Male HQ

Mobile Blowingwind

Am pleasantly surprises to see that there is a mobile version of BW on my iPhone. Got a query though, how to update status on this interface? Been searching but can't find it

Thanks Utopean, finally someone noticed :oops:

Currently it is NOT possible to update status using the mobile skin.

This is a glaring omission which we have feedback to the forum software maker.

I hope they will be able to fix it in the next release and then we will rush it through for you guys.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

iPhone users can try to download the the FREE application called "IPB". It is used to view forum including Blowing Wind. It loads faster, and also it allows Status Update.

Heres some screen caps on my iPhone:

photo.jpg

Heres hows the apps icon looks like.

photo3.jpg

It shows all the forums u frequent on the main page, and it automatically logs u in when u click BW too.

photo2.jpg

The Status Update icon is on the bottom right. Now we can update our status on the go like Twitter!

Love this apps. Thanks Hendry and the team for making this possible!

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

1. I didn't realise that you guys already noticed the iPhone client version.

I thought it was only the mobile skin on the safari browser that was known publicly.

2. The iPhone version was meant to be a SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT sometime down the road.

3. Since the cat is already out of the bag, let me just put it here.

a. There is a Mobile Skin on browser on iphone/Android/Blackberry.

b. There is a iPhone Client (IPB) that you can download FREE from Apple iTunes. Search for IPB.

Caveats: We have currently raised sufficient $$$ to pay IPB (The software provider) for an upgrade license and services. However when our "regular maintenance" $$$ runs out, (ie we fall behind our payment), be mentally prepared that the iPhone Client access may be CUT-OFF, so don't get too attached to it !!!

On the other hand, the regular web based forum (http://www.blowingwind.org/forum) licence is perpetual. As long as we can keep up payment of our web-hosting services (a different cost from above) the web forum will be available.

Quoting OralB, "BlowingWind is a POOR forum" as we are NON-COMMERCIAL. Enjoy while it is here!

Quoting OralB, "BlowingWind is a POOR forum" as we are NON-COMMERCIAL. Enjoy while it is here!

Maybe its time to put up a donation box... hehe. Ill be the first one to donate...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.