Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

• 2 months later...
Guest boy2man

Hi,

Would like to seek advice from more experienced brothers here about removing hair from the outside anal area. Since shaving with a razor is out of the question (with possible nicks and all), I was wondering how people usually do it. Is Veet or any other hair remover cream an option?

Thanks...

Hi,

Would like to seek advice from more experienced brothers here about removing hair from the outside anal area. Since shaving with a razor is out of the question (with possible nicks and all), I was wondering how people usually do it. Is Veet or any other hair remover cream an option?

Thanks...

Go for Brazillian Waxing :rolleyes:

Brazilian waxing is a type of waxing involving the bikini area. This procedure involves the complete removal of hair from the buttocks and adjacent to the anus, perineum and vulva (labia majora and mons pubis). It can be thought of as a more extreme form of bikini waxing. The majority of types of Brazilian waxing leave a small line of pubic hair above the vulva, commonly known as the "G-Wax" or just "Brazilian". Waxes that completely remove the pubic hair are either termed 'Hollywood' or 'Sphynx' depending on the salon visited

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_waxing

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest boy2man
Why may I ask are you trying to remove your anal hair?

1. Did your hair gets too long that it hurts when your partner trying to anal you?

2. Is it for cleanliness?

3. You just want a smooth ass?

4. All the above reasons.

5. Non of the above reasons.

All of the above reasons, plus I feel uncomfortable every time I feel my ass and the hairs there... :huh:

You can DIY or have professionals remove it for you, as mentioned by other postings.

You can buy waxing stuff from any over-the-counter cosmetic shop, but I suggest Mustaffa at Serangoon Road, er.. there should have many things related to hair e.g. as they (the Indians) are known to be hairy, moreover it is open 24 hours.

So if you are shy, you can go there during the wee hours there should not have too many people around wondering why are you buying waxing gels, etc.

I've once seen a cream at Mustaffa that when apply will help prevent in-grown hair, which I know can be very irritating and painful when it happens. You might also want to get that cream so that you can prevent your anal hair from causing you too much discomfort after they are go back.

Anyway, you can't totally remove the hair as it is part of your body genetics to have them, once you have the follicles. The only way to permanent remove hair is to go to a doctor to have it surgically/laser removed.

Follicles are present in almost every part of our body. Its not a case of whether you have the follicles or not. Some follicles are more reactive than some. That's because the amount of hair in your body is very much dependent on 3 factors. Genes, Environment and Hormones.

About hair removal, I am not sure about that because i am not that hairy. haha...

For follicles, I know becuase no matter how hard I try, I could not grow much facial hair on my face. hahaha....

So its not the case of whether you have follicles or not, its really down to your genes, the environment and your hormones level.

Guest Guest
Hi,

Would like to seek advice from more experienced brothers here about removing hair from the outside anal area. Since shaving with a razor is out of the question (with possible nicks and all), I was wondering how people usually do it.

...very carefully

Guest nobody

Try KLORANE - its a very gentle hair removal cream as printed on its orange packaging. Just follow the instruction. Selling at Guardiance at $14.30.

Guest Guest
Hi,

Thanks...

Shaving is okay. I read in another forum, lots of girls shave themselves down there behind DIY.

Just squat, put your hands behind your ass and start shaving.

I have done so myself for many years, so far, i have not cut myself.

Just make sure dun use a new blade. Maybe a older blade?

• 2 months later...

hmm while looking at my erm cock hair while bathing today. I suddenly remembered someone once told me that he shaves his cock hair. Nope, he is not a model or whatever but he shaves it because he thinks it looks cleaner. But something puzzels by shaving isnt it gonan be rough when it starts to grow back??

then i thought of using a scissors to trim it...but wouldnt it look weird if i trim it and the hair is kinda out of shape =x since i aint no any hairdresser =x

and some people too shaves/snips their asses hair hmm i was wondering how they do it since its at the bottom and you cant see it...and using a mirror would be tough because its kinda inverted and its hard to shave them off.

so my questions are :

why and how they do it?

and what method they use to get those hair off??

Guest Guest

This is what I do to trim public hair:

1. Get a scissors

2. Get a comb

3. Comb your pubic hair as you would comb your hair.

4. Trim the hair that sticking up on top of your comb.

5. Easy as that

I use wax to remove my arse's hair.

hmm while looking at my erm cock hair while bathing today. I suddenly remembered someone once told me that he shaves his cock hair. Nope, he is not a model or whatever but he shaves it because he thinks it looks cleaner. But something puzzels by shaving isnt it gonan be rough when it starts to grow back??

then i thought of using a scissors to trim it...but wouldnt it look weird if i trim it and the hair is kinda out of shape =x since i aint no any hairdresser =x

and some people too shaves/snips their asses hair hmm i was wondering how they do it since its at the bottom and you cant see it...and using a mirror would be tough because its kinda inverted and its hard to shave them off.

so my questions are :

why and how they do it?

and what method they use to get those hair off??

I would say i too sometimes completely get rid of my pubes and ass hair. It is difficult to shave or trim so what i do is use a cream called Klorane from guardian pharmacy. I just spread it thickly on the area i want to rid of hair, leave it for 15 to 20mins and then shower. The only thing that some people would not like is the smell as it smells like armonia, aside from that it work wonders as i am left smooth like a babies bottom and when it grows back, its still fine hairs and not itchy.

I have not being bottom, so I never try shaving ass hair. As for pubic hair, I trim, I don't shave, I prefer my guy to have some hair, but trimming makes it nicer and cleaner, bacterias might just get stuck.

I ever have a friend who don't dare to wear triangle underwear or swimming trunks, he told me his heair would show, I told him to cut, he is like staring at me :blink:

staright guys.... haiz...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

I have not being bottom, so I never try shaving ass hair. As for pubic hair, I trim, I don't shave, I prefer my guy to have some hair, but trimming makes it nicer and cleaner, bacterias might just get stuck.

I ever have a friend who don't dare to wear triangle underwear or swimming trunks, he told me his heair would show, I told him to cut, he is like staring at me :blink:

Dear Asura,

You dont need to be a bottom to shave your asshair. Straights also can shave anal hair for

- aesthetic purpose

- rimming (not sure if I like to rim with hair sticking to my mouth or face)..hehe

:yuk:

z

reflection is sending hint to u-know-who (start with N end with 6) :P

kiddo, do a combined method, use electric shaver with comb, something like what a hairdresser will do. that way you can have short enough pubic hair but not too short.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

ahhh gosh so many type of keeping it short =x i dont want my birdie to be naked =x i prefer it short and neat =x like the guys =)

too bushy will be hard bj...either the teeth will have hair or in the throat =x lols..i prefer short and neat and yea i noticed my brother shaved his armpit hair =x lols!! till now i still havent give it a try because i scared of the growing hairs will be spiky spiky and i hate it...=p

erm i saw someone say wax!!! you wax it yourself or what?? and where can i buy wax so i can wax the back of my lap...its kinda hairy there and i hate =x lols..

and my bf ar....nah cannot we will end up on the bed without any result =x

shaving =x i dont think i will wanna do it =x because i shave my face and the result is spiky =x damn...and i walk around the house with only my pants on(without underwear) lols and it will poke me i dont want it =x hahaha

hmm trunks or anything hmm i dont think i have a problem with it because i have worn my underwear to sentosa and dont see any hair coming out hor OB =x lols!!!

i try to trim le =x seems too short =x now my cock feels cooler =x

erm have anyone ever hurt himself while doing such stuff?? lols curious to know and what will you do =x since you cant bandage that part =x

Topchinese -http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

hahaha thats a very nice video the guy looks handsome =p

reflection is sending hint to u-know-who (start with N end with 6) :P

kiddo, do a combined method, use electric shaver with comb, something like what a hairdresser will do. that way you can have short enough pubic hair but not too short.

oh is ob talking about nice36??? lols

I am planning to open a pubic hair trimming shop specially catered for the gay. Services include: pubic hair perming, dyeing, rebonding, complete shave, shampooing. I may want to promote some related products like KY, dick washer (shampoo and conditioner), cock ring, flavoured condoms. $5 per service, extra (optional) depending on whether i like that person or not :P

I am planning to open a pubic hair trimming shop specially catered for the gay. Services include: pubic hair perming, dyeing, rebonding, complete shave, shampooing. I may want to promote some related products like KY, dick washer (shampoo and conditioner), cock ring, flavoured condoms. $5 per service, extra (optional) depending on whether i like that person or not :P

hahaha since you opening a show =x then might as well tell us your stats =x so you can roughly guage how many people will want extra service =x hahaha

but i am sure to visit it with my bf....and of course no extra service for both of us...i am sure if not i will be hacked to death =x hmm my recommendations are to have couple rooms =x lols!! it will be fun =)

my favourited condom is still the strawberry from durex but if you are able to get a chocolate favour hehehe i will definately get a whole carton from you =x hahaha...

hmm or i have one more idea get a chocolate foundan there =x and lube free condoms =x at the side so after triming or shaving we can enjoy some hot chocolate on our smart looking dicks of our partner =p i think it would be a nice idea =x hahaha

For me it's been a habit since few years ago. Will trim that area once a month... feels very satisfied after trimming, just like a nice haircut.

hmm i like guys with nice hair cut preferbly of exec smart looking kind with specs on will just make me take a second glance at them =p hmm for cock =x maybe i would like it to have a frindge and yea no center parting =x it will look horrible =p shot and need no need style and of course!!! no spiky!!! i hate spiky things around my birdie...maybe only my hair style i would =p(the one that is on my head not the dick head!)

hmm or i have one more idea get a chocolate foundan there =x and lube free condoms =x at the side so after triming or shaving we can enjoy some hot chocolate on our smart looking dicks of our partner =p i think it would be a nice idea =x hahaha

i think having spots of hot chocolate on your cock could lead people to get the wrong idea.

i think having spots of hot chocolate on your cock could lead people to get the wrong idea.

hmm lols i am not saying spots =x its liquid choc =p

hmm oh yea i think not a public one la...maybe each a small pot for a couple? lols....it sounds kinky and fun =p

Guest clean n clear

I ever have a friend who don't dare to wear triangle underwear or swimming trunks, he told me his heair would show, I told him to cut, he is like staring at me  :blink:

Dear Asura,

You dont need to be a bottom to shave your asshair. Straights also can shave anal hair for

- aesthetic purpose

- rimming (not sure if I like to rim with hair sticking to my mouth or face)..hehe

:yuk:

I agree... I m a top who enjoys rimming and being rimmed... so having my arse hair waxed away gives me the sense of cleanliness and gives my lover a visually pleasing hole to lick... why else would we endure the pain but for the enjoyment of our partner.... u shd try it asura... enjoy the sense of smooth arse... u will like how easily u move after the waxing... no friction at all... i m told some athletes do this too for speed :P :thumb:

Is waxing better or using the hair removal cream better? Won't it be quite painful to wax at sensitive ass area?

You don't have to shave if everyday, shave only if you want to have sex with your partner. Just look at my ass...oops it has been deleted from avarta upon moderator instruction, it was so smooth and clean, and so fxxkable too. :P

hmm hahaha its always cooler to have a nice hairless ass but i will definately not want to wax it =x its too painful for me and yea worst when it grows out it will be spiky.....

and yea i have had a spiky day the whole day today!!! damn!!! its like some poking around my balls.... i think i cut a few strands of hair too short already =x its very irritating am thinking of not wearing underwear now =x hahaha so it feels better =p

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.