Male HQ

Man In The Toliet

oralb

Recently i went to a CBD building toliet to pee.

once enter, i found this man standing in front of the mirror, he is prob around 40plus, slim built, wearing those 70s design shirt and pants, those tight fiting shirt and str8 cut pants.

what's worth noting was that he was adjusting his shirt by stuffing the leg of the shirt into his white underwear while his pants were hanging aroung his knee.

i went to the urinal and by turning my head i had full view of his back and his front from the mirror.

guess everything about him is tight fitting, thus his underwear show his butt crack clearly, while his bulge in front is highlighted due to his slim frame. i must say it was really attractive sight and he isnt bad looking to add up.

i finished my pee and he was still stuffing the shirt and pulling the shirt from the leg opening of his underwear. I went to wash my hand while still staring.

he gave me a friendly smile, i would definitely like to go near and use my hand to cup his bulge while another caress his but, but this is the real world, thus i only smiled back.

also he didnt make any hint like thrusting his hips or touch his bulge so playing safe, i took it that he was just friendly.

finally he finished his task, pulled up his pants and zip up (yes i was washing my hand all along :P ) his shirt is tightly pull and looked neatly pressed when he straighten his back. He gave me another smile and left the toliet.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 10 years later...

After 10years u ask this question for?lolx

late is better than never :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Good point... why did I write that piece 10 years ago?

Maybe it was to share an encounter, maybe I was just bored. 

Reading through my posting again, I do realized what caught my interest was him stuffing his shirt INTO his underwear. I would think this is to keep the shirt firm and straight but would the band of underwear be shown everytime he raised his hands? 

Do anyone do that anymore?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Good point... why did I write that piece 10 years ago?

Maybe it was to share an encounter, maybe I was just bored.

Reading through my posting again, I do realized what caught my interest was him stuffing his shirt INTO his underwear. I would think this is to keep the shirt firm and straight but would the band of underwear be shown everytime he raised his hands?

Do anyone do that anymore?

i did saw a few guys doing that. "Stuffing" their shirts in their underwear. I think part of the reason is to make their shirts secure inside their pants - from being untuck. Another reason, is to allow them to have more volume around the crotch area from having more clothing material in that region.

I can see your dp has the year 2015 written on it. Do you have a prominition that you'd be writing this again 10 years later. ;)

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic