Male HQ

Feel Depressed For Being Gay

Guest musclebot

Guest musclebot

i knew i m gay since i was kid however i owaz think i wil marry like straight guy n wil hav my own happy family due to de fact tat i m growing in a very conservative family whereby my parents instil in me de value tat i should owaz behalf like a man, strong, able to protect others, n i owaz try to become de one who i thought i should be since i m only son. but all these become so complicated when i grow up. i cant love a woman like my frens do. n worse stil i having some eretile problem or more precisely premature ejaculation. at de beginning, i keep psycho myself tat its temporally n wil recover when i grow older or becos i dun meet de rite guy. however, every time i wan to fxxk my bf, i extremely nervous n ended up i break up wit him since i can fulfill his desire. until then i never try to be bottom before cos for me i think being gay is shameful enuff not to mention being bottom, for me its jus disgusting n disgrace as a guy. lately i m effected by those pxxn showing tat muscular gorgeous bottom get fxxked by ugly fat guy. i like to watch those pxxn showing muscular manly hunk get fxxked n cum at their face. i hav fantasy over tat n i feel it is extremely sexy tat those muscular hunk get fxxked. but i keep telling myself tat i wil never ever be tat type of guy cos for me it's not worth it since i hav to work so hard in gym but in de end, begging for a ugly top who do no effort on their body to fxxk me, its jus make me so cheap.

but then, one day i goin to sauna to relax. when i was lying in de dark room, somebody come in n massage my back. it so much pleasure n nice when my back ar massaged. i cant really look clearly who is de guy n he slowly reach my asshole n massage it. it make me feel like cloud nine even though at first i try to resist it from touching my back side. i feel so high as if i taking chem n i let him fxxk me til i autocum. its first time i feel so comfortable to be bottom. but after i saw de guy tat fxxk me is a ugly n fat uncle i feel so guilty n upset.

when i go bac, i keep thinking of it tat should i be a btm? i feel its so wrong for someone to hav such a good built to be fxxked by some ugly fat guy. however, i plan to giv me second chance to try up which i want to be.

after 2 months i met de same guy at de sauna. he keep approaching me even i try to reject at first but my body seem like cant resist n witout my knowledge he is adi topping in de room. i so high tat i autocum twice even i feel so guilty for tat. he is so ugly n fat but good at sex. i totally submited to him n we ar fxxk buddies now.

but i owaz feel so wrong n depress how come GOD wan to do such thing to me. i m of not bad looking, well built body, manly behaviour n wit good career but enjoy get fxxked by ugly fat uncle til i autocum. i feel so so so guilty n cheap. i used to hate them but now i start looking for tat kind of guy.

there is one time i even beg a ugly uncle to fxxk me n suck his cock so hard so i can sit on it.

i feel so sick n cheap

sometimes i feel like wan to commit suicide

wat if my family noe abt tat. they wil kill me.

i feel so cheap. i cant understand y i work so hard in gym n in de end i jus lift up my leg n let somebody fxxk me.

there is one day, when i cant witstand de feel of guilty, i take out a knife n cut my wrist but then i quickly feel i doing de wrong thing. luckily de cut is not too deep. from there on, i swear n curse to myself never ever do tis again n i wan to lead a normal life. so quit my gym, focus on my career n nvr look for anyone else for sex.

its been 6 months i doing so, i feel a lot relieved now but de past memory stil haunted me especially i think of when i desperately beg for uncle to fxxk me. so my advice to all muscular bottom is never ever let those ugly fat uncle to fxxk u simply becos u ar horny. orelse u wil regret ur whole life

i knew i m gay since i was kid however i owaz think i wil marry like straight guy n wil hav my own happy family due to de fact tat i m growing in a very conservative family whereby my parents instil in me de value tat i should owaz behalf like a man, strong, able to protect others, n i owaz try to become de one who i thought i should be since i m only son. but all these become so complicated when i grow up. i cant love a woman like my frens do. n worse stil i having some eretile problem or more precisely premature ejaculation.

/

/

its been 6 months i doing so, i feel a lot relieved now but de past memory stil haunted me especially i think of when i desperately beg for uncle to fxxk me. so my advice to all muscular bottom is never ever let those ugly fat uncle to fxxk u simply becos u ar horny. orelse u wil regret ur whole life

well, some pple got diebetes, some cancer,and other illness. Do they ask for it? my mom eat lots of fruits n vege but still get diebetes and must inject insulin 2x/day..well, you (and me too) are aquipped wif the gay thing. We didnt ask for it too.. Fight it sincerely and the lord will help you lighten the burden. Like other ilness, you will have remision-u will fall or attempted to fall.. recognize the factors that tempt u. For me i refrain from 'looking around'. It helps. Dont surf gay sites. I think u know the rest..- i'm exiting this membership. When i join , i was horny.

Guest musclebot

well, some pple got diebetes, some cancer,and other illness. Do they ask for it? my mom eat lots of fruits n vege but still get diebetes and must inject insulin 2x/day..well, you (and me too) are aquipped wif the gay thing. We didnt ask for it too.. Fight it sincerely and the lord will help you lighten the burden. Like other ilness, you will have remision-u will fall or attempted to fall.. recognize the factors that tempt u. For me i refrain from 'looking around'. It helps. Dont surf gay sites. I think u know the rest..- i'm exiting this membership. When i join , i was horny.

i join tis form wont make me feel horny.

ya, i refrain from gay pxxn site in order not be a bottom again. it's make me feel guilty

Guest surelyugessian

all of us has to find a way to live with ourselves.

we are either born the way we are or we were shaped by some events as we grew up.

getting depressed over something beyond our control only makes it worse.

next time just make sure these 3 things if you need to get fXXked:

1. empty your bowels first, make sure no hard substances inside that can cut into your anal walls and cause internal bleeding

2. always prepare some KY ready so that your hole is ultra smooth for the big cock to slide in and out easily.

3. make your fXXker wear a condom, if he is not your regular.

otherwise you will have a lot to be sorry for!!!!

enjoy being fXXked.

i'm usually a top. but i need to have it done to me now and then too by a fat bottom lao ah pek also!

Guest surelyugessian

actually i quite lucky my family accepted me as i am.

my mother, my father and my elder brother are quite nice to my lao-ah-pek angmo husband whenever he comes and stay with me.

i guess because both of us (more so my angmo) were always cautious about acting properly in public.

also one time, when my father was admitted to hosiptal, my angmo stayed with us throughtout the whole time.

then he came home together with us, and stayed with us in our apartment, even sleeping on the floor.

my father probably thought that this angmo is quite the dependable type, not the one who play around.

they are OK with him when he stayed a few months at a time with us.

we sleep in the same room.

i would bring my angmo to visit relatives during chinese new year.

my uncle (also a very desirable lao-ah-pek) said "so you and lao-ay (elderly type) also can get along..."

we just smile, smile, and that's all about it.

maybe your family is more accepting than you know....

if they can see that your steady and you are both dependable, law-abiding citizens and not the type to loiter around toilets sucking little piglets

i knew i m gay since i was kid however i owaz think i wil marry like straight guy n wil hav my own happy family due to de fact tat i m growing in a very conservative family whereby my parents instil in me de value /

/

There are things that we can't choose. Been gay is one of them. I know that you have the ego as you train hard in the gym.

What happen if there is a good looking muscle guy topping you? Would you feel that way?

I'm the only son in the family too. I know that kind of stress you are going through.

Find a partner and thing will be better. There is many out there that share the same boat like you.

There is NO perfect partner. But there is true love.

but then, one day i goin to sauna to relax. when i was lying in de dark room, somebody come in n massage my back. it so much pleasure n nice when my back ar massaged. i cant really look clearly who is de guy n he slowly reach my asshole n massage it. it make me feel like cloud nine even though at first i try to resist it from touching my back side. i feel so high as if i taking chem n i let him fxxk me til i autocum. its first time i feel so comfortable to be bottom. but after i saw de guy tat fxxk me is a ugly n fat uncle i feel so guilty n upset.

when i go bac, i keep thinking of it tat should i be a btm? i feel its so wrong for someone to hav such a good built to be fxxked by some ugly fat guy. however, i plan to giv me second chance to try up which i want to be.

after 2 months i met de same guy at de sauna. he keep approaching me even i try to reject at first but my body seem like cant resist n witout my knowledge he is adi topping in de room. i so high tat i autocum twice even i feel so guilty for tat. he is so ugly n fat but good at sex. i totally submited to him n we ar fxxk buddies now.

but i owaz feel so wrong n depress how come GOD wan to do such thing to me. i m of not bad looking, well built body, manly behaviour n wit good career but enjoy get fxxked by ugly fat uncle til i autocum. i feel so so so guilty n cheap. i used to hate them but now i start looking for tat kind of guy.

there is one time i even beg a ugly uncle to fxxk me n suck his cock so hard so i can sit on it.

i feel so sick n cheap

sometimes i feel like wan to commit suicide

wat if my family noe abt tat. they wil kill me.

i feel so cheap. i cant understand y i work so hard in gym n in de end i jus lift up my leg n let somebody fxxk me.

there is one day, when i cant witstand de feel of guilty, i take out a knife n cut my wrist but then i quickly feel i doing de wrong thing. luckily de cut is not too deep. from there on, i swear n curse to myself never ever do tis again n i wan to lead a normal life. so quit my gym, focus on my career n nvr look for anyone else for sex.

From reading your post, I feel that you need help. You hv some mental issues (your denial) and baggage (your view about gay sex) that you need to be rectified. Without getting that help, I think your mental issues will eat u up from the inside.

Here are issues u need to address.

1. Accepting that you are a Gay.

2. Accepting that you are a Bottom

3. Accepting that you enjoy sex with men regardless if they are good looking or ugly. (subjective)

4. Accepting that have a need and that need is sex.

Go get some counselling. I think you can contact Oogachaga. They provide counselling for gays like you. Yes, YOU ARE A GAY.

I think you simply need to get yourself to know more gay friends to cure your depression. Go visit gay pubs, disco and saunas to widen your gay social circle. If you're young, fit and goodlooking, I don't think you will have any problem to get friends.

Just open up yourself and go chat up with people. Here has many young and handsome gays too. Go make friends and hope you'll soon find a top lean starry yummy bf, whom can send you up to heaven and back to planet earth everyday :lol:

You always have the choice in life.

Guest musclebot

From reading your post, I feel that you need help. You hv some mental issues (your denial) and baggage (your view about gay sex) that you need to be rectified. Without getting that help, I think your mental issues will eat u up from the inside.

Here are issues u need to address.

1. Accepting that you are a Gay.

2. Accepting that you are a Bottom

3. Accepting that you enjoy sex with men regardless if they are good looking or ugly. (subjective)

4. Accepting that have a need and that need is sex.

Go get some counselling. I think you can contact Oogachaga. They provide counselling for gays like you. Yes, YOU ARE A GAY.

i know i m gay but sometimes when after sex, jus feel kind of guilty as if i hav done sth wrong, its even worse when de guy i hav sex is old, fat n ugly.

i hav swear to myself never play with those guys anymore. its not easy to stay away from sex but it's kind of peaceful in mind when u do.

now my life is more to work, money, frens n my hobby

i think it fine if both gays engaged in sex is of same quality but not de one good n one ugly.

however, no matter wat it is, i hav stay away from gay sex n hope can do for rest of my life.

thx

I'm not sure what to comment on but...yeah I've been in denial of my sexual preferences ever since I was a kid..till when I decided that I've really fallen in love with this guy in my school. We're are very good friends and I've been loving him for 5 years..(secretly).

He's a straight of course so yeah...he got a girlfriend and I tried distancing myself from him..it just hurts too much to see him.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Guest newguy2l

huh ? another one who feels cheap/guilty after being fxxxed by old ugly fat top

agree with gachi machi - u need counselling

especially after the cutting incident

please say u will go to counselling?

there is no such thing as old fat and ugly

like the song goes - everything is beautiful

look deeper - there is a man inside

he was once young vibrant fit and handsome

and he is still that inside

give yourself a chance to know that man

and give yourself a chance to know and love yourself

I am GAY and so happy

deeply closeted but that way I make everyone including myself happy

if life deals u lemons - make lemonade

Guest musclebot

huh ? another one who feels cheap/guilty after being fxxxed by old ugly fat top

agree with gachi machi - u need counselling

especially after the cutting incident

please say u will go to counselling?

there is no such thing as old fat and ugly

like the song goes - everything is beautiful

look deeper - there is a man inside

he was once young vibrant fit and handsome

and he is still that inside

give yourself a chance to know that man

and give yourself a chance to know and love yourself

I am GAY and so happy

deeply closeted but that way I make everyone including myself happy

if life deals u lemons - make lemonade

i m more to leader type of guy no matter in family n career

i feel its kinda upseting when somebody is more superior than me. i noe they feel they are superior and dominating when they fxxk a muscular butch like me. tat's de thing tat i hate the most. maybe u can say tat they are beautiful side within them but afterall they fxxk me becos of my look n body. if i hav a beautiful heart but ugly n fat n old, will they stil approach me? i very sure they will turn to younger boy that listen to them n make they feel they de one who controlling.

i noe tat guy well, he wan so much to fxxk me becos of my body n look. he is kind of kinky guy tat want bottom do everything to please him. luckily i dun listen to him. sick of tis type of guy

i dun need counselling for de moment after i quit myself from sex. its jus fxxking gay circle tat i hav born into. anyway, thx for ur comments

Will you feel guilty if you are fxxked by handsome, fit and young top?

If that is the case, that is preference issue not abt the mental issue.

I felt the same way about this guy too.

He is gay and he is bottom but is in denial.

He feeling guilty and being cheap was simply because he felt short changed by being taken by someone less compatible.

As you said, will he still feel cheap and guilty if that guy looks looked like a fashion model?

But he is also an ungrateful little bitch and just think too highly of himself.

That fat, old and ugly uncle did gave him the sexual pleasure and satifaction he so much needed.

Not once but again and again after they became fb.

He forgot that to be a good top to make him autocum is not easy, its alot of hard work(pun intended).

Yet, he is not thankful but instead, full of resentment.

He just think that he deserve to be served by some hunky handsome men.

If thats the case, what is stopping him from seeking out for such people?

He also seems to have a very serious attitude problem.

I agree also with Gachi, this guy is really in need some councelling and soon too.

i feel its kinda upseting when somebody is more superior than me. i noe they feel they are superior and dominating when they fxxk a muscular butch like me. tat's de thing tat i hate the most. maybe u can say tat they are beautiful side within them but afterall they fxxk me becos of my look n body. if i hav a beautiful heart but ugly n fat n old, will they stil approach me? i very sure they will turn to younger boy that listen to them n make they feel they de one who controlling.

i noe tat guy well, he wan so much to fxxk me becos of my body n look. he is kind of kinky guy tat want bottom do everything to please him. luckily i dun listen to him. sick of tis type of guy

i dun need counselling for de moment after i quit myself from sex. its jus fxxking gay circle tat i hav born into. anyway, thx for ur comments

What you said is true. Gay usually look for looks and body. I think you must have hate this fat and ugly guy that had topped you.

He is not the only one that is good at sex. You will find someone better. In term of top or bottom, there is no rules. You can be a top too.

We are human, we need sex. But it is not everything. You will find someone that really love you.

Remember a strong person need rest too. You need to be protected when resting. After which it is your turn to cover the duty. Give yourself a break and relax.

Your life will never be complete without the other half.

Take care brother.

Guest gorgeous

i know i m gay but sometimes when after sex, jus feel kind of guilty as if i hav done sth wrong, its even worse when de guy i hav sex is old, fat n ugly.

i hav swear to myself never play with those guys anymore. its not easy to stay away from sex but it's kind of peaceful in mind when u do.

now my life is more to work, money, frens n my hobby

i think it fine if both gays engaged in sex is of same quality but not de one good n one ugly.

however, no matter wat it is, i hav stay away from gay sex n hope can do for rest of my life.

thx

Accept yourself as a bottom and gay. enjoy being yourself and don't isolate yourself, just becos you got fxxked by a fatty. sex is one of human basic needs, why go against nature. enjoy and dont post a message 20 years from now and regretting.

Thats all i have - enjoy life ;o)

Guest musclebot

I felt the same way about this guy too.

He is gay and he is bottom but is in denial.

He feeling guilty and being cheap was simply because he felt short changed by being taken by someone less compatible.

As you said, will he still feel cheap and guilty if that guy looks looked like a fashion model?

But he is also an ungrateful little bitch and just think too highly of himself.

That fat, old and ugly uncle did gave him the sexual pleasure and satifaction he so much needed.

Not once but again and again after they became fb.

He forgot that to be a good top to make him autocum is not easy, its alot of hard work(pun intended).

Yet, he is not thankful but instead, full of resentment.

He just think that he deserve to be served by some hunky handsome men.

If thats the case, what is stopping him from seeking out for such people?

He also seems to have a very serious attitude problem.

I agree also with Gachi, this guy is really in need some councelling and soon too.

i think u ar tat ugly fat old uncles?

so wat if u ar good top, there are tons of them out there.

u ar de one hav attitude problem, lazy go gym n keep saying those cute guy dun like u got attitude problem. stop staying in ur own world.

i got no duty to entertain tat guy. nothing wrong thinking tat i deserve of hunky handsome men, do i hav to write in to u to get approval?

good top ar not everything, stop worshiping for tat, my fellow cute bottom frens. Those uncles jus wan to seek consolation from ur body n make themselves feel superior. they are in fac less confidence of themselve n thus keep looking for those muscular hunky man.

they ar jus like those worker lazy to work but keep complain they ar not highly paid

sex is not everything, stop hav a wrong mindset tat good top ar hard to find n neglect other aspect such as body. if u ar muscular bottom, look for muscular top. if cant find anyone, jus dun simply choose. life hav more things for u to do beside sex.

u ar even bitchier than me, at least i can control myself from sex, but i dun think u can. stop keep saying grape ar sour becos u cant get it. be more hardworking n lift ur butt up from ur chair n go to gym or do other more healthy activities. thx

The way you just described yourself, its not difficult to conclude that you have a superiority complex.

