Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore? (Non Gay)

2226 replies to this topic

#201 Bennni

Bennni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

Is health Spa still in business?

#202 coolman

coolman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:00 PM

Again . To remind u these are str estab . Pls refrain from doing funny things .

Health spa fitness
i been this spa for about 5 times? I suggest to go for rub back or massage together with entry. They will lock ur valuable at the counter and a locker key. Go into the lockerroom and the attendent will give u shorts. He will put ur shoes on the wall shelves according to ur number. U can Put on ur shorts if u want and proceed to the bath zone past the vanity section. There u find the sinks and toilet and moving forward is a open shower concept where u can shower clean . Again showering with shorts or nude is up to ur level of comfort. Beside the shower is a towel shelf where u can dry up urself and also another locker inside here where ppl usually lock their handphones. Next is the steamroom and u can either pull a towel with u inside, so that u can lay on the hot marble. Again no body cares if u are doing lying down nude or performing a yoga lesson inside. Outside the steamroom, there's 2 curtains , that's for rubbing back Service.

The backrub is not bad .. U lie nude on the bed. He will use water hose with warm water and wrap his hand with a towel . Soap u up and start to rub ur whole body . Scrub the dirt off every part. It's quite nice like u are well man handled and he kneal n rub every part of u. So pampered. He wash ur pte part as well and I cannot resist that I stand as he is soaping me all over when I face up.

Beside the steamroom is the hot sauna with glass window facing the pools. Not much privacy but ppl also go in nude usually for convience as it's beside the jacuZzi. There are 3 pools. The jacuZzi with lying deck chairs inside.. Alot of chlorine! The ice pool .. Very icy and the normal hot pool. Inbetween the pool will have ppl lying or sitting on the marble for small talks and rest .

There's a attendant always there to maintain the place. It's very clean here. Again if u find fellowmates plu there , pls do not disturb or follow them like gay sauna. They may be businessman with clients or jus need privacy space .

Out of the bath zone . U can pick ur new pair of shorts and robe and move to the recreation area. Here u see woman attendant which brings u out of ur little nude men fantasy . U can order food n drinks as u like which is decent zhu tzar. Eat all u want . It's free. Following that is the reading couch with tv. Beside it is a very big dark theatre screen with big couch n personal headset where ppl usually fall asleep.

Behind the theatre are the massage room. Massage are done in a big communal dim room. Otherwise so if u ask for aroma therapy massage. There are male massuer. Benny is good. The massuer there are pretty good.

After ur massage u can do any of the above again? 3-4 hr pass very fast. This place is spacious , clean and the service is professional. Mostly middle age man. Some Caucasians.

Be careful if u don't like reused combs etc. I want to keep the comb as it's wasted to throw and I think the attendant say can't take as they will recycle. Yikes!

Health Spa already closed!

#203 -Spa-

-Spa-
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:05 PM

So sad.. Why close ? Then Benny now where?
Been in sg really so sad .

Any confirmation on Capella usage of sauna facilities for non guest ?

#204 coolman

coolman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

So sad.. Why close ? Then Benny now where?
Been in sg really so sad .

Any confirmation on Capella usage of sauna facilities for non guest ?

Owner owed lots of debt & then commit suicide. It's in the news.
Benny now working at Cozy Spa @ Marina Country Club. But not doing rub back.

Capella need to use that spa service then can use the facilities. High end spa.

#205 keagan29

keagan29

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:24 AM

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=LLh3p-C748-

anyone else have fantasy to do as what the guy did in the vid.

#206 starzyne

starzyne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

hmm... not sure if i have missed out anything but i went through the 5 pages here but no one has posted any reviews on the Willow Stream Spa at the Swissotel Stamford/Fairmont.

Anyone has been there n how is the spa like? happening? hehehe... :D

#207 -GG-

-GG-
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:17 AM

Hi

Anyone know if Health Spa is re-open ?

#208 -Bnova-

-Bnova-
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

Any place to recommend? Will like to try this Thursday.

#209 -ben-

-ben-
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:38 PM

The Korean sauna looks quite nice to relax

http://www.zeusdios.kr

is a restaurant cum sauna. So can eat Korean fried chicken and relax in the hot pool. haha

is there gay ppl? so can stay over night?

#210 -Justme-

-Justme-
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:56 AM

I'm planning to be at Spring Spa this Wednesday afternoon. Anyone wanna join me?

#211 -guest-

-guest-
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

Where is Spring spa, how much is the entrance fee/body massage or scrub ?

#212 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:31 PM

Where is Spring spa, how much is the entrance fee/body massage or scrub ?

Spring Spa is near Liang Court. With tax, entrance fee is about $42 for use of facilities. Not sure about cost of massage.

#213 lovechub_sg

lovechub_sg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:love chubs or stocky men.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:56 PM

is it happening at SpringSpa ?

I'm planning to be at Spring Spa this Wednesday afternoon. Anyone wanna join me?

#214 -Vale-

-Vale-
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:37 PM

Went to Damai Spa today and it was really happening for a Tuesday night! I came with a "straight spa" mindset and in the end had two JO sessions with two built and tanned hunks.!

#215 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

Went to Damai Spa today and it was really happening for a Tuesday night! I came with a "straight spa" mindset and in the end had two JO sessions with two built and tanned hunks.!

Do you need to be a member to enter Damai Spa, how much is the entrance fee / massage / scrub

#216 -boy2man-

-boy2man-
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

LOL... congrats!

#217 calv

calv

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

What about any happenings in G-Spa? I am wondering...

#218 gymcub

gymcub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

G-Spa definitely nothing happen.

All areas got attendants.

#219 calv

calv

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

hhmmm.... then which spa has the most happenings? I really am interested to visit one.... of cos with loads of happenings...

#220 recklessbootlegger

recklessbootlegger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

Do you need to be a member to enter Damai Spa, how much is the entrance fee / massage / scrub

Damai is part of grand hyatt. How do you get admission?

#221 -Vale-

-Vale-
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

You need to be either a guest of the hotel or member of the gym to gain admission. If not, you can book one of their spa treatment then you will be entitled for free admission to use the facilities. i think you can check the price list from their website..

#222 -guest-

-guest-
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:27 AM

is there gay ppl? so can stay over night?

Is Korea Sanua still in operation. I called but no one answer

#223 calv

calv

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:16 PM

Is Korea Sanua still in operation. I called but no one answer

I read somewhere that the Korea sauna is no longer in operation...

#224 rado980d

rado980d

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:20 PM

Walk passed spring spa at clarke quay. Has anyone try it. From their website. It seems like a str8 spa.. But the pictures of the place looks nice.

#225 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:17 AM

Well done ! Yeah, Damai is great, got JO twice in the steam room !!!
I'm hard just thinking of going back there...

#226 -guest-

-guest-
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

feel like going to Damai, but not a member. Any lobang.

By the way, is Y-club still in operation ?

#227 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:13 AM

Was at Willow Stream spa today for a massage (very good but done by female therapist, they have no male masseur) and some steam room fun. The place is definitely cruisy but not a lot of happening. Guys keep their towels on or even swmisuits, and I did not see anyone nude in the jacuzzi. Just one guy was showing off as much cock as I was (I was super horny so all legs open !) and we started to JO but he wasn't into touching, just watching, so we left it before any happy end could happen !!
Overall a bit disappponting. Maybe I was there too early, but I really prefer Damai, much better looking guys showing off and a lot of action in the steam !! :)

#228 -sucker for nude spa-

-sucker for nude spa-
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

Anyone try this SPRING SPA at Clarke Quay..

Walked passed that day.. and saw their poster at the lift lobby.. It is along the stretch of Watering hose.
Check out their website and found that it is a str8 spa.. but the sauna pictures.. and the shower looks cool.

http://www.springspa...sg/s-sauna.html

#229 ten

ten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hi Guest

My apology for the wrong info. I tried to find out but couldn't get the correct number. I am not too sure whether they are still around as it has been sometimes since my last visit.

Drop me your email and if I have any news I will update you through email.

Hi all

In response to my earlier post on Golden Finger Spa and that the number is no longer available; i have make a trip down last week. It is now call "Regency Health Spa". The concept is similar to Golden Finger Spa but slightly more expensive.

1. It is a spa for guys only (not a gay spa)
2. The cost is $68 with a 30 mins thai massage by thai aunties
3. It came with a free flow of foods and drinks (food include mix veg rice, Ho fun, fried malay noodles, fried rice, etc) (personally the food is just so so)
4. Come with a warm pool and 2 hot pools, steam room.
5. Address is 298 Jln Besar #03-01, Tel 6298 2949
6. Good to bring biz partners for relaxation.

Thanks

#230 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:26 AM

Hi

Is there any promotion for body scrub and massage at spa/massag centre around chinatown, like as Relexy, Water Spa, M2, NF or newly open one. Any of these give happen ending,JO free ?

#231 MeowPrince

MeowPrince

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
  • Interests:photography, travel, cats, food, and a lot more

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:29 PM

anyone try remede spa b4?

forming LINE Photography interest group <---- please PM me

#232 -guest-

-guest-
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

Any promotion during this chinese new year periods

#233 calv

calv

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

Visited Willow Stream Spa.... many people around, but nothing happening... hhmm.... has anyone been to Spring Spa?

#234 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

Hi all

In response to my earlier post on Golden Finger Spa and that the number is no longer available; i have make a trip down last week. It is now call "Regency Health Spa". The concept is similar to Golden Finger Spa but slightly more expensive.

1. It is a spa for guys only (not a gay spa)
2. The cost is $68 with a 30 mins thai massage by thai aunties
3. It came with a free flow of foods and drinks (food include mix veg rice, Ho fun, fried malay noodles, fried rice, etc) (personally the food is just so so)
4. Come with a warm pool and 2 hot pools, steam room.
5. Address is 298 Jln Besar #03-01, Tel 6298 2949
6. Good to bring biz partners for relaxation.

Thanks

Hi Ten, Thank you for the info, do you have any idea are they providing 抓根 therapy? Please advise. Thanks.

#235 -Johnny-

-Johnny-
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:57 AM

Any guys going to spring spa today as in Friday afternoon at around 2pm??

#236 -Seekcompany-

-Seekcompany-
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:19 PM

Any guys going to spring spa today as in Friday afternoon at around 2pm??

Where is spring spa?

#237 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

Dear Seekcompany, go to page 4 post #176 of this topic. It will answer yr qn. <_<

#238 sumblue2003

sumblue2003

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:22 AM

Saw in 3 Feb newpaper, Health club renamed as Spa 1.

#239 -spa-

-spa-
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:01 PM

Yes i saw that It has change ownership , HS change to named Spa 1
Apparently the pictures are the same on newspaper.. any one been back to the same spa? its the massage and service staff as good?

#240 -baliwater-

-baliwater-
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

Anyone going to Spring Spa tonight?

#241 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

So is Spring Spa happening?? I mean, can we meet guys for fun there?

#242 -nudie-

-nudie-
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:41 AM

Spa-One is open at grandlink square. Went to check out last night. Not much happening. Mainly uncles floating around. There was one quite steamy guy walking around and the only one nude in the jacuzzi and steam room.

#243 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

Spa-One is open at grandlink square. Went to check out last night. Not much happening. Mainly uncles floating around. There was one quite steamy guy walking around and the only one nude in the jacuzzi and steam room.

Where is Grandlink square?

#244 calv

calv

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:03 PM

Grandlink Square is at Gulliemard Road... So, does that mean that there's not much happenings at Spa-One?

#245 -Nudie-

-Nudie-
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:05 PM

Grandlink Square is at Gulliemard Road... So, does that mean that there's not much happenings at Spa-One?

Might go check out spring spa tmw lunchtime. I personally don't care to be in the nude at any of these spas. It is after all a bath house.

#246 rado980d

rado980d

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

Might go check out spring spa tmw lunchtime. I personally don't care to be in the nude at any of these spas. It is after all a bath house.

Hi Nudie,

Do share with us your experience.. I would like to visit Spring Spa one of this day as well.

#247 jogger

jogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

I'm going to Spa One (ex Health Spa) today at around 4.30pm. Anyone wants to join?

So horny today...hoping to see some hot nudes

#248 lovechub_sg

lovechub_sg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:love chubs or stocky men.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:43 PM

didnt know Spa-1 got actions

I'm going to Spa One (ex Health Spa) today at around 4.30pm. Anyone wants to join?

So horny today...hoping to see some hot nudes

#249 -Nudie-

-Nudie-
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:51 AM

Hi
Been out of town for a while as travelling for biz. Didn't get a chance to provide review update. Will be going to the Spring Spa this Sat around 12. Seeing whether anyone want to join me???

#250 sebamed

sebamed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:14 PM

i went hotspa before and the people there all religiously wear the shorts provided... i'm surprised people actually go nude in Spa1!