Male HQ

How To Handle A Chubby Bottom

Guest New Chaser

Guest New Chaser

I seem to like chubby man more and more but need help on techniques to enter the chubby btm man.

I am 168/65. Ran into this chubby man I guess 178/100 waist 42.

I lift his leg and prepared to enter him face to face. His legs are heavy.

I lifted his legs up and the other hand was trying to separate his ass cheeks to find his hole and position my cock to fxxk him. Really a heavy task. He was horny so was I. He was cute but I had problem entering him. Heavy legs, thick buttock. I the end it was only a half fxxk.

How you chasers handle your bigger bottom.

if ur cock is small i wonder how u gonna enter a fat ass?

"high five " " body slam "

well said darling, I think chubs should just stick to blowjobs and handjobs and nipple stimulation

"high five " " body slam "

well said darling, I think chubs should just stick to blowjobs and handjobs and nipple stimulation

saw a super super chub before , his back side is so big that his hands cant reach his backside to clean his shit after wc. really piss off when about to fxxk him.

Yes, its difficult to fxxk a chub with a short dick.

The chub's ass cheek blocks the entrance no matter how hard he tries to pull it apart.

With so much trying without success, eventually the excitement causes me to cum on him and not even entering him.

For positions you can try the following:

• Spooning: Partners lay back to front on their sides and entry is from the back.
  • Doggy style: Bottom on all fours, man enters from behind while kneeling or standing.
  • Leap frog: an adaptation of "doggy style" where the bottom leans against a mattress to avoid having to support his weight.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Have the chub lie on his side, the lower leg stretched straight, the upper leg bent at the knee at 90 degrees. He'll lift his upper buttcheek to aid entry. You will kneel with his lower leg in between yours and enter, either helping him to lift his upper buttcheek higher or placing your hands on his upper leg's thigh and the other hand on his waist before pumping.

I seem to like chubby man more and more but need help on techniques to enter the chubby btm man.

I am 168/65. Ran into this chubby man I guess 178/100 waist 42.

I lift his leg and prepared to enter him face to face. His legs are heavy.

I lifted his legs up and the other hand was trying to separate his ass cheeks to find his hole and position my cock to fxxk him. Really a heavy task. He was horny so was I. He was cute but I had problem entering him. Heavy legs, thick buttock. I the end it was only a half fxxk.

How you chasers handle your bigger bottom.

Last wknd, I bruised myself after fxxking this chubb from beijing - goodlooking, 2m, 140 kg. Be careful when you are positioning yourself

Guest hokkien-beng

worst still, may fracture your penis... too much risk involved!! I rather get an easy-to-manage btm, still want to fxxk for many good years!!

If in a hotel room, bathe with him and help him clean his asshole

no need to lift his legs la... put pillow(s) on his lower back to help raise his hole.

chub can raise his legs to 'squat while lying down' to raise his knees ...

the hole is hot becos of the meats covering it... most shud luv the hot hole hahaha...

chub should be suspended on a leather harness like those available at one seven then u can achieve deeper penetration and let the four corners of the harness take away the weight of the chub

• Guest locked this topic