Male HQ

Gay Friendly Doctor + Gay Friendly Sti Testing Clinic Recommendation (Compiled)

StrikeEagle

6 hours ago, Guest Beta said:

Been having headache since yesterday. I've just move last week here in Commonwealth and i don't know much of the place. Any clinic near the train station?

I am sure your nearest neighborhood mall or shopping area will have a clinic. You may want to try calling them to see if they are open on Sundays though. 

6 hours ago, Guest Beta said:

Been having headache since yesterday. I've just move last week here in Commonwealth and i don't know much of the place. Any clinic near the train station?

walk around , go and check when u r near the train station, don't wait till last minute then go crying for neighbours and neighbour

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...

i rem seeing a caucasian (not old, not mid career age) went to a clinic asking for health screening (impromptu) 
Usu one will not randomly ask for it (even if it is a genuine screening, one will tap on his co.'s package, he did mention about the good co.'s benefits)

Aha, finally he mentioned the real reason: does that price include STI screening (of course it is a NO! ) wow and he left right after that, claiming it is ex if STI is added on
cos if it is a normal health screening (he could have easily tap on his co.s package) , his real reason for approaching that clinic is never abt normal screening

EMbarrasing to get tested for STI? what activities has he been up to before the decision to come to a clinic?

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.