Male HQ

Gay Cruising In London

Guest Expat

Guest Expat

Friends,

I am visiting London next month and wanted to know your invaluable comments on popular saunas & cruising places. If you want to share your experiences, you are more than welcome ;-)

Cheers !

Guest Dannybearcub
Friends,

I am visiting London next month and wanted to know your invaluable comments on popular saunas & cruising places. If you want to share your experiences, you are more than welcome ;-)

Cheers !

Guest -dannybear-

Sorry about last post

Cruising in London is very easy as being gay is legal and gays are very well protected by the law

Diffrent Saunas in London have diffrent theam nights that attract diffrent types of gay me best bet is to pick up a copy of the free gay magazines boyz or QX these can be aquired in most gaybars or resturants or clubs in the Soho area ( the G.A.Y bar on Old Compton street is normally best place )

I reccomend the Chariots Brand of Sauna as they are very clean (my fav is Shorditch as it has a swimmingpool and near to liverpool st station)or Pleasuredrome Near Waterloo station as good for buinessmen types. The Vaxhuall Chariots is very good for having a fling after clubbing as there are many discos in the area

Old Compton Street is the tradittional Gay centre of London and the many Coffee Shops have men crusing and chatting and hugging and kissing in them all day long .

But If you want to go Clubbing and try and pull in a night club Vaxhall has the best clubs , Fire is very poplular with those that like asian/oriental men

If you like Bears the Club you must try is XXL at London bridge ( it has its own darkroom for instant fun as well as two bars and two garden areas and two dancefloors )

If you like comedy and want to see a very offensive drag queen who has amazing voice and great comedy skill then I recommend going to the Royal Vaxhall Tavern On a sunday ( I always go when im in london) crowd very friendly easy to pull and super friendly atmosphere but need to get there fairly early as always sells out

If you are into S&M just go to the Hoist ( there is a strick dress code) this is also near Vaxhall station ( weekends are best for this or the third thursday of the month see magazines in case this has changed)

There are so many places to pull as its against the law to descrimate against gays in england jsut get yourself the free gay magazines and explore and have a great time .

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the recommendation.

During my short stay in London, I did manage to visit 2 saunas of Chariot Brand ( Shoreditch & Waterloo ), I would rate the Shoreditch one the best to find scores of gay/bi-sexual men. The place is not anwyhere closer to the cleanliness that you can find in SG saunas.

I did manage to go to SOHO area and also did visit G-A-Y Bar. I didn't manage to find anyone interesting there ( may be i was there quite early ). After which, I visited a bar very close to the Leicester square station - had some good fun in the dark corners of the bar with 2 guys.

I also did manage to go to Pleasuredrome - is well maintained and clean, but fewer people there. I got a blowjob from 2 bears ( amazing fun ).

Overall, a worthy trip to London.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just checking if anyone has any idea if there is any gay sauna in London which is more frequently patronised by Asian guys? Thanks

I live in London now after many years in Asia.I go to Portsea Place sauna near Marble Arch once a month or so.It's very small and clean and you often find asian and middle eastern guys there.Entrance fee is 13 pounds and it opens at noon.I've never failed to have fun there and I'm over 60!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest dark_jedi

nothing related to cruising at all... but to those staying there, or been there - when does spring more or less begin over there?... is end april ok? or the month of may is a better bet?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, im in london on the 10th june if anyone fancies meeting up. Im staying at z hotel. 

Cool, ill be in London at that time too. Z Hotel has a wonderful location right in SOHO.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.