Male HQ

Double Entry Aka Fucked By 2 Cock + Tips On Receiving Double Penetration (Compiled)

beef4beef

Watching those pxxn vids have got me interested.

Has anyone done, regardless if you're the receiver or giver, two dicks in one anal hole?

I think the experience of being in a tight fit situation, ribbing with another dick is super hot!

I guess it'll take a super experienced bottom dude to be able to take 2 dicks at one time and enjoy it.

Anyways, hope to hear from some here........ stories, techniques, do's, don'ts, links to hot double entry videos, etc

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

This was from an anonymous contributor, posting on his behalf:

"I didnt do to others but had it tried on me but man was it a mistake. Two white guys with 7" dicks trying to go into my hole but had to stop when the heads were just in . I tried the riding method as the control was mine but couldnt take the stretch and end up just sucking and being fxxked at the same time. Sure love to try agian one day."

Watching those pxxn vids have got me interested.

Has anyone done, regardless if you're the receiver or giver, two dicks in one anal hole?

I think the experience of being in a tight fit situation, ribbing with another dick is super hot!

I guess it'll take a super experienced bottom dude to be able to take 2 dicks at one time and enjoy it.

Anyways, hope to hear from some here........ stories, techniques, do's, don'ts, links to hot double entry videos, etc

i've gotta admit when i first saw the heading "double entries", i thought you were referring to the double entry in accounting. -.-

Guest yummy

As Princess Diana had said: There were three of us, so it was a bit crowded.

There are things that best done in pairs like chopsticks. Try using 3 chopsticks to eat :lol::lol:

try it some years ago when still was experimenting sexually, it was a 3some with another flex and btm. The btm was keen to try so we did it.

To be honest, after trying that, realized that it is more of a novelty idea than enjoyable (be there done that sorta things) the setup is tedious and end result wasnt that fun.

1. Make sure the btm is well lub or prepared, it will be good that btm be penetrated by one top first

2. Both tops need to be very hard for this to succeed

3. One top lies on the bed and the btm ride on the top dick with the back facing the top

4. When fully adjusted, the btm will lie back towards the top

5. The 2nd top will then kneel between the legs of both men and enter the btm missionary style

Another variant will be the btm ride on top facing him while the 2nd top attempt a doggie.

Usually both top will be using condom, hence both top will feel the rubber rubbing inside.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Had it done to me twice before.

both times by the same 2 guys during a little 3some session.

bascially i rode 1 top. face to face.

whiles bending slightly forward got the other top to enter me from behind doggy style.

totally hot sex having 3 guys rubbing together like that.

ass was really tight. moaning all over with 2 cocks stuff up my ass.

good thing was my ass never became loose even after the sessions.

This sounds hot. With so many experts contribution here. I am quite certain we have many readers who love to see a live demonstration. Quite certain no lack of volunteers especially we have 2 of the Blowing Wind Big Guns guiding.

Owner of Shogun, you want to stage your The-One again, this time hor, it is Three-In-One.

was at shogun's "the one" the other time

and i saw for the first time ever, live,

a guy being fisted.

i bet that guy would be able to handle 2 dicks at one time.

Fisting in a public place, woah! That's truly a first. I'm guessing they must have a lot of lube with them.

As Princess Diana had said: There were three of us, so it was a bit crowded.

There are things that best done in pairs like chopsticks. Try using 3 chopsticks to eat :lol::lol:

Do you always have to bring the Princess and eating into the picture? Haha! Just kidding with you.

Not three chopsticks, but I know a three prong fork works really well :whistle:

I know a friend who did it before. He told me it was more of the thought rather than the pleasure of being penetrated by two. Of course I did ask more .. will share if you want to know.

I think most guys who can be fisted can take two dicks too.

Hahah

Hell yeah do SHARE!!!!!!!!! Please do! Hehe ............ :clap:

I tried that years ago too.

The Top A lie on his back. Btm sits on dick of A and face A in a missionary position. Top B penetrates btm while A's dick is still in Btm.

Btm needs to be very flexible and seasoned to try double entry.

Sounds like chubbies and bears will have issues, haha! OK, got to find fit leans dudes for this ..... hmmm......

Edited by beef4beef

try it some years ago when still was experimenting sexually, it was a 3some with another flex and btm. The btm was keen to try so we did it.

To be honest, after trying that, realized that it is more of a novelty idea than enjoyable (be there done that sorta things) the setup is tedious and end result wasnt that fun.

1. Make sure the btm is well lub or prepared, it will be good that btm be penetrated by one top first

2. Both tops need to be very hard for this to succeed

3. One top lies on the bed and the btm ride on the top dick with the back facing the top

4. When fully adjusted, the btm will lie back towards the top

5. The 2nd top will then kneel between the legs of both men and enter the btm missionary style

Another variant will be the btm ride on top facing him while the 2nd top attempt a doggie.

