Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Guest uniflover

So far i hv tried army uniform fun wif 3 different doms.

The caucasian guy had the most unifs. The photographer guy is the nicest. The one who stays in landed property is the most harsh n painful.

Its nicest when u get to roleplay yr fantasies!

Hi everyone, just want to check where can i purchase JC uniform? i have a party to attend, theme is school uniform.

Seeking anyone to sell the uniform too. i just need one, thanks or probably can give me the address or link

• 3 weeks later...

Hi... just found this forum recently.

Also into uniform, army no. 4 & 3, navy no. 3, police, MP & secondary school uniform.

Currently only have army uniform & navy no. 3

Only manage to keep 1 set of my old school uniform (bendemeer, white top & bottom), but wasn't able to maintain it properly. So I am trying to get a new set... also trying to find st. andrew's uniform.

And any way of getting Police and MP uniform?

Edited by Abomination

I think I said this before.. but.. Marist uniform are still the best!!! :D :D :D Haha because the fabric is damn thin :P I would always look at other people's pants when we climb up the stairs :P can see the colour and line very distinctly!!! HAHA instant hardon~ >_<

Edited by smallboix

Guest Playful kid

I think I said this before.. but.. Marist uniform are still the best!!! :D :D :D Haha because the fabric is damn thin :P I would always look at other people's pants when we climb up the stairs :P can see the colour and line very distinctly!!! HAHA instant hardon~ >_<

Yes, it's really nice to look at the think white school pants when they climb the stair. Will let ur imagination run wild thinking what color undies he is wearing, or is he wearing anything underneath. ;)

Guest stbrianud

Hi everyone, just want to check where can i purchase JC uniform? i have a party to attend, theme is school uniform.

Seeking anyone to sell the uniform too. i just need one, thanks or probably can give me the address or link

I have my MJC uniform:)

Yes, it's really nice to look at the think white school pants when they climb the stair. Will let ur imagination run wild thinking what color undies he is wearing, or is he wearing anything underneath. ;)

Hahahaha! don't need :P cos marist pants can see the colour :P especially at the butt and near the groin :P haha if i didn't see the brief lines... i'll pay more attention to the groin area :P haha see if he's freeballing! HAHAHA

Guest Playful kid

When i was in a fully white uniform second sch, my male teacher ever told us to wear white undies becos he said can see our undies color. ;) Well, most students doesn't really bother about that and still wears diff color daily. Of course I did enjoyed sight of it especially if it was a handsome guy. I love it when we students played ball games and get sweaty in our uniform, can have nice view. Sometime I too got my uniform wet and can really review a lot...hahaha!

When i was in a fully white uniform second sch, my male teacher ever told us to wear white undies becos he said can see our undies color. ;) Well, most students doesn't really bother about that and still wears diff color daily. Of course I did enjoyed sight of it especially if it was a handsome guy. I love it when we students played ball games and get sweaty in our uniform, can have nice view. Sometime I too got my uniform wet and can really review a lot...hahaha!

Hahaha nice~ whenever i go back to school to visit juniors (even until now) i'll still look at their groin area haha :P the closer ones, i'll grope them! HAHA >_<

• 3 months later...

i love how those white pants are so thin you can see what they are wearing

For Maris Stella High? Yes! Haha! Once, the escalator in a mall was on maintenance so we had to climb. I was behind this particular Marist cutie and while he lift his leg up to another step, I can see his underwear line from behind. It was so hot! I like their uniform.

For Maris Stella High? Yes! Haha! Once, the escalator in a mall was on maintenance so we had to climb. I was behind this particular Marist cutie and while he lift his leg up to another step, I can see his underwear line from behind. It was so hot! I like their uniform.

anyone got pics to show??

• 2 weeks later...

any mp here? I'd like to try on ur uniform! stats: 23c 172 58

I had warned you not to post your ad on the Main forum,

You are already active in Personal and Members folder, isn't it already enough for you to look for hookups for your kinks?

You are hereby suspended for 1 week.

If you post any more of your ad in the Main forum again, I will not hesitate to remove you from the forum.

Happy New Year!

Wondering if anyone have the similar fetish as me?

I seen 2 other topic posts about School & army, also fbt shorts...

I wish to combine only for School Uniforms and Fbt Shorts discussion here in this thread.

Mainly about school uniforms here please!

Because there's another thread about FBT shorts and other shorts here,

http://www.blowingwi...showtopic=16935

School & army uniforms here,

http://www.blowingwi...showtopic=25697

Hope to create a brand new thread, we are in year 2013 :D

Do share your awesome experiences here!

Edited by Ashley

school uniforms crave.

• 4 weeks later...

There is no need to start a new topic on something that had already been posted.

Therefore, this post will be merged with the earlier post on School Uniform so that others can refer to what had been discussed.

For those who like Fbt shorts go here http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=16935

Any member caught advertising here instead of discussing as per the topic title.

I will LOCK this topic and there will be NO MORE topic on uniforms.

Since you guys can't be bother with following the rules on Main forum, I will remove the topic totally.  

The Main forum is strictly for discussion and not for hookups. Do that in the Personal Folder.

I hope I have made my points clear.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gorgesome

have a burning question I wanna know who's this dude called ljb2 from recon. He's HOT in uniform! Anyone know him or seen his pics b4?

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic