Male HQ

Fortune Teller To Recommend

Guest Conroy

Oh please dont let such things rule your life.

Remember God help those who help themselves? Well help yourself then its free :D

You will decide for yourself...of course there will be consequences to your actions. Do unto to others what you wuold like others to do unto you.

Guest Guest

Sometimes its karma from past lives catching up with u.

Problems of what nature? medical? Financial? Luv Life?Black Magic?Legal?

U need to pray to a higher power & ask for guidance.

U r your own god, u know? Your own will power is the most omnipotent force in the universe.

The problem is that these fortune tellers(the good ones but few) practise some form of white magic which u might become 'addictive' & u surrender your power to them.

Avoid fortune tellers. Your luck will get worse for sure if you listen to them.

Instead start doing more good... a smile, a kind word, help others. Your future will be better because you reach out to others. Just know that storms never last just as good weather changes too. That is life.

Hi, stay away from fortune tellers. They usually rely on some kind of 'magic' or 'spirit' to tell you things. The more you consult them the worse your 'life quality' will become in the long run. The Chinese have such a saying.

It is not to one's advantage to get entangled with 'magic', 'spirit', 'trance'. The consequences are far too detrimental in the long run, implicating loved ones around you as well. Not worth it. Like wise praying to spirit out there for more 'money luck' and striking lottery, has a cost to pay in the long run. If you have opportunity, watch those who do this around you, you will know in the long run (not short run).

Perhaps, you could just pray to the god/ gods of your own religion if you have one.That will give you mental and miraculous support.

Friends commented that the divine lots (qiu qian) of Waterloo Street Kuan Yin Temple are very helpful in advice. You may want to try. But mind you, the guys stationed outside the temple are unorthodox and have nothing to do with the temple or the religion proper.

Depending on your own belief, you may choose to see problems as fixed fate, horoscope-influenced, past karma, consequences of decisions, learning experience to become more successful, etc.Thinsg will change through time. Be patient and strong. Try to stay positive, associate with the people of positivity, distant from 'xiao ren', and people with negative aura. All will improve eventually.

Hi, anyone knows of any fortune-teller whom I can consult as I am facing some problems in life? :unsure:

I tried this one at Toa Payoh. What I like about him:

1) no need to give birth date timing so not worried that he make black magic on me :) he uses cards but you have to "whisper" your problem to the deity.

2) not too ex. I think it is less than $20

3) fortune teller is in late 40s, decent proper looking.

4) what he told me was generally true. U know fortune tellers will tell u general stuff so those everyone also correct one. The cards showed I had a particular "man" (not bf :) ) who frustrates me terribly. This one very accurate lah.

You can also pray at 四马路观音庙or chant 南无地藏菩萨, he is 大愿王 (recorded in sutra). My friend chants his name daily, she said everything very "soon" (smooth)

If need address send me a MSG, otherwise pple think I marketing him.

Guest funnybone

Hi, stay away from fortune tellers. They usually rely on some kind of 'magic' or 'spirit' to tell you things. The more you consult them the worse your 'life quality' will become in the long run. The Chinese have such a saying.

It is not to one's advantage to get entangled with 'magic', 'spirit', 'trance'. The consequences are far too detrimental in the long run, implicating loved ones around you as well. Not worth it. Like wise praying to spirit out there for more 'money luck' and striking lottery, has a cost to pay in the long run. If you have opportunity, watch those who do this around you, you will know in the long run (not short run).

Perhaps, you could just pray to the god/ gods of your own religion if you have one.That will give you mental and miraculous support.

Friends commented that the divine lots (qiu qian) of Waterloo Street Kuan Yin Temple are very helpful in advice. You may want to try. But mind you, the guys stationed outside the temple are unorthodox and have nothing to do with the temple or the religion proper.

Depending on your own belief, you may choose to see problems as fixed fate, horoscope-influenced, past karma, consequences of decisions, learning experience to become more successful, etc.Thinsg will change through time. Be patient and strong. Try to stay positive, associate with the people of positivity, distant from 'xiao ren', and people with negative aura. All will improve eventually.

what he told me was generally true. U know fortune tellers will tell u general stuff so those everyone also correct one. The cards showed I had a particular "man" (not bf :) ) who frustrates me terribly. This one terribly accurate lah.

