Male HQ

Past Present Future

TheVisitors

I am new here. What i want to sure with you, is what i have read somewhere. So i really hope by presenting what i have to share will not be opened to critizism. bitching etc althought your beliefs may be very vastly different. We are all different, we are all unique. Keep your minds open

It may be a possibilty(answer?) to many but if not very few

A long time ago in overseas, I stumbled upon a very large and thick rare Buddhist book which translates the sutra spoken by the Buddha

The Buddha touched on the topic on human sexuality

When asked on homosexuality: the Buddha explain that it is not a myth, it is nothing shameful etc, it has existed since men existed. It was one of a karmic experiences the soul has created one part of life. itself. Its has nothing to do with rewards and punishments. It has to do with something unfulfilled in previous life or learn a lesson it previously has no understanding

Buddha explained: the soul has no gender. the soul has a mind. the mind has thoughts that creates and builds its own reality thus destiny in this free will universe

I remembered he explained: that in one's life all deeds desires secrets are stored in the subconsious deeply in in a soul. Upon the last few moments of death, all the stored memories are released for the soul to reflect what it has done and how it has lived its life.

Thus all joy and guilt are released at that point. But how the soul handles them with love kindness guilt or forgiveness will determine its next life because it is in a free will universe, it is given a choice to create its destiny(the future)

When it was a woman, in that life it has a male gender it loved/too attached/had a deep relationship(usually sad) with but these were very unfulfilled. Thus at the death hour the woman was reflecting her life: it was longing for this male figure, before the last few breaths.

Now because it thought of a male image in its mind before she died in her mind: she created a male figure with the heart of a woman Thus in the next life or a life to come, she creates a male body with a 'female' soul enering into it.That was how the Buddha explained the nature and the creation of homosexuality. For the lesbian its is the reversed.

But this creation is elementary because the universe is so vast there many factors and matrix combinations

One story about soul regression (looking back at last lives)

here are two stories i like to share which i read somewhere

1) two very straight males who were married kids. They were only attracted to women. One day upon chance they met each other along the street and had a very strong attraction for each other. the story was they left their family wives and childs to be together. The story was from a pycharist who did past life regression. putting the two men in a trance in seperate rooms, he found out theor stories were almost parallel. in 3 lives they were once lovers husband/wife who were deeply in love. But people illness wars etc separated them in each life that there was longing for each other. Thus even thought they were straight males in this life their souls could recognise each other somehow. Cherishing this life they met again, they did not care about all factors and just sieze this present life to be together for all the lost opportunities in the past

2) there was a famous American pyshic - edgar cayce (18?? to 194?) a christian pastor but he did past life regression when he was half asleep but couldnt remember a thing when he woke up. In trance he was doing a reading to a man then suddenly he pointed to another man in the room (married with kids) and told him not to be ashamed of his hidden sexual desire for male and his activities with men. edgar told him: in a previous life he was a French journalist who misused his good writing skills. He hated gays and make fun of them slandered them or exposed men of their gay activities which caused them public humiliation/ shame and death in his newpapers. Thus this life the deeds and acts he did to others: he had to experience the similiar shame he caused. Shortly he admitted edgar's reading about him were true: his family left him he lived in shame. Remember homosexuality back in those days are shunned and looked down upon.

These are my sharings i am not sharing them to be critized. Well it may serve some people out there for their life journey along the way. Good Luck

one of the best written sharing of articles we had in BLOWING WIND forum in a long time, inspirational and uplifting and full of hope.

Thanks for sharing, good karma shared .

This is Doctor Tan Kheng Khoo's insight on karma (extracted from his article on "The Universal Laws of Karma" :

Where is Karma stored?

Every individual has at least 7 major chakras and 7 auric bodies. In the Buddhist teachings, the storing of karma is dependent on whether the action is intentional or unintentional. If it is intentional, then repercussions accruing from these actions will arise depending on the conditions ensuing. The repercussions may be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. The recipient will then suffer or enjoy the result accordingly. However, if it is unintentional, the recipient may not suffer or enjoy the consequences. For instance, a wound inflicted by someone else in the previous life will only reappear as a birthmark in the present life without any physical handicap. Generally speaking, actions whereby there is attachment to the results will be stored in the astral body. In actions where there is no attachment to the results karma is stored in the causal body. The causal body is never shed no matter how developed we are, and it follows us life after life. It is in this body that the Akashic records are kept. This is the body that stores our past karma and our samskaras. Our G-plan (life plan) is also seen here. All these can be detected around our head and shoulders. When one has developed to the ultimate consciousness (enlightened) one would be residing in a realm beyond the causal realm, and all karma is then annulled.

If one is still struggling physically to survive with attachment, then the 1st chakra is involved in the karmic manifestation. If one has great sexual desires the chakra involved is the 2nd. Strong emotions like anger, hatred, jealousy, joy and depression are stored in the 3rd chakra. With love and compassion the 4th chakra is the centre involved. The 5th chakra deals with attachment to purification, teaching and singing. The 6th chakra is involved with attachment to knowledge and wisdom. All these karma are stored in the respective chakras of the astral body (4th auric body). Whereas, the results of actions without attachment will be stored in the causal body, whether they are intentional or unintentional. This is because the perpetrator of the action is not acting for self but for others. So all altruistic acts and services without attachment fall into this category. When karma is stored in the astral and causal bodies, the karma that has priority to manifest is the one with the most energy in it i.e. there is strong attachment in the desire. And normally this pertains to those in the astral body. Seeing those in the causal body are without attachment, they remain in the background until there is enough energy accrued for them to manifest. Therefore the survival tendencies, the sexual urges and the emotional volatility all tend to manifest in the current incarnation. Also a dominant karma will suppress the manifestation of subsidiary or weaker karma. The individual has to develop through many incarnations to come to a level where he can transcend all these tendencies, desires and attachments, that means he must progress in his spiritual growth.

I forgot to share that understandng of the soul's existence and duty here was also from my death experience. I went into the light and saw many things and meanings that we couldn't understand here on earth, while also been taught stuff from entities from the other side, while i was presumed dead for 45 seconds while the doctors were trying to revive me on the operation table, from a surgery and immense shock i had from a hit and run car accident

Edited by GachiMuchi

"The Visitor", can you share with us in details what did you see on the other side when you were pronounced dead? I am very interested and curious because I heard so much about "the other side" but have not met someone who has actually been there before. Please tell! Thanks!

"The Visitor", can you share with us in details what did you see on the other side when you were pronounced dead? I am very interested and curious because I heard so much about "the other side" but have not met someone who has actually been there before. Please tell! Thanks!

Yeah I want to hear your story too "The Vistors" .. It seems irregardless of any religions, the death or near death experience are always the same ..I have heard few stories from my religion's reference books etc but I am still curious to hear it from someone who actually experienced it himself.

Edited by unitight

As i share this personal note of mine, I hope it will not be misunderstood, or eventually get ripped and critized by members here. I am aware of how some people conduct and express their stupidites here. They tend to misread a notion, interpret it from their sole point of view and get things out of hand.

Again this is my own truth not anyone's else's thus no matter how they try to tear or rip , it doesnot matter. You cannot critize something you have never experienced or tasted

Here let me repeat this stand: I do not claim myself spiritual self righteous or am i practising some religious cult. When I started this thread with an intention to provide a possible answer to one of a thread here - is homosexual predetermined - it was to provide a sort of relief to many here which i am sure, who are suffering as homosexuals or are trying to discover their own purpose here, or that why their purpose is so vastly different from the hetersexual world, that they cannot accept themselves. They lived in shame and quiet sufferings.

The Irony I realized is that those who tried to be too smart or too hard to rip other people's neutral or good intented opinions, actually are the ones who are openly expressing their sufferings and their own discontent with themselves.

As a prelude to the actual sharing, as a child as young as 2, i could see other things or beings.No matter how they looked they didn't scare me.

We lived in a huge peranakan bunglow with a thick forest behind. There was a children's playroom. I have a cousin who is 5mths older than me. Nothing happened when he slept alone in that room. I was told by my aunt much later: everytime i was left alone there, then later when they enter there were always a few snakes in the room that appeared from no where that scared everyone. There was particularly this black cobra which actually rest next to me as a baby. It will leave quickly and quietly through the window when it sense my mother entering the room. But it doesn't bite anyone thus everyone in the house got used to it.

As a child i could sense people's thoughts the energy they omitted and somethings their omitted colours. When i sense a person as threat or pretending to be nice but hides with bad intentions, i refused to be touched by them.I find them very repulsive which i can't explain

As i grew from 3, I told my parents why there those children playing in the garden, or why is that very old richly dressed old chinese couples sitting on our family 'dragon chairs' (very old antique blackwood chairs only my gratherfather sat) etc they would scold me or slap me for talking nonsense because they couldn't see anything: they thought i was crazy

Thn one day at 6, I spoke fluent japanese to my dad who was very shocked because he was a japanese interpretator in a british firm. I told him there was this sad looking uncle in this brown clothes and high boots who would every day at 3 in the afternoon sat on the stairs and talk to me in this language and i followed. I said that uncle came saying this japanese phrase##### which my father said it means "i want to go home" in japanese.

Later i found out many years ago a japanese soldier was ran into this house. He was very badly beated up by some locals nearby. But he died shortly in my house.

For those children? they told me they were playing in the open then something drop on them{ a bomb during the war)and they were wondering where the mother was because they have waited so long for her to pick them up. They feel there surrounding "smoky" no one seems to notice them only i do

And the old couples? they were my great geat grand folks.

In my army days, i encountered a woman wearing red, who regretted her choice of a vengeful sucide that she don't enter the 'light'

Yes the 'Light'

It was 12yrs ago second night of the CNY after a meeting my team mates in Orchard Road for a gathering.

Abt 1130pm i crossed the a lane that a black sportscar hit me at high speed. I remembered being flung against the windowscreen then dropped on the floor. And the car took off, another classic case of hit and run.

I was still conscious got up and walked because there seems to be no pain.I dont think i broke any bones, but very shortly i felt very dizzy painful headache and broke into a sweat and shock. I was vomitting blood, then sat on the floor and there was a sharp adominal pain

My white shirt was soaked in my blood.

Was rushed to emergency ward at toa payoh hospital at abt 1230am i remembered being wheeled lying flat into a room there was a lot of activities the nurses and the there were two doctors who tried to talk and make some sense to me.

At that time i had massive internal blooding which they need to perform surgery to drain the blood. One of the artery near the liver was bursted some between my legs near the testicles n the bladder. If they don't i will die but they were afraid and indecisive because my body temperature shot up to 42 degress

Sensing the urgency the doctors decided to perform at their own risk. I remembered being given 3 deep spinal injection behind. it was so painful that i pee. and two more intravenous needles into my hands. There was so much pain, I wished i could die:but that was a wrong wish

While waiting for the drugs into effect, I was alone in the room and I realized I was not actually alone, there were other beings with me.

There were telephatic messages being sent by them that said" Don't be afraid you are not alone. we are here to help you to go over"

I knew it was time for me to go. As the hospital staff entered the room, i begun to reflected upon my life. Things like sometimes a bowl of laska you craved having at 2am in the morning? but you rather turn back and sleep? You regretted now because you can't do that anymore.

The people i yelled at, the boyfriends i did not appreciate, things i did to people,the stray cats i kicked, the chance to forgive someone when they came to you, the opportunity to tell some people how much you love the or even to my dad I couldn't seems to get along...I wished very badly that God would give me another day or another hour or even just one earthly minute to demonstrate my forgiveness or allow me to repent or amends my mistakes but it says..."sorry dude, time for you to go"

The I saw flashes of scenaries of places which is not of this life, but they were so bloodly familiar...ancient rome, greece, mediterrrnean sea, the great wall. battlefields , wars killings,a vast desert,persian buildings and music, country houses, nomads etc. It was like I had lived in those places and involved in those scenes before. Its like the present is due with the past. Its like for eg at that momemt i received this impression: You have 300 lives before, but this life, it accounts to unsolved issues of 9 lives out of the 300. the rest is still unsolved

Suddenly a very bright golden light blinded my eyes then i found myself floating on the top of the room watching my lifeless body being cut.

You were formless and faceless, so light, everything was peaceful very peaceful, you hve no earthly desires, no hatred, no jealousy, no physical pain,no sensations of the body. Watching your body from there was like watching a movie as a third party, there is no attachment to it anymore.

Being existing as who you are, stripped of all things, you are in a being of heightened bliss that cannot be found on any of earth's corner.

Where was that hell the christians and their bible talk about? Where were the demons and angels? There was none but a bright white light nearby appeared, while all the activities in the medical room were still going on.

The light was so beautifully amazing, As bright as a million sun, omits so much love and peace that i found myself moving into it.

Its like you are finally home- a very loving home feeling.

After entering it, I found myself floating and floating. I am formless I am faceless I am just bliss I remembered feeling.

It is like you are swimming in the light that turned into a very beautiful pink sparked and glittered with more beautiful golden lights. Its like you are in a mist a of very beautiful firework display and in the background there was this so of divine music, somewhere that sounded like in between indian or ancient persian influence.

As you float higher and higher all of your life's purpose, lessons were revealed to you. In fact the mysterious of life and the existence of the universe were revealed as u float(which i should not reveal) that mankind could not fathom.

Time does not exist. Time exist as men's creation out of his fear to exist. It is infact a measurement of his own fear and limitations.

Everything the past the present the future all exist simultaneously in a single spot we called eternity that everyone man has the answer to his creation and his purpose his relation to the universe, but just that he does not know how to ask the right questions to the right answer.

All experiences on earth be it good or bad are neutral in the eyes of this light, thus this light(some can called it god) has no judgements, it just accepts you as what you choose to experience through your own doings without interference.

The light only helps those who wants it to be helped but cannot help those who doesn't want to help themselves or deny help, but the light will still help irreggardless of what silly religious beliefs you put in your belief system when you were a human.

It does not need or wants your praises or any doings or worshop or 'bribery' for it for it is supremely self sufficient

Anything that needs your praises recognition etc is less supreme than what it claims to be.

The Light has never created any form of organisation, wrote any books to dictate how men must behave must do etc etc as it has created a universe of free will (which is out of love)that doesn't have the right to interfere with any men's doing. It accepts all things as itself because of its surpreme compassion. It was men who created those beliefs and organisations to control and manipulate others, thus you too have the will to question things since you were given a brain instead of accepting the truths of other making them yours.

The soul is eternal it never dies, for each incarnation it just wore a different set of clothes(the body) but the essense is the same.

Its like you are John. No matter you choose to wear from prada gucci LV to a simple giordano you are still John

The above messages were revealed to me as i was floating in the Light. I repeat: I didn't created any of those stuff

In the Light i saw other beings like myself who just left the earth and were floating.

We all look like champagne bubbles in a fluke. In fact we were all the same

or are the same

It must be for quite awhile there.

Then i saw this being like a almost human light form (its is like coming to tell me something).

In its middle i noticed there was a beautiful blue lotus spinning.

This being was so beautiful so peaceful

Then telepathically It told me that " your time on earth for this life is not over, you have many things to do. You have to go back"

Blank

I woke up in a quiet hospital room.

In short i was in coma for 7Ohrs.(I stayed another 24 days)

My body was in such pain but mirculously no bones where injured or cracked inspite of the car impact

The doctor told me i was pronounced clinically dead 45 seconds during the operation. They managed to revived. I died due to the servere shock and bleeding.

Here was i in the hospital room back to this dense body with so much pain. What was the Light? Why did it not want me to stay with? Questions after questions til i felt asleep

The nurse name Mabel took care of me. We didn't talk much. However it seems my sixth sense of things were very heightened.

Suddenly I told her: "Don't be sad Mabel, for daughter Jessica ran away from home after you slapped her.She still loves you . She will be back in 11days. Mabel suddenly dropped everything and was shocked. The more I reveal the more shocked she was because i could read her like a book

News spread a little in the hospital. The staff came in for my reading but i refuse to attend thoes who wanted me to spot 4d or which horse to bet.

As time went on, this energy slowly faded but they are still in me and they have been navigating my life since which means my intuition is strong to tell about a person or things that will happen.

