Male HQ

Derek Lam And Joe Zee. Whos More Fxxkable?

imchaser

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two highly profiled names in the fashion industry. Derek Lam of Tods and Joe Zee Creative Director of Elle. So sexy and fxxkable. What do u guys think?

Derek Lam (Derek Lam, Tods), 43

lam.jpg

DerekLam.jpg

derek-lam-6-de-78954496.jpg

510-Jan-Schlottman-and-Derek-Lam.jpg

06_dereklam_lgl.jpg

howard-socol-and-derek-lam.jpg

Joe Zee (Creative Director of Elle), 42

13_6337964416520371753129912_45_awilsonaboyerjzee_060309.jpg

Guess+Marciano+ELLE+Benefit+Susan+G+Komen+Rds1MIrs8jql.jpg

Fenton+Fallon+Boutique+Opening+g4xu2XmxCBvl.jpg

42914085.jpg

3634708449_49d102a28c.jpg

20090319_nydiet_560x375.jpg

What do u think? how fxxkable are they? VOTE!

Edited by GachiMuchi

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest DuLan

DEREK LAM ALL DAY ALL NIGHT LEFT RIGHT CENTER RIGHT SIDE UP UP SIDE DOWN BELOW OVER TOP INSIDE OUT EVERY HOUR EVERY MINUTE EVERY SECOND EVERY MILLISECOND...

ee yer.... both of these are old men....

So? Havent u heard? Men in 40s are the sexiest. They know what they want, they are at peak of their earning years, they have their life together got all the partying out of their system, they know their stuff sexually and on how to treat a guy in the bed, and more confident that a young guy.

Well if u r not into older men, oh well, thats better cos its just means more men for me!

Can i add another contender????

Ken Watanabe

Think we are narrowing it to the people in the fashion industries, cos not alots of general publics knows abt them. If we are talking abt actors, then the lists will be endless..

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest gaysingaporean

I had the pleasure to meet Derek Lam a couple of times, due to work and not only is he nice to look at... he has lots of charm and charisma, a perfect gentleman. The ladies are crazy about him too! The blond guy with him in one of the photograph is his boyfriend.

By the way, receeding hairline is NOT bald and 40s is not considered old. Please get your defination RIGHT!

Guest guest

I had the pleasure to meet Derek Lam a couple of times, due to work and not only is he nice to look at... he has lots of charm and charisma, a perfect gentleman. The ladies are crazy about him too! The blond guy with him in one of the photograph is his boyfriend.

By the way, receeding hairline is NOT bald and 40s is not considered old. Please get your defination RIGHT!

could it be lack of fatherly love?

Guest GUEST

it would seem imchaser likes mature men with shaved head, hmm.... i think we got one in our ranks that fits this profile - uncle t8 :P

a good way to help BW memeber match mate.

Guest gaysingaporean

could it be lack of fatherly love?

Gosh! You got it completely wrong!

I am in my 50s and usually attracted to men/boys 25 years and below... It's just that in some rare cases, some fortunate guys get better or rather, look better with age!

So definately not missing any fatherly love here!

• 5 months later...

would fxxk derek (definitely cuter but also has a certain softness) and get fxxked by joe (manlier, rougher features).

who else is highly fxxkable in the fashion industry? tom ford? john bartlett? can't think of any asian names.

• 4 months later...

So? Havent u heard? Men in 40s are the sexiest. They know what they want, they are at peak of their earning years, they have their life together got all the partying out of their system, they know their stuff sexually and on how to treat a guy in the bed, and more confident that a young guy.

Well if u r not into older men, oh well, thats better cos its just means more men for me!

Think we are narrowing it to the people in the fashion industries, cos not alots of general publics knows abt them. If we are talking abt actors, then the lists will be endless..

Edited by bibrief

Guest GrubearFan

Two highly profiled names in the fashion industry. Derek Lam of Tods and Joe Zee Creative Director of Elle. So sexy and fxxkable. What do u guys think?

Derek Lam (Derek Lam, Tods), 43

lam.jpg

Joe Zee (Creative Director of Elle), 42

13_6337964416520371753129912_45_awilsonaboyerjzee_060309.jpg

What do u think? how fxxkable are they? VOTE!

Since I can't vote as guest. Derek Lam :)

• 7 months later...

With reference to your question, I find Derek Lam more fxxkable...

but if the questions shall include yourself, then i will vote for you as the more fxxkable one... heheheeee

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Derek Lam, he wouldn't have much time for his day job! Definately most fu*kable. Chinese men have lots of sex, they just don't talk about it. And I agree with the earlier poster... Right, left, center, inside out. I would drill that well and keep it shooting!

They are old and bald.

Some ppl like it.

I don't.

They are old? But they are only in their early 40s leh. Not as if they are in their 50s or 60s! Wonder how come they looks so "old"?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 months later...

Derek Lam .. no doubts about it...

he is sexy and manly in look too... love to fondle him all over in bed with just a pair of white underwear on him ...

will caress his bulge, make it wet, and turn him around and pour some water to make his butt wet so that the undies will stick to his butt skin.. then slowly lick his ass crack over his wet undies.. then pull it down and spread his ass and rim him hard... then turn him around and suck his cock till hard and finally trust my mushroom headed cock into his tight hot ass

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• Guest locked this topic