Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Intro:

This is about 2 saunas, 2 cruising places and 1 beach in HK. Generally my opinions so you are free to disagree to them. Nothing too kinky as I am never good in writing erotic stories so it will be more of my experiences there.

Why am I writing this, firstly I have gotten many valuable info from some forumers here, also I hope this can get other readers to write on their experiences. Something like PAY IT FORWARD. If you do online search, there could be tons of info to filter out and since most in BW site have the same taste, if may be more convenient and definitely helpful if we can all share experiences and tips.

Like a Chinese saying, “throw the brick attract the jade”.

Disclaimer:

SAFE SEX SAFE SEX SAFE SEX. I know I sound like a broken record but really don’t waste your life away. The few times I had anal sex there, I used condoms.

Exact location – for my laziness sake, there would NOT be exact address, do a search you can easily get the info online.

How to fully enjoy – do your homework, know what you looking for, have an open mind.

Saunas:

There are many saunas in HK, and since I am into matured, I basically narrowed down to a few, namely Rainbow, KK and Galaxy. Due to time constraint, only managed to go to 2 of them. Once again do your homework, certain saunas only welcome young and fit and the receptionist dares to tell you that you don’t fit inside.

Rainbow Sauna:

Picking Rainbow was due to a local friend intro. He mentioned that Rainbow has been advertising aggressively in HK and may attract a lot of people. Thus I checked it out one night even though I am not into bears and chubs.

Bad mistake, as that place really attracted bears and chubs. So while I have gotten a few advances, those were from not my type.

Rainbow spans 4 storey, you entered by 14th floor and can go all the way to 11th level. Thus quite big in terms of vertical wise and could be a challenge walking all 4 levels. Being that huge, and it was a weekday night, there wasn’t a lot of people and hence I needed to put in effort combing the place.

Unlike Singapore joints where there are many facilities, the only sauna facility is a steam room. The rest are made up of rooms, dark mazes and a multi-function hall that only open on weekends. Funny thing is there is a mock-up MTR train, which was hardly used when I was there. I don’t know, maybe it is a top fantasy for chub there to have fun inside the subway. To me it is just a waste of place.

Also another thing different from SG is the inclusion of Karaoke place (which I later realized it is common in HK and figured out why) and like the subway, I only see the waiter listening to MTVs in the empty lounge.

On the clientele, mainly Japanese type bear and chubs; late 20s to late 30s, and since not my type, I didn’t really like the place. It was until 2 hours later (I was watching the p--n VCD near the subway-like place all this while) that I found someone that was slimmer and willing bottom.

Verdict: Strictly for those that like jap bears and chubs.

Oh Rainbow is opened 24 hours everyday, making it a good choice if you want to save hotel money and spend the night there in the many private rooms, you can request for blanket if you are doing so. And at HKD 78 for a 10 hours usage, it is really cheap in HK.

Galaxy Sauna:

With the experiences in Rainbow, I asked a few source and Galaxy came highly recommended. I was told to come early as HKers prefer to go early and leave early. Generally, after 9pm will see lesser crowd. So I went on a weekday 5pm, and sure enough that place was jam packed with people.

Being a single level place, Galaxy consisted of a rather big viewing lounge, 2 karaoke private rooms (yeap Karaoke) 1 reading room (more of this later) at one side while the other side consists of dry and wet sauna, some private rooms, p--n room and dark maze.

When I arrived, I was surprised to find no less than 20 people near the entrance, as the layout is a long rectangle shape connecting the viewing lounge, reception and changing area. Some was surfing the net, many were talking to one another. To me it was more like a private club (less clothing) than a sauna.

Crowd varies from younger to older, some fit, some chub but quite a number above 35yo. Being the cheapest of all the HK sauna (only HKD56) it attracted some mainland Chinese that treated this like a public bath house.

I made my round and pretty fast found someone I liked. He is like the Japanese that was common in the p--n show, salt and pepper hair, average built, with specs and gentle gesture. Unfortunately, he was also a Top, hence we merely HJ and BJ each other.

Most time we spent sitting on the sofa near the reception area chit chatting. I was thinking he is only in his mid 40s but turned out he is 57 and retired. Really can’t tell from his looks. We chit chatted for a good hour on the differences between SG and HK culture. Never had I spoke so much in a sauna.

Thereafter, I lottier around other area, I realized that instead of treating like a sex sauna, many comes to Galaxy as a form of social gathering. Most knew another that walked in. That’s why the karaoke rooms are there, you can go in, programmed your song and sing for free! To a certain extent, Galaxy has a more relaxing mood than many other joints I had been.

