Male HQ

How does anyone determine their role in bed ? - Are You Top, Btm Or Flexi? Which Role Should I Be? (Compiled)

yishun

Top? Btm? Vers? or .....??  

618 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ...... (PICK ONE ONLY)

• Top only
    • Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom only
    • I don't do anal...

This poll is closed to new votes

Currently I'm flexi but would like to be bottom if my hot,charming dream guy comes along.Currently my prince charming did not appeared.So I'm spared with it for the time being.

i used to be bottom, then flex, then top.

now i don't do anal sex anymore, no desire to be either top or bottom. is that strange?

is not strange, just that your preference have changed.

I guess being a bottom for me is a state of mind, sometimes i wanted to be fxxk, but when actually presented with the chance, i end up being the top :P

also, i guess a lot of us started out as bottom then graduate to top then decide to be flexi to enjoy both way :-)

Guest PingPongBall

Most of the time when ppl said they are flexi, i will automatic relate them as bottom, i dunno why, also... cos i have encountered many btm who is so shy to tell ppl that they are btm, so they just simple use "Flexi" to cover all. And there is some tactic to know whether they are Top btm or flex, when you ask them, they answer in a very sure manner that they are top, it really mean that they are top, if they hesitate, mean that they might be flexi, but if they hesitate and said out the word "Flexi", most of the time is Btm... anyone got such observation?

Most of the time when ppl said they are flexi, i will automatic relate them as bottom, i dunno why, also... cos i have encountered many btm who is so shy to tell ppl that they are btm, so they just simple use "Flexi" to cover all. And there is some tactic to know whether they are Top btm or flex, when you ask them, they answer in a very sure manner that they are top, it really mean that they are top, if they hesitate, mean that they might be flexi, but if they hesitate and said out the word "Flexi", most of the time is Btm... anyone got such observation?

haha, yes i do agreed with you. some of the guy tell me they are flexi, in the end, they enjoy being btm more :-)

well I have not experienced anal sex before. I only enjoy oral sex. so I don't know if I am top.flexi or btm. But eveytime when someone is sucking me and try to finger me, I reject fingering as I don't enjoy it. I can't imaging putting a dick in , that will be painful.

So does that mean I am a top ? any advice ?

well I have not experienced anal sex before. I only enjoy oral sex. so I don't know if I am top.flexi or btm. But eveytime when someone is sucking me and try to finger me, I reject fingering as I don't enjoy it. I can't imaging putting a dick in , that will be painful.

So does that mean I am a top ? any advice ?

a Top have to be someone who like to TOP others.

So u r probably : not a bottom, not yet a top :P

LOL

Me too........used to be flexi with my ex.

But after a good session with a top, I turn to btm toally now and

enjoy the role.

Anyone wanna take me.........hehe??

cheers,

wow, i am so supprised that most of you here that claim to be flexi had the same thinking as myself. Depands on who I am with. At time a am btm and at time I want to be btm.

autoerect when u ask such question inside here, I think more of the ppl would want to have sex with u.

Riko maybe the dream guy of yours is not here yet, that is why u feel so?

hi all

i am new here too.

to me,

top or bottom is more a state of mind.

as in,

if i like to take care of a person,

i am the top.

and if i like being cared for,

i am a bottom.

anyone shares the same idea?

btw,

looking for someone experienced to try being topped.

:twisted:

hmmm...interesting.

As i always told my friends that, when u meet up with some ppl. What is the 1st impression make make u to feel that he is T/B/F?

To me, some ppl look like B to me, of cos i will grant their wish....hehehe

of cos there r some ppl that i willing to be their B also.

So far, no one can make me feel want to be Flex.....anyone out there?

hehehe......

to me,

top or bottom is more a state of mind.

as in,

if i like to take care of a person,

i am the top.

and if i like being cared for,

i am a bottom.

anyone shares the same idea?

agreed that top or bottom is a state of mind.

however, even if care for the person, u can still be a bottom in bed and vice versa :P basically its how u felt at the time in bed.

sometimes the love is so strong, u want your partner to top you as a way to "connect" you two :P

I prefer my partner to be Flex, so we get to enjoy best of both world :-)

wow, i am so supprised that most of you here that claim to be flexi had the same thinking as myself. Depands on who I am with. At time a am btm and at time I want to be btm.

autoerect when u ask such question inside here, I think more of the ppl would want to have sex with u.

Riko maybe the dream guy of yours is not here yet, that is why u feel so?

Urm... I already AM with my dream guy. He's not into anal as well. So, I guess it died down with his influence.

To male gays, top and bottom are not only emotional roles, they are sexual roles as well.

For lesbians, it's different, because well, they lack these appendages known as penises.

I'm sort of in a relationship right now (or soon I hope) and I have to say that I am emotionally top, yet physically bottom.

And I'm sure quite alot of couples have this configuration...? Maybe not alot, but there should be a number.

Urm... I already AM with my dream guy. He's not into anal as well. So, I guess it died down with his influence.

Does that mean that both of you not having annal sex? No offences, will this relationship last w/o it? DO share your point of view with us. I always had this question at the back of my mind and hope to get some answers.

personally i think a guy can be satisfied easily, it can be a good blowjob or even a good handjob. Thus even at the adsence of anal, a couple can still maintain the relationship.

also while sex is impt, it is not all in a relationship. there are always non-sexual aspect that the couple can indulge in.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Does that mean that both of you not having annal sex? No offences, will this relationship last w/o it? DO share your point of view with us. I always had this question at the back of my mind and hope to get some answers.

Well, we do have anal sex sometimes, but very little. We're happy just getting to have sex. We're more interested in the love aspect.

I wasn't much of an anal person. Neither is he. So, doesn't really matter to us. Lesbians can't anal, but yet they can maintain a longer relationship than most gays. Which makes you wonder...

Does the need to have sex affect the length of gay relationships?

So chubbybear, does your bf know what you sacrficed for him? Or does he likes fxxking you because fxxking a top turns many people on?

I know some people like fxxking married guys because theoretically the married ones are supposed to be tops. But then some married ones come out to play only because they can never get their asses serviced at home. No matter what you can disguise to get married, you can never control that itch when it hits you. Then when you finally finds a good top to service you, the relieve is soooo good that you want him to make it last longest because you don't know when you can get to do it again. That's why married men are such good bottoms, they are like the 7th month hungry ghosts for sex.

But then again, they are only after sex and nothingelse. He can be a total slut for that moment and let you totally use his body. After he is sexually satisfied, he can act like a totally different person. He'll never call again for weeks then suddenly he calls and sounded very urgent and begged to meet again. All that noise he makes in bed begging you to fxxk him harder and harder sounded so unusual because he seemed to be asking to be punished for his naughtiness and yet he's enjoying it like some people enjoy s&m.

No wonder they are so popular.

Guest Marriedman Killer

no true. 9 out of 10 married man i met is Top. I ask them before, why still come out to f* a guy when u can do it with your wife, most of them their reply is actually F* a guy ios so much different from a girl. Only a man know what another man needs. Recently just hooked by another young married man, he is a damn good F*er, can F* for 2 hours and not shooting. Made me tired like hell. :D :clap:

Hi Flexi... do you have something against married men? Or are you calling a grape sour because you have not tried one? heehee.. just kidding...

No my man is not what you describe.. we have been together for coming to 2 yrs and we spend every saturday together. It may not be for sex.. we just enjoyed each others company. shopping, unch, dinner.... and we meet up once or twice during week days as well when his time permits. and no... we dun have sex every time we meet up!

oh.. he doen't do btm as well... not like what you think! :lol:

lastly... yes he does know of my sacrifices to him... he knows it the first time he tried to enter me! the rest, i dun think i have to go into details....

Well, Top or Btm is a matter of preferences to my thinking. Anyone can be either at times, its just a matter of they want to or not.

I am mostly Top, only btm to my loves one.

:D

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

chubbybear, I have nothing against married men. Your one don't represent all. Of course not all are bottom but those I know are bottoms because they are giving hints before we clicked.

Most are about 50s and look very decent. But their cocks don't stay hard for long yet they take a longer time to cum. They find it difficult to stay hard long enough to finish their hubby duties. When his cock soften, he just fake orgasm and pull out. But they haven't cum and you can imagine their frustration and horniness being stuck on mid-sex. If he's lucky he may cum the next time, if not you can imagine the psychological pressure because the wife certainly knows he's either firing blank bullets or faking it.

