Male HQ

Dental Services In Bangkok

Panda_9791

Hi Bros, I hope to find out if anyone had medical services done in Bangkok i.e. Lasik, various dental sugery. I know the cost of dental services is significantly lower in BKK compared to SG. So wanna see if any bros had done any thing to their teeth over in BKK. Hope to have your recommendations. Thanks! :D

Koh Samui, I need u...

Hi Bros, I hope to find out if anyone had medical services done in Bangkok i.e. Lasik, various dental sugery. I know the cost of dental services is significantly lower in BKK compared to SG. So wanna see if any bros had done any thing to their teeth over in BKK. Hope to have your recommendations. Thanks! :D

Hello, I have not done it in BKK. The airfare won't justify right? My friend goes to JB often to cut hair, make glasses and get medical services though. He loves it because of the price.

I have done Teeth Cleaning, Filling and also Laser Whitening in Bangkok last September in Perfect Smile Dental Clinic, Bangkok.

The price of course is cheaper compared to some Singapore's clinic, it is cleaner and very caring service. There are many foreigners going there as well.

The Quality is professional enough, the only problem is that they can not speak English very well so sometimes I wanted to ask some information, they did not understand but in general, for me it is OK.

here is the link of dental clinic I found on internet

http://www.dentistbangkok.net/dentalbangko...rfec/index.html

===============

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

• 1 month later...

I am thinking of doing whitening in my next trip there. Has anyone done that in Bkk, and what is the price? duration?

I checked that in SGP, the Brite-Smile system costs between $700 and $900, depending on which clinic you go to. I was also told it would take half hour for preparation, 1 hour for the laser work, and another half hour for post-operative procedures. So about 2 hrs.

I also checked that NTUC Denticare has a primitive but safer (?) way of doing a mould (would take 1 week to prepare the mould) to fit the teeth, and we have to apply the gel every night for about 2 weeks, each time at least for half an hour. Cost would be $400. This is slow, but the dentist said it's the only tried and tested method. Told me too that laser whitening has its complications.

Any comments pls? Do you feel gum or teeth sensitivity after the laser work? for how long pls?

Which dental clinic in Bkk is preferred? Bamrungrad? Samitivej? The Dental-Clinic as PUCTH mentioned?

• 2 months later...

I tried the NTUC way but not @ NTUC.

I had to wear mould only 3 nights (it was painful, uncomfortable as well) ... then did the laser things after.

Laser has 4 sessions (15 mins each) but I only can stand for 3 sessions because it was so so so painful ... my brain can't take more :P ... much much more painful than being fxxked :whistle:

But the result is incredible :rolleyes: ... it worths :thumb:

P.S : 1st and 2nd sessions were ok but in the end of 3rd session, ... :oops:

OMG.. That sounds scary.. I am sooooo intolerent of pain lah.. One of the main reason I can't be a btm.. LOLX! TOo much info I guess! haha... Anywayz, thanks! I always suspect it hurts.. aaahhh... but I want nice white teeth!! Erm... but shall keep them natural for now as still intimidated but the pain.. =P

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Prince, u need not quote the whole thing passage.

Thanks

Andy

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

i did mine once at at paragon, they even let u wear a pair of shades with movie played on the small screen and ear phones on trying to distract/keep u occupied. I think they did 4 rounds, each lasted only 10-15mins with a break in between. The pain was really the worst i've ever experienced towards the end. i even wondered why the hell i did it. yeah, end result was nice, but didnt last that long. teeth back to normal shade after sometime. i m thinking of whether i should do the night self-service kit.

any one tried? is the self service less painful?

In case anybody does teeth whitening, remember after that, you can not eat/drink colour foods for 2 weeks.

And even later, I rarely drink tea or coffee :whistle:

Mine last for almost 2 years and it is still white as my friends comment.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.