Photo
- - - - -

Fetish - Do You Swallow Cum? + Cum Eating Discussion (Compiled)

314 replies to this topic

#1 newguy2l

newguy2l

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:20 AM

I usually top
but reciprocate if the partner is hot
last weekend's friend was hot
noticed a funny thing - his pre-cum was so salty
really - saltier than sea water
but no fishy taste - so it was OK for me
wondered what he must have been eating to produce such salty cum

#2 crazygolfer

crazygolfer

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3771 posts
  • Interests:Golfing, Chatting and Share Information

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:25 AM

I usually top
but reciprocate if the partner is hot
last weekend's friend was hot
noticed a funny thing - his pre-cum was so salty
really - saltier than sea water
but no fishy taste - so it was OK for me
wondered what he must have been eating to produce such salty cum

All cums are salty tasty, isn't it? Whether the guys eat sweet items daily, the cums still remain salty :D
Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

#3 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:42 PM

No idea... Wanna taste mine to confirm? I always eat sweet stuff... Haha... :D :lol:

#4 newguy2l

newguy2l

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:32 PM

no - I know all cum is salty
had several yrs experience
but this guy's was exceptionally salty

buaya - you sure your bf let you go out and play play or not?
nobody else got experience with funny tasting cum?

#5 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:04 PM

No. I am not asking for guys to suck me. I am asking if they want to eat my cum. :P I JO into their mouth lor. :D Kinky? :blink:

#6 skylancer

skylancer

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1102 posts
  • Interests:all sports

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:17 AM

hmm... i used to taste my bf's cum..

but it is tasteless..
Posted Image

#7 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:54 AM

My offer still stand. Haha... :D :lol:

#8 newguy2l

newguy2l

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:18 PM

buaya - I wonder why u would rather jo into somebody's mouth but not allow him to suck. Just trying to understand the thinking behind it.
bored lah - so just wanna get into ur mind
wat u doing this weekend?

#9 skylancer

skylancer

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1102 posts
  • Interests:all sports

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:32 PM

For me, i just go out and have some sports later in the afternoon as i need to tan myself...

Back to the topic, i still remember last time my olod ex like to drink my cum alot and he can bj me for long time.. til i cum.. i really like that on that time but due to he too flirt that why i break up.. sob sob.. sad sad..
Posted Image

#10 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:43 PM

newguy2|, think I'm just in a denial stage... As I am sexually deprived and pent up now, I get horny and actually long for sex with anyone. However, I know I am not supposed to do so. So, I would love to have someone suck me till I cum in his mouth, but I can't have it happen because I am supposed to be in a mono relationship, even if my boy does not want sex with me... So, I longed to have someone willing to have me cum into his mouth while I JO... Self satisfaction in a different level... Am I making things more confusing? :blink:

#11 Hermes

Hermes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:31 PM

not all cum are salty.. i realise that whenever i drink alot of pineapple juices my bf said my cum will be more sweet than salty ley

#12 worldangel

worldangel

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10081 posts
  • Interests:just chat and exchange info lah ....

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:58 AM

not all cum are salty.. i realise that whenever i drink alot of pineapple juices my bf said my cum will be more sweet than salty ley

I was once in a gay sauna and met a matured guy, we went to cubicle and he started to do blow job, after a while, I refused him to continue as he was a bad blower, after a few strokes he started to use his teeth which quite painful.

As I about to leave the cubicle, he beg that he wanted get my cum in his mouth, so just jo and later let him lick the cum in his mouth and then he said your cum is quite sweet. Not sure about the comment, maybe just to please me in return? :lol:
a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

#13 Lord of Saunas

Lord of Saunas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:07 PM

Precum is salty, but cum (semen) is actually sweet because it contains fructose. Most of us find that it tastes bitter because the taste-buds which detect bitterness is at the back of the throat. Try tasting semen (preferably your own - remember safe sex!) with the tip of your tongue and you'll find that it's sweet, cos that's where the sweet-tasting tastebuds are. :thumb:

#14 -Sweet Cum-

-Sweet Cum-
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2006 - 11:57 AM

So far, no matter what I eat, my suckers have not said anything bad about my cum. Some say it is qite salty, some say it is very sweet and nice tasting. I dunno...as long as they don't say it tastes very very bad, i guess eat anything you want.

#15 -bearbear-

-bearbear-
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:29 PM

well, pre cum is always saltly but cum does not always taste the same, sometimes its saltly, sometimes fxxking very saltly, sometimes taste like cough mixture sometimes like coke lite.hehe

#16 gruffman

gruffman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Gym, sex, more sex, even more sex :)

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:07 AM

i think it depends on wat u eat. I've been taking some body building supplements and some people have said my cum has a pungent taste/smell as a result of those supplements... but they still gobble up nevertheless haha...

#17 bukitpanjang

bukitpanjang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:28 PM

well, pre cum is always saltly but cum does not always taste the same, sometimes its saltly, sometimes fxxking very saltly, sometimes taste like cough mixture sometimes like coke lite.hehe

taste like coke lite?

wa... that's quite interesting...