You can be authoritative in your family and in your workplace but unforfunately you are unble to do so in bed.

While you very much wanted to be a top and take the domineering role in bed but you can't.

Deep inside, your thirst and fulfilment to be fxxked deep and hard is just too strong to be ignored.

Its just like your mind wanted this but your body needed something else.

Can you change this?

Abstaining or quiting from sex will not do anything to your condition, only making it worst.

Very soon, you'll become so horny again that you'll go down to the sauna and the whole story will just repeat itself again.

Or perhaps you can get some tips from some other BWers on how to be a queen-in-control, that might solve your superiority complex problem.

i believe that inner will reflect one view, thought, action & words ( how peacful & how wide

your heart is (broad-minded or narrow-minded)).

musclebot, just follow your heart, do what best for you, cos life is yours, what color you want to

add it on depends on you, how fruitful will your path be is for you to decide.

musclebot, don't look back, never let the past bother you, else you will never be happy.

treat it as a lesson to grow, no harm right?

all fall before, most important, be strong, stand up & start again, don't keep using

the past & regret as an excuses.

cheers & all the best.

Edited by snowball

Guest ugly fat old uncle

i think u ar tat ugly fat old uncles?

so wat if u ar good top, there are tons of them out there.

u ar de one hav attitude problem, lazy go gym n keep saying those cute guy dun like u got attitude problem. stop staying in ur own world.

i got no duty to entertain tat guy. nothing wrong thinking tat i deserve of hunky handsome men, do i hav to write in to u to get approval?

good top ar not everything, stop worshiping for tat, my fellow cute bottom frens. Those uncles jus wan to seek consolation from ur body n make themselves feel superior. they are in fac less confidence of themselve n thus keep looking for those muscular hunky man.

they ar jus like those worker lazy to work but keep complain they ar not highly paid

sex is not everything, stop hav a wrong mindset tat good top ar hard to find n neglect other aspect such as body. if u ar muscular bottom, look for muscular top. if cant find anyone, jus dun simply choose. life hav more things for u to do beside sex.

u ar even bitchier than me, at least i can control myself from sex, but i dun think u can. stop keep saying grape ar sour becos u cant get it. be more hardworking n lift ur butt up from ur chair n go to gym or do other more healthy activities. thx

Haha, so who was the one who got fxxked so shiok till the eyes rolled back and drooling saliva like a stream.

And who was the one who kept moaning "faster, faster, faster.....!" ,"harder, harder, yes, yes, harder.....!" Don't stop, don't stop, don't stooooooooop.........!"

And always keep coming back for more.

Its hard work man!

Anyway, thanks for lending me your hole for my regular workout.

You are rebelling against yourself. You love what you are taught, what you now preach and yet you hate it. You are in conflict. You must first find peace within yourself.

Life is not just what our parents taught us. We don't only uphold the values of our family, a certain group, race or nationality. We are all the same. Pride and power of a man is beautiful thing. But if you give up yourself to gain pride and power... it is a grave mistake. If the pride and power gained makes you condemn others or treat others in contempt... then it has done you more harm then good. It is used to uplift and protect others like what your parents taught.

Often we find that the hand of fate likes to play tricks on us. It is its way of teaching us. The proud shall be made low and the humble exalted. We are always caught in our own game.

However, it is nothing wrong to be low or high. It is all the same. We have all been through the highs and lows. Like newton put it quite aptly, it is only relative. Don't compare for the comparison never runs out. Be at peace at where you are. If you are in conflict at where you are, make peace. If you can't, move away. If you finally can, return. But if the conflict is within oneself, it has to be dealt with immediately.

Edited by Mandrake

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

You are rebelling against yourself. You love what you are taught, what you now preach and yet you hate it. You are in conflict. You must first find peace within yourself.

Life is not just what our parents taught us. We don't only uphold the values of our family, a certain group, race or nationality. We are all the same. Pride and power of a man is beautiful thing. But if you give up yourself to gain pride and power... it is a grave mistake. If the pride and power gained makes you condemn others or treat others in contempt... then it has done you more harm then good. It is used to uplift and protect others like what your parents taught.