I still see spirits today. You don't have to fear them respect them as another being but without a body. They sometimes choose to hang around instead of entering into the light out of their personal reasons. Some don't even know they are dead.

Show them compassion: they are actually harmless they will leave you alone for its just that they are so lonely inside.

I actually don't fear death since then when i realized the beauty of the other side. Now I live in the present moment, living my own life as i choose provided my intentions are clear and i do not harm anyone or animal.

I value all lives for every things and humans here, exist for their own purpose.

For those who are still bitchy or bitter: that is none of anyone's concern and business: you choose your own path you go answer for it at the end.

Good Luck to the rest who is searching for their life's purpose.

Edited by TheVistors

Thank you "The Visitor" ! Your experience has confirmed again what I have learnt from Dr. Tan Kheng Khoo when I was 19. In fact, everything you said matched his spiritual writings and teachings. I have encounters with spirits also, some are kind, some are not. So your story makes me feel that I am not alone in my experience and that I also believe that we are in this world solely to develop ourselves spiritually - no materials, however luxurious and pleasurable, we can bring to the other side. Thank you so much for taking the courage to share with us your amazing spiritual stories. I am sure "people who wants help" from the Light, can now feel more assured and comforted when they finally cross over. :thumb:

Thank you TheVistors for startin this thread, really appreciate it. At least, in this supposedly gay forum, you've proven that there're much more meaningful & purposeful substance in life than just running after the never-ending incessant lust & desire.

I do personally agree that our present conditions of living in shame (raised eyebrows) & discreet situations are the results/fruits of our previous karma. Nothing in this world is without cause & as a result, effects are created/born.

I've read across a Buddhist scripture too explaining 'bout homosexuality in that actually human beings are born in different genders across multiple (if not infinite) reincarnations. Those that are used to incessantly lusting after male bodies would be in future born as males themselves. And similarly, those that are used to incessantly lusting after female bodies would be in future born as females themselves. Thus, created are gays & lesbians. And those with differing degrees of sexuality across their multiple reincarnations might be attracted to both genders. Lust could actually be so blind that animals could even be involved. We are lucky that we are not born as pigs/dogs which are being given the tasks of inseminating other female dogs/pigs by farmers (btw, this is the worse of all reincarnations for those who are sexually too casual or active in their previous lives). And for those who often commit reckless adulteries wrecking family relationships & never ever repent, would go right down to hell & stay right there without any chance of future reincarnations. Just believe it or not for those who are Buddhists...

And about your sixth sense ability, you might want to consult a Buddhist/Taoist Medium to so called moderate it. I do believe in all of your experiences, but to a certain extent, we are currently living our present positions as living human beings (Yang energy) which do not want to get involved with the other side of the world (Yin energy). It will not be that good for you in the long-term especially if you are still young. Up to u to believe me...

Anyway, whatever gender or sexuality or even life's challenges we are currently encountering in our present lives, be a shining star that shines & enlightens upon others. There're much more meaning & substance in life than simply be engaged in never-ending lust-fulfilling activities. The fields always seem to be greener at the other side & when we ever going to be content in our lives?

Thank you "The Visitor" ! Your experience has confirmed again what I have learnt from Dr. Tan Kheng Khoo when I was 19. In fact, everything you said matched his spiritual writings and teachings. I have encounters with spirits also, some are kind, some are not. So your story makes me feel that I am not alone in my experience and that I also believe that we are in this world solely to develop ourselves spiritually - no materials, however luxurious and pleasurable, we can bring to the other side. Thank you so much for taking the courage to share with us your amazing spiritual stories. I am sure "people who wants help" from the Light, can now feel more assured and comforted when they finally cross over. :thumb:

Dear Boya

It is my pleasure to share my personal experience with you. Rest assured what I shared are real they are not copied from anyone's works or novels etc. It happened when i still young , a year or so just after i left the army: i was too young too busy to entertain any spiritual thoughts.

When i started this tread i didn't know how people will responds. however thankyou for the enthuiasim and support

Life is impermenant.

Remember the 5 guys who died in the Cambodia Dragonboat race in 2007? (I knew it was gonna happen) one of them was a very closed friend whom i used to train and gym together.

He had a bod to die for but when they found his body two days later out from the river, he was so badly decomposed that i could hardly recognise him.

Life is impermenant, for as my nick suggest- i am just a vistor on this earth for awhile, then off i go, leaving this body back to dust, scattered by the blowing wind.

Edited by TheVistors

Thank you TheVistors for startin this thread, really appreciate it. At least, in this supposedly gay forum, you've proven that there're much more meaningful & purposeful substance in life than just running after the never-ending incessant lust & desire.

I do personally agree that our present conditions of living in shame (raised eyebrows) & discreet situations are the results/fruits of our previous karma. Nothing in this world is without cause & as a result, effects are created/born.

I've read across a Buddhist scripture too explaining 'bout homosexuality in that actually human beings are born in different genders across multiple (if not infinite) reincarnations. Those that are used to incessantly lusting after male bodies would be in future born as males themselves. And similarly, those that are used to incessantly lusting after female bodies would be in future born as females themselves. Thus, created are gays & lesbians. And those with differing degrees of sexuality across their multiple reincarnations might be attracted to both genders. Lust could actually be so blind that animals could even be involved. We are lucky that we are not born as pigs/dogs which are being given the tasks of inseminating other female dogs/pigs by farmers (btw, this is the worse of all reincarnations for those who are sexually too casual or active in their previous lives). And for those who often commit reckless adulteries wrecking family relationships & never ever repent, would go right down to hell & stay right there without any chance of future reincarnations. Just believe it or not for those who are Buddhists...

And about your sixth sense ability, you might want to consult a Buddhist/Taoist Medium to so called moderate it. I do believe in all of your experiences, but to a certain extent, we are currently living our present positions as living human beings (Yang energy) which do not want to get involved with the other side of the world (Yin energy). It will not be that good for you in the long-term especially if you are still young. Up to u to believe me...

Anyway, whatever gender or sexuality or even life's challenges we are currently encountering in our present lives, be a shining star that shines & enlightens upon others. There're much more meaning & substance in life than simply be engaged in never-ending lust-fulfilling activities. The fields always seem to be greener at the other side & when we ever going to be content in our lives?

Dear sir, thanks for your thoughts and concern

when I was 15, My parents took me to Thailand for cleansing

It was to rid off my third eye. The old thai monk i remembered, slaughtered a white rooster and smeared the blood on my forehead while he murmured some chanting. It will not last forever he said. It merely reduced the "frequency" but will return in 15 yearss later for it is in my karmic birth chart.

Till today if I do see anything I cannot tell people of its presence unless the spirit wants me to tell the person something. If i do my left nostril will bleed or i will fall sick the next day

My nose bled so much when i was very young thats because innocently i would tell my parents" whats that lady doing in grandma's room" and my nose will bleed.Remember the little Huang Na who was murdered? three days before they found her body, she appeared in my dreams saying she is in a box feeling very cold.I can vow- Ah Hou was not the murderer

Tarot cards readers and my Taiwanese lady friend who does the chinese fortune telling - zi wei dou su - could tell i had a strong third eye but told me to ignore them as i am just a ordinary human, I m not some spiritual monk etc this life.She said it was my own light the spirits were attracted to and were comfortable to reveal themselves to me. Remember the classic movie poltergeist? how little caroline was i am too. The part when the pyschic explained: these spirits here dont even know they are dead. they lived in this perpetual nightmare a bad dream which they cannot awake. you know that line can never fail to make me cry

I still have to live a part of me i can't share with anyone. I am born with a strong six sense about things that will happen esp world natural disaster.

from sept 11, the 2004 tsunami, the mynmar flood the china earthquake , the fire in australia etc i knew they were to happen.

Initially i was sad that no one believes in me because people thought i m a quake or a nut case.

Now i just accept its part of me. What is happening, is infact the collective karma of negative the human actions

Edited by TheVistors

TheVistors, I do understand your situation. Well, certain exceptional individuals are just born with it, but to differing degrees of capabilities. Usually, such people will have certain special purposes coming down/being born into this world. Many youngsters from certain remote parts of my country do have these kinds of in-born traits & capabilities (and are usually continuously passed down from generations within families). Lucky me, mine's on the lighter side.

I do hope you could be successful materially as well as financially in this life of yours. Whatever the future holds, I do believe you would be able to contribute very well to the spiritual & general well-being of society in Singapore.

And btw, have you been able to see your past reincarnations & know the reason why u've become a homosexual in this life?

TheVistors, I do understand your situation. Well, certain exceptional individuals are just born with it, but to differing degrees of capabilities. Usually, such people will have certain special purposes coming down/being born into this world. Many youngsters from certain remote parts of my country do have these kinds of in-born traits & capabilities (and are usually continuously passed down from generations within families). Lucky me, mine's on the lighter side.

I do hope you could be successful materially as well as financially in this life of yours. Whatever the future holds, I do believe you would be able to contribute very well to the spiritual & general well-being of society in Singapore.

And btw, have you been able to see your past reincarnations & know the reason why u've become a homosexual in this life?

Yes i did conduct my soul regression to realize how it contributed to my present life. In the past when i did palmistry reading flashes of the subject's past lives comes into my mind . they are like clips of movies which i hve to carefully piece up to reveal informations pertaining to current life

Thanks Visitors. Your write out and experiences reminds me of those books I'd read.

I have read Stephen O' Brien, RaymindA Moody.

Edgar Cayce still in my book selves. Too chim to absorb.

By the way. How old are you now? If I may ask.

I am 35. Being told by many i look like btw 26-31.Don't knw. Perhaps due to a veda book I read using the mind to reverse the aging process which i have been doing for 3 years

Its using an energy(breathing drawing the prana force to it) during meditation to open up the pineal and pitutary gland. It calms this centre which slows down "time" in the mind thus body cells are constantly actively producing: its vibrant yet it has no sense of time. It lies at the back behind the base of the skull mid line btw the ear line. To me there's no time i see it as a movement without time measurement - hrs minutes second. Thats only use for the third dimension usage here on this plane.

Thus numbers only serves as it is because once you define yourself with numbers (the subconcious power) you start to age.(Numerology is another thing) This does not mean we go on living forever, you tend to slow the process much more and i have encountered a few cases, like my taiwanese lady friend; she is 50 you think she is 38! A local guy here he is 42 he looks like he is 30! When he revealed his real age after we .... I almost drop dead ! But we will still age (slower) and eventually die. Another guy i met looks like 23, but he is actually 34! I also drop dead when he revealed his age after we......! The common thing we did this mediation technique and we are at peace within.

In fact (not 1 min quickies ) sex is a theraphy. The good feeling and energy which is felt and sustained revitalizes the cells: you feel high and good. Thus those who have frequent sex life..they tend to look younger. But if you feel guily after sex (like cheating behind your bf's back thats another issue)

You need to survive here, fulfill your body earthly desires, and defend yourself here (well like answering to silly people's remarks here) without getting too much emotional entanglements. Getting personal involvement and feeling too hard on yourself you also age. Now you know why bitter people look so old for their age.

