Male HQ

99% Of Bwers Don't Have Brains

Guest disappointed

Guest disappointed

It's sad to see posts by some/majority of the members here. Totally reflect badly on the gay population. Sigh. Some of u guys need to get a life and quit thinking about sex all day.

This forum is like a ventilation for most of us and whether guys are relating their fantasies / hopes / reality in and of their lifes, we are only using it to express our feelings.

Do not be so harsh to label us so quickly as brainless as it also quickly reflects back on your own shallow thinking.

Edited by deceptiveeyes.deceivingminds

This forum is like a ventilation for most of us and whether guys are relating their fantasies / hopes / reality in and of their lifes, we are only using it to express our feelings.

Do not be so harsh to label us so quickly as brainless as it also quickly reflects back on your own shallow thinking.

I agree.

No need to be too pessimistic; bw'ers release their brains here, but not all topics are related with sex, there are some more intellectual ones.

And even in the sex-related topics, some are really funny!

Let's be pore optimistic about human being in general, and bw'ers in particular. :rolleyes:

Guest guest

It's sad to see posts by some/majority of the members here. Totally reflect badly on the gay population. Sigh. Some of u guys need to get a life and quit thinking about sex all day.

Unfortunately you don't represent the 1% either! YOU are worst! YOU SHOULD get a life!

U may be correct if u say 99% of ppl here are horny. Horny dun make u no brain. Talk sex means no brainer? what logic is that?

What u expect ppl to discuss in a gay forum? Shall we talk about stamp collecting? Why reflect badly?

Edited by junxiang

Guest disappointed

i give up. Seriously show this forum to any of your straight friends and see what reaction u get.

1)Cheap

2)Slut

3)Stupid

Reality check:

Ask any straight guy to go to a forum where male members talk about women and sex, their breasts, cunts and pussies, how women should so subservience to men, show to any woman and they will say:

1) Pervert

2) Maniac

3) Male chauvinist

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

i give up. Seriously show this forum to any of your straight friends and see what reaction u get.

1)Cheap

2)Slut

3)Stupid

:huh: It's not like straight guys don't think about sex all the time, or discuss it among themselves.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

1)Cheap

2)Slut

3)Stupid

Dear Disappointed,

I think you have come to the wrong forum. In one fell swoop, you had offended many people with your sweeping judging statement. Please understand the history of Blowing Wind before you come here and post your comment. Before I tell you to fxxk off go away, let me show you the intention of Mr. Blowing wind in the following post.

Blowing Wind History

The founder of this site is Blowingwind.

1997 BlowingWind started life on Yahoo/Geocities

a. The site took its name from his favourite song, Bob Dylan’s Blowing In the Way. “The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind” (Re-acrhived http://blowingwind.tripod.com/ )

b. BW the man wrote the following

The description of my page is:

- gay philosophy [ Hendry Note: We still have a lot of Mature man sharing their philosophy with the younger members ]

- personal experiences, [ Very uniquely BW, trip reports, sex-capede, mature40s SZ reports ]

- travels, stories, [ Uniquely BW as our readers are older, travelling to unique places and write eg TravellingMan ]

- GAY Bulletin Board.

"Most of what I have to say can be very sexually explicit but no yucky S&M stuff. I notice that most gays on the web are reluctant to be sexually explicit in describing their sexual experiences but I prefer to hide my identity so as to be explicit in my true stories. As these experiences happened over a period of more than 10 years, I may be vague at times and may revise them later."

Here is what others had share with us.

"I am in my early 40. [means BW about 55 now)"

"I would like to share my gay experiences since I am still in the closet with no one to talk to :-("

"I'm married so it is impossible to come out! So I maybe Bi ? Except for the occasional gay sexual exploits, I remain deep in my closet."

So, if this forum is not for you. You are free to leave and please do us a favour, DON'T COME BACK. We won't miss you because you simply don't belong here.

Guest mmmm

1)Cheap

2)Slut

3)Stupid

Yeah f u c k off and go get a life. You miserable prick.

Dear disappointed,

I would love to discuss Fermat's Last Theorem if you like. :)

Love. 

This BW forum is that one of the many places where we can speak our minds freely.

There are several very serious topics ... those IT, medical ones.

Of course, sexual encounters still ranked top.

WE are here to discuss our lifestyle... who wants to hear what problems I had at work!

No, I would dare to bet on my final dollar that many among us, are professionals with

college education. So, calling us brainless is way too much/harsh...

Guest guest

:huh: It's not like straight guys don't think about sex all the time, or discuss it among themselves.

Is true , gay life only sex , grinder , facebook and sauna.

Stereotyping to the max. Even if they talk about their sexual experiences or hook up, what's wrong about it? Oh oh, are you the legendary Mr Self Righteous?

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Guest disappointed

Oh, Mr GachiMuchi (The old man who thinks that he's a super top and that he's ALWAYS right), please kindly open those wrinkly eyes of yours and look at whatever you quoted.

"The description of my page is:

- gay philosophy [ Hendry Note: We still have a lot of Mature man sharing their philosophy with the younger members ]

- personal experiences, [ Very uniquely BW, trip reports, sex-capede, mature40s SZ reports ]

- travels, stories, [ Uniquely BW as our readers are older, travelling to unique places and write eg TravellingMan ]

- GAY Bulletin Board"

How much of those do u actually see on this forum? Really.

And quoting from happy.99(the dumbass who can't spell for nuts)

"The stra8 are the same. They too talked about sex all the time. They even have sex tour to china even tehy have wives. Man r just like animals. So quit whinning about who is brainless and who is not."

Before u even want to compare yourself with straight guys by saying how horny they are, seriously, think through your brains first.(Oh ya, you don't have any!)

I have straight friends too. They don't talk about sex all day. Those with wives who still go on sex tours to china are obviously jerks who don't represent majority of the straight population.

Anyway, BW should serve as a meeting point for gay people to come together. I'm not saying that you can't discuss about sex and shit, but really, do u have to do it all the time? And what's with all the shitload amount of threads on cruising, sex in public places etc. It's people like you guys who make us look bad to the general public. (Look at the dumbass who were caught cruising in public toilets and was featured all over TNP)

LOW CLASS ASSHOLES

Before u even want to compare yourself with straight guys by saying how horny they are, seriously, think through your brains first.(Oh ya, you don't have any!)

I have straight friends too. They don't talk about sex all day. Those with wives who still go on sex tours to china are obviously jerks who don't represent majority of the straight population.

LOW CLASS ASSHOLES

Sure u have fine str8 friends or maybe they don't consider u fun enough to talk sex in front of u.

To us masculine guys, its is a way to show off their sexual powers. The more gory the details the better. Only secret fun for me is that the way they described it was also that very same way I get screwed too :evil: and they would never believe a man could be screwed like that.

All in all, we are all the same whether gay or str8. U simply switch the sex roles around and u can't tell the difference.

And u say this is the minority. How about Dominique Strauss-Kahn that DOM? is he the minority?

Guest Kendall

Perhaps what disappointed meant is the exchanges in the forum is not informative or intellectual enough.

For a person who visits the forum for the 1st time, it can be quite startling to come across topics like these:

- See Free Dragonboaters Shower Naked

- Do You Get Fat By Eating Cum?

- How Long Do You Take To Cum?

As a gay, perhaps he would like to see fellow gays elevate to a 'higher than average' stage of intellectual level. He did start off the thread citing that 'some posts reflect badly on the gay population'. That is indeed, a valid point to start off a discussion.

Along the way, some entries came in as jokes, and names were called.

Also, do not chase people out just becoz there are differences in viewpoints.

My dear MR DISAPPOINTED,

On behalf of myself and my prick, I apologise to you for thinking of sex every now and then.

It is unbecoming of me to tell the world of my sexual activities. I am so sorry and you must understand that my work is so stressful and besides attending classical concerts, what else can I do?

Shopping?

No, I have three full cupboards of clothes, pants, swimming trunks, shoes...

Reading?

Yes I read the WORDS on my iPAD daily..

Exercising?

I do it as often as I should but before you think I am a gym bunny who stays in the toilet.. no, I do flex my muscles at the machines...

Social and charitable work?

I give free tuition to the kids in the neighbourhood...

So my dear,

could you spare me some space to think about sex... visit the saunas... day-dream of a hot date with Ewan McGregor, Gerard Butler... or even Sean Connery....

Please help this brainless soul of mine...

:o Drama, woohoo..

Quit it. There's a reason why pxxnography is a bigger industry than Hollywood, and that sex is the most popular search term in the Internet. And I'm not just talking about gay pxxn, mind you. :P

Sure straights don't always flaunt their desires in public, but then again, neither do we. This is a gay interest forum whereby members can feel comfortable to discuss about the birds and the bees without having to be preached; at least, not by someone who may have their own legit set of values, but has simply arrived at the wrong place to impose the said values.

And by the way, this forum is not all about sex. Scroll down the home page and you'll see special interest groups about IT, cooking, travelling, etc. Many members I've talked to don't talk about sex all the time. If you are aware that a few rotten eggs can misrepresent the gay community, then likewise, don't generalize BW by those outspoken 'disappointing' posts that you've seen.

If you want to discuss something intellectual, then heck, create a thread and discuss something intellectual. There might be like-minded people who'll respond to it. That kind of thread would serve a purpose. To throw a tantrum by insulting us all as having no brain, esp. while you're just a guest to this forum? Well, that's just inviting people to bash you back. You're asking for it.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

good thread topic and I agree (except for the word brainless).

But, instead of complaining, why dont you start some intellectual thread and see how are the responds. if no one in here is intelligent enough to discuss your sophisticated topic, then you can draw your own conclusion about this forum. Fair?

Do bear in mind that gays are still not fully accepted by the society and hence many of us still face the pressure and uncomfort of hiding our sexuality. the more pressure (stress), the more we need to release. I do agree that our attitude towards sex is an issue, but do you have any suggestion on how to improve it? If you have, that would be very nice of you to share with us so that you can help and contribute to this unfortunate community

Does anyone realize that this kind of phenomenon happens in any type of forum that is open to any topic for discussion, as in the kind where you get topics that are of the same stuff (or crap, as perceived by most) all the time?

I used to be an active forummer back in my university's intra-campus online forum (in Malaysia), which is targeted at improving students' English command. Topics of discussion are open, provided they are done in English and do not cross the line of making racial slurs and sentiments. I have to say, that despite the university supposedly a breeding ground for intellectuals, you still get students mostly talking about love and companionship and ideal love partner and stuff (but yeah, seldom about sex). I used to think that it was rather crappy, considered that it really doesn't reflect the maturity of tertiary-level individuals. There are other topics, such as education, religion, cultures and customs that do interest me, but topics about love that form over 80% of the discussions in that forum, I juz avoid. Why? JUST LIVE WITH IT! You also get all sorts of crappy goings-on in your own society that are being reported on the papers everyday anyway.

So if you're not anyhow interested in the topics, please, either juz go for the topics that interest you or juz anyhow stay out completely.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

at the end of the day........ you are who you are.... if you think we are brainless, then we are brainless in your eye's.... if you want to think we are brainless.... no matter what we say... to you we are still brainless.... so i will not use my brainless brain to reply to this brainless thread.... and my spend my brainless brain on other more interesting thread......

Guest SAM Murai

Oh, Mr GachiMuchi (The old man who thinks that he's a super top and that he's ALWAYS right), please kindly open those wrinkly eyes of yours and look at whatever you quoted.

- GAY Bulletin Board"

And quoting from happy.99(the dumbass who can't spell for nuts)

"The stra8 are the same. They too talked about sex all the time. They even have sex tour to china even tehy have wives. Man r just like animals. So quit whinning about who is brainless and who is not."

Anyway, BW should serve as a meeting point for gay people to come together. I'm not saying that you can't discuss about sex and shit, but really, do u have to do it all the time? And what's with all the shitload amount of threads on cruising, sex in public places etc. It's people like you guys who make us look bad to the general public. (Look at the dumbass who were caught cruising in public toilets and was featured all over TNP)

LOW CLASS ASSHOLES

Lately, I am feeling very blissful and thankful!!!

Forgive me - God, Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Kuan Yin, Mother Theresa, coz I am going to sin.

Smelly shit comes out of your FILTHY MOUTH because you have NO ASSHOLE!

Congrats, you are the latest mutant to join the X-men(playing a villain)

P.S: Dun you know Gachi is my Scotty?

You will reincarnate as my fart in your next lifetime! Song Ah!!!

Hmm, Do you want me to fxxk you to prove that I am a super top? If that's the case, then I would have to reject your challenge. I don't need to fxxk you to know that I am good in what I do. As for super, no. I don't drink that brand of coffee. hehehe..

- GAY Bulletin Board"

I see alot of it, everyday. Sorry, that you choose to see thing in only black or white and ignores the greys in between. I can't help you in understanding because you need to grow up a little more before you can understand better.

LOW CLASS ASSHOLES

BW IS a sex forum, we don't claim to be anything else but it is what it is. You want politic, try The Online Citizen, etc. You want serious gay stuff, try yawning bread. You want religious stuff, try church/temple/mosque, etc. go elsewhere. Oh. Not forgetting that if you looking for Str8 sex talk, try Sammy Boy Forum

I don't know why you are reading trashy TNP who has nothing good to report. You should get out more and get to know more gay men and stop staying cooped up at home surfing the internet. Then, maybe then, you will be less judgmental and more objective. And just because you read about a few bad apples, and you start thinking all the apples are bad. What about the str8 men like Gary who fxxks and post his sexcapade online for ppl to see. And let's not forget str8 men who goes overseas to look for young virgins, etc. Dose that means all str8 men don't have brains too?

Why don't you tell us, how often do you masturbate? Daily? Weekly? Do you dare tell me you don't have pxxn in your computer and you never think about sex at all? I can only say, we are too mature for you and you need to grow up more before you can understand that str8 and gays are all the same. We are men and men think about sex all the time. Unless you are not a man. But women thinks about sex too, just for your info.

We just had a BW KTV outing at Party World yesterday and we had so many BW members attending the event that we had to split into 2 rooms. Do you know about that? I bet you don't know rite? You choose and pick what you want to see and ignores the good that others had done and post your immature judgmental views about BW members. Not forgetting that we recently had our BW 6th Anniversary where we had a great turn out.

As for Class, sorry boy, you don't have any class to call people at all. Go and check how many pubic hair you have first before you come here and talk about class.

Guest disappointed

anyway if u haven't yet realise, the thread title was there only for a purpose-> TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. I'm certain that if i had used any other thread titles, u horny assholes probably wouldn't even read it lest reply.

Lame attention seeker....

Go get a life...

anyway if u haven't yet realise, the thread title was there only for a purpose-> TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. I'm certain that if i had used any other thread titles, u horny assholes probably wouldn't even read it lest reply.

LaughingSmiley.gif

If that's how an intellect-like-yourself's brain is supposed to work, then no thanks, I'd rather be on the 99% of the brainless population.

Get my attention? Wow, I didn't know you wanted my attention so badly that you have to come up with such a lame topic and slime 99% of the BWers here.

Hey, don't avoid my questions lor?

Why don't you tell us, how often do you masturbate? Daily? Weekly? Do you dare tell me you don't have pxxn in your computer and you never think about sex at all? I can only say, we are too mature for you and you need to grow up more before you can understand that str8 and gays are all the same. We are men and men think about sex all the time. Unless you are not a man. But women thinks about sex too, just for your info.

