Male HQ

Bw Howto: Customise / Sex-Up Your Profile Page

HendryTan

1. BlowingWind forum has Members profile page. Over the years it has become more interactive.

It includes stats and figures, personal photo, your latest status and the ability to leave comments and list recent visitors. This made your profile page a little more personal and encouraged repeat visits.

2. In this new software upgrade, we've extended the personalisation options to include profile page background customisation. Members can upload a background image or change the background color which instantly changes the feel of the page.

Here's an example of my profile page. (I used a background image of the Marina bay from here )

profileeght.jpg

Another 2 examples from the forum software maker.

profileeg1.jpg

profileeg2.jpg

3. Instructions on howto do it in the next post.

Follow the pictorial instructions below to create your own profile with customised background.

You need to have a background picture handy. (200K file size limit)

profilehowto.jpg

You guys may want to post links to your profile here for us to enjoy :)

Have fun.

There seems to be a problem. I first uploaded a jpeg file which i later didn't like. But when I tried uploading a different jpeg file later, it wouldn't load. My bg pic still showed the original jpeg pic.

The First uploaded background-pic is "cached" inside your browser.

You need to force the browser to reload the new image by clicking the browser reload button to force a reload.

Still does NOT work, go clear your browser cache. This should work :)

Once confirmed working, leave us a message here and we will all go to enjoy your profile :)

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

• Guest locked this topic