Male HQ

Which Regular Bwer Would You Like To Meet In Person? And Why? (Compiled)

Guest Meet

Since I missed last year's BW Anniversary, these are the top ten guys I want to meet in person from BW.

1. Pater Tenebrarum - he has cute photo and I like his stories, posts and everything about him :oops:
  2. iamziz - humorous posts makes me think he is a guy who can make a good conversation , funny plus I want to see the "package"
  3. Raiden Alpha - he was the first to protect me from haters when I was a newbie so I owe him big time
  4. Midnight Owl - fan of his "series", the never ending interview
  5. gtsc82 - I'm a fan just because
  6. Gachi Muchi - since he is one of the mods
  7. darkflame -  I thought he was Filipino at first
  8. navyblue - because I think he is a police :-)
  9. glowingember - the songs he like I also like and I think he is nice
  10. Steve-69 - since he is free next week, I promised a welcome party for the newbie in Batam

Since 2011, when I started to join BW and almost a year of no posts in 2013 the only guy I met in person was angeldust , it started with the old forgotten songs thread, an insomniac and good beer drinker too.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

I wish I am one, and I wish to meet one too. :)

Shame I returned my police uniform  :lol:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

nogan should totally have a fan-meet, for then we can all listen to his wonderful sexual escapades in the local steam rooms etc 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

riverrobles why the above u mention are not willing to meet u?u only meet angeldust.

Since I am in his list, I thought I clarify. Not met him yet and willing to meet. Nothing mentioned in his posting above about not willing to meet him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Jordge Tobias

paul - dashy boy

looks so yummy ... esp with his dragonboater body ... so yummylicious ...

bet he's a wild beast on bed ...

Guest Butcher

paul - dashy boy

looks so yummy ... esp with his dragonboater body ... so yummylicious ...

bet he's a wild beast on bed ...

He's a lamb waiting to be skewed and roasted on bed. Yummy luscious.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic