.

Luckily for you you used your finger, imagine if you had use your tongue. I think even if you have a steel hard rod, it would have immediately turned to jelly.

If you goes to sauna then it would depends on your luck lor to get good or bad bottoms lor.

If you are meeting up with people, you could at least tell them to wash clean clean lor.

If the bottom is very virgin or have not had much traffic into their tunnel, tell them to visit Blowing Wind and get advice from our resident bottoms; Tight Ass and ImChaser on how to be a Supreme and God Divine bottom lor.

It think a good bottom not only should have a tight* hole and the ability to satisfy cocks in all sizes and shapes but also be able to make the top feels good, even you have to fake it.

Speaking from personal experiences sleeping on different bed island-wide and the practise in the dark, there are many kind of btms and tops. However a clean hole is the basic requirement as a btm.

*there are 2 side about the tight ass. it might be good to the top but bad to the btm. too tight will induce some pain

*when your mind goes out of control*

You lucky son of a gun.

Kena one, when trying to lube and finger him, alamak, could feel the inside full of solid eeeky things.

Give up.

Then also kena another one, in less than 2 mins into action, he started screaming: "arrhhh....cannot already! cannot already!"

"Wah, so fast you cumming ah?" I asked, thought hes going to autocum.

"No, must go toilet"

Hahaha...So funny!

I also had my share of such bottoms.

Once in old 17, while pumping this bottom. I smell strong smell with every stroke I push. Then I pulled out and see that the condom was coated with a layer of Chocolate. I tap him and left the room.

Another time in Shogun. Same thing happen.

Hahaha...So funny!

I also had my share of such bottoms.

Once in old 17, while pumping this bottom. I smell strong smell with every stroke I push. Then I pulled out and see that the condom was coated with a layer of Chocolate. I tap him and left the room.

Another time in Shogun. Same thing happen.

Haha........just imagining you feeling your way out in the dark to the loo to washup with a Chocolate coated hardon........and halfway, someone trying to grope your dd........will be in for a really nasty surprise.

Good, always strive to be a good bottom and slowly progress to become a Super bottom. So when you meet your top, he will surely appreciate the effort you put in.

No top will want to poke a Chocolate filled hole, because they are not looking for Glico Pocky Stick with Chocolate coating.

Pocky_mens.jpg

Once the bottom have a reputation in providing Chocolate coating, most top will try to avoid him in the future. Then the bottom's market value will drop like the current stock price.

So beware.

You guys are really funny

From Nutella to Glico Pocky !

Chocolate or strawberry ?

Pardon my ignorance.

What is KSL song ?

Is it hokkien ? kan si lang song ?

I do not know what type of bottom I am.

I cleaned up and make sure there are no nutella.

I tried to gripe the cock

I have to coutesy for top to cum first and make sure he enjoys it !

Am I a slut then ? Ha ha ...

Or am I a 微安妇?

Edited by ixmog

Please lah. You *are* fxxking the ass after all.

Do you know it's almost impossible to keep it clean for sex unless you don't eat?

Because even if you cleaned it out, what you ate earlier will be digested later.

Guest LousyBtm

"A Lousy Bottom are clueless about providing a "clean" hole for penetration."

Back when I was a ver top, I used to think it is not necessary to clean my hole since I did not intent to bottom. Sometimes I meet aggressive tops and to tease their interests I would say that I was not clean down there. But that would still not put off most of them. Some would try to finger test me. Though not cleaned, I was usually quite clean because of healthy exercises, good diet, regular bowel movements and fingering cleaning when showering everyday. In fact most times, I have a musky smell when fingered and no gooey residue. So despite being unclean, my tight hole got them excited and I had to tell them I was a top to stop them going further.

Fate would have it that sometimes I met a hot guy and despite telling them I was unclean and I was a top, he still refused to stop...I tried to struggle but somehow my will was weak when he was so my type

Every excuse I could think of, he had the patience to solve it. Not clean?...go shower together...Top? Never mind lah, can still try leh maybe you like it...Want to flip-flop ah? Also can....but after he had fxxked my brains out, with a sore hole and a weakened sex drive...I lost all desire to top, I already laid there totally surrendered my body and...ohmygosh it was so worth it...

A few more of that happening and after commanding a few more repeat performances with a few who wanted to keep in contact, I lost all interests in being a top...I have to admit the tightness is no more there and any top can tell from fingering me that I am well used property.

Still I prefer to be a lousy bottom because if the top is really keen...let him do the work...if not then no big deal and leave me alone...

But if it is someone I like very much....not only would I clean my hole...I'll even pre-lub ( hehehe learnt that from here forum) ... so far it's being very effective...see his face light up when his finger finds a warm, wet hole for immediate action.

Okay to pay back a tip learnt with another tip.....milk a few drops of pre-cum from your own cock and apply them to your hole...it will somehow react with your hole and increase the musky sweet smell that excites most tops

Discovered that accidentally when a top shot on my balls and some of it dripped to my hole. Didn't want to soil my towel so I bunched my towel and used it to discreetly covered my cock leaving my butts bare as I went to shower. On the way met this guy who was playfully hugging me from behind...I let him finger me then he will know I was freshly fxxked and finished...when he put his finger to his nose...he said the smell drove him crazy and he don't care if I was 2nd hand...he must have me now...wooo so exaggerated...I fingered myself and smell myself....woooo really sweet musky smell...well had a great 2nd round and 3rd round with a sex maniac...hehehe getting fxxked was so worth it man..they don't care if you are a lousy bottom..they only need to plunge their cocks inside you, fxxk you and they will be able to cum while playing with your naked body.

If you don't excite him when meeting him, how do you get the chance to show him that you are a super bottom?

:D ..... hell lot of ass talk here ..... :P

Besides, a "hardworking" bottom (aka. Smart-Ass) must know how to optimize his ass to the fullest functionality ...

My kinda :thumb: bottom is one who is not2passive & plus ...

1. Automatic-clean-up prior I press my "ENTER" key ...

2. Moan moderately ... (Partly, juz to ensure that the Bottom is still alive after massive penetration ... )

3. Suck2 ... average standard will do ...

4. Willing to foreplay abit .....(not just lie down & spread immediately ...)

5. After ..say, 1 hour extensive Pumping, the bottom is "concern" enough to ask me "Do you want to take-5?"

6. When Game-Over, dry my body sweat ... ...& hug me to rest awhile ....

7. Insist to use rubber by the bottom, but I think it depends individual ...

Though, I did had such satisfactory encounters, but, rarely to find such PRO-Bottom around ...:P

Hary,

... 0+1 = Pleasure cum Good work-out

Edited by harylok

For the bottoms,

If u just had a heavy dinner or u felt not quite empty in the bowel but u cant get it out at the moment no matter how u douche, just politely say that u r not ready for a fcuk session. The top should understand, if they dont, then they do deserve some coating.

If u r those who dont care to empty your bowel or even dont wash your ass clean with water and soap and expect the top to finger u or rim or fxxk u, now u know why u dont have any friends or sex buddies and why u didnt hear from that guy again after that one time u guys have sex.

For the tops,

Its easy for u guys to complain, cos tops can just want it anytime and anywhere they like. How many tops out there knows their skills? All they want is shove it all in fast and furious. Some people wont know when or how their bowels conditions r all the time, even if they wash it deep and douche inside before the sex, during the sex if the btms got analed deep maybe it will somehow trigger some bowel movements. Blame it on your huge and thick long cock!

So what r u guys suggessting, the bottoms should starve themself to death the whole day just to get analed for the ten minutes so to ensure no shit will happen? Please spare some thoughts for the inexperienced bottoms lah, they felt terribly sorry and embarrassed too with the incident, instead of giving them the disgusting look why not for a change try to console them instead.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Back when I was a ver top, I used to think it is not necessary to clean my hole since I did not intent to bottom. ......

maybe i'm more considerate flexi.... but i do perform minor douching even if i am very sure i will be the top or am sure there will be no anal for the session. reason being simple, people rims. :P

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

The ironic of current guys being Top and boasting bout screwing those bottoms.......

well it all comes in circle n soon the top will be bottled n got fxxk... :thumb:

You may not admit right now but you have to face it sooner soon.....getting fxxkeded :)

You speaking from experience?

We are not boasting about screwing bottoms, where did you get that?

The discussion is on "Types of Bottoms", and not "Will Top be Bottom in the Future".

Why don't you start a topic and tell us about your experience of how you become a bottom, just like what "Lousy Bottom" had described about his experience?

Well i am vers but prefer to be a btm more and as what type of btm i am,

I am the type who likes to be teased as in sucked and fingered and love dirty talk. I like a top

to handle the whole situation and i aim to please. I will ride him first to get used to his size and then

do whatever position he likes me to be in. And hope it last for long and rough and deep session.

And then to end it off with him cumming in me( with condom ) and me cumming together

Back when I was a ver top, I used to think it is not necessary to clean my hole since I did not intent to bottom. Sometimes I meet aggressive tops and to tease their interests I would say that I was not clean down there. But that would still not put off most of them. Some would try to finger test me. Though not cleaned, I was usually quite clean because of healthy exercises, good diet, regular bowel movements and fingering cleaning when showering everyday. In fact most times, I have a musky smell when fingered and no gooey residue. So despite being unclean, my tight hole got them excited and I had to tell them I was a top to stop them going further.

Dear LousyBtm, you mentioned about a good diet would help with the butt being cleaner? What kind of food would you advise to lay off as much as possible? Thank you :)

Guest clubber

Can I say something? Loose ass, or tight ass is very subjective to individual cocker. I have been regularly fxxked (hard) by many cockers out there and some said my ass is tight because their cock is thick whereas other with small filmsy cock find my ass quite easy to enter. So don't be choosy, Singapore gay population is not big and bottoms are numbered, whichever free ass that came along, just fxxk it.

Dear LousyBtm, you mentioned about a good diet would help with the butt being cleaner? What kind of food would you advise to lay off as much as possible? Thank you :)

Bananas, i ate it about 12hrs to 18hrs before i meet a top. it works for me. but u can try...

Can I say something? Loose ass, or tight ass is very subjective to individual cocker. I have been regularly fxxked (hard) by many cockers out there and some said my ass is tight because their cock is thick whereas other with small filmsy cock find my ass quite easy to enter. So don't be choosy, Singapore gay population is not big and bottoms are numbered, whichever free ass that came along, just fxxk it.

huh really meh? i went to irc and i always see btms more than tops...

ya what u said is true, the tightness is also dependent on the dick size. haha i rmb there was once in raw, that guy dick is so big that he try entering my hole until he gave up. So sad for me..

Guest LousyBtm

Basically a high fiber diet like fresh fruits, oatmeals, leafy vegetables etc as any health enthusiast would tell you and drinking lots of plain water, lots of exercise too and the fresh air will cleanse your body of toxins that make you smell.

Foods to avoid are those high starch fried food like french fries, char kwai teoh, fried carrot cake, mee goreng and high cholesterol meats like mutton, duck or tough cuts of beef.

It is very easy to tell if you are eating right. If your shit barely smells and you can wipe your arse clean easily then you are good. But if the shit stinks and are sticky and gooey then something is wrong. No amount of douching will clean that up.

I am not sure aboout bananas though because some say it got high amount of sticky starch.

It's amazing how an asshole can lead to so much knowledge and skills. Somebody should found a School of Bottoms to empower the bottoms.

I am surprised that TightAss hasnt talked about an elite bottom :rolleyes: Perhaps he has joined the non-elite now

Reflection

- Bottoming is not just a skill but an art.

z

Guest LousyBtm
maybe i'm more considerate flexi.... but i do perform minor douching even if i am very sure i will be the top or am sure there will be no anal for the session. reason being simple, people rims. :P

So far I only met people who want to rim me for one purpose only....to get me wet and loosen me up for penetration. Like they say,"kiss my arse" is meant to be an insult worse than "fxxk you". Hence if the top must really like my arse enough to want to kiss it and tongue it. I'll say my arse belongs to him. So far they always turn out to be very good fxxkers who can last a long session.

It's amazing how an asshole can lead to so much knowledge and skills. Somebody should found a School of Bottoms to empower the bottoms.

I am surprised that TightAss hasnt talked about an elite bottom :rolleyes: Perhaps he has joined the non-elite now

Reflection

- Bottoming is not just a skill but an art.

Reflection, why don't you start the school? I believe you more than qualify for the post. :D

Guest musclegod

I dun noe if i am a good btm or not..

But my hole quite tight(not as tight as our resident tightass)... the last person asked me after he cummed(loads)inside me.. "when was the last time you btm...."

erm... i shld have asked him why.. damn..

I love a good top who fxxks with noise and sweat buckets while fxxking

Oh please....my students will all become screaming queens with blood :yuk:

Aiyoh, if you are willing to part all your kungfu to your disciples, I'm sure they will all graduate with flying colours. And most delighted would be Gachi, he can then have his long awaited 3rd, 4th, 5th........Super Bottom.

He may even volunteer to be your grading officer at no cost, Gachi hor.

I dun noe if i am a good btm or not..

But my hole quite tight(not as tight as our resident tightass)... the last person asked me after he cummed(loads)inside me.. "when was the last time you btm...."

erm... i shld have asked him why.. damn..

I love a good top who fxxks with noise and sweat buckets while fxxking

Haha. Yes, you can consider that question a compliment, because top only ask that question when he gets a tight ass (not referring to our resident ass) from a seasoned bottom.

The entry into the ass must have been tight and as the coxk slides slowly into the hole, the bottom's anal muscles grips around the coxk fittingly devouring the whole shaft. That's what I call a good entry.

Aiyoh, if you are willing to part all your kungfu to your disciples, I'm sure they will all graduate with flying colours. And most delighted would be Gachi, he can then have his long awaited 3rd, 4th, 5th........Super Bottom.

He may even volunteer to be your grading officer at no cost, Gachi hor.

Let's not give pressures to bottoms ok. Just be a good bottom will do.

I think it would benefit all tops and not just me. Coxk Brand, why don't you volunteer as a grading officer yourself?

• Guest locked this topic