Male HQ

Members Who Registered In Bw When They Were Below 18 Years Old

Guest Guest

Recently I spotted a number of BW profiles belonging to members who have just turned 18 years old.

When I checked their date of registration in BW, it was like 2 years ago.

In other words, they registered in BW when they were 18 - 2 = 16 years old!

BW's policy towards underage forum users is very clear.

What's not so clear is BW's policy towards BW members who are now 18 and above but who registered when they were underage.

1. Was it ok for them to register when they were underage?

2. Is it OK for them to hold on to the BW accounts that they're now using even though they registered when they were underage?

Would appreciate some clarification, thanks.

Guest Get a Life

What i feel is, in cyber world there is limited control we can enforced. I know underage registering for a BW account is wrong but we can't control if the poster is using a GUEST account to post like you and me... Still it is anonymous to all. Further more, i could register myself any age i want. Why would you bother and demand a clarification?

What i feel is, in cyber world there is limited control we can enforced. I know underage registering for a BW account is wrong but we can't control if the poster is using a GUEST account to post like you and me... Still it is anonymous to all. Further more, i could register myself any age i want. Why would you bother and demand a clarification?

Then what is the 18 year old and above rule for, if it's not going to be enforced?

Another 377A?

Rules are there for a reason. If violators ae not going to be held accountable, then might as well allow the 12 year olds to register on BW now.

Recently I spotted a number of BW profiles belonging to members who have just turned 18 years old. When I checked their date of registration in BW, it was like 2 years ago. In other words, they registered in BW when they were 18 - 2 = 16 years old! BW's policy towards underage forum users is very clear. What's not so clear is BW's policy towards BW members who are now 18 and above but who registered when they were underage. 1. Was it ok for them to register when they were underage? 2. Is it OK for them to hold on to the BW accounts that they're now using even though they registered when they were underage? Would appreciate some clarification, thanks.

Thank You to highlight on this issue. You are right that we have such guideline.

01 & 02: The answer is No.

We are very strict on this. We will not issue membership to those who declare to us that they are <Banned Words>.

We have instances where Members were not honest when they declare their age during the registration process. However, when we find out the lies, we deactivate the membership.

We do know that there are posters who are not 18 and at most times, we delete the posts. However, traffic policing is not easy as we (the moderators) cannot be here 24-7.

We have always encourage our Members to alert us on such thing. We can only hope that they do their parts to assist us too.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

I think the best thing is to lodge a police report, get their home address and get the police to show up & speak to their parents.

"Hello, siir/Mdm, your son is a Dou Gay"

i am not sure how many people know about a very old sg forum called fluffboy. it used to be sgboy, but as the fetishes, among many others, involved school uniforms (and naturally would contain photos of young schooling boys), it was broke off from sgboy to prevent legal complications. but in the end, it still got shutted.

it was the first forum i got addicted to, and i in secondary school that time, i think 14-15 yo, and there was alot of underage people in there. i rmb chatting with a few sec1s and jc1 students(legit students as they know things only a current student would know). there is totally no way you can stop sub-18 teens from entering.

i miss fluffboy greatly for its lack of moderating, but that was also the reason for it shutting down.

• 1 month later...

Apparently there's at least one current member whose nick starts with "w", who registered with BW when he was under 18.

You are referring to Waterballoon? I have already PM him for a clarification. Meanwhile hold back hurling your stones.

Be happy.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

I have read the rules it states no posting <Banned Words>... And not no registering or reading <Banned Words>... So a 3 year old can also register and read this forum... So we need to check if that member in question posted anything between 2 years ago till he is 18

Are you trying to stir shit after what I had explained?

The nick "Waterballoon" will be banned with immediate effect after the poster admitted he contravene the posting rules. The nick will not be used anymore.

However, we have allowed him to register a new nick since he has already turned 19.

The young man has already admitted his mistakes. We are flexible and have forgiven him to let him continue to be part of this forum. Kindly do the same.

Be happy.