To the creator of this thread: Instead of complaining of the content being "low-class" and "tasteless", would it be more classy, proactive and intelligent if you bring more intelligent discussions into this forum by asking or setting topics which you deem as more intelligent and beneficial to you and others. It takes less than a minute to start a discussion.

May I bring your attention that one of the most busiest and active Singapore forum is Sammyboy which is mainly about straight men talking about sex, prostitutes and which massage parlors offer extra. Based on the number of members, I doubt they represent the outliers of Singapore men.

Yes, amongst guys, we will talk about sex and there is a value in it. The readers here will better understand their bodies and understand how the gay scene is.

The good thing about Blowing Wind is that it can be a platform for other topics too like relationship dynamics or finances for gay men.

To Disappointed (whom I presume to be very young), here is a tip for you. Be the change you want to happen instead of complaining! I wish you well.

Edited by Dodoboy69

LOW CLASS ASSHOLES

We have had plenty of meetings to do normal activities with other PLUs.

Examples of them are present, you just have to OPEN your eyes and see.

Here are some recent ones:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22586

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=23185

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20642

You hide behind your anonymity and talk a load of bullcrap. Why don't you even login and post?

BRAINS? Just how much of your brains do you even use? Are you even a President's Scholar or a "high-flyer" of any sorts to take such an elitist stand?

Someone with just brains but no empathy or heart will be a negative externality to society eventually...so there is nothing for u to be proud off.

You presume to JUDGE even though you yourself do not wish to be judged. Cowardice indeed!

What a bratty twerp you are~

Have you even attended any of the events organised by fellow BWers (of a non-sexual nature)?

If u have not, your conclusions that gay guys talk abt sex all the time is not justified.

You certainly seem to have never gone thru NS, which means you are most probably below 18yo or a foreigner :yuk:

Anyone who has gone through National Service can most certainly attest that the vast majority of guys are horny.

When we have too much time on our hand the topic that is most likely to be discussed would be GIRLS and SEX, definitely not politics, philosophy or religion.

Well there are exceptions such as the intellectuals, nerds, geeks, goody-two-shoes and retards...

Being LGBT is not wat makes a guy seek sex. It's just that it is much more easier for gay/bi guys to find sex as compared to str8 guys.

Also imo, gay/bi guys are more honest abt their horny tendencies compared to str8 guys, especially bcos there are avenues to satisfy them readily available.

Heading over to sammyboy forum will paint a similar story for str8 guys as well. Not to forget sgclub.

We all have plenty of str8 frens who admit to watching pxxn (keyword here is admit).

I agree with you that there might be a tad too many topics on BW explicitly related to sex, especially those that are NSFW.

Take note that it states on the entrance page

"Blowing Wind is a Discussion Forum for Mature Singapore Gay Man.

It is only open to people who are 18 years or older."

Which obviously implies that it contains sexual content, and GAY sexual content at that.

What is shameful anyway?

What level of PDA do u consider shameful?

STOMPers seem to think that guys holding hands itself is shameful. Do you share their views and might u be one of them?

You should know that different parts of society has various degrees of acceptance.

Sex in plain sight is definitely unacceptable, but disallowing gays from posting abt their carnal cravings on BW is immensely selfish of you.

What other more meaningful things do you want BWers to post abt? Their pet hamster, or maybe their wardrobe collections?

Guys will be guys, give them an avenue to satisfy their hungers and they will. And BW is one such avenue for guys who aren't straight.

Why dont you “Be the change you want to see in the world” instead of whining like a prepubescent kid?

Posting on a forum just to get a single member's attention? Just how much of a sore loser can you get? :yuk:

I wouldn't even want my enemies to suffer the gross misfortune of encountering a person such as yourself :thumb:

Please spend some time to do some reflection on both your behavior and mindset.

There's always another secret.

• Guest locked this topic