Male HQ

Beyond Top And Bottom

HendryTan

While surfing the net, I came across this survey done in 2002 by Nick Yee http://www.nickyee.com/ponder/topbottom.html.

His introduction read:

Most psychology research that deal with gay men dichotomize the sex roles as Top and Bottom (if they differentiate among gay men at all) - preference for insertive anal intercourse and preference for receptive anal intercourse respectively. This paper summarizes a study that tested a more elaborate categorization, and finds that sex role preference is correlated with differences in physical preferences for a sexual partner among gay men, suggesting that the hypothesized categorization is meaningful. The data suggests that sex roles should be thought of as a continuous spectrum that map onto a continuous spectrum of physical preferences.

Also read this "tongue in cheek" article by Lungker sometime back on something related.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=44

Guest Closet Btm

I think the study basically confirms the sterotypes that gays expected. Older, masculine=top and vice versa.

That's why sometimes it can be a little embarrassing for those who are older, masculine bottoms. We also go for the same stereotype masculine looking older guys hoping that they are tops but wonder if they prefer younger more fem men. How do we signal to them that we are bottoms? My experience is that few tops that I fancied are only go for fem guys just that like us they think that it's easier to score with a fem guy who 's likely to be a bottom than a butch guy.

How I wish some saunas would implement the coding system used in Japanese saunas to show who's top or bottom. Other than that there's no sure way to let your target know. I've done the drop the soap routine a few times and it only worked very rarely. I've done the deep finger washing of butt in front of him only to be ignored. For us guys who's done the cheap tricks and got rejected you know how it feels. Some men are quite dumb. It's worse when somebodyelse saw through that routine and he knows it.

I have another trick where I will accidentally drop my towel in front of him and I bend over to pick up my towel. In my ass I already dangled a condom that he'll see. That usually worked most of the time. The disadvantage is that timing must be done right before anybodyelse sees it too. ;)

The easiest way is to follow him to the darkroom, hug him then bring his finger down to your butt hole where there's already a condom dangling. Only problem is sometimes other hands groped you down there and you gave the message to the wrong guy. :o

Many times I got the remark ' "oh? I didn't know you are a bottom." after he finally realised it. :o

It really is too much work to get laid. Sometimes somebodyelse who picked up the message would be the last resort.

I was watching my target get into a room with somebodyelse while I was standing by an empty room. This other guy came by, slipped his hand under my towel, pulled off my condom and got into the room. Sighed, all that effort wasted. At least this guy knew everything. Anyway all that work really got me horny as hell. This guy must be no more than 25. Going by stereotype, he's supposed to be the bottom. Once the door closed, his cock and my ass obey no statistic.

We only know the mating routine. He got off the bed and stood behind me. He pushed me gently and I bend over the bed. He fingered my ass and apply the lub. He carressed my cock and balls from behind to get me more aroused. He checked to see if there's pre-cum leaking out. I was glad he's a very experienced top. He grabbed my shoulders to brace me steady and his cock pushed at my entrance. He waited for me to relax. I was still too tight. He pinched my tits and wank my cock while he finger me. Then he try again. Still too tight he whispered "relax. I am going in harder this time. His warning given, he grabbed my shoulders hard and pushed hard. This is the sauna, there's not much effort for foreplay like it is with a fxxk buddy.

I felt the pain. I let him in and he stopped when he felt my gasping pain. He asked me "are you okay?" I can barely answer so he waited. I can hear the fxxking noises from next door. That could have been me instead of this pain, I thought. But there's no turning back.His cock head was already inside me waiting for the rest to get in. When I felt better, I nodded my head. With one hard push, he was all inside.

Slowly slowly he started the fxxking. I wanted to relax and enjoy like a dead fish but he's too energetic. Once he got going, he started pushing me around. First to the spoon sideways then to the missionary. He grabbed my legs and forced them wide. Got onto the bed lay on top of me and kissed me all over while his lower body still pumping into me. I wanted to maon but I imagined people already gathering outside listening so I stopped.

He whispered. "are you feeling good? Why aren't you moaning?" That's a polite way to say don't act like a dead fish, show some interest.