After a few weeks of this, he is ready to explode if his cock still wilt in the middle of sex. After that he just want to put up his legs and get fxxked. No fear of performance anxiety. The naughtiness of submitting to another male, the massage of his enlarged prostate ( that blocked his ejeculation ), the kinkiness all helped to bring the excitement of sex to a boiling point. Compared to the stale sex at home, he'll give anything to do this with the right man. :oops:

Kinda of remind me of these type of men. would you know they are bottoms if they don't hint to you?

http://www.gay.jp/VJ/label/ssv/main/img/LL00315.jpg

But when they put up their legs like that how can you resist?

But don't be fooled by his submissiveness to you during sex. After he is satisfied, he'll be back to his usual self with his masculine mask on. :whistle: He is not your gf/bf who you can call anytime you need sex. Being indiscreet will scare him away quickly. He'll call you only when he needs it. Offering his body to you is reward enough for this unspoken relationship.

:hat:

hi flexi,

well said..... you certainly brought up some very good pointers here! :thumb:

but i normally dun wait for them to give hints.. i take the initiative instead! well this are solely for the "desserts" only. and i dun normally get to know if they are married or not because there is very little communications! only actions! hahaha...

But my soft spots is only for middle-age man and man with facial hairs! a little on the meaty side would be heaven!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Closet Btm

I am a closet bottom because only a few buddies know. Like many men, I started playing with men being top or mostly oral. Then I got more adventurous wanting to try new sexual sensations.

After many persuasions and anal massages from a trusted buddy, I gave in because he was so patient and caring while being persistent chasing me for more than 1 year. One day during his sensuous massage of my ass, I quietly looked into his eyes and shyly nodded. It was fantastic because he had already prepared my ass well. Not a trace of pain that I was so worried about. The feeling of getting fxxked was much better than the anal massages.

I was hooked. Everytime we meet, I can't wait for him to fxxk me. But he promised to keep my slutty behaviour in bed our secret. We experimented with all the different positions he can take me. It was heaven.

We have a few other sex buddies in our circle. With them we only play oral or handjob only. Because of my manly big size, nobody suspected I was a bottom. Till one day one of them kept calling me for play. I was too busy with my friend K to want more sex. But he said he had important news to tell me worth one sex play.

I went to his flat and we got naked in bed. He usually give very good blowjobs. As usual I let him do his thing. Then I asked him what about the news? He said my friend told him that I was a jian nan ren. That is what we jokingly call men who are bottoms. I was shocked and angry that my friend betrayed me. But he told me it is not my friend's fault because they got him drunk that night to make him talk. They already suspected the two of us are secretly doing anal sex and I was always acting so funny in front of him. Also we all are already experts in sex, of course they can see my ass was dilating.

Our understanding in this circle is that we only do mutually agreed sex. I am bottom does not mean I will let anybody fxxk me. But then my ass became open season. They can always ask and try their luck. I always said no. I prefer to keep to my friend.

Unfortunately one of them was more cunning than I thought. One of the reason we had this sex circle was that we can borrow place to play from some of the men who own their own place. That save a lot of money and trouble. One day we borrowed the place of our friend D because he said he's going KL that weekend. We thought we had the whole flat for the weekend and we thought we fxxk while watching p--n on his DVD. We were fxxking in his hall and I was moaning like a slut as usual. Suddenly we realised that he was behind us and watching! He's also totally naked.

We froze and wondered what to do. Of course we had sex even orgies with him and others before so being naked was not the problem. It's the slutty things we said during sex that's really embarrassing. You know lah, aiyoh I even remember my friend saying he will rape me in front of our buddies and I even replying that if he don't value me then I also let the others rape me. Then he pretend to imitate some of buddies including D.

So he heard everything and smiling. He joined in and we were too surprised to react. My friend saw his cock already had condom on so it's understood what D wanted. I looked at my friend wondering what he will do. He simply relinquished his position and got off. D then nodded to thank him and simply slipped into me and started fxxking away.

I can immediately feel the difference. After having fxxked me so many times, K tend to be less than energetic sometimes. But I was a fresh fxxk to D and oh boy was he so turned on. He's like a fxxk toy with new batteries and oh boy can he fxxk really hard. What's more, he was deliberately trying to outdo my friend K. Though I didn't really wanted it at first but by now my ass was burning me up. I looked at K and he nodded back. I could then relax and enjoy myself finally.

For that whole weekend, we had continuous sex 3-somes. When it was all over, I sensed that my relationship with K changed. I was disappointed that he relinquished me to D just like that yet I was thrilled by the sex with D. K was married and he must be relieved that we don't get too involved or maybe he's got bored with me somewhat. Still we three kept our orgy from the others. I think K and D wanted to have my ass only for themselves. I was not too keen to let others know the way I was being sexually dominated.

Unfortunately after all that I became even more adventurous sexually. I won't do it with more men from our circle because it's very humiliating to be passed around like candy. Our occasional orgies were usually simple circle jerks and orals while watching DVDs. There's never any anal sex involved because nobody wanted to be the bitch.

So when I feel very horny, I'll do it with strangers. But that's seldom because I was usually fully booked by K and D for anal sex and the others for casual orals.

one bad things in the group sex is when u in group, you can't really choose who u like to play with, it is all abt "team work"... they may get offended.

I tried orgy in my younger day before. but not succeeded.

I happen to attend one orgy in serangoon area, once the owner open his door, his face got lot of marks, something like chicken pot. Me quickily find an stupid excuse to say i find a wrong place and run away.. hahaha... that was in my youth day.

one bad things in the group sex is when u in group, you can't really choose who u like to play with, it is all abt "team work"... they may get offended.

I tried orgy in my younger day before. but not succeeded.

I happen to attend one orgy in serangoon area, once the owner open his door, his face got lot of marks, something like chicken pot. Me quickily find an stupid excuse to say i find a wrong place and run away.. hahaha... that was in my youth day.

I also not suitable for orgies coz I will just stick to the person I like and ignore the rest. Unless all are hunks then I will be too busy.

Haha. :P

Guest Closet Btm

Forgot to tell you all cubken, I live in Ipoh. Here very quiet. At night got nothing to do. Drink kopi drink bear only.

We are secret group but don't think everytime we have sex. Only when very bored then I sometimes go and drink with them.

Here have no sauna we have to go KL or Penang then have. It is also better because we don't dare go sauna here.

Talking about top or btm after I write my story....something very funny happened. Last Saturday I heard people talking Leo in Penang is very happening. I drive down to go look see...really very happenning...

Funny thing is I saw that uncle again. That one I write about in the other topic. Must be more than 5 years ago that we meet at KL. He looked older but still very nice. I think he forgot me already. I follow him then we go dark room he touched me so I wait for him to touch my backside... he pull my hand to touch his backside. I so surprised so I touched...he make a bit of noise...no need to say he already bottom...

We go look for room but the rooms all full, very busy. He say if I want can do him in dark room or even toilet. We try dark room but so many people there and disturb us. He don't mind some peole very rude anyhow touch ....even finger my hole make me itchy there also. Then someone use handphone to shine at us. This uncle really don't mind but I scared the phone got camera...I quickly stopped and we put towel on...really want to beat that rude man.

No choice we go to find place to rest..the place is brighter...suddenly he laughed...no wonder he think he know me...now he remember...man with the condom in his hole...right? I laughed also...shhh..don't tell people..shh..you also don't tell people I also btm

Where is his friend?...he say only good friend ..lucky he not here then he can enjoy better...I ask him why...he say you know lah you let your friend know you are bottom or not...wait they always disturb you...tiu si fatt...now you top already?...I say I flexi...now he bottom also or flexi ?...he say he is flexi also....but sometimes get tiu si fatt very song..you so manly also no shy let men tiu...he think like that he also go and try...song is very song but very shy....you know lah so old already....people still fxxk you like lo hai long...

The rest you know lah...we talk about sex but eyes looking...this big nice man looking at us..sitting nearby like listening to us...we wink to each other...he want I also want how..? we smile at him..he come over...we talk cock a bit together then try to find this man top or bottom...lucky he is top...he hear us talk he know we bottoms otherwise he won't be interested...he want to tiu us...who want to try him...very direct...both also can ..want to try or not...he very strong...

I feel excited..can be fun...one top 2 bottoms....that uncle look at me???he say he don't want....I don't care what he think...I say I want...he pull me to outside then tell me we flexi can take turn to fxxk...I told him I more bottom flexi....but since you people don't know me I tell you true..actually I quite disappointed he is bottom...don't know how to explain...he let people touch him in darkroom is quite cheap....alamak I also not better but sex is like that cannot reason one..all feeling...

He smiling say I quite kinky cheap slut...I say want enjoy don't act tough..how? want or not? he nod head...we go inside nod head to the man...then we asked all rooms full how? don't say darkroom...we don't like..

He say we go out book hotel room also can...we all agree some more got privacy..he drive..we follow to a nice hotel....can shower clean before play...

this man really good top, he not afriad to rimmed us...I hug and kissed with the uncle...he joking say like that is lesbian....open our legs let him finger us...one hand in each hole...one arrow 2 birds...I think now so easy buy gay DVD...people copy sex from DVD also...sex is quickly fxxking...he want to acting showing like DVD....like he is p--n director...he make us lay on bedside..he slapped our backsides, pinched our nini, pinched our cheeks like we are babies...

then we find we forgot to take condoms from sauna...die...how?..he ask us..want to try without condom or not? we say cannot...he say he very clean...his sperm inside our hai not get us pregnant..we fedup he talk like that to us...no respect...hai lah.. tiu lah...finger anyhow poke us...

then we together catch him then say like that we fxxk him no condom he want or not?I try to finger his hole..hehe very nice and really very tight....but got a bit of smelly...he fight back get loose...

He is very sporting never get angry to us...like that is our loss...see..his cock is very hard..very solid...very true..we compare cocks..me and that uncle cocks hard but like a bit rubber..his like stone so hard...compare holes...he can poke 3 fingers inside us...we can only poke one finger inside his...

he very sporting...let us poke even if he feel pain...he say never mind...last time we are also like him...he is gay also so one day he also sure get fxxked...he don't look down on bottoms like some people...we all gay family...waah very nice man....the uncle hug and kissed him like very happy to hear him say that....I understand also some tops are really bastards..

then the uncle say he got got condoms in his car...he can go get..now then he tell us...we hammer his backside playfully...he say not fair he has to dress and go out...maybe we have also never say...he is gone...I get to enjoy the rimming slow and hot...his tongue so wet and hot I almost want to cum..he start to lick my body everywhere...even my ears so ticklist...but the uncle come back very fast with 1 pack of 10 condoms even lub also...so much...he say just in case...the top say he want him to die..hero also cannot 10 times one night...the best he try is 5 times only...5 times??? waah that is strong, the uncle and me smile to each other...

the top say to be fair he will do the uncle first...I say like that I how? eat myself? the uncle say free tiger show...can anyhow touch somemore...what to do...I take the top cock and slowly help him go inside...hehe first time can see so closeup...the lub leakking out to my hand...wet...can even see the inside skin come out when the top move out...waah DVD also not so clear...I help to hold his legs higher...I bend to kiss the uncle...but the top tell me not to block because he want to see uncle's face then he know got pain or not or fxxk harder or not...I see the uncle got pain looking in his face also...the top go slowly...then the uncle slowly say do hard...the top fxxked harder...I looked so close hear and see everything.. now even the water cominng out of the uncle hole is like toothpaste got a bit bubbles and quite white...got a bit of nice smell like mushroom...can even hear theji ji ji sound when cock go in out of the hole...can see the uncle's hole flesh turn out follow the cock come out..I so steamed...2 men fxxking so exciting..

now the 2 of them sweating lucky got aircon..then the top see me watching got nothing to do...he say want try sandwich? he top..me middle..uncle bottom..I say can try...then I put on condom my cock already very hard but my hole even more itchy...he take out his cock and changed to new condom...very good he very healthy careful...slowly he push me to go inside the uncle hole...

he enter me from behind and suddenly I feel the pain...the uncle can see my pain...he kissed me and shhhh me...never mind never mind you will be song soon...ren...ren...starting getting tiu by man is like that...

ahhhh aiyah...the top move too fast...my backside like want to split....the uncle look at my face...ren..ren....the top already too excited to care..he banged and banged...I try to relax but difficult because I also want to move to fxxk the uncle...damn pain...so long never get fxxked I forgot the pain can be so bad...the unlce tell the top....tai lo ah slowly I think he's is very pained...the top slowed down...slowly I feel better...slowly I can relax feel good...he fxxk me I fxxk down...I move out, he move out but very troublesome..after a while we don't know what we are doing just anyhow...

Slowly we find best if I keep still a bit, let the top fxxk my hole and the bottom fxxk my cock....waahh slowly I so song....I shout I want to cum....the top pumped harder and faster till we all sweating...I cummed like mad my body cold shake..the top still fxxking me till I feel a bit pain...the top shout he cumming...we all fall together in flesh mountain...

After a while..we rested...the top get up...I get off the uncle...he say he still not cum...how..? The top say hand gun can or not? uncle say not fair...he want what I get...how? I cum already...top cum already..uncle want sandwich...his cock still hard..I bottom...he middle..the top can rim or fxxk him....

I say I don't feel sexy after I cummed but to be fair, I say can...he put condom on...he entered me very easy...alamak uncle say you don't know how to tighten your hole...? I tried...he kissed me and the top fingered him...then the top poked one finger inside me...I can feel his hand make my hole tighter..uncle say good...the hand also touching his balls...I feel a bit pain but a bit nice....uncle fxxked faster and faster then he cummed after quite long...

We all so very tired, hugged together and sleep...suddenly I hear handphone ring..not my ringtone...uncle quickly find his phone and answer..he say he drink with clients..tonight cannot drive home..he come back tomorrow

We all laugh at uncle scared of his tiger wife...he say then we all no need to report...tonight how? want to play overnight or not? ...I say I already settled before coming out.. how about him..? The top say his wife too busy playing mahjong...she also get home after 3 am so he not worried...he can how about us...we all laughed... and go wash in toilet like buddies..

2nd round, we take it easy..top in middle..we slowly touched him till his cock hard again but we don't get steamed as quick as him...we play with his nice muscular body...he relax and enjoyed...I remember his hole quite nice..I finger there...he is okay with me...uncle touch his very hard cock...slowly we hear him breathing harder...he's very steam...I softly asked him can I fxxk him...he shake his head...uncle make cik cik cik noise at me shaking his head...he say I very bad man...I say virign leh hard to find..don't waste...uncle say like that is not right...people already shake head say no...must have respect....

I smile saying ok lah...then how uncle lost his virginity? He say shy to say...he also use his hand to poke the man..sighed...I also last time is like that very tight..his good friend was going to emigrate to US so many friends that night they go havoc...go massage..go drinking...he lousy drinker got drunk...so very late at night his friend want to drive him home...then he drive him to his empty house instead...because he say he also quite drunk...that night he really don't know what happened....next morning...they are both naked and his hole feel so sore....they sometimes go sauna play together but both are bi top..this time he knows they played last night...his friend said sorry because his wife gone to US for weeks he too busy to go sauna that's why he cannot help it when uncle seduced him last night....Luckily he emigrating nobody know about this...but uncle very angry....this is his first time get fxxked...he fxxk already no need to take care just emigrating no need to responsible...not fair..

Some more early in the morning, he want to fxxk uncle again because he feel very horny again...uncle say don't want to..he quickly go home...but 3 months later his friend came back to Ipoh because of legal problems with his properties here...he invite uncle for drinking at his hotel...again this time he say he missed him and want to have sex with him...uncle say he want can...but he will fxxk him back to be fair..his friend say can and really let him fxxked...then they sleep together...at night he say he hard again want to sex again uncle already cum so no more interested..he say can cuddle in bed...slowly cuddle and touch and touch he get steamed....then he think already given first time...now can try anal sex...curious why peole say so song...

That night he got fxxked again..it was good but...not very very good as he thought....then on his last night, they watched a fxxking DVD together...waah this time he got very steamed...he let his friend fxxk him very rough like in the DVD...then he find it's very steamed when they enjoy rough play....he got hooked...next morning they play like he's being raped...he cummed while being fxxked...at first he thought it was his morning unrine coming out...the feeling is like long time never unrinate or bomb then suddenly release...waaahh his body shake like mad....so song he cannot believe it...

