Male HQ

Admin: Registered Member Cannot Post / Pm / Update Status

HendryTan

1. We regularly receive emails from newly registered BlowingWind (BW) members that

a. Their account isn't approved yet OR

b. They cannot Post / Personal Message (PM) / Update status etc.

2. When a member has registered at BW, system will immediately send a Validation Email to the email-id you used for registration.

3. There is a confirmation link in that email that you need to click to activate your BW account.

4. After this activation, you have All member's privilege like Post, PM, Status Update etc.

5. Sometimes the validation email gets caught in your email Spam Folder, so do check there too.

6. To get BW to resend the validation email, login to BW.

At the TOP Right corner, there is a link to resend the validation email.

7. For confirmed members who change that email-id in your BW profile, the above validation process will be repeated.

8. For accounts that are NOT validated within a month, the system will automatically delete these unvalidated accounts.

• 4 months later...

We get this query very often.

If you did not receive validation email due to wrong email id used for registration, you can login again and change the email.

It will sent out validation email too.

For avoidance of doubt, we do not manually validate accounts.

So if your account is not activated, it is because you did not proceed to click the validation email.

Guest Guest

For avoidance of doubt, we do not manually validate accounts.

So if your account is not activated, it is because you did not proceed to click the validation email.

but why did the registration process display this message?

Thank you xxx. Your registration has been successful. The administrator wishes to preview all new registered accounts before posting permissions are granted. The administrator has been notified of your registration

Hmm, I believe a bug may have got in since our last upgrade, Apology.

I will see whether I can fix it tomorrow nite.

In the mean time, after registration, please login and manually click the send validation email link at the Top Right Corner of the screen.

1. OK, fixed the issue.

2. Our Spam-Account detector was flagging Singnet ISP as "possible Spam".

Therefore all would-be members registering from Singnet IPs 220.255.*.* were flagged for Administrator to "double-check".

3. We have adjusted the "sensitivity" of the "spam detector".

So IPs like 220.255.*.* will NOT be flagged anymore.

4. For existing registerted accounts still awaiting approval,

please login and go to TOP-Right corner to click send-validation email. Then validate.

5. My apologies.

6. Just to restate what I said above.

We set the forum registration to NOT require Human Moderator Validation.

You just need to click on the validation link in the email sent to you.

Guest darren_123

Hi I still can't validate my account. Everytime I click the link to resend validation, it will send me the password recovery email instead.

• 11 months later...

I need help..why I can't read my msg and comments?

Your IP have been identified as a troll IP and thus your posting have been disable.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=39927&p=590317

To reinstate, you have to ask one of your friend to vouch for you that you are not a troll and have them PM me.

Regards

GM

Guest oscar88

Your IP have been identified as a troll IP and thus your posting have been disable.http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=39927&p=590317To reinstate, you have to ask one of your friend to vouch for you that you are not a troll.RegardsGM

Thanks for reply.

Hello I really need help..I dun know what happen to my account?

Always say..↓

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Guest oscar88

Hello I really need help..I dun know what happen to my account? Anyone keen help?

Always say..↓

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Guest oscar88

Your IP have been identified as a troll IP and thus your posting have been disable.http://www.blowingwi...=39927&p=590317To reinstate, you have to ask one of your friend to vouch for you that you are not a troll and have them PM me.RegardsGM 

Who keen help me? I dun know what can I do now.

• Guest locked this topic