- - - - -

Swallowing Cum - Diarrhea?

57 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:35 AM

I had given blowjobs to dozens of guys and always make it a point to swallow the cum of those I really like.

Of course, many of you would know the taste of cum (mostly bitter, some sweet, some salty etc), but has anyone swallowed cum before?

On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy.

Anyone care to share their experiences?

#2 sum1outhere_03

sum1outhere_03

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

your stomach allergy to cum? :o
Will you be my valentine's? :D

#3 fab

fab

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3179 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:14 AM

I had given blowjobs to dozens of guys and always make it a point to swallow the cum of those I really like.

Of course, many of you would know the taste of cum (mostly bitter, some sweet, some salty etc), but has anyone swallowed cum before?

On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy.

Its the lubricant on the condom, not the cum, that causes your diarrhea. :B)
鍾意就好,理佢男定女

#4 Freedom711

Freedom711

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:14 AM

Sounds more like cum has detox effects on u....making you passing out filthy dumps from ur body.....-.-''

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

Cum intolerance perhaps?

#6 -amidst_the_stars-

-amidst_the_stars-
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

This is gross. Seriously.

#7 -Speer-

-Speer-
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

It happened to me before by accident, well not really, wanted to try it
instea dof getting diarrea, I got a case of itchy throat for a week.

#8 craze

craze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

too much protein, maybe the stomach cannot take it. lol

#9 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:40 AM

......On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy..........

I think it takes much more than 15mins to digest whatever that is eaten (or swallowed) before you poop it out. So it is not likely to be cum......

#10 Atrapada

Atrapada

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:listening to music, reading novels, art etc

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:51 AM

I heard from some friends its very healthy to consume?? pure protein and some other nutrients? anyone knows if it does increase the chances of catching hiv if the person has them if swallow cum? and I don't think cum is sweet... if nt may indicate some diabetic issues??? =/
Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

#11 minejastr0

minejastr0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Inline skating, Running, Gym, Swimming, Shopping, Eating, Singing, Music

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:00 AM

never happened to me before. i felt just fine after swallowing :P

#12 -Milk-

-Milk-
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:12 AM

You have what they called "lactose intolerance," and it’s very common. Next time, suck and swallow a "Lactose-free" man. :lol: :lol:

#13 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

yes happened to me before.

everytime i swallow the cum, my tummy will get sharp pain and i have to run to the toilet to poo.

but after building up the resistance by eating cum every week, i dont feel the tummyache anymore.

and also, i wonder why some bottoms can get fxxked anytime and then still can go out shopping after that? dont their ass feels sore and loose?

#14 xanava

xanava

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:03 PM

faster go see doctor n tell him that....lets see what he will prescribe u.

#15 charlie

charlie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:36 PM

I think it takes much more than 15mins to digest whatever that is eaten (or swallowed) before you poop it out. So it is not likely to be cum......

ya lo food takes a few hrs to go thru the stomach and intestines so its not the cum la, maybe its the condom or lube or just psychological fear.. anyways i dont think u can get HIV from cum, more so if you have ulcers inside ur mouth and the person just nice got a sore on his cock. not to mention bareback sex carries a higher risk

#16 darkflame

darkflame

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3359 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Listening to Music, Cats, Internet, Watching TV

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

I think it's cum allergy.

Usually it's not supposed to make you feel ill or something.

Speaking of cum and nutrients, it reminds me of those people proud to 'survive on cum solely' from their boyfriends. :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg
I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

#17 Nightingale

Nightingale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • Interests:In contrast to my looks, I do enjoy thriller, horror and martial arts movies. Am a Channel Okto fan for documentaries (Destination Truth, Dining with Death, animals etc.) But my first love is still reading non-fiction.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

I have been to DSC Clinic for a blood test. The doctor there told me that swallowing cum will not lead to HIV as our saliva and gastric acid will kill the virus. But make sure you do not have open sore (mouth, cock etc.) that comes in contact with HIV blood or you will most certainly get it.

I also chatted with an American doctor in a gay chat room and did ask him about his opinion about cum nutrition. He said swallowing cum is a misconception because sperm is not easily absorbed by the human stomach.

#18 -Taste bud-

-Taste bud-
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:19 PM

It it taste:

Bitter - the guy is on heavy medication so be warned.
Sweet - most likely a diabetic patient so be warned.
Salty - quite normal i think

Any other taste you guys encountered?

#19 Tachyons

Tachyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • Interests:Club , Pub , Chill
    Movies , Shopping , Dining
    Sleep , TV , Internet

Line user ID : lumenhistoire

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

I think it is more like you cannot accustom yourself to swallowing cum ... And the uncomfortable feeling pushes the motility of your intestines even faster and makes you feel like going to the toilet ...

#20 charlie

charlie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

It it taste:

Bitter - the guy is on heavy medication so be warned.
Sweet - most likely a diabetic patient so be warned.
Salty - quite normal i think

Any other taste you guys encountered?

this is based on??

#21 craze

craze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:04 AM

this is based on??

based on his own tastebud. haha

#22 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:17 AM

Okay, I am the guy who started this thread.

Just and update on the status of my stomach after my post last Friday.

Saturday - Did it with a 21 y.o. chap, swallowed just a bit, slight diarrhea
Sunday - Did it with 37 y.o. chap, swallowed one drop, diarrhea like hell
Monday - Did it with 27 y.o. chap, swallowed few drops, no diarrhea at all

Hmm... Strange! What's wrong with my stomach, or what's wrong with their cum?

Btw, all the flings were from Grindr - haha!

#23 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:18 AM

#24 manlybi

manlybi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:manly bi, chinese, 180cm 85kg
    discreet
    stocky built

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:18 AM

i guess is the food u eat before yr blow job

#25 GachiMuchi

GachiMuchi

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7169 posts
  • Interests:Computer games, Movies / TV shows & Hot Sex. Not necessary in that order.

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:19 PM

I think your body is trying to tell you that you should take that 27yo as your boyfriend because ur body did not reject him.

#26 Huckleberry

Huckleberry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, 3D, Drawing, Video Editing, Weight Training and Trying to get some fxxking Sleep!!!
  • Looking For:Relationship

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

I eat my own cum all the time and I don't feel anything :)
Just really hot :)

#27 -Owncum-

-Owncum-
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:58 PM

I eat my own cum all the time and I don't feel anything :)
Just really hot :)

For years, I have been eating my own cum all the time too and I also don't feel anything...Just really hot and delicious too :)

#28 rogertan

rogertan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

before i dun like to eat my cum after jo cos the drive is not there anymore.

i so curious about the taste that one day i jo on a slice of pizza.

it was too salty though.

#29 -Guest 1-

-Guest 1-
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:52 AM

Okay so pretty much the same thing is happening to me... but one with one guy! I just started sucking this guy off pretty regularly... and I noticed that everytime I do it... I get like the runs 15-30 minutes after. Its weird because I havent noticed it happening with anyone else... I wonder if it has something to do with him.....

#30 -Bob-

-Bob-
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:44 AM

I am ready this string about cum diarrhea because this literally just happened to me, and I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else. I blew a guy earlier tonight, and swallowed a large load. I did it on an empty stomach. An hour or two after: pure liquid diarrhea. This does not usually happen to me. Before the diarrhea, my stomach was a bit queazy. I read on another site that some have experienced this if they swallow cum on an empty stomach, as I did tonight. If they swallow cum not on an empty stomach (not longer after having a meal), they were fine. I guess it is best to have sex AFTER dinner.

#31 sum1outhere_03

sum1outhere_03

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hey guest, how abt seeing a doc and describe that to the doc? Lol.
Just wondering, how old r u? :)

#32 Undies69

Undies69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Looking For:stocky guys in Undies always turn me ON ...

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

i ate my own cum at times when i feel the urge to eat.. so far nothing happen to me.

in fact eating your own cum is VERY safe and full of proteins and other nutrients which are good for health.

if u guys do watch str pxxn, usually the guy will shoot the cum onto the woman's face and the woman will use tat to rub on their faces and eat it... its good for the skin.. much better than skincare products.
I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

#33 upshot

upshot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Cycling around Eastern Side of Singapore. Nude cycling late at night if the mood catches me :) and more if the mood catches me..
  • Looking For:Talk cock-sing-song & safe fun w/chap(s). Please read my profile to see if we share preferences in common before you PM me.

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:45 AM

I doubt it has anything to do with your swallowing the cum. If cum can go from your mouth to you ass so fast via the stomach and the long length of your intestine and colon... you must have the most fastest digestive system in the world. If anything bad had happen due to the sperm you swallow?.. you would have throw up more likely. 15 mins is NOT possible. Ask any doctor. You sure you did not leave out the part where he fxxk you ass and deposited more sperm or finger you?

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca

#34 -rotz-

-rotz-
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

I am ready this string about cum diarrhea because this literally just happened to me, and I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else. I blew a guy earlier tonight, and swallowed a large load. I did it on an empty stomach. An hour or two after: pure liquid diarrhea. This does not usually happen to me. Before the diarrhea, my stomach was a bit queazy. I read on another site that some have experienced this if they swallow cum on an empty stomach, as I did tonight. If they swallow cum not on an empty stomach (not longer after having a meal), they were fine. I guess it is best to have sex AFTER dinner.

I agree with u, because when i am hungry for sex the man's body can shut down the urge to eat, u don't feel hungry at all , when i cruise in <shogun, i can go for hours and hours , i only feel hungry after sex urge is satisfied, suddenly i realise i have a stomach again, LOL

#35 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

dun eat cum w empty stomach based on my experience.

#36 -Beauty-

-Beauty-
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

ALAMAK! You are allergic to cum lah.

#37 gaycurious85

gaycurious85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:29 PM

u can count how many drops meh?

for me cum is yuck. I only ate once and never want to taste it again. unless.... ^ ^

#38 Lovensick

Lovensick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Ogling at cuties! Camping infront of computer! Reading tons of news, politics especially! Scuba Diving too :) And more!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

The biggest component of cum is... water! then protein and some sugars and minerals :)

#39 -asiana-

-asiana-
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:16 AM

semen contains sperms , thelife giving part , imagined everyaymen cum cums andall wasted , should all go into mymouth, disease free ones of ourse.

bukkkae fans out there waht was the most men semen u swallowed most

#40 sum1outhere_03

sum1outhere_03

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

I don't know if I can add this here...

Anyways, I don't get diarrhea swallowing cum, but I do get diarrhea after a f**k session.

If the top's dick is inside me while fu*king, then I'm fine... But if the top's dick pulls in and out, I'll get this diarrhea sensation instead.

It probably got to do with something I ate an hour ago. I managed to "clean my hole" before that actually.

Do any of you guys have the same issue?

#41 -Drew-

-Drew-
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

I have recently had this trouble as well, and at first it baffled me. I have three or four guys that I give regular service to, and only recently had this problem arise. I have swallowed many hundreds of loads in the past and never had this problem and i noticed that the problem was with one particular individual only.

This guy does tend to release copious amounts of cum when he ejaculates in my mouth, so I at first I thought it was just the amount that I was swallowing. After some thought though, I realized that this one individual is a very clean guy and always showers right before I show up to take care of him. I am pretty sure that it is my reaction to the soap he is using. I have heard soap is a natural laxative anyway so it makes sense.

#42 Leanmeat

Leanmeat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:Lean chn who likes swimming. turn on by lean guys in any attire. Not keen for dead fish. Prefer light weight guys. like 69 suc rim w smooth. Love smooth fair sexy ass.
  • Looking For:Dates

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

I've also been eating my own cum for years(be it b4 or after a meal) and nothing happens. Guess it really depends on individual.

#43 XiaoMessy

XiaoMessy

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts
  • Interests:Humans.
    Ironically, I hate them too.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

I understand how you feel.
Whenever I see someone's dick, I vomit.
[XXXXXXXXXXXXX}========_____
                       ~~~~~=====__
                                 ~~\\
                      Anyone       ||
              ____                //     Wanna
          __==~~~~=====___       //                      _____====++
        _=~~           ~~~=======`             _____=====~~~~~
        \\   __  ___===__            _____=====~~~~~   Get
         `^==~~==~~~   ~~============~~~~~                      Whipped?

#44 Toro

Toro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

Never heard my suckers complaint of diarrhea..
Toro

#45 Heaven84

Heaven84

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Interests:Music, Travelling, Gym, movies, relax

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

ewww...gross

#46 giPmuC

giPmuC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:food play, gear play, muscles, showers, uniforms, jerseys, role play, juicy shooters, load savers

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:40 AM

Apparently, there's fructose intolerance? LOL
Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

#47 eeegz

eeegz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:34 AM

1st few times i had.. after i get used to it .. its okay le O_O

#48 alien

alien

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4259 posts
  • Interests:Running & nature walk

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

I think i also allergy to cum. I dun get diarrhea but my stomach will feel uncomfortable whole day if i swallow cum.
幸福可以很简单 ,如果你懂得如何知足常乐。

#49 subarucap

subarucap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

I don't know if I can add this here...

Anyways, I don't get diarrhea swallowing cum, but I do get diarrhea after a f**k session.

If the top's dick is inside me while fu*king, then I'm fine... But if the top's dick pulls in and out, I'll get this diarrhea sensation instead.

It probably got to do with something I ate an hour ago. I managed to "clean my hole" before that actually.

Do any of you guys have the same issue?

i think it should be air entering with every pump.

its like each time the dick goes in... it pumps in more air... lol...

#50 -jon-

-jon-
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

I have noticed the sane effect...diarhea after swallowing. I also notices happens with certain guts and not others. I attribute it to:
Is my stomach empty? Seems like an empty stomach = more issues.
How big a load? Guys who really squirt seem to cause more unpleasant side effects ( but not always)
How many guys? I once did 3 guys in the space if a few hours...had some problems the rest of the day.
Lastly, cum contains fructose...a sugar that causes your gut to accumulate water. This can lead to diareaha. Some "diabetic candies" use fructose as a sweetener...one day, thinking I was being healthy I ate a big handful of diabetic gum drops ( instead of the regular sugar kind)...OMG! In about 20 minutes I exploded like I had swallowed a handgrenade.

Reply to this topic