We talk so much also forgot still playing with the top's hole. Suddenly he said he very steamed...he get up and roughly pushed uncle down...uncle was surprised..he wanted to push back but top man smack his backside and open his legs...I quickly put condom for his cock..he entered quickly..start fxxking...saying is it like that he rape you ha?...song mah ? hai lo...like that then you very steamed...the uncle make the bed noise....tai lo tai lo tiu ngo hai long...

I so steamed I also join in...make uncle suck my cock..you so simen you let nam yen tiu ng pa chao...chao si hai...

After a while uncle cummed crying like pig getting killed...then tai lo say it is my turn...uncle take revenge...tiu him...tiu him.. I no choice.. show tai lo my backside..his cock go inside I steamed already....uncle laugh back at me...I look like female dog backside get tiu...I scold uncle back tiu le sin...uncle beat my backside...tai lo I help you teach him lessons...he very sar chen..tiu his hai long...

That night we fxxked and fxxked till we cummed then sleep together. Next morning, we want to play again..but tai lo say his cock very pained cannot..last night he give us happy until he want to die..we say our holes also very pained but can try or not...he say we very cheap...whole day want men to fxxk....we say at least use fingers also can...he say like that at home no men fxxk us is it? come here all so hungry like wolf...I say we come here very cheap because at home cannot...tai lo laugh..must be like this lah...you all look so manly nam yen who dare think you are hai long let people tiu...

In the end we don't have sex and drive home.

Haha, sorry I write very sexy I only copy what people write here also. It is also very sexy to remember and write because I can steam and cum out again.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest snowball

Me mostly top,y i say tat?simple,coz i will be flexi only when i really & very " High" else no way.I met quite alot of married guys & most of them r either flexi or btm,very seldom r pure top as they like to try different role beside their wife,some even like to call me back often.I don't meet someone that r pure top & only f w/o doing the rest but wait for recieve service by others,sian.

I heard alot ppl say if u r flexi u can really enjoy in fun,coz no matter what role of the other is make no different to u.However sad to say there not alot of gd top,flexi or btm,most ppl no skill but just enjoy their own way & just wan to release & cum then bye bye.A people that gd in bed know what the other party needs & know how to make the other enjoy the romance,i think the best fun is whole package,start from kissing hugging till anal fun,all the step is slow & relax,no rush & care for the other needs but how many ppl do that?Keke

I think for those 'real flexi', they enjoy the 'best of 2 worlds'. They can cruise any where in the saunas and get bothways they wanted.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hi,,

I guess it depends on what one wished to achieve...to be a top, bottom or flex.

I think it sounds real nice if one can be a flexible as one seems to b able to enjoy both worlds. Do not know if the flex agree with me...

It also got to do with personality to be a top or a bottom...well this is my humble opinion which may not be right....any comments

Cheers

:clap: :yuk:

Hi,,

I guess it depends on what one wished to achieve...to be a top, bottom or flex.

I think it sounds real nice if one can be a flexible as one seems to b able to enjoy both worlds. Do not know if the flex agree with me...

It also got to do with personality to be a top or a bottom...well this is my humble opinion which may not be right....any comments

Cheers

:clap:   :yuk:

Virgoan57, to some extent you are right but for most sissy (don't misunderstood, I'm not against them) born physically as a male but behaviour like a female and this type normally a 'bottom', right. Just my 1-cent comment.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Crazygolfer,sissy does not mean mostly they r bottom,u can't judge by their look etc, i do fxxk alot manly str8 guys with even big tool,however they enjoy alot been fxxk & be a btm,what u going to say about that?Sissy behave like a girl girl but don't mean they won't be a good top,it's all depend ur skill on the bed :P

I don't have any sissy friends & don't think i dare to out with them ( sorry no offence, just i afraid ppl will keep looking at us ), so anyone ever fun or even top by a sissy?Can share?

Sorry Snowball, I have not so much experience like you, however I have not encountered any sissy who are 'top' and the only sissy who is 'top' I've seen before in Japanese p--no VCD but not in the reality.

• G_M changed the title to How does anyone determine their role in bed ? - Are You Top, Btm Or Flexi? Which Role Should I Be? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.