Male HQ

Eric Massage @ Circuit Road (Near Macpherson Mrt)

3ty5po

Dear Supporter,

This is Eric formally a Masseur in Diamond and home base in Hougang B401

For despite I have stopped my practice for the pass 3-4 years, I still on & off received request from you guys for my massage, and I am thankful for that...

I have decided to make a come back, but due to my work I can only do this in a part time basis, accepting limited request, thus reservation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your pass support and hope to see you guys again.

Wish all of you a wholesome, meaningful and fruitful new year.

Charges: 60 min for $50

Type of massage: Swedish & deep tissue fusion (ITEC Certified Massage Therapist)

My contact: 90606206 (text only please)

Note 1: I can speak Mandarin & English but my phone can only display English text

Note 2: If i did not respond/reply immediately, I might be attending to customer or at work and will try to reply once I'm free. I will not answer any call (unless emergency) during massage, thanks for the understanding.

Note 3: If really must call, please don't call from private number, at lease i can call you back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. ~ Ivan Panin

Dear Supporter,

This is Eric formally a Masseur in Diamond and home base in Hougang B401

For despite I have stopped my practice for the pass 3-4 years, I still on & off received request from you guys for my massage, and I am thankful for that...

I have decided to make a come back, but due to my work I can only do this in a part time basis, accepting limited request, thus reservation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your pass support and hope to see you guys again.

Wish all of you a wholesome, meaningful and fruitful new year.

Charges: 60 min for $50

Type of massage: Swedish & deep tissue fusion (ITEC Certified Massage Therapist)

My contact: 90606206 (text only please)

Note 1: I can speak Mandarin & English but my phone can only display English text

Note 2: If i did not respond/reply immediately, I might be attending to customer or at work and will try to reply once I'm free. I will not answer any call (unless emergency) during massage, thanks for the understanding.

Note 3: If really must call, please don't call from private number, at lease i can call you back.

Hi got pic ?

Edited by GachiMuchi

• 5 weeks later...

Went for massage yesterday at his new flat. I have not been massaged by Eric for many years, so I am not sure if his style is still the same as before.

Arrived at the allocated time. He gave me a fresh towel and ushered me to the bathroom in his room. The deco in his new place is simple compared to his previous home few years back. This time round, he is operating from his bedroom. Fret not, he has set up a proper massage bed next to his bed. The deco in his room is simple and tasteful. His certificate from ITEC and some of the massage oil he uses can be seen in a table next to the massage bed. Soft music was played during the massage.

He told me that the oil he used is from Dermologica and blended with some aroma oil which will not be too oily when applied on the skin. Cheaper massage oil which will leave an oily feel on the skin.

After the shower, I was on his massage bed and he commenced with his massage. His strokes are smooth and long. He uses a combination of Swedish & deep tissue massage. Eric's massage is not those hard Tui-Na massage, but more firm smooth long strokes. I cannot remember all his strokes but yet there are some familiarity to his massage.

By the time he finishes, it was already slightly over an hour. His fee for the massage was $50.

After the massage, he gave me a cup of warm ginger tea, which was a nice touch to the massage. I was pretty relax and told him that I will help him write a report of my trip.

Guest massagee

The contact is on the first few msg forwarded by Paikia, you can find it there. He is as good as Eddie. I hve tried long time ago, not bad. give it a try.

• 2 months later...
Guest massagee

Is his massage comparable to Eric in Hougang?

I like massage with firm stroke but focus more on shoulder cos I keep have stiff neck and shoulder.

In terms of skills, I think Eric is better. Ken is young and appeals to some guys. If you really have stiff neck and shoulder, you are better off finding a really good masseur who knows what he is doing rather than any ordinary masseurs that can do swedish massage.etc And if you want soft long strokes then Eddie is good enough...hope i answer your question.

In terms of skills, I think Eric is better. Ken is young and appeals to some guys. If you really have stiff neck and shoulder, you are better off finding a really good masseur who knows what he is doing rather than any ordinary masseurs that can do swedish massage.etc And if you want soft long strokes then Eddie is good enough...hope i answer your question.

wat's Eric's contact and rates?

Edited by Xecutive2007

• 2 weeks later...

Tried sms eric for appointment but seems that he is not replying.

Anyone know if he is still doing massage?

I think i kena blacklisted. He no longer reply my sms.

What did you said or what you request?

there must be a reason, usually they blacklist attitute client !

Guest guest

I think they are seasoned masseurs. so they will just keep their own regulars. If you are just there for fun once a blue moon, most likely they will not take you. so if you found 1-3 good masseurs, just rotate around them and u will get good service. I am doing that now so usually i can get an appt. You see, you choose them, they also choose you. To be honest, not many good masseurs around these days because some of us also spoil the market by going for extras instead of good massage lor... some light good body (can or cannot massage never mind..)

• 2 months later...
Guest tell all

u are spot on. tell the above posting to those who thinks that they are Big Deals who demand the therapists (as if servants) to do so much more than just massage.if we have money then pay them a visit. if not, just dont go!! nobody's forcing anyone to patronize here or there. t's your perogative. Itchy then dont blame anyone!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just went for the massage by Eric. At here will just write a short review.

For your info, he has move to another location of Hougang near to Monfort Secondary Sch (which currently still under upgrading) no longer at this near Punggol Park.

The place is simple. He offer me a drink and usher me to his room. His massage bed was set beside his bed. The room was air-conditioned and I took a shower in the bathroom before the massage commence.

After the shower, soft music was played in his room and I was asked on the strength that I want during the massage. I not sure about what strength that I want, so he told me just let him know during the massage if the strength is too hard or too light and he will adjust from there. He also explain to me about his massage before he commence and at one stage he will press some point behind my back and ask me to take breath out.

Throughout the massage, we never chat. I quite like it and I can totally put myself totally into relax and enjoy the music throughout the process. His strokes are smooth and long which I quite like it. We had a chat after the massage and was told that he uses a combination of different style of massage, the oil he use and also the certificate from ITEC and one certificate on Thai massage as well.

After the massage, it was like excellent to me. I also never take note on the time when we start. But I can definitely can say that it is slightly over an hour. For your info, he never take in account the time when you are showering. Fee for massage is $50/hr. (If request for 1.5hr the fee was $70)

Overall, his skill is totally great and excellent for me. Worth the price.

Guest lovemassage

I fully agreed with some, you select masseurs, they will select you too though they might not want to mention it. I am sure most masseurs will not select some customers that will come only once a year type!!! They will rathe keep some of the regulars that visit them 1/mth or 1 in two mths...etc. Like someone said, keep 1-3 good masseurs and rotate among them. Save you the money you would spend trying new ones. In fact, if you are not too concern over the look and body of the therapist, why would u go around search if you already found some great ones??? I usually rotate around my 3 masseurs and I think they do a great job even the spa can't find with them. Best if when you have some issues, you can also seek their advise, without any additional charges.

Tyan, you better find a good one and stick to it ..otherwise, no one will take your appt..hahahaha... just a joke..

• 4 weeks later...

Hi..everyone.. last night i went to get a massage by Eric at his nice home at hougang. Though his place is on the first floor but to my surprice at 8pm plus it was very quiet and peaceful. Well, i only been to three or four homebase massage but i must say my trip and the massage experience was one of the kind. The best i would say. Eric massage to me was like dancing with me i would say..ha ha. Sorry that was how i felt. He also used very good oil i can tell.

Love every minutes of it.. i would be going back when the opportunity arises.. For those who wants to try him sms him in advance he was telling me he would be happy if people could give him 2 or 3 hours advance notice for booking appointment. So ya.. give the man some time to arrange his time. Happy days to all.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Dear All,

I have restarted my massage service.

Had been busy for the pass couple of months, looking for a new place, renovation and had finally settle down.

Am now located in Circuit Road, and my new place is about 4 min walk (Exit A) from the Macpherson MRT Station.

As I am only doing this Part-Time, I don’t have a fixed timing or schedule, generally it will be from 10 am to 10 pm, and I am not able to take late appointment due to my work.

I am: ITEC Certified Massage Therapist (Practice since year 2003 August)

Type of massage: Swedish & Deep Tissue fusion massage

My rate is: 60 Min for $50 or 90 Min for $70

My Contact: 90606206 (Text only please)

When making appointment, please give me at least 2-3 hours in advance, sorry I am not able to take last min appointment.

Note:

1. When sms kindly leave your name and preferred timing for appointment.

2. If I did not respond or reply your sms immediately, I might be attending to customer and will try to reply when I am free.

3. I will not answer call (unless emergency) during massage.

4. Other then massage, I do not provide scrubbing or facial services.

5. There’s two nearest bus stop around my place, depend of which direction you are coming from:

* Service 40, 61, 63, 63M, 65, 66, 135, 154, 155 &158- Alight at ITE Macpherson Campus

* Service 61, 63, 63M, 65, 66, 135, 154, 158 – Alight at Macpherson Secondary School
Edited by 3ty5po

• 1 year later...

Dear Friends & Supporter,

** Kindly note that there's some problems with my mobile phone lately.... am experiencing delay at times, for example you might have text me at 3 pm requesting for a 5:30 pm slot, but I only get to received after say 5:45 pm, which is already over the requested timing... :(  if you did not get a respond from me, try 'Whatsapp' me, of course I might be with client, and not able to reply your sms on time... by the way, already reported the problem with my Telco, hopefully they are able to fixed the problem :mellow:**

There is some minor update since my last posting:

Running this Full-Time now, appointment will usually start from 10:30 am and end about 10:30 pm, 9-9:30 pm is the last appointment time, not taking late appointment & am OFF on Friday

Located in Circuit Road, about 4 min walk from the Macpherson MRT Station. Use Exit A, walk along Lorong Bengkok...cross the small road, and keep to your left...

There’s two nearest bus stop around my place, depend of which direction you are coming from:

** Service 40, 61, 63, 63M, 65, 66, 135, 154, 155 &158- Alight at ITE Macpherson Campus

** Service 61, 63, 63M, 65, 66, 135, 154, 158 – Alight at Macpherson Secondary School

If you drive, please note that there's no parking lot at my Block, please park at Block 66A multi story car park or between Block 71& 72

I am ITEC Certified Massage Therapist, practice since year 2003

My massage is a fusion between Swedish & Deep Tissue massage, there is lots of elbow works, it is more towards the firm & relaxing side....

Rate is: 60 Min for $50 or 75 Min for $60 or 90 Min for $70

My Contact: 90606206 SMS or Whatsapp please! You may leave me a voice message, anyway I can speak both Mandarin & English

Am not able to take last min appointment! please give me at least 2-3 hours in advance, and kindly let me know **your name** and preferred timing!

Thank you! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Being a fellow therapist i am very fussy with who gives me a massage, I want  a therapist who and knows what he is doing and knows when he needs to be heavy on me to get rid of my aches and pains but still know when i want to be pampered too . I would recommend anybody who likes home base massage to give him a try.

Edited by bigis4me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Please note that there's a change in my operating timing & rate.

* I now start at 11:00 am and end about 10:30 pm, 9-9:30 pm is the last appointment time, am not taking late appointment

* I am Off on Friday.

* For those who wanted the 11am slot, kindly text message me the day before, and not send sms very late at night or very early in the morning, as nightly I do turn on my phone 'do not disturb' mode before going to sleep.

* Do not attempt to call me, as I have diverted my phone to message service for the benifit of my client... as phone kept ringing during a massage session can be very annoying. If you like to make an appointment, please SMS or Whatsapp (will switch to Line if Whatsapp start charging).

New Rate:

Back only massage: 50 Min $50

Front & Back massage: 60 Min $60/ 75 Min $70/ 90 Min $80

* The main differents between 75 & 90 Min is: 90 Min include an 'Aromatherapy accu pressure face massage', but I may skip the face massage if there is not enough time.

* Timing will start only when you finished your shower & I am ready to start the massage... no cheating on timing.

* For those whom used my service will already know that I don't answer call or sms during massage unless it is emergency. My phone will be in silent mode and I will appreciate if you can do the same too.

* For most days, appointment slot will be filled up by mid day, & it is quite impossible for me to take last minute request, and please try to give me at least 2-3 hrs for making an appointment, thank you.

* I like to address my clients by their name, and know who I am talking to, it is simply a basic courtesy to indicate Your Name when you text/ sms.

* I don't do outcall.

Some notes about my faciliies:

* Aircon Room with proper massage bed with memory foam for added comfort & heater pad for those whom are afraid of cold.

* I use hot/ warm towel for the back at the end of the back massage

* The Oil i am using is pure Jojoba (Simmondsia sinensis) base oil with a hint of Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) essential oil, it is safe for Eczema condition & good for dry skin... and for your comfort, I place my oil container in a cup warmer to warm up the oil before each use...

* For hygiene reason, I serve bottled mineral water.

Thank you

• 3 months later...

Dear Friends,

I will be away for holiday from 20th Feb... Will resume work on 3rd March

Wishing all you guys a Prosperous and Fruitful Lunar New Year!

Thank you.

亲爱的朋友们

我将会在2月20号(年初二)出国度假旅行, 将会在3月3号开工

祝愿所有的朋友们: 羊年大吉, 最重要身体健康!

謝謝

Edited by 3ty5po

• 2 months later...

I used to go for Eric's massage when he was operating at Hougang. Since he moved to Circuit, I've not been there. It's not hard to find his place as its a few minutes' walk from Macpherson MRT.

His hall and room is tastefully decorated. He does the massage in his room which is spacious and as usual before he starts massaging he will play soft music.

Thank you Eric for the nice massage. See you again next week.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Friends,

I will be away for holiday from 8th Feb... Will resume work on 16th Feb

Wishing all a Prosperous and Fruitful Lunar New Year!

Thank you.

亲爱的朋友们

我将会在2月8号(年初一)出国旅行, 将会在2月16号开工

祝愿所有的朋友们: 猴年福星高照,財源廣進, 身体健康!

謝謝

IMG_7581.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

I will be away for holiday from tomorrow 13th July 2016 .. Will resume work on 18th July 2016

Thank you.

亲爱的朋友们,

我将会在明天7月13号出国度假旅行, 将会在7月18号开工

谢谢

Note

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please use this format when request for a massage appointment:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi (address the person you're talking to), this is so & so (put down your name), are you free from (indicate your preferred timing) for a (min) session.

example: "Hi Eric, this is John, do you have time around 4-6pm for a 90 Min Session, thanks"

short and sharp, polite and to the point....do not expect my reply if you put a blank message like: "Hello free now?"

I need to stress that I will not be able to answer any message during massage session... I will only able to answer all messages when my client leave, please do not expect immediate reply

Do give me min 2 hrs in advance when making appointment, I can't take last min request!....

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I went for Eric's massage yesterday for the first time.

It was a last minute decision that I wanted to go for a massage secession. While reading through the blowing wind forum, i came across Eric's review and decided to give it a try.

I send a text message to Eric but there was no reply until i watspp him. However, he was kind enough to accommodate my last minute request. 

Happily I made my way to his place for the massage.

His place was not that easy to find. I am driving and there is no parking lot nearby his block. But Eric had already pre-warned me that I have to park at the multi-storey car-park 2 blocks away from his.

When i arrived at his place, Eric welcomed me with a smile.

His place was neatly done up. The massage was done in one of the bedroom. He had a nice massage bed which is heated. Eric was professional enough to preheat the bed. Before the massage, he ask if i need a shower and i took this chance to check up his bathroom. Bathroom was nice and clean with a rain shower installed.

After a quick shower, the massage started. Eric started by asking what kind of strength that i prefer and also if i had any injury before.

During the whole massage secession, Eric was very professional in performing his massage. I felt like a pampered king in his hands.  I took the 90 mins massage and it include a face massage as well. Overall the massage was one of the best that i have tried. Last night i had a very good night sleep as well. 

Thank you Eric for the massage

Haha, yes, I had trouble finding his place when he first moved there too especially at night. But with the help of Google map you should be able to find it.

I had been going to Eric's place rather regularly since he moved to Circuit Road. He had done up his place rather well. I really like his taste in deco.

The problem is that its really hard to get an appointment with him if I don't book him in advance. He has so many regulars that sometimes when I decide to just have a massage, I won't be able to and might have to wait or make an appointment on another day.

Thank you Eric.

PS: Sorry that I did not help you to advertise much because I was a little selfish. haha. don't want you to be too busy until I can't make an appointment.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

I will be away for holiday from Friday 19th August 2016 ... Will resume work on Monday 22nd August 2016

Thank you.

亲爱的朋友们,

我将会在 8月19号 星期五出国度假旅行, 将会在8月22号 星期一 开工

谢谢

Note:

Thank you to all the nice individual who spent time to write down their experiences with me, thank you very much!!! ^_^

thank-you-1400x800-c-default.gif

• 2 years later...

Dear Friends,

Since I had already stop practicing massage….

I wish to sell massage setup for only $200 to a single person that are looking to practice at their own place, new graduate from massage school will be good.

This will enable you to start your own home-base business in the shortest possible time.

I can give you some advice on massage, but am not teaching massage, you need to have some massage knowledge.

My setup include:

Standard massage bed with hole, size: 180cm x 70cm
Memory foam for added comfort
Head rest pillow
Heating pad for clients that afraid of cold
2-in-1 towel warmer with build UV sterilizer
Cup warmer to keep the massage oil warm
Aluminum massage oil pump, as the normal plastic oil container won’t be able to sit on the warmer.
Towels for shower
Big Towels for covering client
Small Towels for cleaning up the oils on the body

All  items are in working condition, do remember to provide your own transport.

Not selling item separately, as most items is actually just given to you. You may disposed or sell it away on your own if you have no need of it.

Kindly WhatsApp or Sms to 90606206 (no calls will be entertained), remember to indicate your name, for I will only reply to message with a name.

Thank you

P.S.: This will be my last posting on the website, I will terminate my mobile number soon after, thanks

• G_M locked this topic