I whispered, "people listening outside."

"So what? Let them listen also no harm. Why you still so scared people know you are bottom?"

"No lah why you say that?"

"Because you act so butch just now. Haha, condom in your ass. This is the first time I seen such thing. Very clever. But that uncle like someoneelse. Too bad. If I didn't see that condom I also didn't know you like to get fxxked."

"Yeah then so you happy now?" I said sarcastically.

"Waah, getting fxxked you still so yahyah. Like that I must show you some colors then you know my power."

He turned me over and penetrated me from behind. Then he picked up the pace and really rammed down till the bed rattled and the smacking of his pelvis onto my buns made very loud noises. I can hear people pushing at the door now to test if they can see action inside. "Walan eh, inside the people sure enjoy like fxxk."

"See people already know lah. don't need to act anymore." he took a short break to turn me over just to tell me that.

"Come lah uncle open legs wide like a good bottom," he commanded.

"Shhhh, they can hear you," I whispered.

"Shhhh, sorry."

He pushed into me. Then pulled out and suddenly switched on the light.

I tried to switch it off.

"Like that better. I like to see that you enjoy since you so quiet."

"What's there to see. Switch off the light please." I think it's better to act less butch else he'll try more funny stuff.

"Got. I like to see your hole." He actually licked my hole. I moaned at the sudden surprise.

"Waah you got big hole already can birth baby already." He's teasing me cruelly. " Your boyfriend must be enjoying himself very much."

"I have no boyfriend." I wanted to sound proper.

"No boyfriend then wahlan eh, must be so many men enter already." He's a damn smartalec.

He got up and penetrated me. He banged into me,"got or not?" Banged into me, "got or not?"

"Got got, you are my boyfriend," I surrendered.

"Like that better. If not later I sure call you aunty then you know. That means you like me a lot. Then show me some moaning if not I not happy."

Groan. Moan. I let myself go naturally. Just hoping that I don't start looking more like an aunty.

He looked into my eyes, I looked away. "Still so shy. Wait I make you so happy you'll die in my hands."

I moaned louder. He fxxked harder. After a long time, I was almost ready to cum. I whispered to him, "harder, harder.."

Suddenly he stopped. He lightly tickled my very bloated and red cock head. "You cum too fast, must slow down. I am not ready. This condom too thick difficult to cum."

He removed his condom. We got into 69 position. He made me suck his cock while he fingered my ass. I tried to finger his ass but he pushed my finger away. I tried again later, he jumped when I touched his hole. He got up, put on another condom and penetrated me again.

Then he made me stand against the door. I can see shadows around the frame of the door and below as people tried to listen in. He banged me hard from behind. Just one thin door frame apart, I can hear people talking while I rattled the door each time he slammed into me. I moaned involuntarily knowing that the people outside can hear very clearly. "Aiyoh, they want to bring the house down already."

With a loud grunt, he went. "ah ahhhhh" as he ejeculated into me.

"Eh eh, you hear inside got people cumming so loud, hahaha" I hear them as I too started shooting my cum onto the door and moaning loud.

He pulled out his cock and kissed my ass. He threw the condom into the bin and we put on our towels. Suddenly he opened the door and left. I quickly shut the door while the nosey people tried to look in. I waited a moment before I opened the door trying to act cool. Just as I was stepping out, the man next door was just stepping out too. He looked at me and smiled knowingly. I quickly walked to the showers to clean up.

The guy who just fxxked me was showering. I showered beside him and we chatted a little. The man next door showered beside us. They seem to know each other. No wonder they were showering together before.

"Waah brother, you really played very hard tonight. I can hear you so loud, make us all very jealous" the older guy said.

"No lah, you also make noise then I join in," my top laughed.

"Tonight got many people, good business." I tried to join them making small talk.

"Yeah, look look I think you need to clean your toes," my top pointed down and I looked. Suddenly I realised what he was trying to say. I bend over pretending to clean my toes and I saw him pulling the older guy's hand to finger my ass.

The older guy started playing with my ass. The excitement of doing it in public was turning us all on. I braced myself on the wall and spread my legs. He stood behind me as he washed the soap from us both. I felt behind me looking for his cock. I found it already half hard.

