Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

1. This Massage thread has run for 5 years starting from the first massage thread posted on 11 June 2005 - 02:19 AM.

It is heartening to see that there are many fellow massage lovers in BW. Also glad to know that most of the masseurs have improved their business after getting mentioned on BlowingWind HML.

2. Recently we have noted with concern that the Massage Thread is getting more quarrelsome and less REAL-Massage substance.

We give notice that we will be Moderating this thread HEAVILY. Trouble makers, be it masseurs or their supporters, be fore-warned.

3. Let us make this a informative thread for all !

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A. The rest of the Massage Threads are :

Places for Massage Part 7

Places for Massage Part 6

Places for Massage Part 5

Places for Massage Part 4

Places for Massage Part 3a

Places for Massage Part 2

Places for Massage Part 1

B. For a list of home-based masseurs, click the link to read the Singapore Home-based Massage List (HML) for Men .

Hendry Tan

1. This Massage thread has run for 5 years starting from the first massage thread posted on 11 June 2005 - 02:19 AM.

It is heartening to see that there are many fellow massage lovers in BW. Also glad to know that most of the masseurs have improved their business after getting mentioned on BlowingWind HML.

2. Recently we have noted with concern that the Massage Thread is getting more quarrelsome and less REAL-Massage substance.

We give notice that we will be Moderating this thread HEAVILY. Trouble makers, be it masseurs or their supporters, be fore-warned.

Hendry Tan

Thanks Hendry, glad that you noticed this! :)

There had been just far too many "Guest" postings in this thread, mostly were quarrelsome and bitchy ones which shouldn't be here at all.

Well done. :thumb:

Guest introducer

Tahnking abt gud massage... I introduced my friend to Collin of Buangkok for his back ache... he told me the therapist was "very good, very professional and passionate abt his craft" .. to use his own words...

So collin got a new fan, only problem is his location .... but as they say, when you are good, people will find a way

Guest massagee

Not all "guests" postings are bitchy. Some members are culprits too. Anyway, you have to admit that some 'guests' do make good recommendations on masseurs that are not under HML radar and likewise some listed in HML are not that great too. So it is always good to have new recommendations. Of cause there are some self adv but eventually all these will be weeded out and left the good ones around.

A good example is the masseur mentioned by Introducer. You can't find him under the HML listing and he has been around for a couple of years. Most masseurs are either eager to sell you their products or brag about their skills. This guy doesn't. He is not selfish in sharing info with you and there isn't any rush through out the whole session with him. If you are into sports or need to relax your body and needed a good rub, he is the one. If your main focus is not massage but something naughty, then look somewhere else because you will be in for disappointment. That's all I can say.

Guest Guesr

I so wanna go spa. Where could it be when the staff is attentive n the massage is good n the place is relaxed? Tell me tell me

has anyone tried Eddie massage at hougang area before?

Cos I will be going to reservist this coming monday for one week and would like to give it a try as I never try any massage before. Somemore he stay just a walking distance away from me.

anyone can advise or comments on his skill?

has anyone tried Eddie massage at hougang area before?

anyone can advise or comments on his skill?

icy_ter,

You can refer to the HML

We provide links to some reports/reviews by the mods/readers for each masseur. You can read for yourself.

After your visit, may want to post a review of the masseur here as well !

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

How to get the contact of Collin? Wasted my $$$ by going to that celebrity aka Retired bowler, only good at talking n advertising his celebrity personal trainer status. Wtf

Guest guest

How to get the contact of Collin? Wasted my $$$ by going to that celebrity aka Retired bowler, only good at talking n advertising his celebrity personal trainer status. Wtf

I think someone already provide the phone nos. should be under Places for massage 7 around pg 18 or 19. Go take a look.

Guest newbird

tempted to try this masseur; any updated reviews?

Name: Tony

HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking) Understand basic English.

Body massage: $40 an hour

Operation Hour: 10am to 8pm

10am to 6pm (Friday)

PS. Dear Henry, am wondering why he is not in your recommended list of local masseurs?

Thanks newbird for digging out Tony of Marsiling. Sometimes when I pass up North, I will drop by Marsiling MRT to have a massage by Tony. Good firm proper massage. Tell him you read about him on Internet in BlowingWind when you visit him.

Tony is a STRAIGHT Married Uncle. So please behave yourself !

HML - Home-based Massage List as the name suggests is mainly for home-based masseurs.

Tony isn't home-based so I did NOT list him.

Cheers !

Guest Flowers

Hi Henry

The Masseur, alex, is charging $60 for an hr. Pls update for everyone to know. Thank u.

---

I assume it is the Alex/Chinatown your referring to. Thanks for the info, updated HML.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Guest Guest

Heard the messeur James has left Herclues Club. Wonder if anyone has his contact so that we can arrange outcall massage with him

Any field report on James

Guest sportsmassage

I am looking for someone that can do a good or decent sports massage as I worked out alot. I don't mind homebased or outlet type. Any good recommendations? I don't want wanyang or tuina type of places as I don't like their hard selling techniques. SOme of the so called spa providing sportsmassage are craps. It is almost like swedish massage different from what i experienced when I was working overseas. Any help would be appreciated. Appreciate it.

I am looking for someone that can do a good or decent sports massage as I worked out alot. I don't mind homebased or outlet type. Any good recommendations? I don't want wanyang or tuina type of places as I don't like their hard selling techniques. SOme of the so called spa providing sportsmassage are craps. It is almost like swedish massage different from what i experienced when I was working overseas. Any help would be appreciated. Appreciate it.

You can try Colin.

He's quite professional, no hanky-panky

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I do lots of gym too. Usually go to these 2 massage place that caters to straight crowd with no hanky panky.

Qi Mantra-- straight massage place, good for gym goers with strong deep remedial massage, not the rub here rub there kind.

Can also try oriental traditional therapy along club street-- lots of china therapists, some really good..depends on luck but

overall quite decent.

After reading Henry's reply to a guest query about a certain masseur located at Marsiling MRT station,I paid the guy a visit and here is my field report.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18045&st=0&p=166915entry166915

Mr Lim operate from a small cubicle inside a slimming centre. The slimming centre is at the edge of Marsiling MRT station and a little hard to find so when you call to make a booking, be sure to get the directions.

Mr Lim is a short stocky man with China-man crew cut hairstyle. He is very pleasant, humble and approachable. Very much like one of those down to earth easy going working class uncles you see at the coffee-shop.

He has 4 children, out of which 2 are in uni and one is secondary school. Has a wall full of massage related certificates. He told me he started out 30 years ago, as a 20plus years old trainee tuina masseur learning to help people with their bone and muscle injury. When he became more proficient he struck out on his own but the income was inconsistent. People paid him via ang-pows which could be anything from $2 to $30. He later worked as a school bus driver and about a few years ago, came back to do tuina again, with body massage working for some establishment. He started working for himself less than a year ago.

I booked him for one and a half hours and he divided it up with my agreement into a tuina (for my injured left shoulder) and an oil massage session.

I have to say, his skills for both sessions were very good. In fact his tuina skills, horned from years of treating people with injury is excellent. My upper left arm which had been bothering me for some months is now almost pain free just after one session with him. He is constantly massaging in a therapeutic way - doing things that is good for your muscle or improving blood circulation. There is very little rubbing for the sake of rubbing/wasting time kind of massaging from Mr Lim.

Mr Lim has a clock which he uses to time the massage session. The session only start the moment he lay his hand on your body - not when you steps into his room. He said he will always give full service for the amount of timed booked by the customer.

Like Ah Siong, Mr Lim is very gay friendly. He is totally not afraid to see an erect dick. He admitted he has a fair share of gays amongst his customer.

Contact details below copied and updated:

Name: Tony Lim

HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking) Understand basic English.

DO NOT SMS him in English. He cannot read it. Call or SMS him instead in Chinese

Body massage: $50 an hour (promotion of $40 ended in April)

Operation Hour: 10am to 8pm

10am to 6pm (Friday)

Sorry what is strong deep remedial massage?

Remedial massage -- massage that basically focus more on treatment effects. They work on the kinks and tension knots.

Eg, when after gym, when i do too much shoulder exercises, sometimes my neck , upper shoulder till scapular is all damn uncomfortable.

If i go to a spa or most normal chinese tui na shop, usually they "touch touch here", "touch touch there", it helps a bit but not much.

For remedial massage, they attempt to locate the "trouble" spot and tackle the issue, aka more treatment based. The therapist will try to tackle the knot

in a more precise manner.