Hmm just thought hard about it....i suppose it also can apply to me....for me i try to fit into what was said then it becomes true. Then again i am a sceptic keke Cheers :whistle:

• 4 months later...
Guest CommonSense

Common sense is not so common after all...people like James Randi and Darren Brown have already proven beyond all reasonable doubt that all psychics and the like are fake. Not even faith healers miracle healers that were believed to have healed thousands of people are real. None are. Not one. Not one verified and proven case. All are but unverified or make-believe testimonies. I can tell you that for all I'm worth, so to anyone who believes in this $!^*| crap or any religious things, please wake up.

All new age books are written by scammers or those who are seriously self-deluded. Look at sylvia browne, john edward, etc. Even the author of The Secret was a complete bastard who ran away from creditors!! Go research. Look at the world's number one guru sai baba...Do you know he's a child molester? Do u know his tricks were exposed just like those of Benny Hinns, and other televangelists.

Common sense is not so common after all...people like James Randi and Darren Brown have already proven beyond all reasonable doubt that all psychics and the like are fake. Not even faith healers miracle healers that were believed to have healed thousands of people are real. None are. Not one. Not one verified and proven case. All are but unverified or make-believe testimonies. I can tell you that for all I'm worth, so to anyone who believes in this $!^*| crap or any religious things, please wake up.

All new age books are written by scammers or those who are seriously self-deluded. Look at sylvia browne, john edward, etc. Even the author of The Secret was a complete bastard who ran away from creditors!! Go research. Look at the world's number one guru sai baba...Do you know he's a child molester? Do u know his tricks were exposed just like those of Benny Hinns, and other televangelists.

Very Good example Pastor Kong.

Guest Guest

get a life... what era already and still believe in "street talks"? the only you should believe in is the soul in you. wake up and think through your problems. find a solution or the next best alternative to the problem.

U ask someone to get a life when he is obviously going thru a dilemma or rough patch??? Please be a little sensitive....if have nothing to offer...pls keep your so call "rationality" to yourself...

Guest Guest

Hi, anyone knows of any fortune-teller whom I can consult as I am facing some problems in life? :unsure:

Maybe you want to share with us what kind of problems u facing .... let us help you to brainstorm some ideas....

Fortune tellers advice are good for reference only.... one word of caution...their perspective might be different from ours..

Guest Guest

Seriously speaking can fortune tellers tell that we are gay? If they say that we will get married, then whatever that has been said is not true after all right?

U ask someone to get a life when he is obviously going thru a dilemma or rough patch??? Please be a little sensitive....if have nothing to offer...pls keep your so call "rationality" to yourself...

Dear guest

i offered "rationality" and what did YOU offer? Throwing more of the superstitious stuff and confuse him with more of the scams and cheats? And how does that help this poor soul?

Guest Guest

Seriously speaking can fortune tellers tell that we are gay? If they say that we will get married, then whatever that has been said is not true after all right?

I believe some fortune tellers are able to tell from your stars. Based on my experience, one asked me directly if there are men who are keen to know me...if so, safe sex...that what she told me. That happened when I was in my early twenties.

Another mentioned that I would lead an alternative lifestyle....he said that if i dun get married by certain age....just keep it that way...i would be much happier....i guess he is telling me in a subtle way.

I think some readers might be thinking that I have broken wrists and that give the fortune tellers the cue... far from it...

I have fortune teller telling me that something is blocking my destined wife to come into my life and need to set-up a prayer ceremony to ward off the obstacles....i walked off....

Guest cactus

Seriously speaking can fortune tellers tell that we are gay?

Sometimes, through 八字, I can tell. Needs years of practising. Right click here see post #6 to read related thread.

No matter how well you dress or behave, more or less guess.

Edited by cactus

Guest cactus

I have fortune teller telling me that something is blocking my destined wife to come into my life and need to set-up a prayer ceremony to ward off the obstacles....i walked off....

Many wants money. :clap:

Guest Guest

Avoid fortune tellers. Your luck will get worse for sure if you listen to them.

Instead start doing more good... a smile, a kind word, help others. Your future will be better because you reach out to others. Just know that storms never last just as good weather changes too. That is life.

I would rather say avoid fortune tellers who dabble in magic...

Fortune tellers who tell you what are your character strengths and weaknesses..luck cycles accordingly to your birth-date .... are good for reference if you need to make an impt decision...I stressed reference only....Not take if as a gospel truth...

Guest Guest

Dear guest

i offered "rationality" and what did YOU offer? Throwing more of the superstitious stuff and confuse him with more of the scams and cheats? And how does that help this poor soul?

At least I offered to brainstorm ideas to overcome his current situation (in another of my post) and not ask him to get a life...

At least I offered to brainstorm ideas to overcome his current situation (in another of my post) and not ask him to get a life...

wow... well done... *clap clap*

though I'm not sure which is your post but surely, not gonna help if you are asking him to entrust his life to someone else's advice...

by asking TS to "get a life" is to tell him straight that life is in your hands. control it and not stray away to fortune tellers, get addicted and follow the wrong advice that might in the end, cost his "life" and future. no doubt everyone does encounter setbacks but what you really need is support from friends and family... and not fortune tellers... next, think and discuss solutions with those whom can be trusted (surely can't be fortune tellers) and execute the plan.

didn't quite see these from your "brainstormed ideas" that probably will wake TS up eh?

Got problems in life? Talk to trusted friend or family. Go get counselling. Fortune tellers or anyone don't have some model answers at the back of the textbook of life. Might as well get some genuine perspectives and advice instead.

Guest cactus

Got problems in life? Talk to trusted friend or family. Go get counselling.

All these may be no use. I am sure, -Guest F- knows what he wants.

Fortune tellers or anyone don't have some model answers at the back of the textbook of life. Might as well get some genuine perspectives and advice instead.

You may be wrong.

Let me explain to you.

For example, a person is sick, best is to consult a doctor. Right? Let doctor diagnose what illness s/he has. Agree? Doctor found out the root cause and from there, patient seek medication/sugery to get well.

Next example, if a student failed in his exam, the root cause definitely the student did not study. Agree? What caused him not to study is another issue. It can be financial problem, depply depressed with somebody who passed away and etc.

紫薇斗数 is somesort of divination. It is amazingly >90% precise. It will tell you exactly what happened in the past or what you did in the past. Knowing the root cause, then you will know what to do. Self "resuscitate" immediately and get things done before matter gets from bad to worse.

Also, some experts in doing 紫薇斗数 usually good counsellors because s/he has seen thousands of real cases.

I am afraid there are many things that bullshit hotline counselling or claim to be expert in counsellor does not help. :huh:

I have a customer, whom she is a "lau-jiiao" counsellor for years. She can counsel people well, yet her own problem I have to "counsel" her.

Edited by cactus

All these may be no use. I am sure, -Guest F- knows what he wants.

You may be wrong.

Let me explain to you.

For example, a person is sick, best is to consult a doctor. Right? Let doctor diagnose what illness s/he has. Agree? Doctor found out the root cause and from there, patient seek medication/sugery to get well.

Next example, if a student failed in his exam, the root cause definitely the student did not study. Agree? What caused him not to study is another issue. It can be financial problem, depply depressed with somebody who passed away and etc.

紫薇斗数 is somesort of divination. It is amazingly >90% precise. It will tell you exactly what happened in the past or what you did in the past. Knowing the root cause, then you will know what to do. Self "resuscitate" immediately and get things done before matter gets from bad to worse.

Also, some experts in doing 紫薇斗数 usually good counsellors because s/he has seen thousands of real cases.

I am afraid there are many things that bullshit hotline counselling or claim to be expert in counsellor does not help. :huh:

I have a customer, whom she is a "lau-jiiao" counsellor for years. She can counsel people well, yet her own problem I have to "counsel" her.

like a boss, hey just curious which "Department u belong to? Asura,Shinto,Sooka,Tao or Buddhism?

Guest cactus

like a boss, hey just curious which "Department u belong to? Asura,Shinto,Sooka,Tao or Buddhism?

Me arh? Belong to everywhere. Believe everything.

In Malay "campuran", In Chinese "杂八郎", In Singlish, "chapalang".

Edited by cactus

Guest cactus

My cock-&-bull story to share with everybody. Up to you to believe.

When I was in the States, drove to visit a Hmong friend living in Boston. Driven 3 days 2 nights (slow drive) seen lots of unbelieveable things along the road, gas station, bridge and etc. Many times, had to step my accelator on the floor, slammed right through them. 闪也闪不开,躲也躲不了。 I know if I do not do it, I will roll into the ditch. 你肯定不会死,就是我mati。

To cut story short.

My friend's sister's baby has been sick for 5 days. Fever on and off. Baby kept crying all day and night. Doctor's injection and antibotics prescribed all no use. In-&-Out of A&E a few times too!

I became suspicious and questioned where did they bring the baby to before fever struck.

I was reluctant to help after hearing the story at at first. So, "been-puay-gaau-gaau" offered what I can do. Since parents have no objection. Immediately, my friend drove me down to Chinatown to buy "barang". Wah kao...6p.m plus freaking traffic jam in the highway, pay toll fee somemore yet kenna stuck.

After buying all the "necessities", reached home close to a quarter to 9. After that, within 15mins, I "gkao-dtim" everything. Baby's fever subsided immediately! She slept soundly, next day woke up good appetite, nearly “qii-buaay-pbah”.

My friend saw what I did until he "gorng-gorng" siar.

The moral of the story is, sometimes seeing doctor no use. However, must die-die see doctor first when feeling unwell. Please do not be "tee-kee". Things exist, just that ordinary human naked eyes can't see.

I don't really know how to dispel some misunderstandings the majorities of disbelievers have about such things, because such things and abilities do exist.

Its like, how do you know the devil really exist, unless you have a personal encounter with the Prince of Darkness before ?

I did, and it is such a hard and sensitive issue even to share with any layman who cant believe anything, when they can see things only within the three dimension,and nothing more beyond the five senses

The truth?

I once was, for 12 years in my life, a tarot reader. Not only that , palmistry , remote viewing, astral projection, pendulum drowsing, thought/character reading by touching an object or a picture belonging to the subject.

It was a karma I had to pay back, or ,rather return to people that I owned previously in the past.

For 12yrs, i did it for free, not taking a single cent or any gifts.

If they insisted , I rather they take any donations which were intended for me, to be donated to any charity of your choice

Or after a reading, you can even buy a can of pet food and feed to any starving stray cats or dogs.

There are many conmen and hoaxes out there, who prey and con the weakness of others out there, and I know too well who are they

They even persuade you to buy some stones, claiming it has magical powers to wear off evil and invite good luck. When these stones merely cost $50, they can mark it up as high as $500.

And I know there are people who do have such abilities to read for others, but once they abused their gifts to help others for material gains, the laws of karmas hit them so hard that they lost more than what they plan to sort and cheat from others.

So do you know why the word fortune tellers exist?

On one hand, there are conmen (the supplier) and the victims ( the demand) who can't bear to face the consequences of their own actions, and seek all kinds of means at all cost to avoid their karmic poetic justice

Humans are such selfish creatures, they only want to know whats the best installed for them or when will they be blessed with good luck in the future

They cannot and do not wish to listen to the incoming impending event, due to their karmic actions

Many times when people ask me when they will find a good handsome boyfriend or even strike the Big Sweep, I asked them back " If you ony want the good things for yourself, when was the last time, did you do any kind acts to others?"

And that shut their mouths

These are the people i refuse to help.

Sometimes when you already sense an impending danger or unpleasant evet heading their head, its best to shut your mouth

Example

I once had a millionaire friend who owned four properties and three houses.

During one of his house warming of his penthouse in April, I sensed something was wrong and warned him

" Whatever you do in Oct , be very very careful with your invesments.."

Come Nov, due to some 5 days shares trading he did, he lost all of his assets and became a pauper overnight

The unpleasant experience I experienced ,was him, coming to me and and spreading the rumour to others,accusing me being an evil witch who cursed him poor

I was like ...WTF ???

A true person with such abilities will not use their abilities to help people for material gains, or for any gains in return

A true healer will help someone to examine their own actions and character that leads to the outcome of the event they are experiencing.

They teach you to be responsible for your own actions, because as this is a free will universe, you can choose to behave and adopt any beliefs as you like, but there will be some repercussion of that choice, be it good or bad

Infact there is no good or bad, its how you choose to see carefully what each experience is showing you, and from there you decide for yourself which choice you are going to choose from there, which will lead you where decide you wanna go.

Even a healer can see an upcoming event that will occur, it can be deflected by the choices you decided to take from here

An interesting Buddhist story

Once there was a man who wanted to seek a monk to see his fortune, but the monk told him, he will die within 6 mths

The sad man walked to a little river. As he sat there to ponder, he saw a nest of ants drowning, so taking a leaf, he scooped them all up and landed they safely onto dry land

Ten years later, he met the monk. The wise monk, using this third eye, explained to the man.

" You were supposed to die within 6 mths due to your bad karma, but because you saved the ants, you gain good merits, thus heaven permitted you to live longer"

A true healer cannot interfere with your lifechart.

There is a divine wisdom in eveyone of us. They merely show you the door to see into your heart, the consequences of your action, and from there, you choose for yourself, how to better your life, by firstly being responsibel for your actions

Its abit like seeing a pycharist actually !

Well. 12 years is over

I am glad I no longer doing many more reading, because reading for others can be very draining to your own well being energy field

Presently, for now, when I sense something amiss, I dont tell people anymore Rather let them face their own muisic and grow up being more responsible and wiser for their own actions, instead of blaming others and running to any fortune tellers, at the first of the smallest trivial matter

So don't blame God or the Poor Devil

Being responsible for your own action, and admit your faults, and willingness to improve, and and your life will be better

Remember: your own life and destiny is in your own hands.

Me arh? Belong to everywhere. Believe everything. In Malay "campuran", In Chinese "杂八郎", In Singlish, "chapalang".

That means Jacks of all traits Master of none :( thought got something i wanna ask you.

]

I don't really know how to dispel some misunderstandings the majorities of disbelievers have about such things, because such things and abilities do exist. Its like, how do you know the devil really exist, unless you have a personal encounter with the Prince of Darkness before ? I did, and it is such a hard and sensitive issue even to share with any layman who cant believe anything, when they can see things only within the three dimension,and nothing more beyond the five senses The truth? I once was, for 12 years in my life, a tarot reader. Not only that , palmistry , remote viewing, astral projection, pendulum drowsing, thought/character reading by touching an object or a picture belonging to the subject. It was a karma I had to pay back, or ,rather return to people that I owned previously in the past. For 12yrs, i did it for free, not taking a single cent or any gifts. If they insisted , I rather they take any donations which were intended for me, to be donated to any charity of your choice Or after a reading, you can even buy a can of pet food and feed to any starving stray cats or dogs. There are many conmen and hoaxes out there, who prey and con the weakness of others out there, and I know too well who are they They even persuade you to buy some stones, claiming it has magical powers to wear off evil and invite good luck. When these stones merely cost $50, they can mark it up as high as $500. And I know there are people who do have such abilities to read for others, but once they abused their gifts to help others for material gains, the laws of karmas hit them so hard that they lost more than what they plan to sort and cheat from others. So do you know why the word fortune tellers exist? On one hand, there are conmen (the supplier) and the victims ( the demand) who can't bear to face the consequences of their own actions, and seek all kinds of means at all cost to avoid their karmic poetic justice Humans are such selfish creatures, they only want to know whats the best installed for them or when will they be blessed with good luck in the future They cannot and do not wish to listen to the incoming impending event, due to their karmic actions Many times when people ask me when they will find a good handsome boyfriend or even strike the Big Sweep, I asked them back " If you ony want the good things for yourself, when was the last time, did you do any kind acts to others?" And that shut their mouths These are the people i refuse to help. Sometimes when you already sense an impending danger or unpleasant evet heading their head, its best to shut your mouth Example I once had a millionaire friend who owned four properties and three houses. During one of his house warming of his penthouse in April, I sensed something was wrong and warned him " Whatever you do in Oct , be very very careful with your invesments.." Come Nov, due to some 5 days shares trading he did, he lost all of his assets and became a pauper overnight The unpleasant experience I experienced ,was him, coming to me and and spreading the rumour to others,accusing me being an evil witch who cursed him poor I was like ...WTF ??? A true person with such abilities will not use their abilities to help people for material gains, or for any gains in return A true healer will help someone to examine their own actions and character that leads to the outcome of the event they are experiencing. They teach you to be responsible for your own actions, because as this is a free will universe, you can choose to behave and adopt any beliefs as you like, but there will be some repercussion of that choice, be it good or bad Infact there is no good or bad, its how you choose to see carefully what each experience is showing you, and from there you decide for yourself which choice you are going to choose from there, which will lead you where decide you wanna go. Even a healer can see an upcoming event that will occur, it can be deflected by the choices you decided to take from here An interesting Buddhist story Once there was a man who wanted to seek a monk to see his fortune, but the monk told him, he will die within 6 mths The sad man walked to a little river. As he sat there to ponder, he saw a nest of ants drowning, so taking a leaf, he scooped them all up and landed they safely onto dry land Ten years later, he met the monk. The wise monk, using this third eye, explained to the man. " You were supposed to die within 6 mths due to your bad karma, but because you saved the ants, you gain good merits, thus heaven permitted you to live longer" A true healer cannot interfere with your lifechart. There is a divine wisdom in eveyone of us. They merely show you the door to see into your heart, the consequences of your action, and from there, you choose for yourself, how to better your life, by firstly being responsibel for your actions Its abit like seeing a pycharist actually ! Well. 12 years is over I am glad I no longer doing many more reading, because reading for others can be very draining to your own well being energy field Presently, for now, when I sense something amiss, I dont tell people anymore Rather let them face their own muisic and grow up being more responsible and wiser for their own actions, instead of blaming others and running to any fortune tellers, at the first of the smallest trivial matter So don't blame God or the Poor Devil Being responsible for your own action, and admit your faults, and willingness to improve, and and your life will be better Remember: your own life and destiny is in your own hands. .

@ The Visitor Pity thought of trying out a reading :/ ~

Sai baba's teachings has influenced many, though he is not a true psychic. Still, good merits, he has achieved.

There're true masters who can guide you, and provide insights to your situation. Of course, they can also provide services to improve / enhance / deliver you from situations. These have costs, as these are their main source of income as well.

Never think that all these should be done for free. It can be done for good will generally, but if one requires specific solution to a certain situation, then there would be fees involved.

my track records involve town councils, hotels, and educational institutions. Fakes will get exposed eventually, and the genuine ones will prevail.

Guest cactus

That means Jacks of all traits Master of none :( thought got something i wanna ask you.

Very offensive.

Short and sharp to the point. Give you my 3 reasons to explain.

First Reason

Right click below picture link and see.

These faces familiar right? Always on the newspaper right?

I assume you do not know their name. Let you find out yourself (no spoon feeding) if you are interest.

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114154646_1.jpg

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114154701_1.jpg

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114154655_1.jpg

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114155146_1.jpg

I honestly tell you. Each Master usually has minimum 10 Masters. These 10 Masters are from different backgrounds.

For instance 陈军荣、he "chau-chau" has least 10 shifu. All of these 陈军荣's shifu are from different sect, different specialty. Does it sounds "rojak"?

Second Reason

Next, each Master is unwilling to share his background. The reason is s/he has 教规,not suppose to reveal. It seems secretive right? Same like those in the RSAF, they are not suppose to reveal classified stuff.

Also, a Master has the right to reject your question which does not concern you. Silly question yields silly answer. Fair right?

Third Reason

No point telling you. 跟你说了,你也不懂。More confusion.

So, do you understand the reasons, why I said ""campuran", "杂八郎", "chapalang". "?

Lastly, you have not asked yet, why make assumption? How do you know I won't help? You offend people easily and unknowingly, still want people to help you?

Gorng-Kia!

Edited by cactus

Very offensive.

Short and sharp to the point. Give you my 3 reasons to explain.

First Reason

Right click below picture link and see.

These faces familiar right? Always on the newspaper right?

I assume you do not know their name. Let you find out yourself (no spoon feeding) if you are interest.

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114154646_1.jpg

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114154701_1.jpg

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114154655_1.jpg

http://www.fsmba.cn/...114155146_1.jpg

I honestly tell you. Each Master usually has minimum 10 Masters. These 10 Masters are from different backgrounds.

For instance 陈军荣、he "chau-chau" has least 10 shifu. All of these 陈军荣's shifu are from different sect, different specialty. Does it sounds "rojak"?

Second Reason

Next, each Master is unwilling to share his background. The reason is s/he has 教规,not suppose to reveal. It seems secretive right? Same like those in the RSAF, they are not suppose to reveal classified stuff.

Also, a Master has the right to reject your question which does not concern you. Silly question yields silly answer. Fair right?

Third Reason

No point telling you. 跟你说了,你也不懂。More confusion.

So, do you understand the reasons, why I said ""campuran", "杂八郎", "chapalang". "?

Lastly, you have not asked yet, why make assumption? How do you know I won't help? You offend people easily and unknowingly, still want people to help you?

Gorng-Kia!

Lol, Chill man Because learning things from all over the place, meaning that either you're equally good/bad so now i know that you're equally good i suppose, i have a question no one can answer me not even those "famous teller

" from genting worh so relax la!

Guest cactus

Lol, Chill man Because learning things from all over the place, meaning that either you're equally good/bad so now i know that you're equally good i suppose,

Hoho...

i have a question no one can answer me not even those "famous teller" from genting worh so relax la!

I know who are they. All want money. One of them is 苗大(his nickname) 。

Everynow and then, he appeared in Malaysian Chinese newspapers.

Edited by cactus

• Guest locked this topic