Male HQ

东北师傅 Chinese Tui-Na

Why get so worked up? Are You into this dong-bei? Just explain & not get so inflamed. Careful with your tongue! We all learn as we move on in life. Sigh, typical xxxxxxxxxx.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a new masseur from 中国东北 33、179,90,can provide full body massage, sgd 40 per hr ,shop at blk517 west coast road .mandarin speak only, he can do out-call also but only at Friday. sgd 20 plus for out call, pls call AH Peng 86539817

Ah Peng (啊鹏)is a friendly stocky chap. I did a one and half hour massage and throughout the massage, he kept asking if the pressure is alright for me, and checking if the room temp is comfortable and at certain point when he felt my palms were a bit cold, he took the initiative to adjust the air cond. This is the making of good customer service. Skill wise, I would rate it as very good and because of his size and meaty palm, the massage was most relaxing and almost sensual at times. Love it. This is a proper set up, so I think we should accord him the due respect. Place wise it is a bit far if you are not staying in or around the west coast area. The shop is also well maintained and clean. As far as I know there is just him and 4 other female masseurs. Certainly worth a try.

Guest stiffneck

Will

Ah Peng (啊鹏)is a friendly stocky chap. I did a one and half hour massage and throughout the massage, he kept asking if the pressure is alright for me, and checking if the room temp is comfortable and at certain point when he felt my palms were a bit cold, he took the initiative to adjust the air cond. This is the making of good customer service. Skill wise, I would rate it as very good and because of his size and meaty palm, the massage was most relaxing and almost sensual at times. Love it. This is a proper set up, so I think we should accord him the due respect. Place wise it is a bit far if you are not staying in or around the west coast area. The shop is also well maintained and clean. As far as I know there is just him and 4 other female masseurs. Certainly worth a try.

Will Ah Peng mind WHERE i got his contact? How to explain where i get his number?

Hi Stiffneck, sorry, but can't help being tickled by your question. I wouldn't know unless I ask him. I have received several PMs too and appreciate the interest on this. My advice is just be yourself and just go there like you would any ordinary massage. From my this trip there, he certainly didn't come across as a busy-body. He just set about doing his job and occasionally paused to ask if his pressure is acceptable to me. In any case, if he were to pop any awkward question, just handle it like you would with any occasional surprises in life. He is not going to chew you up for "wrong" answers. Ha ha. Like I have said right at the beginning, he is a friendly chap, so I am sure everything would fall into place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi

any body tried 阿鹏 recently, and have some juicy tales to tell?

or anyone with other recommendations like him or other massage places?

Yes. I tried. I purposely asked for the last appointment so that there won't be anyone else around. He started with a bit too much strength, so I told me to go softer, which he did, but after a while, it went back to hard. I little unbearable. But the one thing I really hate is the fact that when everyone left, I thought the place would be quiet but NO. Then came one of the China girls, asking him questions. After that, came another one, almost attempting to pull open the curtain. I WAS TOTALLY NAKED. Damn. He covered me straight away. I looks as if the China girls are there to check on him. Damn irritating. Overall, my experience would have been 6/10. Not going back.

Yes. I tried. I purposely asked for the last appointment so that there won't be anyone else around. He started with a bit too much strength, so I told me to go softer, which he did, but after a while, it went back to hard. I little unbearable. But the one thing I really hate is the fact that when everyone left, I thought the place would be quiet but NO. Then came one of the China girls, asking him questions. After that, came another one, almost attempting to pull open the curtain. I WAS TOTALLY NAKED. Damn. He covered me straight away. I looks as if the China girls are there to check on him. Damn irritating. Overall, my experience would have been 6/10. Not going back.

so sorry to hear bout your bad experience

perhaps this is the case of bad luck

if the girls were occupied with work, i am sure they won't hv time to chat

heard from the guys here 阿鹏 is not bad though...

Was at Shaw Tower yesterday night. And noticed there is a massage joint at the second floor. So went in to ask about the rates. To my surprise, it is an all-male massage joint. Total there are 3 masseurs - 2 from China and 1 from Malaysia. Saw the 2 China men. Mature and straight manly looking. It kind of reminded me the massage joint at Toa Payoh with all the China Shifu.

Didn't try out because is kind of late when I was there. They close at 10pm. They provide full body and foot massage. The area seems quite clean though but didn't any rooms there. May be is at another unit. Here is the info:

FeetTalk

Tel: 6292 5923

Shaw Tower #02-25

Have a great weekend.

Feettalk offers good feet and back massage, though slightly expensive compared to strait msg shop, lets say Zufu at opposite building.

They have 3 masseurs and 1 masseus. There are 2 shops just after each other, 1 for feet and back msg and 1 for body msg. Body msg shop have 2 beds seperated by curtain.

All masseurs there are well trained, the 2 from china have pleasant look and quite fit :). One of them, probably the manager, will always try to sell package.

1. Didn't realise the guys here found FeetTalk. It is located a few doors aways from Sofra - the famous Turkish restraurant at Shaw tower.

2. It is a straight shop. So guys be decent and keep your hands to yourself..

3. The boss Yang Shifu is a married pleasant stocky man. He mans the counter but will do massage if requested.

The other masseur Miao ShiFu is also from North East China. He is also married. Good strong proper massage.

The third massuer from Malaysia I have NOT tried.

4. Body Massage is $60/hour. Other rates for foot/shoulder massage etc can be found in posts above.

Recommended !

5. Contacts are above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had tried Ah Peng's massage. He is a stocky , 30 plus shifu from North East China. He used strong massage technique and it was very sensous when he massaged my lower back and butt with his meaty and warm hands. He may be a bit reserved if you are there the first time. He is PLU friendly. Overall his massage skill is much above average than many I have tried in Singapore. If you like to be massaged by a chub or stocky guy , Ah Peng is certainlly worth the visit. He can be contacted at 86539817. The rate is only $40 an hour in a cozy and clean environment. He is off on Friday . . The shop is located at blk517 west coast road .

Edited by mamamia

Had tried Ah Peng's massage. He is a stocky , 30 plus shifu from North East China. He used strong massage technique and it was very sensous when he massaged my lower back and butt with his meaty and warm hands. He may be a bit reserved if you are there the first time. He is PLU friendly. Overall his massage skill is much above average than many I have tried in Singapore. If you like to be massaged by a chub or stocky guy , Ah Peng is certainlly worth the visit. He can be contacted at 86539817. The rate is only $40 an hour in a cozy and clean environment. He is off on Friday . . The shop is located at blk517 west coast road .

Does he provide outcall? If he does, what are the charges like?

Tried Ah Peng. More of a chubby (when compared to those I use in Shenzhen), looks is average. Massage skills is not bad. I particularly like his slow but firm and strong moves on the back. He use oil for those who like oil massage. Yes, he does not talk much initially but became chatty as the session went on. PLU friendly and he is aware that he gets referral from this website so most phone appointments he gets are by PLU. He is mostly assigned to do foot massage because most of the customers there prefer to use the lady masseurs. Massage is being done in a big room partitioned by thick curtains which provided lots of privacy. Environment is clean and cosy and can be quiet and peaceful unless there are other customers who happen to be chatty. Will visit again if I have the chance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Tried Ah Peng

Session started with me facing down as usual n with back compressions (a cloth covering my back down to the legs) then going over to the shoulders n neck.

Neck kneading was nice. Could feel the relief of the tension or "knots"?

What is like:

Combination of pressure point type n swedish long strokes... Sensual.

When he was standing at the front rubbing my shoulder down to my waist with oil, he did it real nice n slow. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

One of the most sensual massages I have ever had!

Edited by Bigchub4me

Tried Ah Peng

Session started with me facing down as usual n with back compressions (a cloth covering my back down to the legs) then going over to the shoulders n neck.
Neck kneading was nice. Could feel the relief of the tension or "knots"?

What is like:
Combination of pressure point type n swedish long strokes... Sensual.
When he was standing at the front rubbing my shoulder down to my waist with oil, he did it real nice n slow. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

One of the most sensual massages I have ever had!

did the right thing by editing

• G_M locked this topic