Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Lol thanks Guess U..it definitely was a great meet up ..it just keeps getting better and better. Enjoyable and satisfying on my end as well..that's what i call a "hot" lunch :) Im gonna say that you're my fun buddy..anytime anywhere anyhow on call for you hehe.. i look forward to it.

Nice! Hope to join u guys one day.

its the swimming gala  been this morning and closed until after gala finish

Ya. Will be open at 4pm. See you there later in the evening. Around 6.

thanks for the info guys. Should be there around 5:30 - 6 wearing this:

SEOBEAN-Sexy-Trendy-Mens-Hot-Spring-Swim

(no, that's not my body ;-) though I'm slim like that too, minus the 6pack)

thanks for the info guys. Should be there around 5:30 - 6 wearing this:

SEOBEAN-Sexy-Trendy-Mens-Hot-Spring-Swim

(no, that's not my body ;-) though I'm slim like that too, minus the 6pack)

get that butt down to kl this instance! ! I wanna push my pole into that!!..lol

wow, that was fast.  No need to actually cruise ;-) 

The moment I walk into the changing/shower room, I pass a guy apparently on his way out to the pool. Quick eye contact and he turns around, pretends to shower again, watching me change (I get naked outside the shower stalls, so everyone can see). I quickly get half-hard. Shower, put on swim suit, pee, he pretends to pee and with a quick eye contact agreement is reached to go to a toilet stall. Inside, before being able to lock the door, a third, very slim guy enters and joins the fun. Fun it was :-)

Hung out with the first guy for swimming and the rest of the evening, nice, too.

Ok coming over now, c u there in 10 mins

seems you were too late given that things happened so quickly. Which one were you?

wow, that was fast. No need to actually cruise ;-)

The moment I walk into the changing/shower room, I pass a guy apparently on his way out to the pool. Quick eye contact and he turns around, pretends to shower again, watching me change (I get naked outside the shower stalls, so everyone can see). I quickly get half-hard. Shower, put on swim suit, pee, he pretends to pee and with a quick eye contact agreement is reached to go to a toilet stall. Inside, before being able to lock the door, a third, very slim guy enters and joins the fun. Fun it was :-)

Hung out with the first guy for swimming and the rest of the evening, nice, too.

seems you were too late given that things happened so quickly. Which one were you?

give us more details pls...who sucked who...was the penetration..cmon..

Just back from holidays overseas

First task after arriving from airport, fucked a hotlooking air steward in the toilet. Very very moaning experience.

Second, went to Qbm and fucked a cute guy whom I later discovered his girlfriendf is waiting for him outside and holding his Valentine's day flowers. Holy fucking Valentine fuck!!

Still in qbm and will have dinner with some close friends. Wishing all of you Happy Valentines Day. Let the Cupid spread some hot love tonight.

First task after arriving from airport, fucked a hotlooking air steward in the toilet. Very very moaning experience.

Second, went to Qbm and fucked a cute guy whom I later discovered his girlfriendf is waiting for him outside and holding his Valentine's day flowers. Holy fucking Valentine fuck!!

Still in qbm and will have dinner with some close friends. Wishing all of you Happy Valentines Day. Let the Cupid spread some hot love tonight.

The second experience sounds so surreal LOL

wao, this is so hot!

Wow! Hot! Cool man. By the way. Welcome back. The hero is back now.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.