After my experience i begin to explore on this subject, thus i do read alot and surprising our encounters are pretty smiliar.

But there are those have not much substances, or write vocariously, quoting too much from others it can be abit boring and dry.

Cayce's books are easy to read provided you must have the mindset. His book - the Sleeping prophet is highly recommended for those who wants to explore the earth,s phenomena, from the Atlantic city to the ozone layer. Infact he predicted the ozone layer the El nino way back in 1915. Ozone creation has nothing to do with the burnings; that is a very minor issue. Its is created due to the earth slowly changing its true magnetic north. Go read if you want to find, I am not going into lenghty details. I really think his predictions really shocks the conventional science world .My favourite is still Jiddu Krishnarmuti.

Brian Weiss, Donald walsh and John Lerma(into the light- angelic visitation before death)-just bought this 2 days ago very good, Betty Eadie(embraced by the light)

These are some of the books I can recommend to those who are interested in the subject.

And for those who have being through, you will know what i mean.

Happy reading.

Edited by TheVistors

just curious where i can do past life regression

sounds interesting

I heard only very few place offers soul regression here but they are costly- $100 for 45-60mins

But you can do it provided you are ready to find out you who are. Let me explain : it is not for everyone.

When we return we live in this dream state: thought our senses functions very alive here ,but, our sub/superconscious blocks latent information of our past information.

It strictly segregates all informations of the past thus they don't interfere with our present. Thus we forget them totally but vague remembrance: like why are we drawn to certain places cultures for no rhyme and reason, why we like someone instantly when we first saw them its like an old familiar friend or a long lost friend (here I m not refering to lust) or why we can't stand some people at the very first sight.

This segregation is essentially because you are supposed to function your current live as it is.

But when a person's life suffers tremendously like: born with with an incurable illness, living in slums life, like depression, like very time you are kind you get hell and betrayal, like why you were born in extreme conditions- your life is like a living hell- the moment you are forced to ask

why am i here? why are all things happening to me? you are in fact moving your consciousness a step higher questioning your exsitence and opening up your senses to receive flashes of information by this world called the akasha which is from the Light, as i mentioned earlier.

The akasha world has all informations of past present future. It is a divine massive warehouse storage god knows loads of memories, everything you what and need to know its all there. All divine plans are stored there.

However, the akasha world has its own moderators. Time for you to know it will release the info and let you know. Because if you regress and want to know when the time is not ripe for you to handle or understand the information, there are cases people went berserk and or insane, or more depressed than before.

When time comes the info given is to better oneself. When you realized and understand the cause that affect your present, when you realizes it with love understanding and most important; forgivenes it instantly releases alot of pen up frustrations, pain anger, guilt etc your life mod gear will look better, illness are instantly cured etc you will be surprised.

In short our present lives are due to us holding on to past hatred sadness, and useless old beliefs that is of no use to this fresh present life. Thus you can say reincarnation is a compassion forgiving divine plan to better yourself each time you are here and know who you are.

Thus your life's conditions can still change not matter how hard it seems.

It is really up to you.

Good Luck

I think Visitor is right to say that past life regression is not for everyone. Imagine tat if you found out that your current bf used to be your brother in your past life, then it would definitely affect your current relationship and cause unnecessary hurt to both parties. The past is past and the future is unknown yet. So why not just focus on our day to day living and try to be of service to people around us? Visitor, since you are experienced in all these spiritual matters, have you tot about holding your own spiritual classes for members here who are interested to know more? I would be the first to enrol !

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

I think Visitor is right to say that past life regression is not for everyone. Imagine tat if you found out that your current bf used to be your brother in your past life, then it would definitely affect your current relationship and cause unnecessary hurt to both parties. The past is past and the future is unknown yet. So why not just focus on our day to day living and try to be of service to people around us? Visitor, since you are experienced in all these spiritual matters, have you tot about holding your own spiritual classes for members here who are interested to know more? I would be the first to enrol !

No, will not conduct lessons as such as don't think i am that well equiped for there are people much wiser than me: i am just here to share not to judge hoping people start questiong about their lives, build their own self awareness etc instead of running around in mundane circles of everyday thing. Sex is i admit a very predominate feature in our gay/bi or infact the manhood's culture( I am part of it as well) but don't forget to look understand explore other aspects what life has to offer.

Your life back here is a school your classroom your experiences are your own lessons, your certificate you get is creating a better life for yourself, abit wiser and kinder and more merciful. Yet this is not the end. There is a darkside in each of us we have to accept and understand its existence and function. It is to balance off the goodness. No one is perfect. Bitchy evil people- i deeply believe there is goodness in them we dont see . Just because we don't see or have the chance to see how they demonstrate their goodness, that does not mean they are bad. Sometimes they don't realize they are good so they put on a fierce facade because no one tells they are good, they continue living thinking they are bad and tough.Thats because no one cares for them, perhaps. If you want to understand this? Just look at the taoist black/white symbol. Blackdot in the white zone and white dot in the black zone - what does that tells you> the law of balance.

Thus your book of life is in your own hands, my friend- there's no need formal classrooms to learn anything!!!

And all these are coming from the same person who insults other people's mother in the flaming room. Am i missing something here?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

And all these are coming from the same person who insults other people's mother in the flaming room. Am i missing something here?

Yes I believe u do.This is a 2 dimension screen we are reading. Frankly speaking, we don't even know each other or know how each other looks like.

All I know we are just humans expressing ourselves here

I can be at my best, I also can be at my worst.

I m not perfect, admit it, so are you.

Guest allanwu

your description of the "god" sounds so awfully similar to the religion i currently believe in

my belief is that the various religions and their denominations are all referring to the same thing..... just that humans with their limited understanding and knowledge created so many "sub-categories" to help to answer to their own queries. each in their own individual and unique ways

for example

you mentioned that hell is fake because through your encounter you didn't see one

but from another point of view... it might also meant that you're naturally a "good being" and is essentially pure regardless of the physical happenings in this world...

or in another case

you mentioned someone or something coming to fetch you while you lie flat on the operating table..

The light only helps those who wants it to be helped but cannot help those who doesn't want to help themselves or deny help, but the light will still help irreggardless of what silly religious beliefs you put in your belief system when you were a human.

well with reference to my own religion

my religion asked me to believe in it wholeheartedly , and to believe that jesus is my savior...(yes i'm Christian)... perhaps the "jesus" figure is inserted by humans to aid in the process of accepting help... or maybe this being really did exist to help people to accept help from The One.... (just like how you're sharing your encounters with us here, your encounter , your existence , is not without purpose)

the ultimate being can only help beings which are ready to accept help

there are so many similarities!!

Whatever religion we believe in, ultimately i believe that we shouldn't nitpick on one another's religion as religion on general promotes excellence and goodness

i thank you for providing such good reading material and I've learned alot

and i do apologies if i accidentally offend you guys in anyway....

do trust me that any offence made are purely unintentionally

Edited by allanwu

your description of the "god" sounds so awfully similar to the religion i currently believe in

my belief is that the various religions and their denominations are all referring to the same thing..... just that humans with their limited understanding and knowledge created so many "sub-categories" to help to answer to their own queries. each in their own individual and unique ways

for example

you mentioned that hell is fake because through your encounter you didn't see one

but from another point of view... it might also meant that you're naturally a "good being" and is essentially pure regardless of the physical happenings in this world...

or in another case

you mentioned someone or something coming to fetch you while you lie flat on the operating table..

perhaps they are the "angels" some people describe as

Whatever religion we believe in, ultimately i believe that we shouldn't nitpick on one another's religion as religion on general promotes excellence and goodness

i thank you for providing such good reading material and I've learned alot

Heaven and hell were created by men. Men created these terms to scare and manipulate others. Men because our society is based on rewards and punishments, creates his own guilt , his own joy, thus they create heaven and hell in their minds.

Thus in layman's term(murphy's law) your mind your beliefs creates your realities that you experience.

Let me disclose something which I shouldn't. A being appeared in my meditative state to told me something:

Heaven or Hell doesn't exist.

When u were on earth, u believe a religion which tells u heaven and hell and u need to believe in this enity to go heaven .. salvation.

That was that belief which u implanted in your subonscious very deeply. Now the mass believe in this not only u.

When all this collective mass mind believes so much in a heaven, their mass vibration creates a heaven unseen but they believe they will go after they die. Their mind power creates a made believed fantasty heaven in the astral world

Thus when they die, they go to this heaven plane they created.

They will be happy for awhile, but not for long. Sooner or later they will get bored and they be unhappy because there is no fulfillment.

Thus they will return to earth in another incarnation to re-structure relearn unlearn everything they thought it was real previously.

Krishnarmuti put it very simple and beautifully when asked if there was a God

" the known cannot know the unknown. the known will try to know the unknown through all the beliefs praying chanting rituals and the unendless man made efforts and laws. thus the unknown will always reminds silent in its own mystery.To really know the unknown, let go of all that you think you know. Then the unknown will come to you."

Guest allanwu

Heaven and hell were created by men. Men created these terms to scare and manipulate others. Men because our society is based on rewards and punishments, creates his own guilt , his own joy, thus they create heaven and hell in their minds.

Thus in layman's term(murphy's law) your mind your beliefs creates your realities that you experience.

Let me disclose something which I shouldn't. A being appeared in my meditative state to told me something:

Heaven or Hell doesn't exist.

When u were on earth, u believe a religion which tells u heaven and hell and u need to believe in this enity to go heaven .. salvation.

That was that belief which u implanted in your subonscious very deeply. Now the mass believe in this not only u.

When all this collective mass mind believes so much in a heaven, their mass vibration creates a heaven unseen but they believe they will go after they die. Their mind power creates a made believed fantasty heaven in the astral world

Thus when they die, they go to this heaven plane they created.

They will be happy for awhile, but not for long. Sooner or later they will get bored and they be unhappy because there is no fulfillment.

Thus they will return to earth in another incarnation to re-structure relearn unlearn everything they thought it was real previously.

Krishnarmuti put it very simple and beautifully when asked if there was a God

" the known cannot know the unknown. the known will try to know the unknown through all the beliefs praying chanting rituals and the unendless man made efforts and laws. thus the unknown will always reminds silent in its own mystery.To really know the unknown, let go of all that you think you know. Then the unknown will come to you."

don't worry what you told me here

have been thought by myself before

when i was first introduce to the idea of heaven , spiritually. i was in total disbelief... my arguement then was "god can give us infinite food , can give us a safe place from natural disasters, pleasures in life, but how is he going to prevent the conflicts between beings?"

from that i did some thinking

and i concluded that ... what we think , what we believe in , creates that thing we believe in...like what you said a collective mindset , which in turns contributes to the existence of this thing which people believe in... or in your own words "a plane we created"

"To really know the unknown, let go of all that you think you know. Then the unknown will come to you."

this is true for anyone who wishes to learn anything , be it the after-life after death , or basic things like science.... for example if a kid conclude in his own imaginative mind that the earth is a triangle , and he strongly believes in it and accept that as a fact, he is not going to believe that the earth is actually round physically

PS: i do not think you should share the unknown which are intended to remain unknown openly .. there might be ripples of unrest and after-effects... i thank you for sharing it with me though .. but i would advise you to share the intended unknown via PM so that the degree of exposing the intended unknown is kept to minimum...

Edited by allanwu

don't worry what you told me here

have been thought by myself before

when i was first introduce to the idea of heaven , spiritually. i was in total disbelief... my arguement then was "god can give us infinite food , can give us a safe place from natural disasters, pleasures in life, but how is he going to prevent the conflicts between beings?"

from that i did some thinking

and i concluded that ... what we think , what we believe in , creates that thing we believe in...like what you said a collective mindset , which in turns contributes to the existence of this thing which people believe in... or in your own words "a plane we created"

"To really know the unknown, let go of all that you think you know. Then the unknown will come to you."

this is true for anyone who wishes to learn anything , be it the after-life after death , or basic things like science.... for example if a kid conclude in his own imaginative mind that the earth is a triangle , and he strongly believes in it and accept that as a fact, he is not going to believe that the earth is actually round physically

PS: i do not think you should share the unknown which are intended to remain unknown openly .. there might be ripples of unrest and after-effects... i thank you for sharing it with me though .. but i would advise you to share the intended unknown via PM so that the degree of exposing the intended unknown is kept to minimum...

oh thanks for your reminder. We can PM each other with regards to the issue

Edited by TheVistors

It doesn't matter which religion one believes in, it's far more important to be able to maturely grow as a wiser individual facing challenges in every phase of our lives.

I believe most of us would be in the range of 20-40? Looking back, we should be able to admit that we are much more wiser & are in a much better position now than say 5 or 10 yrs ago.

Let go of the past & just look forward for a better future in this present moment.

Nobody's perfect & everyone makes mistakes. And it is important to learn from your mistakes. Let yourself trip & fall often enough to be way much stronger standing victoriously in the end.

So that at the end of our lives, we could look back & be able to finally smile & say; I'm proud of what I've achieved so far throughout my life. Financial wealth is just made to last in this impermanent life, but what is eternal would be your spiritual wealth & past deeds (positive/negative) that will upgrade us in a much better future position & social standin in our next reincarnation. And for the exceptional few if not some, indeed they would be able to break the cycle & permanently stay in heaven.

Guest j.pokkemon

While we all habitually assumed that we live in reality, and that we know reality (hence our tendency to "treasure", to "enjoy", etc. etc. things we can see/feel/grasp), most of us actually don't know. The ultimate truth is not something our human mind can perceive, let alone explain/describe (as mentioned by thevisitor).

Interestingly, quantum science has over the past few decades or so shed more light on how we should see our physical world and our own existance. And it is not difficult to realise that what science is only beginning to uncover has already been described by Buddha more than 2 thousand years ago.

Of course, I see Buddhism as a philosophy of life, not as a religion. And I think that the myriad of religions in this world offered their own way of "dealing" with life given their own perspective of the ultimate truth (however complete or incomplete that might be - since, the ultimate truth is not perceivable by human minds), hence the creation of heaven and hell...

Guest bleepie

Interestingly, quantum science has over the past few decades or so shed more light on how we should see our physical world and our own existance. And it is not difficult to realise that what science is only beginning to uncover has already been described by Buddha more than 2 thousand years ago.

seen 'what the bleep do we know?'

amazing n intrigung documovie... www.whatthebleep.com

quoted: 'we fall in love because of the anticipation of the emotions we’re addicted to...'

good discussion. u guys can think and write well. keep it up. dont let it flamed off. :)

I will write provided even a very small pool are interested. It will be more interesting if people start contributing their experiences and thoughts.

We are here get together to understand ourselves better each time. One hand while improving our sex lives(haha) its good to stimulate our braincells by thinking and questioning

Something told me to start the ball rolling here.

Once awhile if I get hit by something, I will share the thoughts.

Guest En Abyme

@ The Visitor:

Interesting share with various parts that reconciles with my own beliefs/thinking. By any chance have you read the book titled "The Boy who Saw Truth"?

@ The Visitor:

Interesting share with various parts that reconciles with my own beliefs/thinking. By any chance have you read the book titled "The Boy who Saw Truth"?

No sir, what is the book about?

Would you kindly share with us ?

I am sure there are members here would be interested

Thank you Visitor for sharing your personal experiences in this forum. As i have read most of your posting and replies to fellow bw'ers in this forum. It is indeed a very personal experiences and encounter. I am able to relate what has been share in this forum and do believe in re-incarnation and past life issue. Each individual is unique and different and has their own destiny and life's purposes to encounter and experience.

Since very young age, i seem to have this ability to see this spiritual light and felt connected to it. Being quite sensitive, somehow im able to sense certain level of spiritual entities, sensing peoples vibration, picking up their vibes. I felt very connected to things spiritual and felt out of place because not many of my friends and people are able to understand what im able to encounter.

I do hope im able to get to know you better, i think you are able to offer me certain advice and help me understand my purposes in this lifetime. Please do drop me an email at rtay1967@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon

Best regards

• 3 years later...

A very interesting thread.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic