Male HQ

Aj Places To Visit In Kl

Swimrbod

Hi Guys,

Have not been to KL for awhile & was wondering where are the more happening places to hang out in KL nowadays.

Generally i'm looking at:

1) A nice club to dance the night away (house/top 40/pop remix preferred)

2) Saunas (Any new happening saunas? Prefer stocky/musc types)

3) Best places to people watch nowadays?

Hope you guys can help. Tks in advance!

Hi Guys,

Have not been to KL for awhile & was wondering where are the more happening places to hang out in KL nowadays.

Generally i'm looking at:

1) A nice club to dance the night away (house/top 40/pop remix preferred)

2) Saunas (Any new happening saunas? Prefer stocky/musc types)

3) Best places to people watch nowadays?

Hope you guys can help. Tks in advance!

Go to utopia-asia.com and get whatever you need there. :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Go to utopia-asia.com and get whatever you need there. :)

He is looking for recommendations from bw members. Unhelpful reply like yours are so not necessary.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

For Saunas, ill suggest Senses Sauna. The crowds are equivalent to Ten Mens and GG Sauna Bangkok.

For cruising and exhibitionist-guys-showering-erotically watching, ill suggest Kelana Jaya swimming pool. Their shower room are massive and separated into few sections and the last few sections are open shower concept, no cubicles etc. Its as cruisy as a sauna. Apparently everyone is gay in the shower room.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

For Saunas, ill suggest Senses Sauna. The crowds are equivalent to Ten Mens and GG Sauna Bangkok.

For cruising and exhibitionist-guys-showering-erotically watching, ill suggest Kelana Jaya swimming pool. Their shower room are massive and separated into few sections and the last few sections are open shower concept, no cubicles etc. Its as cruisy as a sauna. Apparently everyone is gay in the shower room.

Thanks imchaser! Will def go check out Senses! Wat abt clubbing? Where do the hot guys go nowadays?

I been to senses with my bf last week mostly chubs. RM40 for full body massage, RM15 for the sauna.

The blind massage was ok. But please give these guys a break, cos they are really blind.

I feel the guys in KL sauna are so much well behave unlike those in Singapore where they touch touch u when u walk out of the place.

Hmmmm

He is looking for recommendations from bw members. Unhelpful reply like yours are so not necessary.

Oops. I didn't mean it to be unhelpful. Actually, the guide was pretty helpful when I first went to KL.

Anyway, here are my two-cent's worth...

---

Sauna: Otot2 near Putra World Trade Centre. Good crowd, rather clean, friendly owner, and the jacuzzis are really awesome.

Club: I think the club changed name from Liquid to Marketplace. Go on Saturday nights. You can find GLBTs (all races) hanging out there. Yes, even people in drag.

There's another club called Blue Boy near Bukit Bintang, but the crowd is predominantly Malay.

Where to Meet and Watch people: Lot 10 at Bukit Bintang, especially at Dome. Many gays do their bird-watching there. :)

---

I hope it's useful... :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Clubbing, try Marketplace.

People watching, try Bukit Bintang walk..... many cafes. Starbuck or Coffee Bean in front of KL Plaza is gay favourite hangout.

Hi Trugel,

Tks for the suggestion. I just got back from KL. Din manage to check out Marketplace cos' that night my frens & I went for a massage & it was kinda too late + we were too lazy to change after the relaxing massage.

KL Plaza is now under renovation... but notice lotsa ppl now hang out at Dome Cafe at Lot 10. Guess that's the new place to ppl watch now.

Hi Trugel,

Tks for the suggestion. I just got back from KL. Din manage to check out Marketplace cos' that night my frens & I went for a massage & it was kinda too late + we were too lazy to change after the relaxing massage.

KL Plaza is now under renovation... but notice lotsa ppl now hang out at Dome Cafe at Lot 10. Guess that's the new place to ppl watch now.

Hi Swimrbod,

care to share your encounters and where did you went for your massage, was it good?

going KL on 15th.. ^^

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.