- - - - -

Taipei Hot Spring

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 -Bob-

-Bob-
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:30 AM

Will be visiting taipei, and want to go to a gay friendly hot spring there. I read that 川湯 is a popular place. is that easy to get to? Any other places closer to MTR station (new bietou)? what is the best time to go? i can only go on THU or FRI.

How about other gay friendly places/bar in the city? any recommendation?

#2 minichub

minichub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

Will be visiting taipei, and want to go to a gay friendly hot spring there. I read that 川湯 is a popular place. is that easy to get to? Any other places closer to MTR station (new bietou)? what is the best time to go? i can only go on THU or FRI.

depending on the type of hot spring u want ...
populated with chubs or slims?

#3 -Bob-

-Bob-
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

In terms of hot spring, something outdoor will be nice.

As for guys, just average regular or slim one is guy.

#4 Bennni

Bennni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:58 PM

To go 川湯 is very easy. U should go to Shipai Station instead of Beitou Station. After that, take a taxi to 川湯. All taxi at Shipai would know how to go 川湯. And it cost only about $120NT, which is less than $5 SGD.

Best time to go 川湯 is after 7 pm, the later the better. :)

#5 -Bob-

-Bob-
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

Sorry, but a stupid question, how do i get back to the Shipai station? is there taxi readily available?

To go 川湯 is very easy. U should go to Shipai Station instead of Beitou Station. After that, take a taxi to 川湯. All taxi at Shipai would know how to go 川湯. And it cost only about $120NT, which is less than $5 SGD.

Best time to go 川湯 is after 7 pm, the later the better. :)

#6 Bennni

Bennni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

Shipai station is one of the mrt station. There is a long q of taxi at every mrt station. Just tell the driver u wan to go chuan tang.

Sorry, but a stupid question, how do i get back to the Shipai station? is there taxi readily available?

#7 -guest-

-guest-
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

Shipai station is one of the mrt station. There is a long q of taxi at every mrt station. Just tell the driver u wan to go chuan tang.

He is asking how to get back from chuan tang to shipai station.

#8 Bennni

Bennni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

It's very easy. When u r leaving, just ask the lady at the reception to help u call for a taxi. This service is free of charge.

He is asking how to get back from chuan tang to shipai station.

#9 -collegen31-

-collegen31-
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:47 PM

hi,

how much does it cost if i am at chuang tang back to xi meng ding by taxi after 12am? I am worried i will miss the train...

#10 -tick tock-

-tick tock-
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:22 AM

what's the etiquette like at 川湯? naked or trunks required? is it exclusively gay? need to bring own towel? and i heard some hot spring need to bring own padlock for the locker? what about 川湯?

besides 川湯, are there any gay hot spring around?