Male HQ

Eight Pillars Of A Person

angel_dust

In the first place, how come u went jogging at 4am? Even it is not 7th mth, running at those wee hrs even u r not scare, but it might also scare other pple who happen to pass by. Cos dun think anyone wld be in the right mind to run at those hrs?!

I'm nocturnal and most active at night ^_^

120px-Zoso.svg.png

I'm nocturnal and most active at night ^_^

U definitely too much fire in your eight pillar. I believe you are most active from

11 pm to 1 am - rat hrs

1 am to 3 am - ox hrs

Means you are lacking in water, headache, sore throat, dark complexion, big eyes?

3 am to 5 am - tigert hrs

Meaning you lacking in wood, full head of hair or thinning? Little hair on your body?

3 am is the most yin hr.

I guess u r most tired during 9 am to 3 pm ?

U definitely too much fire in your eight pillar. I believe you are most active from 11 pm to 1 am - rat hrs 1 am to 3 am - ox hrs Means you are lacking in water, headache, sore throat, dark complexion, big eyes? 3 am to 5 am - tigert hrs Meaning you lacking in wood, full head of hair or thinning? Little hair on your body? 3 am is the most yin hr. I guess u r most tired during 9 am to 3 pm ?

More of a habit? Many ppl are nocturnal these days.... Including myself. I believe I have an abundance of wood and water?

More of a habit? Many ppl are nocturnal these days.... Including myself. I believe I have an abundance of wood and water?

I used to makan snacks at 12 midnite, shower at 1 am & sleep at 3 am.

It's not good. According to TCM, your body need to sleep btw 11pm to 1am.

Yin fire will build up in the body causing pimples, sore throat, etc.

Bad on skin & overall well-being.

This builds up undesirable energies in the body which attracts u-know-what.

Guys, pls learn to luv yourself by developing good sleeping habits.

U go to www.chinesefortunecalendar to chk your distribution.

Ppl with lots of water elements (esp yin water) very prone to %^^&** t.

yin water = kuei = underworld

U definitely too much fire in your eight pillar. I believe you are most active from

11 pm to 1 am - rat hrs

1 am to 3 am - ox hrs

Means you are lacking in water, headache, sore throat, dark complexion, big eyes?

3 am to 5 am - tigert hrs

Meaning you lacking in wood, full head of hair or thinning? Little hair on your body?

3 am is the most yin hr.

I guess u r most tired during 9 am to 3 pm ?

Interesting. But i have no idea what you're talking about, you should be good at it though.

Yes, you got it right - am most active from 11pm - 5am and most tired from 9am - 3pm.

Yes to the following :

Means you are lacking in water, headache, sore throat, Little hair on your body.

Is there a way we can discuss this off BW as we're going off topic?

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Interesting. But i have no idea what you're talking about, you should be good at it though.

Chinese back in the old days divide time using the 12 zodiac animals, for the years, months, hours, etc.

But they don't use the characters 鼠牛虎兔龙蛇马羊猴鸡狗猪, instead it's 子丑寅卯辰巳午未申酉戌亥 representing each of the animals (refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthly_Branches).

Hour-wise, the modern 11 pm is the beginning of a new day. Which is why Chinese parents often advise kids to turn in by 11 pm.

Each 2-hour period is a Chinese shichen (时辰). Hence:

11 pm - 1 am: 子时 rat hour

1 am - 3 am: 丑时 ox hour

3 am - 5 am: 寅时 tiger hour

5 am - 7 am: 卯时 rabbit hour

7 am - 9 am: 辰时 dragon hour

9 am - 11 am: 巳时 snake hour

11 am - 1 pm: 午时 horse hour

1 pm - 3 pm: 未时 ram hour

3 pm - 5 pm: 申时 monkey hour

5 pm - 7 pm: 酉时 rooster hour

7 pm - 9 pm: 戌时 dog hour

9 pm - 11 pm: 亥时 pig hour

If you ever watched traditional Chinese movies, you may find those royal time announcers announcing those as above. ;)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• Guest locked this topic