So if i just want relaxing massage, i go to spa for those fanciful treatments. If i have aches and pain, i look for places

that focuses on deep tissue remedial massage.

The 2 places i mentioned is more for remedial massage. For relaxing massage, i think its kinda everywhere, just a matter of whether the therapist is good or not.

Also, do note that most chinese tui na shop also don't do much remedial massage (they might have one or 2 good shi fu thats abt it)-- their "oil massage" is more for "bao jian" at affordable price.

Guest guest

You can try Colin.

He's quite professional, no hanky-panky

Since some of you are talking about this colin guy, I have asked for the place he advertised and put up here so that all can share share instead of keep asking again and again. Personally I like his working attitude and high standard. I had a sports massage session last week and not only he did a good job, he also recommended some exercises to help my lower back(inwhich my physio doesn't even care to teach me after so many sessions with her). Although it is still to early to give him full credit, judging from our session, I still find him down to earth type, not money minded and willing to share or exchange knowledge with you to help you get better. I jokingly told him, if i practised what he taught me daily, I wont be seeing him for a long time. He said it is fine, isn't that good news. What more can i say?

http://sg.88db.com/Beauty/Massage-Spa/ad-1699286/

BTW, Henry thanks for this thread, atleast I have found a few good masseurs from your listing.

Guest sportsmassage

Hi qedcwc, manbane didnt know you guys so fast in replying, many thanks. I checked colin out this morning, over the phone seems to know what he is talking so will arrange an appointment soon. Qi mantra, I did a google, saw their website. Seems to like using all sorts of fanciful names i.e more like for show. I didn't see any therapists listed instead alot on magazines/editorials/resident artists. What's that got to do with remedial massage? Moreover, not cheap either. Nonetheless, I will check it out this weekend at their shop. Golfnut, also thanks for yr review on Mr Lim, although his area is far, I may check it out if I am nearby there. Since your arm has been giving you afew months of pain and in 1 session you saw immediate improvement, I guessed you must be regreting now you should have gone earlier hahaha! Maybe Mr Lim is destined to be your saviour. So you must support him more. Appreciate you guys being so thoughtful

Hi qedcwc, manbane didnt know you guys so fast in replying, many thanks. I checked colin out this morning, over the phone seems to know what he is talking so will arrange an appointment soon. Qi mantra, I did a google, saw their website. Seems to like using all sorts of fanciful names i.e more like for show. I didn't see any therapists listed instead alot on magazines/editorials/resident artists. What's that got to do with remedial massage? Moreover, not cheap either. Nonetheless, I will check it out this weekend at their shop.

Skip the frills... They are quite famous for remedial massage, just ask them to recommend someone good for gym goer etc. I tried quite a couple of them, mostly quite good for me. Some really good ones very hard to get appointment. Got one lady, must book like 2 weeks in advance. Let me know if Colin is good compare to Qi Mantra. I tried 2 homebased this month from the list, so far have been disappointed.

Guest Red Bull

Skip the frills... They are quite famous for remedial massage, just ask them to recommend someone good for gym goer etc. I tried quite a couple of them, mostly quite good for me. Some really good ones very hard to get appointment. Got one lady, must book like 2 weeks in advance. Let me know if Colin is good compare to Qi Mantra. I tried 2 homebased this month from the list, so far have been disappointed.

Why dun you go to a straight joint company, maybe could help you with your request.

HI there, I do a fusion of swedish deep tissue massage and it can be light to heavy deep tissue massage that targets the specific areas which needs more emphasis

Guest sportsmassage

Bigis4me, thanks for the offer will consider and for the rest of the guys, thanks for the suggestions. Manbane, just to reply your question, I have gone for a sports massage by both Qimantra and Colin previous & last week. For each visit, I waited for a few days to see each result before write my comment on both places. Just to be fair in the review. So here it goes.

Qimantra (Q) - 70/hr ; Oils used: Normal massage oil

Colin - 70/hr; Oil used: Aroma oils /Sports oil

Pre Massage:

Both need to fill in a form or card, they called it, consultation form. Colin’s was very through and he went through all the medical related questions with me while Q’s just leave it to me whether to fill or not. Only Colin offered water and bath facilities. Q doesn't.

The Massage/Massage Room:

Q: The room was sparsely deco. A china lady attended to me. Her strokes were strong firm and good but rotate between shoulder and lower back and I find it quite funny. She told me she uses tuina fusion strokes that were taught in-house. Throughout the session, she used deep rubbing on my shoulder and lower back till the 1hr is up. No massage on other parts of my body. She called it the "starblast" package.