Often we find that the hand of fate likes to play tricks on us. It is its way of teaching us. The proud shall be made low and the humble exalted. We are always caught in our own game.

However, it is nothing wrong to be low or high. It is all the same. We have all been through the highs and lows. Like newton put it quite aptly, it is only relative. Don't compare for the comparison never runs out. Be at peace at where you are. If you are in conflict at where you are, make peace. If you can't, move away. If you finally can, return. But if the conflict is within oneself, it has to be dealt with immediately.

This is a good one for political correctness! :thumb:

You are such a nice guy! :)

Most would just say he need some councelling immediately.

Guest musclebot

This is a good one for political correctness! :thumb:

You are such a nice guy! :)

Most would just say he need some councelling immediately.

all of u jus trying to make me to go bac so that u guys can hav one more muscular hunk to fxxk. tat's wat i say its damn fxxking disgusting gay circle. all of u jus wan to fulfill urself. anyway, go find others, for me i wil never wil do tis again. its humiliation of life time.

go n psycho those naive young cute gay tat easily fall prey to u

Guest musclebot

Haha, so who was the one who got fxxked so shiok till the eyes rolled back and drooling saliva like a stream.

And who was the one who kept moaning "faster, faster, faster.....!" ,"harder, harder, yes, yes, harder.....!" Don't stop, don't stop, don't stooooooooop.........!"

And always keep coming back for more.

Its hard work man!

Anyway, thanks for lending me your hole for my regular workout.

shut ur fxxk up

soon u will be having some accidents n hav ur cock heavily injured. trust me.....soon

Guest musclebot

Hi MuscleBot

Would you like to share with us abt your answer on this question?

Will you feel guilty if you are fxxked by handsome, fit and young top?

yes, feel guilty also since its stil an anal sex but not as heavy as wit ugly fat guy

yes, feel guilty also since its stil an anal sex but not as heavy as wit ugly fat guy

Even tbough you are gay, if you find that having sex with another guy is very uncomfortable and "dirty", then you should abstain from sex, especially having anal sex can demoralise you and make you feel that you have been "used". Besides, having sex pose the risk of getting sexually-transmitted diseases. However, you need to persevere :unsure:

shut ur fxxk up

soon u will be having some accidents n hav ur cock heavily injured. trust me.....soon

ur conscious is right but it goes against ur orientation. Continue, consistantly fight. After a long time, u will feel gd bout urself.Limit urself to imagination and/or masturbation if u get 'hot'. Once release, it will b long time before the cycle start again. U will see improvement in terms of the period between 'remision'. Dont cross that old line again.

No offence here. Just would like to understand you better.

You feel guilty becoz of anal? What if is non anal sex (BJ?, kiss and hug?)

Haiz... One day I will become old, fat and ugly.

Is the gay circle for young, fit and handsome guys only?

What can I do?

I can workout in gym to stop growing fat.

I can try not to be ugly. But that's what GOD give me? Blame him/her?

I can't stop growing old. Can I?

If you really want sex, then go find someone that you like? With your good look and gym bod, I believed you can get someone better.

Forget that old and fat uncle. Move on.

I guess I can feel the pain of musclebot. Well frankly I'm still confused of myself. Like he said, I feel very guilty after the act of sex. I'm a flex. No matter what my role was, I really felt like running away. Always used to say I shouldn't have done it. And I m not going to gym just for that, but because I'm obsessed with that.

Guest fit20

Woah at all the criticisms, no need to be demeaning and vicious man. I empathise with ya and my advice is, stay away from ONS, focus on your hobbies work and friends. Also, don't give up on love :) be it with a guy or girl

Woah at all the criticisms, no need to be demeaning and vicious man. I empathise with ya and my advice is, stay away from ONS, focus on your hobbies work and friends. Also, don't give up on love :) be it with a guy or girl

I'm with you. Just don't give up on your hope, be it turning into straight or be it finding the right guy... And don't torture yourself too. Coz it's not worth in the end.

i feel u dude . had a fren almost same problem as u . after listening to his story which is almost exactly like yours including the problem part .

after reading your story i wonder if your the same person as my fren x.x but stay strong bro .

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Guest musclebot

thx for all ur comments n posts, weather or not its against wat i think.

different ppl hav their own different view. some prefer follow their wild instinct, some fight against it.

for me, i think i hav find my way out here. i live more happily ever since i quit sex, somehow reach the peacefulness in mind. i more concentrate in my work, not feeling guilty when facing frens n family, feel more fulfilling n stable. unlike last time, my thought torturing me alot. now i understand y those chinese monk refrain themselves from sex cos its a root for the trouble n wil drain ur soul dry if u thinking of it days n nites.

hope those who hav same experience like me, try to do i hav done before u do anything tat hurt urself

thx

Guest Guest

so my advice to all muscular bottom is never ever let those ugly fat uncle to fxxk u simply becos u ar horny. orelse u wil regret ur whole life

Your statement above is total crap !!! So now, you are giving advice instead despite the fact that your are having a unstable state of of mind

Get some help

Don't be so mean lah. What I think Musclebot (muscle bottom) is trying to say is; not to let the ugly type fxxk him unless the guy fxxking him can make him so song that he autocum. He also mean that he rather not have sex unless the fcuker fcuking him can make him autocum. Only then will he open his legs to be fcuked, regardless if that guy is good looking or ugly lah. But at the same time, he always kenna good top from not so good looking guys. Those good looking one cannot make him song lah. So he is very disappointed with himself, which is why he dun want to have sex (for the time being, until he gets a good fcuk).

Right or not ah, Musclebot?

What some religion/groups' practices makes you feel less sinful, more peaceful... but is it true and is it the only way?

I have to say this though, feeling less sinful and more peaceful is a positive emotion and it can do great things. But is it sustainable... will your learning be complete?

Take for example, eating meat/animals is sinful. Vegetarian as the answer.

The truth is, all living things wants to live. They too wants to fulfill their purposes.

The simple purpose of simple living things is to live and procreate.

Plants are living things too and their seeds/fruits are like their babies. You can say that their consciousness/intelligence level aren't as high as animals. Then may I borrow the American slang? Holy Cow! For cow do not eat any other animals. But truly, do you think that the cow is really more enlightened then the other animals? Being vegetarian is not much less sinful then eating animals. The answer is, by that particular concept... you should not eat anything. In essence, we are all the same. We are just eating each other.

We are all in this world/dimension for a reason. Learn from the rules around us and understand the joy of taking and giving this world demands. Start living before you think of heaven. Just imagine if you need to eat and consider it a sin. You will suffer daily, stealing some food here and there, at different junctures of your life with respect to your endurance and feeling guilty all the time. If you are some hero, you ebbed away slowly and die... unless you are some guru/yogi who can live without eating for 70 years. If the story of the Guru/yogi is really true, would you want to learn from him or is it just a fantasy you think you want? I know I can't and don't want... not now. I love the food. =)

Some religion claim that sex is only for procreation. Ignoring the fact that animals does it for pleasure too.

Sex is indeed an important part of this world as it is happening everywhere around us, seen or unseen.

Even inside you, some bacterias can be having sex right now. Dirty?

I feel clean just after soaking in a bath with my L'occitane. Hohoho (^ t^)!

So would you be surprise when you hear one day from God, that being gay is not a sin?

Whatever you think a sin is. A fall from the original plan or imperfection. There are so many enlightening ways that leads back to the original plan. We are all imperfect reaching our for that perfection. Like pure white light that was reflected by water, we are the spectrum colors. What we think is perfection is not the original perfection... always centered in one thought. Unification will lead us closer to that perfection. We will see more clearly when we are closer. It may sound like a cliche. Love is the answer and the bond that can unify us back to the original. Love for onself, love for others and love for the Origin.

To name one way that is far from reaching. A way of hate. Hates others for making oneself feel small. Hates oneself for being small. Hates those who are smaller then oneself. Now what's left if he hates those who are similar. He condemns everything and eventually... no hope was left to be seen in this world. We all know the end of that story.

We live by the concept that being gay is not a sin. It is our way and we have flourished.

We may have seen the lows but we too can be high. =)

Our way is simply put; Loving beings that choose not to procreate. We do not see the need to.

Who is my Father? My brother or my son? The one next to me and the one to come.

Who is my Mother? My sister or my daughter? You would think that they are the lesbians. But is it necessary?

She can be straight. Love see no differences.

Edited by Mandrake

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

Guest Guest

shut ur fxxk up

Young man, don't curse and swear at other people like that, all those bad things will bounce back to you in doubles.

How to accumulate good luck and blessing this way?.

See how you got rewarded with an old, ugly and fat uncle to open your legs makan your virgin cherry.

If you keep behaving like this, the uncle next time will be even older, fatter and uglier.

Guest musclebot

Young man, don't curse and swear at other people like that, all those bad things will bounce back to you in doubles.

How to accumulate good luck and blessing this way?.

See how you got rewarded with an old, ugly and fat uncle to open your legs makan your virgin cherry.

If you keep behaving like this, the uncle next time will be even older, fatter and uglier.

he is the one tat over

Guest musclebot

wat's ever la

it is my life, i hav full rights on it.

u guys seem like want to change my life so much

thx for tat but i refuse it.

Guest Guest

Even tbough you are gay, if you find that having sex with another guy is very uncomfortable and "dirty", then you should abstain from sex, especially having anal sex can demoralise you and make you feel that you have been "used". Besides, having sex pose the risk of getting sexually-transmitted diseases. However, you need to persevere :unsure:

is it possible to totally refrain from sex with another person? it seems like making out with another person fulfils you emotionally which you cant get when u release thru masterbation

wat's ever la

it is my life, i hav full rights on it.

u guys seem like want to change my life so much

thx for tat but i refuse it.

We are not here to change your life. Just giving advices to you.

Guest Guest

hi musclebot,

i think your conflict is caused by what your head tell you what you should be doing vs what your heart tell you your true desire..

i guess we all have gone thru a stage where we rebel against what our parents, peers, the society expect from us and slowly heeding our own voice within us.

anyway hope you will find a solution soon.. and dont forget to share with us how u overcome it..

Hi musclebot,

Please read what i wrote here,

(open to others too)

First of all, I'm not here to change you nor asking you to give a damn to my reply but i felt that i've/we've have a part to do or share in this AJ circle whenever & wherever we can.

Alright, starting with I'm gay since 16 and i'm 21 now, I'm married to my bf now my husband he is 31, he is also a filipino ^^

I've never mind about the look of my partner because i felt its the love thats going on between the two of us ^^

I only wondered why peoples in Aj's circle keeping seeking the other half by looks and other factor of being the best,

think about it, looking for those qualities and end up nothing but just getting fxxked by them !

I felt it depressing just to even hear that. :(

I'm not a muscular but just average looking and the IMPORTANT thing is I'm a bottom ^^ My husband is a little smaller build compare to me, skinny i will say.

He will alway seek my permission if he can fxxk me, and to be truth i rejected him a few times but he gladly take it and simply just cum on me and that all,

he will never force me to do things i dont wish to, that what he told me. It the respect for both parties.

Tho at times, i asked him to but he will also be nice to tell me if he is tired due to work. Which i respect too ^^

I need to let you know, whenever we had sex, our love & bonding increase and becoming stronger.

Infact during sexual intercourse we came to realize a lot of things like what we like and dislike, thats is also a kind of understanding each other more.

we've try almost any positions and open to new things but there's one thing the two of us love it, which we call it "Baby drink milk" simply mean sucking & licking nipples ^^

My family and friends, there all knew about our relationship, because we felt that there nothing to hide,

infact it was my mum who told me this, "when a str8 man fall in love with a woman, its the same when two guys and two girls who fall in love, still love".

Ever since i told my mum everything and till today she still loves me for who i am ^^

Of cos, i understand not every family are open minded like mind, but what i'm trying to say is be who you are and not blood about why are you like this ^^

Be proud, of what you have, career, look & etc......

To me, i don't really get bother by you looking good with muscle built or fat looking ugly uncle,

just open up your heart, let love get to you and i believe you will understand what i'm trying to say here,

which almost every paragraph here they have a deep understanding of being in love and they are the REAL fun im getting ^^

There're certain sentence you said that i felt there don't make sense but i'm not going to give you a good scolding but instead going to tell you what others said to you earlier, they are also trying to give you a hand to help you.

If you agree to what they said, simply ignore or say thank you, this will make you more cheerful instead of being this negative...

I feel good about myself, nothing that i hate tho sometime i complain that i wished to be a little bit more muscular but my husband will alway tell there no such need because he love me,

and to be a little bit funny, he will say he love lying on my tummy because he is so skinny and felt like he is lying on a pillow somehow... lol we even certain habit like kisses before bath, sleeping, going out or even for nothing.

Its a form of showing each other we loved !

I round up everything here, felt its a long post...lol

What i'm trying to say about everything is, if you manage to find real love,

your partner will love everything about you, nothing you do will make him dislike you,

you don't need to change yourself to suit his liking, same goes to him,

does not matter are you top or bottom because both need certain kind of relieve &

the last thing i want to tell you is very important!!!

NEVER GIVE UP YOURSELF, because if you cant even love yourself then don't bother about loving your partner !

My husband told me this ^^

Allerandy Toh

cheers

• Guest locked this topic