Male HQ

Pure Bottom?

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

curious why some guys are pure bottom. in the beginning i thought that they cannot get hard to insert into the other guy. then met some who were previous top too. they enjoyed the feeling of getting inserted that they now just want to be fxxked. they say that they do not enjoy fxxking anymore. they do not need partner to hj or bj them.

Guest Guest

Who wants to be botak if have hair :yuk:

Everybody knows, a bottom is lower caste than a top in all gay circles. Some more have to submit to the top during sex. Who wants to be a bottom if not because it is more shiok than being a top :whistle: then look like kana hammered by the top during sex also worth it :whistle:

Hehe then somemore, even come back to ask for more hammering :oops: bopian one laugh.gif if you are a bottom have to accept it.

Anal sex can be a pleasurable experience for gay men, but there are a few things you should know before having anal sex and a few tips to help ease the pain.

Know how the anus works.

Before having anal sex, let's talk about how the anus works. The anus is the opening at the end of the colon which controls the passage of waste. Waste passes through the small intestines to your colon, then your rectum and finally out the anus. The opening and closing of the anus is controlled by the internal and external sphincter muscles (the most important muscles when engaging in anal sex). The sphincter muscle is a sensitive membrane with many nerve endings and thus the source of pleasure or pain.

How To Have Gay Sex

Reduce the pain.

Pain associated with anal sex can be due to pressure or friction against the sphincter muscles, hemorrhoids or anal fissures. Some pain can be reduced by properly lubricating. Seek a gay-friendly doctor for assistance with hemorrhoids, fissures or other medical conditions.

Get to know your body.

The more familiar you are with your body, the more enjoyable anal sex can be. Each person's sphincter muscles react to penetration differently. Since the muscles control the opening and closing of the anus, you need to learn how yours works. Spend time safely exploring the sensitivity of your sphincter and how it reacts when you are relaxed or tense. Practice relaxation techniques such as deep breathing. Use a small sex toy, then gradually increase the size. Exploring the sensitivity of your sphincter is an exercise both you and your partner can enjoy prior to penetration. Openly communicate how you feel in certain situations: What makes you tense? What are your limits? Stop if you feel uncomfortable, experience pain or bleeding. The more you both know about your bodies, the better your anal sex experience.

Practice good hygiene.

Many gay men shy away from anal sex because of the possible hygiene problems. Maintaining proper hygiene is not only important for an enjoyable anal sex experience, but your health as well. Cleaning can be overdone, however. Be careful with over the counter internal cleansing products. They contain harsh ingredients not formulated for the anus. Also, avoid over wiping as this can cause irritation and bleeding. Baby wipes also contain perfumes that can irritate the skin. To properly clean, use premoistened adult wipes, like Charmin Fresh Mates or Kleenex Cottonelle Flushable Wipes.

Beware of the dangers of STD's.

The anus is a thin membrane and therefore a hot bed for sexually transmitted diseases. HIV and other STD's can easily enter the bloodstream, especially when there are abrasions or tears in the anus. Having a thin membrane between your bloodstream and your partner's bodily fluids is what makes bareback sex so dangerous. Always use a condom and practice safer sex.

What Gay Men Can Teach Straight Women About Anal

Dispel anal sex myths.

Many gay men avoid seeking medical attention because they feel if they've had anal sex the doctor can immediately tell. Yes, the anus is stretched after anal sex, but it returns to normal soon after. If you think something may be wrong with your anus, see a gay-affirmative doctor.

From,: The 6 Secrets of Gay Anal Sex

What You Should Know and What You Should Look Out For

By Ramon Johnson

"Life it too short to be small"

After being a pure top for 1 year I became a btm last year. It is more difficult for me to cruise a good top as there is much less top in gay circle.But I still want to be a btm just because one reason that I feel it is more shiok as a btm during sex.

Everybody knows, a bottom is lower caste than a top in all gay circles. Some more have to submit to the top during sex. Who wants to be a bottom if not because it is more shiok than being a top :whistle: then look like kana hammered by the top during sex also worth it :whistle:

Hehe then somemore, even come back to ask for more hammering :oops: bopian one :lol: if you are a bottom have to accept it.

Guest Guest

Anal sex can be a pleasurable experience for gay men, but there are a few things you should know before having anal sex and a few tips to help ease the pain.

Dispel anal sex myths.

Many gay men avoid seeking medical attention because they feel if they've had anal sex the doctor can immediately tell. Yes, the anus is stretched after anal sex, but it returns to normal soon after. If you think something may be wrong with your anus, see a gay-affirmative doctor.

Sorry buddy,

the anus is stretched after anal sex AND it may recover but it will never be the same again ever :whistle: Because once the anal muscles are frequently stretched, it will flare open and lose some of the tightness.

If you had secretly tried anal sex before, you can fool some tops but not the experienced one. The way the anal muscles look from external is a dead giveaway. And the way it respond to a cock is very different.

If you want to experiment being a bottom, beware if the top tells you,"try lah, never mind one, nobody know one, I don't say, you don't say, nobody know what" :swear:

Hehe then somemore, even come back to ask for more hammering :oops: bopian one :lol: if you are a bottom have to accept it.

Interesting... I wonder if your idea of a bottom is a lower caste is related to your notion of women being a weaker partner. <_< You obviously have not seen a dominant bottom who decides when a top can have sex with him. LOL... Be respectful of your bottom partner yet, if not one of these days you have to do it with a coke 1 liter bottle.

Edited by briax

Guest Guest

Interesting... I wonder if your idea of a bottom is a lower caste is related to your notion of women being a weaker partner. <_< You obviously have not seen a dominant bottom who decides when a top can have sex with him. LOL... Be respectful of your bottom partner yet, if not one of these days you have to do it with a coke 1 liter bottle.

A few dominatrix and the wimp tops don't change things much. I'm a pure btm and if I see a wimp top, he can go fxxk spider :lol:

But for the dominant top, well he can push me down and spread my limbs out like spider and fxxk me silly :lol:

Guest guest

A few dominatrix and the wimpy tops don't change things much. I'm a pure btm and if I see a wimp top, he can go fxxk spider :lol:

But for the dominant top, well he can push me down and spread my limbs out like spider and fxxk me silly :lol:

i knew a weak and wimpy top who was so boring i could fall asleep. he was doing me for about 2 minutes when he started panting and sweating. then he gave up. what a damn waste of time!

unfortunately he couldn't stop talking before and after, and the conversation was about current affairs :wacko:

a bad case of mismatched expectations... he was lonely and i was horny :rolleyes:

a dominant top is so much more fun. being pumped and flipped from front to side to back with the dick in me all the while, being spanked when i was on my knees and my butt sticking out, i was the one panting and sweating, moaning and groaning.

Actually if u were to notice , most gay dvds, the lead actor or the main forcus is always the bottom ....

Actually if u were to notice , most gay dvds, the lead actor or the main forcus is always the bottom ....

yes, that is so true. The star is the bottom. I hear they get paid more than the top (women in straight pxxn as well, the men get much less than the women). I'm not sure how much Kong gets paid though. He is the star. Any guesses?

p/s: if anyone is interested in doing some pxxn let me know.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest Guest

yes, that is so true. The star is the bottom. I hear they get paid more than the top (women in straight pxxn as well, the men get much less than the women). I'm not sure how much Kong gets paid though. He is the star. Any guesses?

p/s: if anyone is interested in doing some pxxn let me know.

Kong is vers and more as a top. But gays like to watch a top being fxxked hard. Therefore we like to watch him being pumped like a bitch. Like they say in western pxxn, a pure top will get more work. But when you are stale as a pxxn top, it is time to switch to being a bottom :whistle: and that virgin fxxk is worth a big sum. However the next time, you will be just another bottom.

The Japanese pxxn is even kinkier. I like to watch those where they find a handsome, suave executive type and get an ugly top to slowly undress him then fxxked him silly. The ultimate humiliation was to show his asshole wet and thoroughly abused with cum oozing out then slowly pan out to his face showing the look of exhausted shyness. So do you still think he is a star because he is a bottom or because he is masculine but is abused as a bottom?

I real life, I find most of the time it is also similar. Most tops like to fxxk me in front of a mirror just so he can be stimulated by my submission like watching a pxxn movie.

Guest Guest

Kong is vers and more as a top. But gays like to watch a top being fxxked hard. Therefore we like to watch him being pumped like a bitch. Like they say in western pxxn, a pure top will get more work. But when you are stale as a pxxn top, it is time to switch to being a bottom :whistle: and that virgin fxxk is worth a big sum. However the next time, you will be just another bottom.

The Japanese pxxn is even kinkier. I like to watch those where they find a handsome, suave executive type and get an ugly top to slowly undress him then fxxked him silly. The ultimate humiliation was to show his asshole wet and thoroughly abused with cum oozing out then slowly pan out to his face showing the look of exhausted shyness. So do you still think he is a star because he is a bottom or because he is masculine but is abused as a bottom?

I real life, I find most of the time it is also similar. Most tops like to fxxk me in front of a mirror just so he can be stimulated by my submission like watching a pxxn movie.

Top Becomes Bottom

This handsome, muscular, exclusive top "company director" is now acting as a bottom. :swear: :swear:

He is still good looking though older and plumper :blink: Quite sad to see him being fxxked; spoilt all my illusions of him when I masturbated with his video :twisted: sigh

pxxn can be cruel even in Japan when most pxxn actors too are exploited, no different from Eastern Europe or Thailand.

• 3 years later...

I came across this btm who was not interested in getting himself hard at all.  He asked me to screw him after he sucked for me.  After I cummed, he helped to lick my dick clean and then dressed up to leave.  His dick was soft throughout.  He declined when I offered to suck or stroke him.  He said he was contented just getting screwed and did not need to cum to be satisfied.  He is an NTU undergrad.  Is he considered a pure btm?  Have you guys come across such btms? 

Guest Raiden Alpha

I came across this btm who was not interested in getting himself hard at all. He asked me to screw him after he sucked for me. After I cummed, he helped to lick my dick clean and then dressed up to leave. His dick was soft throughout. He declined when I offered to suck or stroke him. He said he was contented just getting screwed and did not need to cum to be satisfied. He is an NTU undergrad. Is he considered a pure btm? Have you guys come across such btms?

The mind is the greatest sex organ in the body not the penis. People like him have learn to recondition their pleasure to be derive from elsewhere. Such as g spot simulation by anal intercourse etc.

If tops know what they want/think and can perform adequately to their expectations they can become very wild and uninhibited in the bedroom.

PS.Ask yourselves whether you are getting high seeing a bottom rock hard penis when you are pumping him or whether his true expression of joy and pleasure in the form of moaning,body response and lubrication level is more relevant to you next time you all made love.

Of course sex is a mutual exchange of pleasure,if the bottom flaccid dick fail to excite the top and inspire him to perform then the sex session end in an anti climax for both parties.

Once again it prove that the mind is still the greatest sex organ in a human body after all because it form perception and trigger emotional/physical stimulus response in people.

One of my kinks is reversal of power. A Slimfit young Btm topping me with gusto n lead me. I come across many people telling me they love to fuck a bodybuilder, it's one of their fantasies to dominate someone they perceive as stronger and superior and watch me moan and groan looking utterly helpless.

Hehe then somemore, even come back to ask for more hammering :oops: bopian one laugh.gif if you are a bottom have to accept it.

What a load of CROCK!

Utter and complete rubbish.

The prostate is highly sensitive and is a major G-spot.

If stimulated enough, can even cause the person to reach climax.

There is no caste system in bedroom positions.

Such stupidity needs to rebuked and corrected.

That's why Guests should not be allowed to post.

That's the kind of crap you get when you hide.

Edited by superflawless

I started as a bottom because I had little experience and it was easier to be shown the way by older men in their 40s and 50s while I was 20.

I enjoyed it from the very first time, and I probably owe this to the experience of my mentors

Then I became more top as confidence built in and it was great to make all the boys moan and scream. It gives a feeling of power and domination.

After this, being in a stable relationship, it became 50-50. It is great to change roles, especially when you know your partner better and also can do bareback

So now I still prefer being a bottom because I really think it is more pleasurable and intense but also keen to fuck a guy

Interesting... I wonder if your idea of a bottom is a lower caste is related to your notion of women being a weaker partner. dry.gif You obviously have not seen a dominant bottom who decides when a top can have sex with him. LOL... Be respectful of your bottom partner yet, if not one of these days you have to do it with a coke 1 liter bottle.

I also think that sometimes people prefer the more passive role because of their existing medical condition that make them not confident enough to penetrate the receiving partner. 

I am speaking of:

phimosis

erectile dysfunction

premature ejaculation

so to say, not everyone is a passive partner by choice

I also think that sometimes people prefer the more passive role because of their existing medical condition that make them not confident enough to penetrate the receiving partner.

I am speaking of:

phimosis

erectile dysfunction

premature ejaculation

so to say, not everyone is a passive partner by choice

Dunno if you are simply ignorant or just brainless. This is pure rubbish.

I am vers - topping and bottoming bring different pleasures. I do like to top guys older/bigger/taller/more muscular than me and there is a big thrill to watch them raisng their butt for a deeper fuck or to hear them moaning when being penetrated. OTOH, I also find it very stimulating to be fucked by a younger guy much smaller than me - mainly because the young small tops will usually redoubled their efforts to give me pleasure to impress upon me that they are good tops. Anyway, while there may be cases where the bottoms have to be bottoms, i think most are by choice!

One of my kinks is reversal of power. A Slimfit young Btm topping me with gusto n lead me. I come across many people telling me they love to fuck a bodybuilder, it's one of their fantasies to dominate someone they perceive as stronger and superior and watch me moan and groan looking utterly helpless.

that's one of my ultimate kinks gymrat, i can say that i'm generally muscular as well, but the idea of dominating a bodybuilder gives me the ego to be more alpha male. hot!

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...
On 6/21/2010 at 1:25 AM, Guest Curious said:

curious why some guys are pure bottom. in the beginning i thought that they cannot get hard to insert into the other guy. then met some who were previous top too. they enjoyed the feeling of getting inserted that they now just want to be fxxked. they say that they do not enjoy fxxking anymore. they do not need partner to hj or bj them.

They are woman trapped in a man's body but with a poor sized dick.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.