Colin: I was ushered into a master bedroom that has nice deco and cozy kind of setting and towels smell fresh/clean (actually much better than Q). Throughout the session, I could feel firm strokes, deep rubbing, pressing and stretching and whatever. At times, very painful due to the treatment (he did check with me periodically if I can take the pain). Unlike Q, he covered other non injured areas with normal massage. Thus I did get a full body massage within that 1hr plus session.

Post Massage:

Both offered plain water. Q did inquiry about the massage and then was trying to sell me packages (although not hard selling) whereas Colin did the same and in addition taught me some exercises to improve my injured areas.

Overall:

Q: I find the massage was strong but just tuina style. I do feel temporary relief on my shoulder but not lower back and overall didn't resolve my problem. I would say Q is like a tuina shop package in a modern massage shop and charge higher.

Colin: As what someone has mentioned earlier, he knows his job. It was worth the trip.

I hope this review helps.

Hey thanks for the review!

Looks like Colin is worth a try from your feedback. I will give it a try as i am sucker for good massage too after gym =) Not sure who you tried at Qi Mantra but star blast should have been full body. Think you did what they call

power back, aka only back shoulder and neck treatment. I normally do 90mins star blast as 1 hr is too hard to finish all the strokes since i normally got tons of knots on my upper shoulder and neck.

Bigis4me, thanks for the offer will consider and for the rest of the guys, thanks for the suggestions. Manbane, just to reply your question, I have gone for a sports massage by both Qimantra and Colin previous & last week. For each visit, I waited for a few days to see each result before write my comment on both places. Just to be fair in the review. So here it goes.

Qimantra (Q) - 70/hr ; Oils used: Normal massage oil

Colin - 70/hr; Oil used: Aroma oils /Sports oil

Pre Massage:

Both need to fill in a form or card, they called it, consultation form. Colin’s was very through and he went through all the medical related questions with me while Q’s just leave it to me whether to fill or not. Only Colin offered water and bath facilities. Q doesn't.

The Massage/Massage Room:

Q: The room was sparsely deco. A china lady attended to me. Her strokes were strong firm and good but rotate between shoulder and lower back and I find it quite funny. She told me she uses tuina fusion strokes that were taught in-house. Throughout the session, she used deep rubbing on my shoulder and lower back till the 1hr is up. No massage on other parts of my body. She called it the "starblast" package.

Colin: I was ushered into a master bedroom that has nice deco and cozy kind of setting and towels smell fresh/clean (actually much better than Q). Throughout the session, I could feel firm strokes, deep rubbing, pressing and stretching and whatever. At times, very painful due to the treatment (he did check with me periodically if I can take the pain). Unlike Q, he covered other non injured areas with normal massage. Thus I did get a full body massage within that 1hr plus session.

Post Massage:

Both offered plain water. Q did inquiry about the massage and then was trying to sell me packages (although not hard selling) whereas Colin did the same and in addition taught me some exercises to improve my injured areas.

Overall:

Q: I find the massage was strong but just tuina style. I do feel temporary relief on my shoulder but not lower back and overall didn't resolve my problem. I would say Q is like a tuina shop package in a modern massage shop and charge higher.

Colin: As what someone has mentioned earlier, he knows his job. It was worth the trip.

I hope this review helps.

Hey nice review. Think i will give Colin a try too! I suppose you did power back in Qi mantra as Star Blast is full body. I usually do 90mins full body star Blast there and prices work out to be about 60/hr after buying a package. I am happy with Qi Mantra but having another alternative is always good!

Guest Self Promotion

Hey nice review. Think i will give Colin a try too! I suppose you did power back in Qi mantra as Star Blast is full body. I usually do 90mins full body star Blast there and prices work out to be about 60/hr after buying a package. I am happy with Qi Mantra but having another alternative is always good!

Sigh... looks like self promotion again. Easy to register and then self promote. No need to try talk and be less obvious and try to talk about QiMantra when it is obviously trying to promote Colin. Some more, do it repeatedly :wacko::(

Sigh... looks like self promotion again. Easy to register and then self promote. No need to try talk and be less obvious and try to talk about QiMantra when it is obviously trying to promote Colin. Some more, do it repeatedly :wacko::(

Seriously dude, i have no idea who is Colin till i read this thread. Till date, i have not even seen the person or made an appointment with him. If you scroll up, you can see that i was answering another member (sportsmassage)'s question about where to get good massage. And i recommended Qi Mantra, a straight place whom i frequent a lot. Than he visited both and did a comparison and it does seem like Colin does a good job. Given the case, why shouldn't i give it a try? I thought the purpose of this thread is to share with others where to find good massage. Also, if i am trying to promote Colin like you said, you really think i will mention a place like Qi Mantra where not many people even hear about in this forum? It kinda defeats the purpose to compare Colin to a place where others don't frequent isn't it?

Oh as for the repeat mention, actually i posted once..and i thought it didnt go through after i came home to read this thread...than i repost again. Sorry about that.

I will not post anything more about Qi Mantra or talk about Colin even if i visit him in case i kena accused of promoting him. Good day to you guys.

Edited by Manbane

There has been a lot of talk about Nick of Clementi so I called him and made an appointment recently.

On arrival, I knocked on his door and it took him a long time to answer. On opening the door, there was no greeting just a hand signal for me to enter and leave my shoes inside. He showed me to the master bedroom and asked if I needed to shower. There was no orientation like where the body wash are or how to adjust the water temperature etc. I found him rather curt and unfriendly.

I went to him because I had ache on my shoulders which became even worse after his massage.

So my verdict - he is not as good as what many others have said about him. His customer service was wanting and massage skill questionable.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest guest 2

kimlo777, there isn't really good masseurs in the west. That could be the reason why some keep asking who to recommend in the West. Maybe u overlook that.

Self Promotion : Even if a masseur self promote here,It could be good for us because we have another masseur to try. So why are you so concern or so sure it is a self promotion? At the end of the day, we will know if he is good or bad. If he is no good, it will picha lobang so we will write some bad reviews. If I were you, go try it out yourself and give your version. If not, please abstain from badmouthing others. If you got nothing to say, don't say it.

Self Promotion : Even if a masseur self promote here,It could be good for us because we have another masseur to try. So why are you so concern or so sure it is a self promotion? At the end of the day, we will know if he is good or bad. If he is no good, it will picha lobang so we will write some bad reviews. If I were you, go try it out yourself and give your version. If not, please abstain from badmouthing others. If you got nothing to say, don't say it.

Advertisement (Self Promotion is one form) goes to the Services, Biz & Useful Web Links Sub-forum !

Please respect our house rule.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Guest sportsmassagee

Manbane, if i were you ignore some of those comments. i have been in BW forum long enough to know some are just out to discredit others and i dont know why, sicko maybe? I for once will not stop my review just because of some immatured remarks. If we are genuine in our review, why worried about what others say. Keep the review coming and please recommend new masseurs.

Guest Manbane = Sportsmassagee

Manbane, if i were you ignore some of those comments. i have been in BW forum long enough to know some are just out to discredit others and i dont know why, sicko maybe? I for once will not stop my review just because of some immatured remarks. If we are genuine in our review, why worried about what others say. Keep the review coming and please recommend new masseurs.

Just wondering if Manbane is the same person as Sportsmassagee - both all out to promote Colin, repeatedly.

Just wondering if Manbane is the same person as Sportsmassagee - both all out to promote Colin, repeatedly.

Simple..just check with the moderator our respective IP address to satisfy your curiosity. Otherwise, please stick to massage

on this thread.

Not sure if foot reflex is under this thread, but i found a pretty cheap and good one in People's park center. Shop is just next to Xin Zhong

tucked in a small corner. Price $30/hr (i think its $20/40min, not too sure as i always do 1hr), so far my 3 sessions have been all good. Therapists are skilled and strength very good. Its the kind of foot reflex

where your feet really feels lighter after the session unlike other places. My recent bad experience was the one in chinatown-- cant remember the name but it was on the first floor

and looks very nice (seems to cater more to tourists).

They have both male and female therapists and strokes are pretty hard. Ambience is bad but place is always packed. The counter lady speaks pretty good english.

They also have massage at 45/hr which i have yet to try.

Guest massagee

Kenko @313

Talking about foot reflex, this place is worth a trip.

Unlike other kenko locations, this one big and is very nicely designed. Located 1 level above the foodcourt. You can select foot and back or body massage. I did the foot and body and was done by a male masseur. Quite good the massage chair for foot is big and very comfortable. As body, you still keep your underpant on (they will tell you to do so). The guy that did for me is actually quite good using pressure type and he is cute but I think he is straight. For those who doesn't want to spend too long there can opt for foot and short massage, quite a good deal, I paid only S$30 plus for both foot and shoulder for 40mins. If possible go during weekdays because it is quieter and the masseur will spend more time with you.

I thought this thread is more for Home based masseurs review. I just want to add in 2 Homebased that i have been a while back but didn't have the time to put up.

Mr Ang (AMK) there was a break in bet my first visit. This year went again. Overall, Mr Ang as chatty as before even i asked him to let me rest. His strokes still firm and strong as before and tat's what i like when you are looking for no frills and good rub. Overall, value for money. He could do well if he stop being too chatty but at his current age, i guessed difficult to tell him that. I would recommend if you are looking for a quick inexpensive rub. Good thing is after finish, he don't rush you to leave.

Ethane (AMK), tried him partly because of so many good publicity of him by some people here. Place is not too bad. His room is clean and like what he mentioned on his blog. Massage strokes quite smooth but abit on the light side quiote similar to Eddie's type. Eddie has longer strokes though (his place is so far the best among homebased). Ethane is not chatty but can be a bit showoff at time but I think Ok to feel proudof their skills right! Overall, it is an experience. If you like more straight looking masseurs or hard massage, don't go there. if you are looking for soft and sensual massage, give him a try. As for whether him travelling overseas to perform massage, I didn't ask him.

I thought this thread is more for Home based masseurs review. I just want to add in 2 Homebased that i have been a while back but didn't have the time to put up.

Mr Ang (AMK) there was a break in bet my first visit. This year went again. Overall, Mr Ang as chatty as before even i asked him to let me rest. His strokes still firm and strong as before and tat's what i like when you are looking for no frills and good rub. Overall, value for money. He could do well if he stop being too chatty but at his current age, i guessed difficult to tell him that. I would recommend if you are looking for a quick inexpensive rub. Good thing is after finish, he don't rush you to leave.

Ethane (AMK), tried him partly because of so many good publicity of him by some people here. Place is not too bad. His room is clean and like what he mentioned on his blog. Massage strokes quite smooth but abit on the light side quiote similar to Eddie's type. Eddie has longer strokes though (his place is so far the best among homebased). Ethane is not chatty but can be a bit showoff at time but I think Ok to feel proudof their skills right! Overall, it is an experience. If you like more straight looking masseurs or hard massage, don't go there. if you are looking for soft and sensual massage, give him a try. As for whether him travelling overseas to perform massage, I didn't ask him.

Hi, care to share more details about this Mr Ang, Ethane and Eddie, as in their respective ages?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I think I can help here. Both Mr Ang and Ethane are residing around AMK area. Eddie is in Hougang.

Mr Ang speaks Mandarin only. If i am not wrong, he used to work for some foot reflex shop. I think, guess only, he is around late 50s. Matured and straight looking. He can be slightly flexible in timing if no one is behind you. Only problem talk too much that you can't relax but some of things he said meant well.

Ethane is more softie or some said "niang" type. He is around 40s. He claimed to work for some spa resort. He is strictly business type i.e 1hr means no more or wont share with you anything.

As for Eddie, he is doing part time but am not sure as I don't visit him anymore. The last time i visited, he place was very nicely done (balinese). Very friendly and accomodating guy. When he is doing part time, he will selective in his massage customers.

Both Eddie and Ethane are soft in massage no matter how hard you wanted the massage to be.

Is this what you are looking for? For address go to HML listing. They are all there.

Guest Ah Lian

As for Eddie, he is doing part time but am not sure as I don't visit him anymore. The last time i visited, he place was very nicely done (balinese). Very friendly and accomodating guy. When he is doing part time, he will selective in his massage customers.

I think Eddie is not so much doing massage now.. I used to visit him regular.. but for the past 1 year, he concentrates on his property business..Many time, tried to sms and book him but he can't make it. so sad! :huh:

I came across 1 or 2 massage parlour in Excelsior Hotel near Funan. Anyone been there before ? Report.

I believed previous threads have mentioned 1 place. He also advertised here. Reviews wasn't positive. Refer back massage 7 or 6, you should be able to find.