Coming to the reading room, apparently, you can play mahjong inside, as long as you can find enough kaki to start a table. There were also HK comics you can read. At certain times, announces will be made that dinner is served at HKD 15 per person. However when I was there, all the food had been wiped clean 

So in short, you can spend quite some time within the sauna without going out.

After the Jap-look-a-like uncle left with his friend, I went the Karaoke room to sing to my fill. When I came out, it was already 8plus and the crowd thinned. I was wondering whether to go back when this middle age man came in with his suit and tie. My eyes instantly filled with lust and I bet my drool must be wetting the carpet. I stood beside him when he slowly undressed himself (yes I am that obvious) he smiled at me and I knew I had a “catch”.

He held my hand and entered one of the private rooms; however as my lady luck wasn’t there that night. Turn out he just wanted hugs and caress, no anal, no BJ. Well he was my type so I did what he wanted. He told me that he is married with kids, so to play safe, he preferred just the body contact of another male. SIGH…

Verdict: Nice joint to spend your time, recommended if you prefer more matured crowd. With the location near Hyatt Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, it is very convenient to find and visit. Oh coke cola was free, just ask from the counter.

- to be continued -

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Recently, when I tell someone about me going to HK. they will sure ask me if I am going to the "Disney World". I will reply "Yes! my Disney world."

Can I know what is the nearest and cheaper hotel to this suana?

Thank Oralb, it is a good recommendation.

Try Guangdong Hotel - it's a 3 star hotel with quite reasonable rates. It's within walking distance to Galaxy and Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station. I've stayed there both times I was in HK.

Also, the last time I went there about a year ago, I also visited Tai Fan (大番)sauna. I actually prefer Tai Fan then Galaxy. There have more mature crowd as compared to Galaxy but is somewhat smaller in size. Met this old man about 60+ year old. Not that charming looking, but he sure has a BIG and hard tool!! I must say I had more fun at Tai Fan then at Galaxy. However, from what I've heard the crowd at Tai Fan has been getting thinner recently, not sure whether that's true, since the last time I visited is about a year ago.

how much did u pay for the GuangDong hotel?

this help to give a bench mark on checking the pricing.

As for Tai Fan, somehow it wasnt mentioned from the few people i spoke to. then again it all depends on individual luck, coz you just need 1 person u like in a empty joint as oppose to full house but none your fancy.

i was told that if u are into older folks (50 and above) can try KK sauna.

I booked it through the internet at quite a good rate. If I remember correctly, it was about HKD 650 (approx S$130) for a twin room. However, the room rates sometimes can double during peak periods, so better check out the rates carefully before booking. You may wish to try this website:

http://www.asiatravel.com/hongkong/guangdong/index.html

I tried KK once before, but went there at about 10pm and so the crowd was very thin and rather disappointing. So, didn't go there again after that. Galaxy and Tai Fan is enough to keep me busy!

go there at 10pm?

okay the trick for HK sauna=

go early, best time is during 6 to 8pm where the men after work and pop by for a quickie.

basically by 9pm they would have left for home.

that's reward for talking to a few folks in the sauna :P

Yah, I know. That was my first time to HK, and since I was on a short biz trip, only managed to steal sometime after I knock off from work at about 9pm...My 2nd biz trip was more happening - was there for more than 2 weeks, so had lots of free time during the weekends! :D

if ur taste is mature exec, should try the weekday 6 to 8.

my HK fren told me that quite a number of married exec will rush into the various saunas in the city area, looking to be sucked or sucked.

generally no anal, some even wanted only body hug and caress and nothing else.

ard 8pm they will quickly bath and leave for home for dinner.

they wont even surfaced during the weekends due to family comittement...

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined as new member in this forum. As described by OralB, I agreed to the good write-up about saunas in Hongkong. I had visited a number of saunas in Hongkong and I would agree that:

Galaxy Sauna which located at Nathan Rd, TST is a mixture of clientele, the young and matured crowd and mainly are Orientals/Asians. I visited this sauna maybe 4 to 5 times and it is one of cheapest entrance fees in comparison to others and I always got luck overthere although I am not into matured and chubs.

Rome Sauna, also in TST mostly young Hongkongers and looking for the same age. If you are not belong to their age group, it will be a boring day.

Games Boy Sauna in Wanchai, this maybe more popular among the tourists from South East Asians, however you need to pay one time membership fee and the worst thing they asked to show passport. I don't know why? My second visit there although I have shown them the membership card, they still wanted me to produce my passport and since then I don't want to visit there anymore. Anyway, it was some years back and not sure the status now.

We Club in Causeway Bay, this is one the finest sauna, clean, elegant and good facilities. Mostly patronised by young working adult Hongkonger but the entrance fees is one of the highest. As the crowd is of different class of clientele, it is a bit difficult to get contact if you are not up to their standard in 'looks and body'. I patronised twice but also no luck in this club and the last visit was early this year.

Central Escalator in Central, it is a small sauna and mainly patronised by Angmoh clientele and Hongkonger admiring them. I had been once there but did not stay long as I also not into Angmoh

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

going HK in december

staying in mongkok

any saunas recommended in mongkok?

utopia only mentions saunas up to temple st

I need those nearer my hotel

so that I can run out for a quickie

It was unknown to me to which hotel you are staying, Mongkok district itself is so big and crowded and I am unsure where is the boundary between TST and Mongkok, however I guess the Mongkok area stretches from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station to Mongkok Station and right up to Prince Edward MTR Station. As far I know there is no sauna near Mongkok Station but there are some saunas near Ya Mau Tei MTR station (anyway only 1 station apart and not so far), they are:

1. Rainbow Sauna at Temple Str, Yau Ma Tei MTR station, this mainly for chubs if you are into it and open 24-hrs. However, I've never been inside as I am not into it. They have a web: www.rhbk.com/sauna.htm. Its address: 14F, KK Centre, 46-48 Temple Street, YMT

2. Tai Fan, also at Yau Ma Tei. It is very old facility and attracted by matured clientele. I had been there many years ago but also forgotten how to describe it. Its address: 1F, Oxford (Chun Lee) Commercial Bldg, 494-496 Nathan Rd, YMT

3. Babylon (HK), also in Yau Ma Tei. Its address: Also same address as Tai Fan but located at 2nd Floor

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

my hotel is in prince edward rd - 2 stops to YMT

saw one sauna along prince edward rd - Yuk Tak Chee

anyone has been there before?

anyone tried cruising along flower market area?

I think Yuk tak Chee is towards bathhouse facility where massage and footreflexology services are also available and allowed access for children too. They have web too, u might explore at http://www.yuktakchee.com.hk

I had been patronising Yuk Tak Chee since 1988 when I first visited Hong Kong. It is really an institution and is actually the grandfather of bath house in Hong Kong.

Like all "straight" bath houses in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and even Singapore (Diamond, Goldleaf) gay sex takes place sometimes discreetly, sometimes more openly. Especially in bath houses in China, the patrons may often be straight, but they just choose to ignore what is going on. Same as in Yuk Tak Chee.

In 1988, Hong Kong was already a prosperous and thriving place. However, their "anti-homosexual" laws were yet to be lifted. I think it was lifted in 1990 and immediately after that, a bunch of gay saunas immediately opened. So in 1988, Yuk Tak Chee was actually a hot bed of gay cruising and quite openly too but when the gay saunas opened in 1990, their gay clientele dropped tremendously.

I had a lot of fun there and they honoured me by installing iron dragon heads that water flowed out of at the hot pool on the ground floor. :D

Crazy Golfer may be mistaken when he said they allowed access for children. Their website said "Our customers across from father to son and to grandson", meant that since they were opened in 1949, fathers had been recommending the place to their sons, and thereafter, when the sons became much older, they had been reccomending that place to their own sons. Actually come to think of it, the youngest person I have seen there must be in his late thirties. Lots of uncles and grandpas.

The cruising and action takes place mainly at the steam room on the ground floor next to the pool with the dragonheads. Cruising can be done upstairs too where the massage take place.

The last time I was there was last year and I had quite a bit of fun inside the steam room. Like the old Diamond, Yuk Tak Chee attract a loyal bunch of shy married clients that do not patronise gay saunas.

One last thing, quite a few scenes of some gangster movies was shot inside Yuk Tak Chee's hot pool. No Kidding. Also, back in 88/89, I makan a Hong Kong actor uncle (not a star lah, a character actor) inside Yuk Tak Chee. :hat:

Golfnut, thanks for the correction about Yuk Tak Chee Bathhouse because I had never patronised that establishment.

golfnut - thanks for the report

having second thoughts now

a bit expensive for showers and facilities only

straight joint? - how often do you get to score there? like out of 10 times?

massage comes with happy ending?

probably will go to rainbow for cheaper guaranteed fun

Newguy21, please update us about Hkg gay sauna, when you are back from Hkg. Thanks

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 2 weeks later...

Newguy21Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 262

sorry to hijack this thread

but some people were interested in the size of korean dick

anyway I just came back from HK

so can comment on HK dick

was in the hotel 4* sauna

HK dick is smallest I ever seen

saw 3 all uncut

maybe it was the cold weather

----------

Hi Newguy, now I remember you the one who asked info about Hongkong earlier.

How was the latest gay saunas in Hongkong ?? Which sauna did you go ?

PS. I copy your post in Korea thread to this Hkg thread

so sad

decided to check out Rainbow in temple st

had 1 and half hr to do it

budt it took me 45 min to get there - from mongkok

so went up the lift

got in

then decided I didnt have time

I supposed the guy at reception looked shocked when I immediately walked out

customers looked like chubs

after that fiasco hung around the hotel gym and sauna instead

the guys there walked around the changing room starkers

so had eye candy

dunno - but immediately I noticed they all had very small dicks

maybe of the cold weather - I also turned blue in the pool

lifeguard assured me it was heated - never trust them anymore

ah ha - so thats the source of the rumours that asians have small dicks

angmohs spent too much time with Honky men

that aside- the HK women were so stylishly dressed

in coats and boots even

dunno - but immediately I noticed they all had very small dicks

maybe of the cold weather - I also turned blue in the pool

lifeguard assured me it was heated - never trust them anymore

ah ha - so thats the source of the rumours that asians have small dicks

newguy, is that sauna in hotel a straight one or gay sauna?

never heard gay sauna in any hongkong hotel !

aiya, hongkis' cocks oso asian mah ...... need a big one must be south asian then :D

• 2 months later...

I visited "We Club" and "Hunk" last November. Many cute hunks who have no attitude and friendly. The place also have Karaoke and some of them were enjoying themselves in singing. They also played p--n. I enjoyed myself and will like to visit them again. :P

Here are their address

Hunk:

Level 1 Overseas Bld, 417-421 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay, 2893-7027

We club:

6/F Richmond Plaza, 496 Jaffe Rd, Causeway Bay, 2833-6677. 2 minutes walk from MTR Causeway Bay station Exit C

I visited "We Club" and "Hunk" last November. Many cute hunks who have no attitude and friendly. The place also have Karaoke and some of them were enjoying themselves in singing. They also played p--n. I enjoyed myself and will like to visit them again. :P

Here are their address

Hunk:

Level 1 Overseas Bld, 417-421 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay, 2893-7027

We club:

6/F Richmond Plaza, 496 Jaffe Rd, Causeway Bay, 2833-6677. 2 minutes walk from MTR Causeway Bay station Exit C

I heard that Jungle Club also not bad..many cute guys. :D

planning to go to Bangkok and Hongkong, any one wanna like to share on the latest scene in Hongkong's saunas?

We Club in Hongkong is one the finest sauna in Hkg which I had been 2-3 times there, best time to go there maybe about after office 6-8pm where the peak hours, normally the Hongkonger would drop by the sauna before proceeding home as some of them stay quiet far from the working place. But their entrance fee is quite high, about HK$100 weekday and HK$120 weekend.

Jungle Club in TST Kowloon, also been there before some years ago, however now this sauna had been changed hand and nit sure about the latest. The entrance fee about HK$55.

You might read few posts from us and some other contributors on Hkg gay saunas in early thread.

• 1 month later...
Would anyone update on HK gay scene and saunas which catered for matured guys. The list in Utopia Asia and HK gay web did not specify or indicate this.

Sauna with mostly mature clientele - Galaxy and KK

Massage by mature masseurs - Yuk Tak Chee. Was at YTC last night, and one of the masseur told me that the building is likely to be demolished end of 2006.

Would anyone update on HK gay scene and saunas which catered for matured guys. The list in Utopia Asia and HK gay web did not specify or indicate this.

Sauna with mostly mature clientele - Galaxy and KK

Massage by mature masseurs - Yuk Tak Chee. Was at YTC last night, and one of the masseur told me that the building is likely to be demolished end of 2006.

GALAXY Sauna

Address: 5/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (MAP)

九龍尖沙咀彌敦道81號喜利大廈5樓F室

Tel: 2366-0629 / 2366-4382

Fax: 2366-7687

E-mail: galaxy81@mail.hongkong.com

Hours: 11:45 am - 11:45 pm

Cost: HK$56 (S$13)

KK Fitness Club

Address: 16/F (Top Floor), Block A, Fuk Lok (Fortuna) Building, 19-21 Jordan Road, Jordan, Kowloon (MAP)

Take the lift to 15/F, then walk up the stairs to KK.

九龍佐敦道19-21號福樂大廈A座16樓

Tel: 2388-3931 / 2388-6138

Hours: 2:00 pm - 1:00 am

Cost: HK$68 (S$15)

Thank you for 40sumthing for info, maybe we should be making a short trip there, after govt give us some "pocket money" shortly :D

Hahaha Uncle, govt's pocket money would only be paid by 1 May, if we have registered it thru internet. I would say, May onwards till August is low season in Hongkong, the hotel rates would be expensive in Sept and October where the 'very high season' in Hkg.

• 1 month later...
Guest travelman

i am going to hkg for business and stay in hkg island abd wanna visit sauna in kowloon to avoid meeting some colleagues. which one mainly for chubs and matured? txs

i am going to hkg for business and stay in hkg island abd wanna visit sauna in kowloon to avoid meeting some colleagues. which one mainly for chubs and matured? txs

..... in addition to Bodyholic's list, you might also visit KK Fitness Club as this sauna is mainly visited by matured and chubs too. The address as described in above post (under golfer's post)

• 5 months later...
Hi, I am going to HongKong in about 2 weeks' time. Staying in Mong Kok area. Is Tsim Sha Tsui far from Mong Kok? How long to get there by MTR? Any "interesting" place to visit? :D

Moving around in Hong Kong, it's best to travel by public transport like MTR or public buses and most economically to buy their Octopus Card which is stored-value card similar to our Transitlink Card. The Octopus Card can be used for many transportation mode like MTR, Buses, Ferry to outer island, Star Ferry etc.

You might read in http://www.mtr.com.hk/eng/train/ticket.html

In addition to info given by Fortysomething, you might also read another thread on Hong Kong sauna discussed earlier ...

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=401

haha ha WA, you are really our #1 in-house search engine :P

coming to that posting, i berry pai say, supposed to finish with the 2 cruising place + the G beach but didnt...

Nathan Road is like Orchard Road... :)

TST is at the end of the road, near to the harbour... Lots of shopping and AJ places too... :)

I went to a shop selling mags at TST and then a massage spa at Jordan. Enjoyed myself. :) Wanted to go to a bathhouse at Jordan too, but can't find the entrance... :P

Have fun!

Tram and MRT are two main cheap and convenience ways to cover Hong Kong There are many mini-bus serve sub-urban, the countrysides and beaches.

Ferry boats conncet to many bueatiful islands and Macus. You can also take a short trip to Shenzheng or GuangZhau by comfortable tourist coach.

The varity of local gourmets, fresh fruits and fresh live seafoods, are just splendid.

The flop side is, Hong Kong is extremely crowded in city. That can be uneasy to Singaporean.

Hotel accomodation is expensive and hard to book because the amount of china tourists, the situation is particular bad in dec.

However, the month of dec is quite cold but the most excited period everywhere in town, especially,Chrimas is a wonder festival times you are sure to remember.

is it recommended or welcome to go to bear/chub sauna in HK? Will they be friendly to non-bear ppl?

For Rainbow Sauna and and Pub, Galaxy and KK, they welcome all. Others I am not sure but did went to Chap once. The counter staff seem to be discouraging me from going in but I insist on paying and went in anyway :) Mostly young crowd and wasted my time and $$ :(

And first 2 weeks of this December, hotels are expected to be expensive as there is an international exhibition taking place which is likely to drive up room prices. Advisable to book your hotel before you come.

Sigh.. I miss taxis in HK. None of that "On Call" or "Busy" bullshit... or diva drivers who only want to go to Pasir Ris or Telok Blangah. Can get cab anytime of the day to go anywhere you want. Even Wong Hei ended up getting f**ked by his cab driver.... sooo sexy!

haha ha WA, you are really our #1 in-house search engine :P

OralB, you flattered me lah .... well, if I lost my job I would become another Yahoo or Google then .... :D:lol:

Anyway, for me Hong Kong’s mood as its best in December where the weather so cool and the gay sauna so hot with holiday’s end of the year mood too :thumb:

Sigh.. I miss taxis in HK. None of that "On Call" or "Busy" bullshit... or diva drivers who only want to go to Pasir Ris or Telok Blangah. Can get cab anytime of the day to go anywhere you want. Even Wong Hei ended up getting f**ked by his cab driver.... sooo sexy!

Hmmm you also know that Wong Hei gt fxxked by taxi driver???? You are the driver????? :D ....Btw wonder anyone gt the biography or whatever you call that of his? Seemed like gt a lot of juicy photos... :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.