Male HQ

Top And Btm Roles... Silent Rules?

chapapa

Something to think about...

Top and btms, ask yourself this.

Who is the one that normally initiates sex? t/b?

Who is the one that lubes the btm? t/b?

Who is the one that cleans up for the btm? t/b?

To cuddles after sex? t/b?

Here is mine views:(I am btm)

Who is the one that normally initiates sex? Either

Who is the one that lubes the btm? t

Who is the one that cleans up for the btm? t

To cuddle after sex? b

But then in reality:

Who is the one that lubes the btm? b

Who is the one that cleans up for the btm? b

To cuddles after sex? t

Just wanted to know if there is a silent rule like the top is supposed to clean the up the btm etc... not judging just want to hear comments and views.

Do add if you have any other questions too! Will be good to get things out of the chest!

Cause I feel it is confusing sometimes cause I don't know what they are thinking... :unsure:

I always say I am a lazy top who likes an active bottom ... as in to take the initiative to seduce me ... I like the kind of feeling being seduce lor ... the rest all depends ... sometimes the btm will prefer to lube himself ... sometimes the top ... there is no hard and fast rule though there are some more common behaviours for top and bottom but not to be taken as the rule.

Trust is more important than monogamy. - Savage Garden, Affirmation

Nothing is cast in stone. If you are with someone in bed and both of you are horny and wants to enjoy the sex, who cares if top or bottom lube, clean you, etc. What is the point if u do all the preparation work but the sex sucks and vice versa.

There will be a party that will be passive or active. If you feel like being active, then be active. If you feel that you want to be passive, then be passive and let the other party take charge. There is no right or wrong.

Stop trying to expect or anticipate what your partner MUST do or MUST NOT do. Both of you are in the room, if the moods calls for you to lie on him after sex, just do it. It's between the 2 of you. If you feels like lubing yourself, then lube, etc. Why must there be 'rules' to govern how top or btm have sex?

Too much 'thinking' during sex, kills the spontaneity and the fun. Just fxxk and enjoy the fxxking, stop second guessing!

another one :

everyone want to meet but no place,expect others to have place

but yet refuse to travel

headache!!!!

Yes, alot of guys in SG have a warped sense of distance. The other party must be on the same block/floor as him. Anything 'further' than that is "too far".

Edited by jayy

i don't believe who should do this & that, but more to the characters of the person, is he selfish, tender & considerate enough,

of cos the chemistry too, if i comfortable with the person, would like to hug him nude to sleep / rest on my chests after the session :)

Edited by snowball

I always say I am a lazy top who likes an active bottom ... as in to take the initiative to seduce me ... I like the kind of feeling being seduce lor ... the rest all depends ... sometimes the btm will prefer to lube himself ... sometimes the top ... there is no hard and fast rule though there are some more common behaviours for top and bottom but not to be taken as the rule.

talking about lazy top, u btms out there got any experiences with top who expect u to sit on him and fxxk yourself?

dun be surprised he even sms while u are doing that.

hahaha

talking about lazy top, u btms out there got any experiences with top who expect u to sit on him and fxxk yourself?

dun be surprised he even sms while u are doing that.

hahaha

I would normally playing with my i-phone "angry-bird" game while the btm sitting and sliding up and down.

The party who loves more will do any and every thing.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

My bf just asked me to lube myself wet wet when he wanna fxxk. After he cum, he went to toilet pee and wash while I clean up my ass. After that he will come to cuddle me in the bed. We never thot of who should do what, this repeats every time we make love.

Agree. Who do chasing have to show he willing to do every thing.

I am btm if got people chase then I must enjoy to become lazy and only enjoy his service. If he not happy then tell him never mind bye bye. Then he very scared :lol:

But like marriage, when I like him become fb then he very active during sex, rim, lub, condom, pushing all he do. After sex I cleanup for him after he fxxked me. We don't want cuddle. Only drinking beer then bye bye. If he want 2nd round then he active on my body again.

We never cuddle or kiss because don't want to too close.

haha true. gorgeous btms i will not just help him lube up, but it will b a whole process of ass-worshipping starting with some hot rimming, then fingering with lots of lube when i'll massage his prostate as he sucks on my cock, before his ass is finally ready to receive my cock.

not so gorgeous ones, i'll just get him to lube up himself hehe.

Guest Fit Uncle

haha true. gorgeous btms i will not just help him lube up, but it will b a whole process of ass-worshipping starting with some hot rimming, then fingering with lots of lube when i'll massage his prostate as he sucks on my cock, before his ass is finally ready to receive my cock.

not so gorgeous ones, i'll just get him to lube up himself hehe.

Got chased by a young fit guy. Finally decided to give in though he was not my cup of tea and expected him to do most of the hard work.

Well, he did very eagerly. Licking me from head to toe and massaging every inch of my body for a long time. For the good service, I finally opened my legs to let him lick my hole and get it wet ready for him to penetrate me. He got the message and was very thoughtful to lick and finger me for a long time to make sure I will not feel painful.

Unfortunately for him as he rubbed his cock on my groin getting it ready to penetrate, suddenly he ejaculated on my thigh :oops: :P All that efforts wasted and he was so embarrassed that he quickly ran off. Felt so funny with my legs up and my hole well lubed and fingered and a pool of hot cum on my thigh, feeling left high and dry.

By that time almost nobody left. :(

i don't believe who should do this & that, but more to the characters of the person, is he selfish, tender & considerate enough,

of cos the chemistry too, if i comfortable with the person, would like to hug him nude to sleep / rest on my chests after the session :)

true true, i agree with this. its all about the chemistry i feel. and not about who do what. i mean different people have different ways of doing the same thing mah. and there isnt a ground rule on having sexs, cause if there was, then we will all be attending classes for it. =)

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...
On 11/2/2010 at 9:26 AM, chapapa said:

Something to think about...

Top and btms, ask yourself this.

Who is the one that normally initiates sex? t/b?

Who is the one that lubes the btm? t/b?

Who is the one that cleans up for the btm? t/b?

To cuddles after sex? t/b?

Here is mine views:(I am btm)

Who is the one that lubes the btm? t

Who is the one that cleans up for the btm? t

To cuddle after sex? b

But then in reality:

Who is the one that lubes the btm? b

Who is the one that cleans up for the btm? b

To cuddles after sex? t

Just wanted to know if there is a silent rule like the top is supposed to clean the up the btm etc... not judging just want to hear comments and views.

Do add if you have any other questions too! Will be good to get things out of the chest!

Cause I feel it is confusing sometimes cause I don't know what they are thinking... :unsure:

These days the millennials dun want to do anything except stare at their phone.  The older one does everything.  If two millennials, they'll just go sit in coffee shop and order expensive pumpkin spice latte and stare at phone. If at home, they'll just bc ape marijuana flavored while watching Netflix. What top what bottom, they don't even know how to socialize!

Aiyo doesnt matter don't be so systematic...any roles can just help each other what is the big deal. Both got dicks....if you expect someone to do it all for you...change your penis to vagina....even women also help each other with men....

You need to remember it take 2 hands to claps....intiate etc...  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.