- - - - -

Do Most Tops Like To Fuck Bareback If Given The Chance?

153 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

I noticed that most tops I've know have at some time or other expressed their preference to fcuk bareback.

These tops include my friends, my friends' partners, my fcuk buddies, etc.

I have also come to understand that it's very common for partners in a relationship to get tested and once both are cleared, start fcuking raw all the way.

As a btm, I confess it's quite exciting to take it raw. I've taken it raw before and nothing beats the feeling of a raw hard dick and hot cum shooting up your fcukhole.

Just wondering, whether most tops here like to fcuk bare if given the chance? Would you just limit it to your bf or would you fcuk any decent-looking cute btm bareback?

Share your views :)

#2 -NeverSayNey-

-NeverSayNey-
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Play safe, use condom, you will live to play for a long time.

I noticed that most tops I've know have at some time or other expressed their preference to fcuk bareback. These tops include my friends, my friends' partners, my fcuk buddies, etc. I have also come to understand that it's very common for partners in a relationship to get tested and once both are cleared, start fcuking raw all the way. As a btm, I confess it's quite exciting to take it raw. I've taken it raw before and nothing beats the feeling of a raw hard dick and hot cum shooting up your fcukhole. Just wondering, whether most tops here like to fcuk bare if given the chance? Would you just limit it to your bf or would you fcuk any decent-looking cute btm bareback? Share your views :)

#3 GachiMuchi

GachiMuchi

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7240 posts
  • Interests:Computer games, Movies / TV shows & Hot Sex. Not necessary in that order.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

With such a title, you will end up like many other posting, 2 extreme ends of the argument.

Those who is For Bareback and those who will be Against.

Such questions will never have an answer.

I can only say, it's best to discuss with whomever you are having sex with as it is between you and the person/s.

Past discussions :
http://www.blowingwi...wtopic=29824 - Bareback Vs. Safe Sex
http://www.blowingwi...t=0&p=313908 - Fxxking Without A Condom = Trust?

#4 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Fcuking bareback compared to safe sex, is like eating piping hot roast chicken compared to McNuggets.

#5 acidtongue

acidtongue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

I'll always choose bareback sex over safe with my boy cos really not even the thinnest condom can substitute that feeling n spontaneity. especially when my cock gets stimulated to the hardest and most sensitive and then rub it around his cherry hole before easing it in slowly. nothing beats the sheer pleasure of having a warm, tight and well lubricated ass receiving your hard horny cock. he'll then uncontrollably let out ecstatic moans which gets me very excited and the endless lovemaking will start

another thing good with barebacking is that there is probably also less friction on the ass as compared with using condoms, especially for less seasoned bottoms prone to piles n have problems receiving large cocks.

that said, barebacking should only be reserved for couples with a certain level of commitment with each other. safe sex can b very sexy for casual sex as well, for eg i used to get my btm fxxk buddies to worship my bod as i prep-for-fxxk - lube up and put on a condom

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

I'll always choose bareback sex over safe with my boy cos really not even the thinnest condom can substitute that feeling n spontaneity. especially when my cock gets stimulated to the hardest and most sensitive and then rub it around his cherry hole before easing it in slowly. nothing beats the sheer pleasure of having a warm, tight and well lubricated ass receiving your hard horny cock. he'll then uncontrollably let out ecstatic moans which gets me very excited and the endless lovemaking will start

another thing good with barebacking is that there is probably also less friction on the ass as compared with using condoms, especially for less seasoned bottoms prone to piles n have problems receiving large cocks.

that said, barebacking should only be reserved for couples with a certain level of commitment with each other. safe sex can b very sexy for casual sex as well, for eg i used to get my btm fxxk buddies to worship my bod as i prep-for-fxxk - lube up and put on a condom

not talking about u but in general.

if u guys bareback with ur bf, respect each other and dun go play around.

if u are not comfortable to bareback with ur bf, dun get pressurized into.

#7 -amidst_the_stars-

-amidst_the_stars-
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Attached ajs who play around behind their bf's backs are just selfish jerks.

#8 SeannyShortcake

SeannyShortcake

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1894 posts
  • Interests:Smart and sporty men.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Barebacking feels great.

But exposes you to all sorts of risks when you are unaware of your/the other party's sexual status.
disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

#9 Torso

Torso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Yes, I would. Can feel a lot more of your lover when fxxking bareback..

#10 menxxx

menxxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

I will nvr do that ...

#11 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

I will nvr do that ...

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.
When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

#12 Retadin

Retadin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Open to suggestions, so spread open already won't you?
    Though a date or some flirts wouldn't hurt :)

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

I guess its really a tough choice. Sure it feels great and all but sub-consciously, you'll always be worried about catching something. So i usually reserve that for a strong relationship (and after we have both been tested and proven clean) then we can have a delicious time =P

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

#13 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

allowing a top to shoot his cum inside me is as good as 'swallowing' and having his baby fertilising my 'ovaries' or rather 'shit'

#14 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

Both of us are virgins. If you do bareback with only one male partner (throughout your whole life), and your male partner remains faithful to you, never do it with other guys (not even blowjob or handjob) anymore. Will we still contract HIV?

#15 -Ironrod-

-Ironrod-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

Both of us are virgins. If you do bareback with only one male partner (throughout your whole life), and your male partner remains faithful to you, never do it with other guys (not even blowjob or handjob) anymore. Will we still contract HIV?

1) Both of u are virgins
2) faithful to each other (monogamous)

= not possible to have HIV unless very bad luck like through blood transfusion, infected needles and still u may get knock down by car or kenna cancer, perhaps plane crash......

Btw I like bareback, it really my kinda sex.

#16 --Guest--

--Guest--
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

I am a top and I love bareback sex too. When I was younger and wilder I used to do it rather often, dominating the btm then doing it raw when he cannot resist it any longer.

Then I grew up and realized how unsafe it was. I'll never go back to those ways anymore.

Right now I'm happily attached for 2 years and doing it raw with my bf and we're loving it. Yes, we both got tested right at the start of the r/s before starting raw sex and I'm pretty sure he's faithful to me.

#17 joshboy

joshboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

im top.. i absolutely love bareback... and with dates and bf only. No ons barebacks pls!

condom have the tendency of slipping off and rolling up, and as such Condoms also restricts alot of positions and fxxking styles you can do..

The physical difference is staggering. The condom both makes the top feel less, and the bottom feel like that a piece of rubber/plastic is fxxking him instead. The smell of the condom/spermicide/lubricant also smells like burnt rubber

The emotional connection will also be increased between a couple for bareback. It also shows ultimate trust between the couple

cumming inside for both the top and bottom is also great.

remember that playing around for your attached guy or if you suspect your boyfren is slping around.. or u guys are in an open relationship. and for ons whose status you do not know.. is a big NO NO for bareback

#18 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

I am appalled as to how many people here, even regular posters, support bareback sex.

I am a top but i dun bareback. Pls, it is just stupid. Higher level of trust or committment for bf is bullsh*t. Nowadays there are so many thin condoms around.

To each his own. Dun exchange a moment of shiokness for a lifetime of regret.

#19 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

im top.. i absolutely love bareback... and with dates and bf only. No ons barebacks pls!

eh dude wouldnt 'dates' mean multiple sex partners too?

#20 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Btw I like bareback, it really my kinda sex.

I'm a btm and bareback is really my kinda sex too.
My current top didn't force it on me. I was the one who asked him to fcuk me bareback...

At first he was reluctant, but when I suggested the idea again after another sex session, he agreed.
So we went to get tested. Immediately after the testing session, when both of us proved negative, it was straight back to his place for a wham-bam session of hot raw sex!!

I can still remember, he fcuked me even harder than normal and kept saying how shiok it felt.
I also felt so shiok, because his dick felt so natural without the normal rubbery friction.
I could feel the smoothness of his dickhead and every little ridge on his thick shaft as he pounded mercilessly into me.

As I could feel he was about to cum, he also announced "I'm cumming".
He let out a huge groan before shooting his big load into my ass.
When he unloaded in me, it felt heavenly, I could feel myself totally being bonded to him.

Since then, we have been doing it raw...

#21 -Ironrod-

-Ironrod-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

I am appalled as to how many people here, even regular posters, support bareback sex.

I am a top but i dun bareback. Pls, it is just stupid. Higher level of trust or committment for bf is bullsh*t. Nowadays there are so many thin condoms around.

To each his own. Dun exchange a moment of shiokness for a lifetime of regret.

I think like what GM says this is a topic with no right or wrong but one must be responsible by his action as a man.

I don't support or encourage anything becos it's your life you know best.

And I like bareback, doesn't meant I support bareback, and anybody is stupid enough to do whatever ppl say in this forum should get his brain check.

We talk cock but the decision is still yours.

#22 TheVisitors

TheVisitors

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2054 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

The intensity of exploding your load raw inside someone you really like, vs exploding inside a rubber bag for the sake of just having sex and entertaining a stranger , an ONS buddy, or people down on your preference chart list is very different

With someone you like you bare it all literally, while with someone unfamiliar, there is a distrust which is why the condom represents our subconscious need to protect and screen ourselves from anyt of potential danger lurking

i love bareback, and I can go on and on, feeling the sensation of the hot to warm moist ass there, massaging my cockhead and shaft as I go in and out.
Its only reserve for a few , based on the intimacy. gauging from the sexual chemistry, and honesty in each other's health status

Ultimately bare or not bare, the choice is still yours

#23 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

i urge the youngsters reading all these not to try bareback sex casually. Barebacking for these experienced guys carries risks no matter how much explanations they give. Im sure they know it themselves, but its their choices and they know what they are doing.

Respect yourself, respect your partners and u will live to play for a long time.

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

I think the greatest regret is having someone u love by your side and yet do not trust him completely...
There's no true love when there's no complete trust.
Foolish as it may be to you, I believe true love exist.

#25 GachiMuchi

GachiMuchi

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7240 posts
  • Interests:Computer games, Movies / TV shows & Hot Sex. Not necessary in that order.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

See what I mean.

Those for and against.

The debate goes on...and ..on...and on..and on..没完没了!

#26 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

bf still ok, of cos must hv trust and all. once the other party wants, u will be pressurized to do it. of cos mutual is the best.

but sadly humans have flaws - one of it is temptation. it can happen anytime, anywhere. u love ur bf too much, u dun dare to tell him, u tell urself never never do it again. but god makes fun of u, once and thats it.

as for ons, fbs and etc, u are digging ur own grave really if u bareback.

people will say live life to ur fullest. it is ur own choice really.

i speak from experience. i am lucky i did not learn it the hard way.

#27 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

no need to close thread.

it is gd read for those 18yo and above who can mk their own decisions.

#28 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

See what I mean.

Those for and against.

The debate goes on...and ..on...and on..and on..没完没了!

That's the whole purpose of having a forum ma.

#29 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

when i was young, my ex bf of 9yrs always cum inside me and i like it cos i feel closer to him...

young ppl tend to be more bo chap on stds

#30 -hornybtm-

-hornybtm-
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.
When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

This is quite true I think. I try to be fxxked with condom most of the time esp when I'm cruising. But I remembered a couple of months back at CBP around 4am, I was being drilled missionary completely naked till I almost lost my mind, he took off his condom and ask to go raw, I resisted very hard but was pinned with my legs on his shoulders and after a little struggle and mostly because I was also sooo high, I allowed him to continue. He eventually came inside me.

I've also had 2 fb who I eventually allowed them to go raw because once I again was way too high and another one time we didn't have a condom, and slowly just from rubbing and humping he eventually snaked inside me.

As a btm, I must say I do enjoy the top shooting inside me, I love it when the start shivering and ramming it way inside me when I grasp them with my legs. (I only fxxk missionary). If they continue fxxking after cumming, that's best cause I seem to feel a little "hot burning sensation" after he has cummed and continues to fxxk. Anyone experience that sensation before? Was wondering if it has anyting to do with the sperm.

#31 mango_juice

mango_juice

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts
  • Interests:contact me...

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

If u are partners why worry abt std... Unless its casual sex... Sex is not sex if it is with rubber.. Is like urine with underwear on

#32 thaiboyz

thaiboyz

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1398 posts
  • Interests:Chat over a cup of hot coffee :)

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

Skinz against skinz, sensational and stimulating feels, warmth intimate attachment....etc etc
Yes! No doubt these are the temptation of going raw. If one gives a second thought of catching STDs, HIV and even those chocolate stuffs coated on his penis, he would prefer to use a condom. Though raw plays do not definitely have a pay a painful consequences, the aftermath thoughts can cause sleepless nites with unpeace mind. Why bother ourselves with such worries, play safe and finished with good memories. Move on and stay healthy, you are definitely more confident of your health and less worries :)

#33 Behrhunter

Behrhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:DILFs, G-men, bears, stocky, stocky muscular.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

The question by the TS is a very simple one, assuming at everything remains constant would you have bareback sex?

To me IF there are no risk of diseases. My answer is YES (two hand and one leg up) .. , the feeling is absolutely different. But it's unfortunately, this is too big an if to shoulder and I will choose to practice safe sex. Something that happened in my life changed me completely and I am just sharing and don't intend to sway your preference- we were all young and foolish only once, me included. I used to think like a lot of other guys in the thread .. if you are boyfriends and faithful to each other then there is nothing to fear and you should be good to bareback. But this is a very big "IF", you can ensure that you are faithful but how do you ensure that your bf is faithful. That was what happened to me in with my 2nd bf. I caught him cheating on me, yes red handed. Went through the HIV test episodes and we were both safe and he promised not to do it again, but history repeated itself. By the second time that i caught him, I stopped having raw sex, no matter how good it feels.

I am .. in no way trying to say that your bfs will cheat. I do hope that you guys get the bf that you deserve. Those of us who have traveled years in this circle has had at least one long term relationship, and by long term to me is anything that uses YEAR and a minimum unit of measurement and not month. Most of you have browsed the forums enough, look at the threads of 'how to get over my ex' or 'bf from hell' you will know that it's not an easy path to finding your prince in your shining armour and it definitely takes more than one shot.

I take my usual stance, like in most of my post. It's a choice that you make with your current amount of accumulated experience and knowledge. Whichever decision you make, you were part of the decision making process and it's not just the other guy's fault.

#34 Behrhunter

Behrhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:DILFs, G-men, bears, stocky, stocky muscular.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Hope this is not off topic but this thread reminded me of this relatively old video. A bit too fairy tale-y though :P

#35 babooshame07

babooshame07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:岁寒知松柏,患难见真情。路遥知马力,日久见人心 Time will not stop for you.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84FeaTUoWmU

Hope this is not off topic but this thread reminded me of this relatively old video. A bit too fairy tale-y though :P

A life of trials and tribulations, you may never know that all these provides a learning platform and ultimately lead to a good ending. 塞翁失马,焉知非福!

#36 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

BW is for those above 18.
What impressionable teenagers are you talking about?

Also, you sound so self-righteous, so holy, want to "protect morals" wor...
Are you a pastor or a priest?
BW is not your online church platform ok!

Third, every time you see something you don't like, you call dissenters "trolls".
And people like you keep screaming for the "unsavoury" thread to be deleted.
Are you from the censorship board?

Let people have the freedom to post and make their own decisions as grown-up adults.

Reading ur last sentence is so oxymoron

#37 -Sheesh-

-Sheesh-
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

Reading ur last sentence is so oxymoron

Amidst is calling for the thread to be locked and deleted.
I asked him to let others have the freedom to post.

He has the freedom to post whatever nonsense he wants, but please don't snuff out others' freedom of speech.

#38 GachiMuchi

GachiMuchi

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7240 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Guest posting as Amdist-the-stars will be removed because the person who used to own that nick had changed to another nick due to cyber bullying and the person posting as him is not the same person.

To the guest whom is doing such vindictive and childish act.

We are on to you and if you are found out. We will not hesitate to remove you from the forum.

#39 imchaser

imchaser

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3105 posts
  • Interests:Older guys, underwears, meaty butts, office wear.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

Without condom is fun. But you know whats really fun? Spending your hard earn money on HIV medicine and taking it every single day for the rest of your life and all your friends and family starts avoiding you. Thats really fun.
Working for the Singapore Underwear Association. If anyone of u with spare and used underwear that u want to donate to the poor, please send it to me urgently.

#40 snowball

snowball

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4892 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

别为了一时的超快感和短暂的刺激, 换来一生的遗憾, 值得吗?

#41 snowball

snowball

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4892 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

苦的可能不止是自己, 而是深爱疼你的人, 三思。

Edited by snowball, 23 April 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#42 robin

robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:Travelling,mahjong, cycling, reading gay novel,

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

For those couples who fcuk bareback, I am curious how you address the aspect that even if two parties are faithful, there are still a lot of virus in the cherry hole. Afterall, that is where the shit comes out.

Personally, i believe my partner & I are faithful to each other. But I stop fcuking bareback after reading that there are uncleanliness around that area. No offense to those who are practicing bareback, just curious to know what other couples think & address that.

#43 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

For those couples who fcuk bareback, I am curious how you address the aspect that even if two parties are faithful, there are still a lot of virus in the cherry hole. Afterall, that is where the shit comes out.

Personally, i believe my partner & I are faithful to each other. But I stop fcuking bareback after reading that there are uncleanliness around that area. No offense to those who are practicing bareback, just curious to know what other couples think & address that.

Have to clean properly lor. All btms should be familiar with the use of a bidet prior to sex and must do at least 5 rounds of full flushing (if not more). And must wash with Dettol or at least a gentle shower foam!

I personally do bidet flushing 7 or 8 times and apply a light moisturiser around the anal area and cherry hole, about 15 to 30 mins before going bareback with my top.

#44 Cj2012

Cj2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

苦的可能不止是自己, 而是深爱疼你的人, 三思。

三思而后行。一失足成千古恨,在回头已百年身

#45 Phil

Phil

Principal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1479 posts
  • Interests:Travel, music (classic), painting, food

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Without condom is fun. But you know whats really fun? Spending your hard earn money on HIV medicine and taking it every single day for the rest of your life and all your friends and family starts avoiding you. Thats really fun.

Quite true!
Don't play crazy, guys.
You can BB only with a bf you have trusted for years.

#46 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

It's just sad that we have to protect ourselves from the people whom you love and love you.
Fake smiles, fake service, fake love...
We have to guard against the person who's closest to you...

"I love you... but I must protect myself."
So I love myself more than I love you.
Gone are the days of selfless love.

#47 -Guests-

-Guests-
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

It's just sad that we have to protect ourselves from the people whom you love and love you.

Bareback is the most explicit form of submission.
A bottom who allows a top to take him bareback is completely yielding and submitting to him.
No bottom will ever forget a top who shoots a load up his ass.

#48 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

pls, u can prove ur love in other ways.

'u love me more bcos u let me bareback.'
'u dun love me more bcos u dun let me bareback?' :wacko: :yuk:

#49 -No.1 rule-

-No.1 rule-
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

If u r a REAL MEN, say it out what u really want.
If u r a REAL MEN, stay committed and do it Raw.
I DOUBT u r a REAL MEN, that's why your partner has to protect himself.
U r a SELFISH Bxxtard if U infect your partner with STD or HIV.

#50 -Guest-

-Guest-
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

If u r a REAL MEN, stay committed and do it Raw.

Wah... like that real men very few leh... many who say they are committed play around with others.
Even straight men who are happily married with very respectable jobs have casual sex outside their marriage.

Reply to this topic