Male HQ

Would You Tell People You Are A Pure Bottom ?

Guest Guest

This is a question for bottoms or more accurately pure bottom, Are you afraid or feel lose-face to let other gay man know that you are a pure bottom. That you enjoy cock fxxking you and you may never even have fxxked anyone. Is it something you will volunteer in a normal social conversation with gay man.

I think you can guess why I ask this question. :oops:

I'm top, and don't understand why one might despise bottoms!

We are in 21st century. Reminds me of middle age discussions about "inferiority" of women, or even their ability to have a soul!

Both are at the same level, and equally necessary: what would be a world without women nor bottoms? :yuk:

Guest Passingthru

This question arises due to the over focus on sex or more precisely, the sexual act and not on relationships or bonding. The top is seen as wound up and needing release while the bottom as a toilet needing a flushing. Is it any wonder then that lasting bonds are few and far between?

Guest Ironrod

This question arises due to the over focus on sex or more precisely, the sexual act and not on relationships or bonding. The top is seen as wound up and needing release while the bottom as a toilet needing a flushing. Is it any wonder then that lasting bonds are few and far between?

Base on what u say, do you meant all woman are toilet?

This is really a WTF moment for me if anybody tells me such things I would say then your mother, sister and grandma all is toilet lor?

Edited by Ironrod

In the world of chatline, the tops will directly announce they are tops, however, 90% btms will only admit they are FLEX. The remainder 10% are Desperado's who shouted out "I am pure btm seek tops to grind your xxxx"

In the world of chatline, the tops will directly announce they are tops, however, 90% btms will only admit they are FLEX. The remainder 10% are Desperado's who shouted out "I am pure btm seek tops to grind your xxxx"

Thanks for the pseudo-statistics. I find it interesting that you refer to the "remainder 10%", who do refer to themselves as BTMS, as desperados and not btms who are pretty fine with the label.

I'm guessing the question the guest raised came from a feeling of shame. I think you don't have to be based on the replies above.

If you still do feel this way You can be a Power Bottom. Which are bottoms who are dominant and maintain control in the sexual relationship.

Edited by biscuits

Guest Passingthru
Base on what u say, do you meant all woman are toilet?

Based on your reaction, it's obvious you misunderstood the difference between an analysis/hypothesis and a conclusion/statement.

Let me break it down in simpler terms:

- Women aren't being discussed here although a bottom supposedly takes on that role.

- What is being discussed are the possible reasons for bottoms feeling inferior and embarrassed about their "role".

- What is also being discussed is the comparative difference between a top's readiness to announce his "role" and the reluctance of a bottom to do likewise.

- Others are sharing their experiences and anecdotal evidence.

- I am sharing the hypothetical psychology behind such behaviour.

You would have reason to be "rubbed the wrong way" had I simply concluded in no uncertain terms that bottoms deserve to be seen as loose locks and toilet bowls. On the other hand, why the eagerness to misunderstand?

I'm not sure which group i belong to B or T.....kind of confuse when guys ask me are you B or T?? I get fxxked by a guy only once it was awesome but too pain :( and i want to fxxk plp but due to my cock is abit curve shape, so no guys willing to let me fxxk them....end up mostly just oral fun!

what to be shame as a btm? I am a top yet I think nothing wrong when someone telling me that, else what happen to all tops? most important is skill in bed, is just a role, if a person think top is " high class " and btm is " low class " don't need to bother, it is better than someone that is no class.

THIS. There is actually no shame, without bottoms, top cannot enjoy also. Ask them masturbate themselves. :whistle:

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

ya i pure top..u know how hard it is to find a good pure bottom! Nothing to be ashamed off really, its merely stating a preference.

Given everything the same in terms of look and qualities, i will always go for a pure bottom than a flex. Makes better match.

Hmm sorry just realise this qn is only posted to pure bottoms, cant remove my answer.

Edited by Manbane

This is a question for bottoms or more accurately pure bottom, Are you afraid or feel lose-face to let other gay man know that you are a pure bottom. That you enjoy cock fxxking you and you may never even have fxxked anyone. Is it something you will volunteer in a normal social conversation with gay man.

I think you can guess why I ask this question. :oops:

Of course not.

Forget all the political correctness bullshit about "what to be shame as a btm? I am a top yet I think nothing wrong when someone telling me that". You really must emphasize that you are a top don't you.

Even if I don't declare, if amongst them is a damn top who had fxxked me before, he will crow to others that he makaned me before. It is never me who crow to others. Then the bottoms jokes and "field reports" please, started to pop up.

Then I start getting those lecherous looks and jokes from other "tops" when I know some of them may be bottoms too. It is like if they are not interested in me then they are closeted bottoms.

The worse is one young guy would declare his intention to makan me, an uncle. Then the father, aunty jokes also start popping up.

Do you realize that most gay jokes are about bottoms?

Bend over to pick up the soap is the best example.

Did your father know you are gay? No but your father did because I screwed him yesterday.

He's cooked dinner but I makaned him on the dinner table.

Aunty no need to cook lah. I can makan you raw.

You screw to produce a son, young man screw you to produce an aunty.

Then those dirty talk during fxxking? Very embarrassing when repeated outside the bedroom. He said what!!! you said what!!! Don't tempt my young mind leh I want to borrow your wife can? no lah I won't ask him to be my wife, mistress can already

Again another misleading Topic that led me to believe I finally found my own club "members". After reading thru the post, I realised it means 100% bottom - used or unused.. What an insult to my dignity and chastity.

A pure bottom is defined as virgin, unused, clean and TIGHT. Please change the title to

Would You Tell People You Are 100% Bottom ?

and happy fxxking. :yuk:

I remembered 5 years ago, people will come up to me and tell me that it is refreshing to hear me saying I am a bottom. Nowadays, I think bottoms no longer see that bottom = submissive = weak. :) That's a totally healthy sign!

I still do...

and i still think the seniors do, hate it when people ask or guess 'who is the woman'. :angry:

I remembered 5 years ago, people will come up to me and tell me that it is refreshing to hear me saying I am a bottom. Nowadays, I think bottoms no longer see that bottom = submissive = weak. :) That's a totally healthy sign!

Actually u look like a typical pretty boy btm.... nothing shocking at all. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

wow!! actually it is really difficult to find pure btm. I guess I will be thrilled to hear one.

Actually u look like a typical pretty boy btm.... nothing shocking at all. :P

OMG... you may have just opened up a can of worms.

If you've been to Oogachaga's workshops, you would have seen Bryan in real life. He likes to wear these leather jackets and jeans. He always looks like he walked out of some motorcycle workshop pxxn video. Very man leh!

Tell them you are a tigress bah. :P Who says women must be submissive.

problem: i don't like to be a woman and i don't take gender jokes lightly. I'm not campy at all.

People usually won't ask you directly " so you top or bottom?", unless you are talking about ONS. True friends won't really bother and treat you with respect, regardless of your role in bed.

Remember, it always takes 2 hands to clap...

Your parents do. You know, taking the 'role' of the woman is sort of bad to them, even though its none of their business and therefore guessing becomes everything. If you think person A is the bottom in the gay couple, then A will be treated as one, probably to the point of thinking A is a transvestite(not that its wrong)?

Not when people are determining who is the bottom, well... unless its a flex couple.

OMG... you may have just opened up a can of worms.

If you've been to Oogachaga's workshops, you would have seen Bryan in real life. He likes to wear these leather jackets and jeans. He always looks like he walked out of some motorcycle workshop pxxn video. Very man leh!

If it don't matters, why do you need so much justifications?

People usually won't ask you directly " so you top or bottom?", unless you are talking about ONS. True friends won't really bother and treat you with respect, regardless of your role in bed.

Remember, it always takes 2 hands to clap...

Nothing wrong with being gay either. But do you tell people. And why not?

If you tell people you are gay, the first things they sure to ask indirectly or .not, "r u man or woman role in bed". No matter how macho u look, they still think all gays like to be poked, or r "si fet jin".

ntn wrong lah ... i have encountered pure btms who are 100% aggressive and dominant and demanding lol

Ever heard of straight woman being called tigress in bed? Men will be lining up to challenge and tame her.

Same if u r a manly aggressive btm, tops will be trying to tame you in bed.

The 72 rounds of battles. No matter how, the top will claim victory and say u became as meek as a kitten eating out of his hands. Somehow, sexual exaggerations by tops are never questioned.

U r not campy but they still see something sissy in you and point it out derogatively.

I always see myself as a semi-camp person.

Semi-camp because of certain mannerism like the way I speak and not the way I dress.

Speaking proper English without the lah and huh is often the 'trademark' of gay during my younger days.

My office moved to a new location recently and everyone had to assist in the movement of furniture and files.

I turned up in my gym gear and gym gloves and suddenly, the women fight over to get my attention.

Why?.. I look extremely MAN.. macho..

Yes back to the topic, there is nothing shameful about being the bottom in sex.

What is more shameful is the failure of getting an erection when it is needed...

I m a top & salute the btms. My big, masculine, sexy, macho friend is a btm. He would ask me a lot of questions so he could be a better btm. It's good to xchange views on our sexual roles. Most of the btm I fxxked are very straight-acting, married or gay men.

There's nothing 'sissy' abt them. KNOW WHO U R & WHAT U WANT. THAT's VERY SEXY & DESIRABLE!!!

yes i def will tell ppl i pure btm. It what i like and what i am. Without us, top guys might as well poking holes at trees~ hahaha

Without them, you'll be poking yourself with cucumbers.

Its not a problem with telling others within the gay community that you are a bottom, but it IS a problem when you tell people in the straight community that you are a bottom.

I'm a pure and devoted bottom and I clearly announce it!

Walan eh, with bottoms doing that in your photos, no wonder some tops think we are all sluts.

No way I am telling people I am pure bottom. Flexi maybe.

Pure Bottom with my gay fun... and I see nothing wrong with that. Does not take anything from my manliness outwardly.. well maybe when a good nice size cock is hammering me good and i might get a bit wimpy but once you done the deed I am back to being all business. heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

problem: i don't like to be a woman and i don't take gender jokes lightly. I'm not campy at all.

Issues, issues issues. Sometimes, you cant take things too seriously. When I was a young gayboy, I used to get pretty hissy when others use female pronouns to refer to me. But as I got older, I dont give a flying fxxk any more. I guess I got comfortable over time.

Now, I dont care and among close friends, we refer to some others and (even ourselves) as "girls" or "chaboh". For example, when a male gay friend is late, somebody will huffily say: "Where is she? That woman is always late", followed by lots of eye rolling and tittering from the others.

And yes, I do camp it up sometimes in the right company. But am I effeminate? People who know me know Im not genteel. Ive been in several fistifghts with straight people and will not hesitate to punch somebody in the face when Im really pissed off. I lumber when I walk and frens say Im a slob with a questionable dress sense- ie.not fashionable. I CAN really camp it up at the drop of a hat but when a straight guy calls me a faggot with the intent to rile me up, I will ask him to step outside to settle the matter.

Similarly, I know lotsa gay guys usually in their 30s and above who are bloody butch. But in the right company, they can be big girls. I guess we just dont care wot people think anymore.

Im gay- uber butch in the right company, campy in some but definitely NOT straight acting cos I cant be bothered acting or pretendng to be a straight guy. In society, imho, we tend behave differently in the company of different people. It's perfectly natural.

Funnily enough, from my personal interactions wih others, many guys who proudly proclaim they are (allegedly) straight acting or not camp at all are sometimes queeny pontianaks. Nothing wrong with being a queeny pontianak- just be yrself and not try TOO hard to butch it up.And if you are indeed as butch as what you say you are, then good for you! Gay men come in all shapes and sizes.

Anywho, being top or bottom has got nothing to do with being more or less effeminate. I know drag queens who are top and butch biker types who love a long hard dick up their poop chutes. When you are in bed, just go with the flow, you dont have to tell the other person shit.

However, imho, a str8 person will ask a gay guy who is the "man" and who is the "woman" because they dont know any better. They try to fit things into their straight perspectives so it your your duty then to explain to them that there is nobody playing the female role in the relationship, it's simply two GUYS together. And if they are bold enuff to try to explain who is the fxxker and who gets fxxked, tell them that it's none of their concern cos you don't discuss bedroom habits with others cos it's not polite. And leave it at that.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest Kinda of agree

................ . However, imho, a str8 person will ask a gay guy who is the "man" and who is the "woman" because they dont know any better. They try to fit things into their straight perspectives so it your your duty then to explain to them that there is nobody playing the female role in the relationship, it's simply two GUYS together. And if they are bold enuff to try to explain who is the fxxker and who gets fxxked, tell them that it's none of their concern cos you don't discuss bedroom habits with others cos it's not polite. And leave it at that.

--> if someone to your liking asked the a/m question, tell them to go with both of you and he ultimately will get his answers .......... Haha...... He is probably wanna to take a lesson of how to be straight flexible man. Hahaha

Guest Kinda of agree

................ . However, imho, a str8 person will ask a gay guy who is the "man" and who is the "woman" because they dont know any better. They try to fit things into their straight perspectives so it your your duty then to explain to them that there is nobody playing the female role in the relationship, it's simply two GUYS together. And if they are bold enuff to try to explain who is the fxxker and who gets fxxked, tell them that it's none of their concern cos you don't discuss bedroom habits with others cos it's not polite. And leave it at that.

--> if someone to your liking asked the a/m question, tell them to go with both of you and he ultimately will get his answers .......... Haha...... He is probably wanna to take a lesson of how to be straight flexible man. Hahaha

However, imho, a str8 person will ask a gay guy who is the "man" and who is the "woman"  because they dont know any better. They try to fit things into their straight perspectives so it your your duty then to explain to them that there is nobody playing the female role in the relationship, it's simply two GUYS together. And if they are bold enuff to try to explain who is the fxxker and who gets fxxked, tell them that it's none of their concern cos you don't discuss bedroom habits with others cos it's not polite. And leave it at that.

The truth is that nowadays some str8 have seen gay pics. It is actually available easily even if you don't look for them. Go to most str8 pxxn sites and you'll see a small section for bi or gay. And the pics and videos on anal sex are so explicit or what.

You may not agree but for some of us, when we have anal sex, we do play our defined roles as man and woman literally. Str8 seen that too. But the only part that they could not understand is when someone butch, more masculine and older can really let someone screw him like a woman and he behaves like a woman in bed.

Somehow it also reflects back on their own str8 masculinity. Most of them even despise women and treat them as no more than sex objects. They are also usually the ones to scold those sissies as chao ah gua and say kana fxxked upside down lah. To them, I'll never admit I am a total bottom because they still prefer to think that I am a top.

• Guest locked this topic