Usually both top will be using condom, hence both top will feel the rubber rubbing inside.

Question: Was the rubbers rubbing each other a problem? Like did they slide off, etc?

Had it done to me twice before.

both times by the same 2 guys during a little 3some session.

bascially i rode 1 top. face to face.

whiles bending slightly forward got the other top to enter me from behind doggy style.

totally hot sex having 3 guys rubbing together like that.

ass was really tight. moaning all over with 2 cocks stuff up my ass.

good thing was my ass never became loose even after the sessions.

I think you will be very in demand now! :)

Hopefully you'll not remain anonymous for too long.

This sounds hot. With so many experts contribution here. I am quite certain we have many readers who love to see a live demonstration. Quite certain no lack of volunteers especially we have 2 of the Blowing Wind Big Guns guiding.

Owner of Shogun, you want to stage your The-One again, this time hor, it is Three-In-One.

What was this 'The-One'?

From experience, it is always easier to only have one top do all the pumping. The sensation of another guy's dk rubbing against yours in a tight space can be very interesting. :twisted:

I"m game to try this, hehe :ph34r: anyone else?

Edited by beef4beef

Hell yeah do SHARE!!!!!!!!! Please do! Hehe ............ :clap:

Wahaha .. Anyway I will quote exactly what he said.

His method was as what many of the others mentioned except that he mentioned doing it on the corner of the bed gave a bit more space hahaha. I know he has a bench press machine in the room so maybe he used that too? ~SNIGGER~ Top 1 lie down on the corner of the bed with knees bent 90O, he sits on Top 1, leans forward to Top 1. The top 2 enters standing up.

He mentioned that it was painful at first and the most rewarding thing is the thought of fulfilling his fantasy and the idea of being serviced by two men at once. He couldn't autocum cos he said the feeling of his g spot getting stimulated is not there like 1-to-1. Where the top can really ram him. He also did add that the tops couldn't cum with DP too and it was mostly Top 2 doing the humping.

Now u must be curious how i know and must be thinking I am pretending put a story of myself in 3 party story rite. Unfortunately I'm not that skilled hahah. He did invite me before but I couldn't cos we were already friends long before that and didn't want to risk a friendship for a 5mins orgasm. Even if i did i think i will have perfomance axiety wahahah..

Wahaha .. Anyway I will quote exactly what he said.

His method was as what many of the others mentioned except that he mentioned doing it on the corner of the bed gave a bit more space hahaha. I know he has a bench press machine in the room so maybe he used that too? ~SNIGGER~ Top 1 lie down on the corner of the bed with knees bent 90O, he sits on Top 1, leans forward to Top 1. The top 2 enters standing up.

He mentioned that it was painful at first and the most rewarding thing is the thought of fulfilling his fantasy and the idea of being serviced by two men at once. He couldn't autocum cos he said the feeling of his g spot getting stimulated is not there like 1-to-1. Where the top can really ram him. He also did add that the tops couldn't cum with DP too and it was mostly Top 2 doing the humping.

Now u must be curious how i know and must be thinking I am pretending put a story of myself in 3 party story rite. Unfortunately I'm not that skilled hahah. He did invite me before but I couldn't cos we were already friends long before that and didn't want to risk a friendship for a 5mins orgasm. Even if i did i think i will have perfomance axiety wahahah..

A video clip will help us to under better. :lol: any?

2-in-1 is nothing new.. i'm quite surprised it's being discussed here as if very few know about it.

i think it's quite common in the saunas.. there are a few bottoms who are interested in it.. some suggest to me to find another top for dp, or there are times when 2 of them approach me to join them in dp (double penetration)..

when my top friend comes (he's overseas) or when i visit him, we always get a bottom to share.. either here or in his city. quite often it ends in dp.. and quite often the bottom guy cums!! we r both quite big.. and thick..

it's always that 1 of us will lie down, and the bottom mounts. the other top then enters from behind. for me, the sensation is good.. the underside of my dick rubbing against the other dick.. all constricted tightly within a wet hole..

we always prepare the bottom before this, by taking turns on him till we think he is ready. also the top who enters from behind should wait until the bottom is ready and comfortable with the first top by riding on him and getting used to his length and thickness...

at 1-7, i know a few bottoms who always ask for dp..

• 1 month later...

anyone try that before? share yr experience here.

I wanna try too but very hard to get two horny tops hard at the same time.

I can only say that the double entry is not as shiok when compared to fxxking a tight hole, but the process of getting the dicks into the hole is rather exciting and fun. :D

I did it once... Just a few weeks ago, was having a 3some and the btm requested us to double f**k him..

It was kind of funny as the other top was kind of clueless of what to do so the btm actually explained to him for like 5minutes before he get the whole idea... But then his d**k went soft from the p***ers.. So the btm spend another 10 min to get him up and about before we finally engaged in the act...

I was lying down and btm ride on me while the other top try to access him from the back.. but not successful as he goes limp again... So we switch position and finally succeeded the whole act... kekeke

But it was short live though, the momeent both of us were in him, he came... The btm say it was sensational but we have even do anything but just in him only... no movement...

So in the end, i top the other guy who say he wannan to be top as he never ever done before... kekeke

Jurong West

*When there is love, There is HOPE...*

I did it once... Just a few weeks ago, was having a 3some and the btm requested us to double f**k him..

It was kind of funny as the other top was kind of clueless of what to do so the btm actually explained to him for like 5minutes before he get the whole idea... But then his d**k went soft from the p***ers.. So the btm spend another 10 min to get him up and about before we finally engaged in the act...

I was lying down and btm ride on me while the other top try to access him from the back.. but not successful as he goes limp again... So we switch position and finally succeeded the whole act... kekeke

But it was short live though, the momeent both of us were in him, he came... The btm say it was sensational but we have even do anything but just in him only... no movement...

So in the end, i top the other guy who say he wannan to be top as he never ever done before... kekeke

did u do it raw? heard it's not possible for 2 condom to rub each others.

I did it twice years back when condom is not in fashion and on both occasion the btm came almost immediately due to the sensation. I've heard ppl doing that for half an hour but dunno if it really can be done. anyone care to share? heard one way of doing that is to have the two top's dick together and the bottom sit on it at DIY.

was thinking of trying the bottom role now but seems finding two tops is already a challenging task. The fear of pain is another fact stopping me.

Guest blue butterfly

Gachi, maybe he suffere from performance anxiety... Kekeke... Anyway task completed for the btm... hahaha

Junxiang, always safe...

in all my 50yrs as a btm since army times i loved 3somes but its almost impossible to get 2 tops to join in the act when they finally agreed after much persuaing it always end up 1 disappointed top cos when 1 top is pumping behind the other top though enjoyed watching the hot action he shoots almost immediately when he pumps into my mouth n then ended up he cant do another entry. however the one enjoyed most is me the btm.having 2 hot hard ones on both ends is damn trilling n when they one pumping behind pinches on my nipples i get even higher than ever. hahahahah damn am horny again.

Tried once, the btm sits on me and the other top entered from the back....

Personal feel...the excitment was much more in thoughts than action..nothing very sensation about it, as the movement were very limited (maybe due to lack of practice) The only feeling was its tight.. :whistle:

But the btm seems to enjoyed himself. :blink:

Guest adventurer

Tried once, the btm sits on me and the other top entered from the back....

Personal feel...the excitment was much more in thoughts than action..nothing very sensation about it, as the movement were very limited (maybe due to lack of practice)

In my experience of dbl fxxking, the tops need to be long and thin (cock wise) and the bottom has to have a flexibile manhole. The sesnsation is rapturous.... the feeling of 2 cocks rubbing each other in a tight warm space... but if the bottom and top on top are heavy then the top at the lower layer will be squashed... like I was the 1st time I tried it

the second was better cos all of us were similar sized... but the condoms bust inside... that was a party pooper

• 7 months later...
Guest love double fxxking

Me and my boyfriend moved to Singapore 18 months ago, both white guys both with about 8' thick cock, and we love going out picking up local guys to take them back and double fxxk him, loads of play to loose him up first then get him to ride one of us and the other fxxks him from behind, first few times we tried it was not that good as most guys here have tight holes to fit us both but we now know how to open it up for double fun, we most of the time want to cum at the same time so we then shower the guys face in our cum

Me and a mate double fuxxed some one a few years back, we did not use condoms and it was kinda hot feeling his cock rub against mine as we both fxxked him, my mate was first to shoot his load and I could feel his cum shoot over my cock inside this guy and continue to feel his cum when he pulled out and covered my balls, I then shot my load into the guy, when the guy got off my cock our mixed cum just dripped out of this guys arse

Me and my boyfriend moved to Singapore 18 months ago, both white guys both with about 8' thick cock, and we love going out picking up local guys to take them back and double fxxk him, loads of play to loose him up first then get him to ride one of us and the other fxxks him from behind, first few times we tried it was not that good as most guys here have tight holes to fit us both but we now know how to open it up for double fun, we most of the time want to cum at the same time so we then shower the guys face in our cum

Haha, can I try being the btm for both of you?

Anyway I have tried being double fxxked on a few occasions, and double fxxking someone else a few times too. I would say that it is more of a pleasure for the btm than the top. For tops, you will just feel that the hole is tighter and the unusual sensation of feeling another cock squeezing in the same hole as the one you are using.

Guest InAndOut

I always find double entry damn sexy....and look shiok! too. Anyone can tell me how long it takes for the asshole to "normalise" again. I'm afraid wait the asshole get too loose and single cock fxxking can't even feel. Worse if can't hold shit in... :blink::wacko:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.