#18 -boy2man-

-boy2man-
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:25 PM

These past few weeks, I have a growing fantasy with giving someone a blowjob and then swallowing his load down my throat. The swallowing part turns me on immensely!

Though I know that I am not used to the taste and smell of cum, I would love to try swallowing (HIV- guys of course), heh!

#19 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:59 PM

Try swallowing your own cum first, should taste about the same!

#20 -boy2man-

-boy2man-
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:07 AM

I tried to, but every time I want to swallow, I am very repulsed by the smell...

I think I can only swallow it if someone makes me swallow his... hmm.

#21 maledae

maledae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:34 AM

All men that oral me, swallow my cum. If you dun allow them to swallow, it like the sex it not complete, he get upset. I also shoot into the ass.

If dun swallow, must cum on their face,lip or moustache.

#22 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:33 AM

I think it is difficult to swallow your own cum... Cos after cumming, most of our sexual desires disappears ratehr quickly... :P

But though with another guy, this desire can be prolonged, it might be better to swallow your partner's before you cum... You are on a sexual high and you will be more daring and willing to just do it... :P

I swallowed my partner's cum once... Before I came... *Heng ah*... :lol: Though I probably will not do it again, I was glad I did... :lol:

#23 amazonian

amazonian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:04 PM

Swalllowing cum is not for me... i do not mind precum, tasting of it that is. Isnt swallowing cum dangerous? I read that saliva kills the bacteria present... but still.. not use to that idea. i usually stop a BJ if there is precum...

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

Just deep throat and swallow - dun gargle - u should be fine

#25 -Happy Man-

-Happy Man-
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:58 PM

I only shallow my hubby's gum and he also did the same to me. To us this is another way to express our love.

#26 -boy2man-

-boy2man-
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:02 PM

swallow your hubby's gum? heheh - is his cum as sticky as gum?

just kidding no offense ;p

#27 -Guess-

-Guess-
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:41 PM

Same here, everytime I wank have that excitment to taste it when I cum.

But once you cum, you kind of chicken out when you don't feel as horny anymore!! :-)

#28 worldangel

worldangel

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10081 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:48 PM

All men that oral me, swallow my cum. If you dun allow them to swallow, it like the sex it not complete, he get upset. I also shoot into the ass.

Wow, that was a risky fun for both of you, shoot into ass without condom? Better practice safe sex to prevent HIV spread :thumb:

#29 -boy2man-

-boy2man-
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:57 PM

What the... :D I like it when guys cum on my face! :lol: :twisted:

#30 jeffrey2266

jeffrey2266

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:08 AM

Is cum good for facial ? Can made ppl look younger ???

#31 -cum-eater-

-cum-eater-
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:07 AM

i love to swallow my bf cum. i think its a waste not to consume it. of coz i will swallow before i JO or else i will find it disgusting. and yes, both of us have been tested neg and thats make my swallowing experience more fun and safe. :D

#32 worldangel

worldangel

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10081 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:14 AM

i love to swallow my bf cum. i think its a waste not to consume it. of coz i will swallow before i JO or else i will find it disgusting. and yes, both of us have been tested neg and thats make my swallowing experience more fun and safe. :D

So how was the taste of the cum? sweet or ....? I personally found it towards to salty in general as most say so :lol:

#33 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:12 PM

Cum on your face might give you small dark brown spots which are actually viral warts. Some guys mistook these spots are signs of growing old, but actually some men in their 30s already have these spots, because they are caused by virus.

#34 night listener

night listener

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:39 PM

According to a recent episode of Nip/Tuck, semen is good for the face.

But of course, u can't believe everything u see on tv, except if its a documentary.
But I guess its no harm either. Whatever turns u on!

There's a way to swallow your cum.
Lift your legs high over your head, with u lying on a bed.
Shake and shoot into your mouth. Then quickly swallow.

#35 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:54 PM

i love to swallow my bf cum. i think its a waste not to consume it. of coz i will swallow before i JO or else i will find it disgusting. and yes, both of us have been tested neg and thats make my swallowing experience more fun and safe.  :D

So how was the taste of the cum? sweet or ....? I personally found it towards to salty in general as most say so :lol:

depend leh...most of the time slight salty and rarely sweet. my ex used to be bitter..maybe he smoke?

oh ya my bf sperm comes w a tint of yellowish...not like my whitish type...normal? he is mid 30s.

#36 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:19 AM

Too long never cum and my cum will be yellowish and somewhat a little lumpy... Drink more liquids and my cum will be whitish and more smooth...

And they say drinking pineapple juice makes your cum sweet... ;)

#37 wrx_sti_22b

wrx_sti_22b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:28 AM

Cum on your face might give you small dark brown spots which are actually viral warts. Some guys mistook these spots are signs of growing old, but actually some men in their 30s already have these spots, because they are caused by virus.

:o is this real, sound so scary. I have never heard this before....

#38 -Guest_guest-

-Guest_guest-
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:20 PM

:o is this real, sound so scary. I have never heard this before....

It is not surprising that you have not heard it before. Most guys posted about the wonderful things about sex in this forum, but very few posted about contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) like warts (anal and penile warts), gonorrhea, syphilis etc.

Some doctors, when seeing the dark spots, will ask you not to worry about them. But if you are still young (maybe less than 40s) and are seeing more of such spots, you could always see a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to ask for their opinion.

#39 erection day

erection day

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

I inadvertenntly gag and panic when I sense the flow of cum gushing out. I am not into swallowing. And I floss my teeth a lot and fear that some virus might just enter via broken tissues somewhere. I always 'warn' others if I am about to climax. Sometimes I hope others can warn me also. :)

#40 Frogprince

Frogprince

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:Jog, read, playing my PSP, comics, movies etc

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

So what is true? Sperm on face is good or bad??? Confused

#41 -Hehehe-

-Hehehe-
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

I always 'warn' others if I am about to climax.

hahaha, and do you say 'Thank You' after that? :D :oops:

nonetheless, it seems that you are a polite and caring guy to think that way.

#42 erection day

erection day

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

Not polite lah. The other guy might not like the extra beverage that you are going to give him no matter how sweet your cum is. ha ha.

There was once this guy who asked me 'Can I shoot in your mouth'. I said 'better not'. A moment he said 'Can I shoot in your ass then'. I said 'No way!!!'. Finally he sheepishly asked "Cum on your face". 'No' I replied. He appeared sian after that. 'Cum on your chest' he tried again. I said 'ok lah'. That made him slightly happy. But I feel that you should only do what you feel comfortable and not do to others what you dont want them to do to you.

#43 -Gogo-

-Gogo-
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:27 PM

I ever met a guy who wanted me to cum onto his underwear. He wore it and rub rub and then put on his jeans. :huh: I was huh?! and he went home with the cum stained underwear.

#44 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:29 PM

I met someone who asked me to cum in his shoes! He just walked off like that... I cannot imagine... :blink:

Froggie, try my sperm on your face to confirm?

#45 Frogprince

Frogprince

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:Jog, read, playing my PSP, comics, movies etc

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:40 PM

Buaya,

Maybe u should drink more green tea before I try your sperm.. Anti-oxidant and high protein face mask.. :D :D :D

Webi Webi

#46 -Gogo-

-Gogo-
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:44 PM

I met someone who asked me to cum in his shoes! He just walked off like that... I cannot imagine... :blink:

Maybe croc's cum can used as shoe de-odourant.

#47 Buaya

Buaya

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

Froggie... I adore green tea... Book a time with me? ;)

#48 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

Copied the following from some straight blog for your perusal.......

According to the Re/Search Guide to Bodily Fluids (Paul Spinard, 1994), the average man produces about 3.5 mL of semen per ejaculation whose nutritional value is:

less than 1 calorie
150 mg. protien
11 mg. carbohydrates
6 mg. fat.
3 mg. cholesterol
7% US RDA potassium
3% US RDA copper
3% US RDA zinc
300 million spermatoza
(Someday men will have to have all this tattooed to the side of their hip, like a can of Coke or a box of Wheaties.)

It looks healthy enough per serving size, but when compared to breast milk (which has about 170 calories per cup), semen has about 40% more calories (about 230 calories per cup). High levels of fructose (fruit sugar!) is normal in the semen and this sugar comes almost entirely from the seminal vesicles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Fun Sperm Facts

For the "average" man, the ejaculate contains over 80 million sperm. In addition to the little wiggly things, semen contains (taken from several web sites):

water
ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
blood-group antigens
calcium (yes, just like milk!)
chlorine (add your own little contribution to cleanliness!)
cholesterol (Is this the "bad cholesterol" or "good cholesterol"?)
citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (what do you know, these are good for fertilization too!)
prostaglandins (fatty acids that, while not a hormone, perform hormone-like functions)
purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid
sodium (good to have, especially if you've been sweating a lot)
sorbitol, spermidine, spermine
vitamin B12 and zinc (you would think it's a multivitamin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Sperm Facts
Average volume of semen per ejaculation: 1-2 teaspoons
Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200
Average total amount of lifetime ejaculate: 18 quarts
Average speed of ejaculation: 28 miles per hour
Its muscle drives nature's only known rotary-joint. The tail SCREWS, not whips. (no pun)
Average number of calories in a teaspoon of semen: 7
Average duration of orgasm: 4 seconds
Average number of sperm cells in the ejaculate of a healthy man: 200 to 600 million
Distance sperm travels to fertilize an egg: 3-4 inches
Sperm lifespan: 2.5 months from development to ejaculation

#49 erection day

erection day

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

Someone ever said my cum was 'very spermy'. Dont know what he meant by that but he was smiling as he said that. So I took it as a compliment. Until this day, I still wonder if he's trying to be naughty or nice. :P

#50 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

Dear Auntie Agony

Will swallowing make me gain weight? I enjoyed swallowing but afraid that will affect my waistline? Please advise. Thank you.

Luv
Thirsty Forever

Reply to this topic