Male HQ

400,000Th Blowing Wind Post

HendryTan

1. We are expecting our Blowing Wind 400,000 post during these coming 2 weeks.

2. As at this moment, Blowingwind we are at our 394,363 post (See bottom of http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php )

3. It was just on 13 Oct 2011 that we welcome our 300,000th post. See http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=27225entry320030

4. Looking forward to see who will have the honour of the 400,000 post.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

on behalf of the BlowingWind Moderators

1. For a site that is built almost ground-up by volunteers, we look for every excuse to constantly "Celebrate" to motivate readers/ourselves to keep going (As long as it is FOC :) )

2. Anyway 400K is not something to "sniff at" either.

3. Ironrod, thanks for noticing and helping to post regularly and meaningful (most of the time).

Cheers !

Guest Ironrod

3. Ironrod, thanks for noticing and helping to post regularly and meaningful (most of the time).

Cheers !

Hendry: i am distrub by your (brackets) leh.

I post what I feel lor never aim to please - ignore 90% of the guest, response if it's a member (except 1) and I like S&M and think raw sex is great.

Sometimes, those information just not meant to be meaningful lol

sorry,..got to b honest, but most of the posts are members bitching at one another. or the typical 'i am there', 'anyone there', who's going now', etc. etc.

Constructive post or not, these posts are in BW and it still deserves a celebration :).

And the constructive posts in BW are quite well written too, quality > quantity. So ya 400,000 post will be mine. Kekekeke

Edited when I use wrong sign for quality < quantity. lolol

Edited by Irodorido

-e+7

Guest payon

BW has really come a long way. Thanks for providing an avenue for people like us to express our thoughts, make new friends, share details of our lives and exchange topics of our interest.

Early congratulations on BW's 400,000th post :)

Guest Guest

Hendry: i am distrub by your (brackets) leh.

I post what I feel lor never aim to please - ignore 90% of the guest, response if it's a member (except 1) and I like S&M and think raw sex is great.

Sometimes, those information just not meant to be meaningful lol

Ironrod, you should respond to me even though I'm guest, cos I know you personally but I never registered an account here!

Or maybe I will Whatsapp you later. LOL

(except 1) - TheVisitors?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sg.dude87

I would like to extend my congratulations to this community for reaching the 400,000th post milestone!

Post your well-wishes, comments and thoughts below.

Edited by sg.dude87

1. At 30 Jun 2012 1259 (Pink Dot 2012 Day) we welcome our 400,000th Blowing Wind Post. Honour goes to youngteenboy who just registered his account today too !

(He is born on 5 May 1994 ie 18yo.)

2. The 400,000th BW post was youngteenboy's response in the thread 2 Choose 1.

4. Thanks to everyone (member and guest) posts and contribution to make BlowingWind such a vibrant and useful forum.

5. Congratulations to youngteenboy and let give him a good hug.

6. Guys today 1830 is PinkDot 2012, go there and give every BW member you see a good hug for helping us reach 400,000th post! BY ORDER OF THE MODERATORS :)

Hendry Tan

On behalf of the BW Moderators

Congratulations!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic