Male HQ

Types Of Tops

GachiMuchi

A Lousy Top are those who does nothing but just lie there like a dead log, some even come with cock cheese.

A Good Top are those who knows how to give the bottoms a good fxxk.

A Power Top takes pleasure in giving his bottom good foreplay. The Power Top also knows how to hit the bottom's G-spot during sex. Power Top knows how to use his tool, techniques and skills to give pleasure to the bottom.

A Super Top has the abilities of Power Top and more. A Super Top always gives the bottom an unforgivable foreplay and KSL Song fxxk that hits the G-spot till some bottoms auto-cum. Some bottoms even cums a few rounds. Bottoms after being fxxked by the Super Top will always think of the top and wants to have more sessions with him. The Super Top will be the no. 1 top of the bottom and all other tops after that will pale in comparison.

What kind of top did you meet?

===================

Disclaimer

The above classification is not a grading or benchmark. Just a personal observation.

I've decided to add a disclaimer to alleviate any comparison, competition, etc. arising from my post.

Gachi

To be a good top, one must know the art of pleasuring the bottom.

Soft Skills

1. Kissing skills

2. Tongue / mouth skills

3. Knows the pleasure points of a men's body

4. Positions & Patterns (think Kama Sutra)

5. Speed, Strength & Angle of dxck during penetration.

6. Techniques of penetration

7. Care for the bottom after the session is over. e.g. cleaning the bottom's butt of excess lube, wiping off the cum on body, etc.

Right match and Feel during a session is also an important factor. Sometimes, arm with the above points, if the match and feel during a session is wrong, the whole session will be a failure.

===================

Disclaimer

The above classification is not a grading or benchmark. Just a personal observation.

I've decided to add a disclaimer to alleviate any comparison, competition, etc. arising from my post.

Gachi

add on:

Basic requirement - able to get his tool working! LOL equip himself with a rock hard dick is his job.

Not sure if this's true to everyone,

one top must know where to touch and how to touch with their hands during foreplay. there is a 'button' somewhere on the body, when you touch it in the correct manner. It will activate the system - slut system. LOL

Of cos there is exception. I've met some btm whose body is insensitive except the cock.

According to the above definition. I think I have only met 1 super top, he is the only one that i could remember, till now. *Damn! where is luck*

*when your mind goes out of control*

Where did you find your Super Top ?

a. Sauna in Singapore / BKK / etc - which one ?

b. Paid service

c. During a massage

d. ONS in chatroom

e. ONS in a bar

f. He is my BF

g. Only in my dreams

Unfortunately, SuperTop is so rare and hard to achieve, i doubt GM himself dare to label himself as SuperTop.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest musclegod

I learn the following during my almost non-existence sex life.

Having a big muscular body does not mean you fxxk well. Some can't stay hard for long.

Having a big tool does not mean you are a good fxxker either. Perhaps its too heavy and I have to be the "top" party.

But to the guys who have fxxked me so well, :clap:

Cant wait to do it again!

Unfortunately, SuperTop is so rare and hard to achieve, i doubt GM himself dare to label himself as SuperTop.

Haha, Well, I shan't brag as I don't want be flooded by messages. As for myself, I know where I stand among my bottom partners. That is good enough for me.

Top who gets repeated calls for more session can consider themselves as a good top. The classification is irrelevant as it defers from person to person.

A Power Top takes pleasure in giving his bottom good foreplay. The Power Top also knows how to hit the bottom's G-spot during sex. Power Top knows how to use his tool, techniques and skills to give pleasure to the bottom

Gachi

Agree.

But unfortunately, lots of tops are clueless about what a good foreplay is all about.

Btms loved lots of touching, teasing etc during foreplay. Especially before entry, teasing and fingering the lobang with lube will definately heightens their pleasure and it also helps to loosen it a bit.

And there shall also be lots of mutuality, some of which you can act on cue - the speed, rhythm, position, handwork, mouthwork etc and the ultimate joy should be equal

Simply put - a good top is also a considerate top.

I know because Im 1069 and I know what its like both ways. :thumb:

Agree.

But unfortunately, lots of tops are clueless about what a good foreplay is all about.

Btms loved lots of touching, teasing etc during foreplay. Especially before entry, teasing and fingering the lobang with lube will definately heightens their pleasure and it also helps to loosen it a bit.

And there shall also be lots of mutuality, some of which you can act on cue - the speed, rhythm, position, handwork, mouthwork etc and the ultimate joy should be equal

Simply put - a good top is also a considerate top.

I know because Im 1069 and I know what its like both ways. :thumb:

Cock, today you Talk Cock very clear ! I bestow you Top Cock :clap:

z

Guest Clubber

A lousy top is someone who kept shivering during fxxking. You see his hands shake when opening condom and A super botoom like me got to land him a hand. I hope this kind of lousy TOP does not suddently gana stroke after a few pokes into my ass and than die on me. My advice is to choose your partner carefully, and make sure those Ah Peh are really strong to withstand sexual activity.

A lousy top is someone who kept shivering during fxxking. You see his hands shake when opening condom and A super botoom like me got to land him a hand. I hope this kind of lousy TOP does not suddently gana stroke after a few pokes into my ass and than die on me. My advice is to choose your partner carefully, and make sure those Ah Peh are really strong to withstand sexual activity.

What do you expect from Ah Peh? I find your way of describing an elderly top disrespectful....At least Ah Peh tried to maintain his form as a lion ...I think all these labels of TOPS are too strict for Ah Peh

Reflection

- Once I rule the jungle but now I lost my Pride

Edited by reflection

z

There are in fact only two types of tops - those who can please their bottoms and those who cannot. Period.

No offence, but all those terms "lousy tops", "super tops", "average tops" are nothing more than ego boosters.

Words are always misunderstood because they don't carry tones. I am surprised that you can read the "tone".

What has being plugged or not got to do with my posting? Don't understand your logic.

This is not English Lesson 101.

And Yes, there are "Tones" to written words. For more info please refer to http://www.americandreamer.net/bushwb/apweb/aptest/tone.htm

Anyway, if you don't know English please don't "Geh Kiang" (act smart) and write as if you know.

And please don't detract from the topic.

There are in fact only two types of tops - those who can please their bottoms and those who cannot. Period.

No offence, but all those terms "lousy tops", "super tops", "average tops" are nothing more than ego boosters.

reality check !

i do agree with him to some extend.

Most tops bragged about their sex skills, cxxk sizes and muscularity.

Ultimately, it is the ego that makes them think that way.

MCP ? Male Chauvinistic Pig :yuk:

A humble Top will be the most sexy :rolleyes:

Just got myself a private mail from a BW Sweet gentlemen, does it make me a good TOP then? :)

Don't mind reliable reference for good bottoms too :D:P

xx Feb x 2009, xx:xx PM

XXXXX Member

Group: Members

Member No.: x,xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heard that u are a good and experienced top xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by harylok

Just got myself a private mail from a BW Sweet gentlemen, does it make me a good TOP then? :)

Don't mind reliable reference for good bottoms too :D:P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heard that u are a good and experienced top ...care to share your stats with me ?

Wow ! You are CONSULTED for your TOP advice ???

Reflection

- Good services travel like lightning

z

Guest -touch-
To be a good top, one must know the art of pleasuring the bottom.

Soft Skills

1. Kissing skills

2. Tongue / mouth skills

3. Knows the pleasure points of a men's body

4. Positions & Patterns (think Kama Sutra)

5. Speed, Strength & Angle of dxck during penetration.

6. Techniques of penetration

7. Care for the bottom after the session is over. e.g. cleaning the bottom's butt of excess lube, wiping off the cum on body, etc.

Right match and Feel during a session is also an important factor. Sometimes, arm with the above points, if the match and feel during a session is wrong, the whole session will be a failure.

===================

Disclaimer

Dear Gachi-muchi san,

Gachi

Sex does not need to subject itself to grading or ranking and neither do its participants need to be made self-conscious as to whether they rank no. 1 or no. last. Fortunately, Singaoirean gays do not have the last word on HOMOSEX because sex is not something that needs to be put on any scale from 1 to last. Any way, I know from your entries in Blowing Wind that you are not that kind of gentleman who RANKS, you were merely raising our awareness and I thank you for an interesting observation made. I just want to say that I don't have the last take on the topic either BUT i do know that SEX is not the SUM of all the points from no. 1 to infinity. It is the WHOLE of what to persons put together when they connect, even at the most animalistic manner. That WHOLE is what money cannot buy. DESIRE cannot be ranked. Let the two or more persons who got connected decide for themselves whether their fun is worth it or not. Even if it wasn't, they got CONNECTED. That is all that matters. We all get wiser, don't we? Thanks for reading this.

P.S. I am a bottom. I don't worry if I am good or bad. I am what I can imagine myself to be. I give and I take. I get fxxked and feel that I am a part of humanity. I don't need to feel that I am good or bad.

MCP ! Who huh ?????? :rolleyes:

Correction ! Should be GCP. Gay Chauvinistic Pig

Ego + Testerone + Bragging = GCP

Personally, a good Top should start off with a good foreplay.

I don't stay in France but hot French kisses will be a good start.

Tops must know a bottom's pleasure points and must learn the skills of rimming.

A little tip. Those short stubble beard is a great turn on for rubbing the bottom in the skin.

A short stubble goes a long way.

Top shouldn't immediately fingered or topped a bottom without even performing the foreplay.

As for bottoms, you must be clean. Only experienced bottoms know how to clean themselves.

I'm no chocolate factory producing the delicious Glico Pocky. Top should moan at the right time.

A manly moan ok ! Which bottom likes their Top to moan like a woman ?

Else the session it's like a lesbian act.

I'm a Cali gym member. I workout my muscles there.

There other gym I go is called the bed where I workout the other half of my muscle.

Each love making session should last about half an hour. Anything more than that will start to get boring.

Lastly, the workout session should end with both party perspiring.

Hmm... The smell of man sweat.

I cant stand this discussion anymore. And the other discussion on bottoms as well.

These two threads just prove one thing in common. How proud and superior and show off those above tops are, they need to self proclaiming themselves as great fcukers and comparing skills among each other and how they make the bottoms feels like heaven. Another thing in common in these two threads is u will only hear how they degrade the btms and not the other way round when a fcuk session gone wrong.

What, so if the fcuk session gone wrong, just blame it on the bottoms, right? cos probably they r too lose or didnt turn on the tops enough for them tops to perform? Or probably how they didnt watch their diet and didnt starve themself prior to the fcuk seesion thus cant control their bowel on specific times, cos the tops will want it anytime?

So if the session was terrific, example when the btms moan like their r in heaven when being analed, i supposed that makes the tops felt like their r the best top in the world or something? Have u ever think that probably the btm only faking it cos they dont want to hurt your feelin or they dont want to appears as a dead fish.

A great bottom can spot a great top that can satisfy him by just looking at their dick size and shape and hardness before it starts. These three things are the only main criteria of what makes a top a great top. The rest depends on the btm skills.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Aiyo,

Dont people know that orgasms can be faked ? If tops want to hear moans and groans, bottoms can just fake them to satisfy the ego of tops. LIkewise, a top can also fake by scolding vulgar words just to please the bottoms. :whistle:

Even now in front of computer, I can moan and groan like nobody business :yuk:

Reflection

- Faking an orgasm is also an art and science.

Edited by reflection

z

i have met a worst top, who behaved like a dead fish when i oral and caress him.... and the way he fxxk was like in n out, in n out in slow motion, no impression on his face at all....... BORED :yuk:

I wonder which top have never told his friend that he had a good fcuk before. And likewise, I wonder which bottom have never told his good friend he had a good fcuk.

That's what men does, str8 or gay. Most men boast somewhat, they could be your colleagues, your army buddies, your close buddies, etc. Those who don't, is most likely sexless.

Even our Ixmog can't help but tell us "I'm a Cali gym member. I workout my muscles there."

Some prefers humble tops, while others prefers noisy bottoms. Some likes noisy tops and hell, some even like loose bottoms.

I say, to each his own.

This is a forum and I am sharing. Take it positively or negatively, up to you.

Don't fcuking bitch me about me degrading bottoms. I love my bottoms and I will slap the next bitch with my thick coxk till you they sees stars. :P :whistle: (oops. did i boast?)

I cant stand this discussion anymore. And the other discussion on bottoms as well.

These two threads just prove one thing in common. How proud and superior and show off those above tops are, they need to self proclaiming themselves as great fcukers and comparing skills among each other and how they make the bottoms feels like heaven. Another thing in common in these two threads is u will only hear how they degrade the btms and not the other way round when a fcuk session gone wrong.

What, so if the fcuk session gone wrong, just blame it on the bottoms, right? cos probably they r too lose or didnt turn on the tops enough for them tops to perform? Or probably how they didnt watch their diet and didnt starve themself prior to the fcuk seesion thus cant control their bowel on specific times, cos the tops will want it anytime?

So if the session was terrific, example when the btms moan like their r in heaven when being analed, i supposed that makes the tops felt like their r the best top in the world or something? Have u ever think that probably the btm only faking it cos they dont want to hurt your feelin or they dont want to appears as a dead fish.

A great bottom can spot a great top that can satisfy him by just looking at their dick size and shape and hardness before it starts. These three things are the only main criteria of what makes a top a great top. The rest depends on the btm skills.

like a thread to show off somebody's ego. period.

Oh Yeah?

And just because hes got a big big one and can pump hard hard and can last long long, hes a good top?

Sorry NO. Hes only a stud.

This the New Age babe; ever heard SNAG - Sensitive New Age Guy?

And this term also applies to our colony also hor.

A big cock doesn't really mean a good Top.

A good top must be good at kissing and the foreplay part.

Love to sweat it out in bed he he he ...

Bottom that moan like sisters are real turn off.

Maybe they watched too much pxxn.

Sentence like ... Oh yeah fxxk me hard. I'm cumming !

So artificial

There was a time when 2 pure TOP met & attracted by one another at the sauna.

Knowing neither one is a bottom, & still went into the fun room together.

During the fun, both took turn to pretend to be a Fake-Bottom & performed the similar role like most bottoms do, such as position-ing in various styles (i.e. Doggie ; Missionary; Sit-on etc.)

Of course, with exceptional of real penetration.

It was hell lot of challenging in how to achieve a "not-2-far-off" sensation like funning with a real bottom, & at the same time, avoid accidentally cock-in anybody's black hole. Hence, it's another sex skills to be regonized & master-ed :P

Surely, the end result maybe gross, discouraging or exhausting etc. But who knows, it may turn out to be enjoyable with a different thrill.

However, I think if too many attempts in fake-bottom-ing, in no time, the TOP may just turn Bottom ...:P

Hary

:twisted:

Edited by harylok

Wah ! Cock, indeed you are the humble Top !

From the avatar pics, you are such a big cock !

Your cock head is red hot and sexy !

Wow! Paiseh Paiseh!

But then you are more than 90% right sweetie, except for one small tiny little detail.

The colour is actually in a darker shade of pink. :P

Surprised, surprised!!! All the tops here are used by loose bottoms. No top grading can change the fact.

With high expectation from a supreme Tight Ass. My future bf is going to be the lord of all Tops. His supreme willy skill, like no others, has the ability to unlock a tight jewel and still maintain its original value. Needless to say, I will be his treasured piece and he becomes my masterpiece. A perfect match that is going to make all super USED Tops and LOOSE bottoms here cry foul. :rolleyes:

Oh Yeah?

And just because hes got a big big one and can pump hard hard and can last long long, hes a good top?

Sorry NO. Hes only a stud.

This the New Age babe; ever heard SNAG - Sensitive New Age Guy?

And this term also applies to our colony also hor.

Oh wow, I thought SNAG means = Slutty Notti And Gay

Surprised, surprised!!! All the tops here are used by loose bottoms. No top grading can change the fact.

With high expectation from a supreme Tight Ass. My future bf is going to be the lord of all Tops. His supreme willy skill, like no others, has the ability to unlock a tight jewel and still maintain its original value. Needless to say, I will be his treasured piece and he becomes my masterpiece. A perfect match that is going to make all super USED Tops and LOOSE bottoms here cry foul. :rolleyes:

TA, from the way you describe your future bf, I think he must be someone that has a toothpick for a prick so that when he enters you, your tight jewel can still maintain its original tightness. :whistle:

Being a top, its my responsbility to make my bottoms happy and satisfy. A good foreplay for both parties is very important to get each other into the mood. Of course we only agree to engage in intimate sessions only with the guys whom we like, otherwise we shouldnt as our body language will signal and show. I will get turned off when someone tell me in the midst of my session that he doesnt kiss and get fxxked becos he is attached. or he doesnt oral and only allowed to be hugged. Why bother to engage in fun session in the first place? Might as well JO at home instead. :whistle:

Edited by thaiboyz

• Guest locked this topic