My top said, " brother, let's go to a room. You want?"

We quickly put on our towel as someone was coming in. They led me quickly to another room. Obediently I bend over to offer my 2 orifices for them to play.

"See brother, he is very obedient. You want to use which hole?" my top was pleased that I was so automatic in the shower and now.

"Of course the fxxk hole since he want to open so willingly." the older guy grabbed my butt and slammed his condom cock inside.

Once the problem of letting them know I am a bottom was settled, I was well used again for almost an hour. Anything goes as usual. First time shy. 2nd time I was already loose.

"Alamak, brother you open his hole until so loose I cannot cum 2nd time."

"Eh, then he can squeeze his hole tight. for you." my top looked at me.

Frankly, I was already too tired down there and it's getting sore and numb as well. "Sorry, I'm tired already.Servicng you 2 is really too much for me."

"Okay lah, let's call it a day and save our cum okay?" the older guy tired as well.

"Okay. Maybe next time."

With that we ended the 3-some.

I am a Top.

ClosetBtm I find your trick of sticking the condom into your ass so innovative. When I see someone I like to fxxk, the signal is usually to massage their ass hole or even finger it. Do it in the dark room so it does not hurt their ego.

If they let u do it, likely u found a btm. However I have never found a condom at the ass crack b4 :)

ClosetBtm u really turn me on !

• 3 years later...

I am a top and last Sunday I try been finger fxxked due to curious, I feel I wanna "pangsai" and have to stop.

What is the feeling while first time be anualed?

Care to share ur experience.[

I am a Top.

ClosetBtm I find your trick of sticking the condom into your ass so innovative. When I see someone I like to fxxk, the signal is usually to massage their ass hole or even finger it. Do it in the dark room so it does not hurt their ego.

If they let u do it, likely u found a btm. However I have never found a condom at the ass crack b4 :)

ClosetBtm u really turn me on !

I am a top and last Sunday I try been finger fxxked due to curious, I feel I wanna "pangsai" and have to stop.

To be honest, I tried anal btm b4. But it was with my ex..... the feeling's bearable I guess but I still prefer to be top.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Different people have different experience. Most important would be your attraction to the top and his skills.

My first time was similar to yours like want to pangsai but damn painful. I freaked out and ended it halfway. After that never dare try again for years.

But 2nd time hit jackpot when he was so my type and was so patient to finger, massage and rim me till I beh tahan then slowly slowly he enter me. The pain was there but most important was he got me psychologically accepting to see his cock inside my body and not freak out.

After that, he gave me the most unbelievably mind busting fxxk at that time. Once past that psychological barrier, like he said, I was broken in like a wild horse. Now I had no hangups about offering myself to men I like and enjoying being ridden. Sometimes I still can't believe I let a man's cock violate my inside :lol:

Guest FattChoy88

Closet Btm, your narration is so vivid. No stone unturned. i enjoyed that full-out-slut story. it was incredible.

are u a married bi? can give out your stats so that can help visualise better? thk u

Closet bottom, thank you for your hot description. I got a hard on while reading your encounter. I have not seen anyone hang a condom in his ass before or maybe i am not observant enough to realise it. When recall, i remember there were few cases when guys besides me bending over to wash his toes but i didnt think much of it. They could have thought that i have ignored them haha. I did experience when someone grabbed my dick in the shower when i was totally unprepared. Surprised and shy, i pushed the hand away almost instantly.

Kool i shall be more alert when someone bend over, hopefully those guys who meet my bills have condoms hanging in their asses....wow wow... :whistle: <_<

Edited by thaiboyz

I think Closetbtm is MIA.

You mean that Singapore Idol Contestant who is like Angelina Jolie love to have many kids of different nationalities? The only difference between them is that most of Angelina's are adopted while her's are "do it yourself" ones?

Just re-read this old thread and it brought a good smile to my face after a stressful day.

For guys who like Closet Btm's writing, I had previously assembled a collection of Closet Btm's writings on BW. (Click on the link) This is in the BW Archive sub-Forum.

Enjoy !

Hendry Tan

Admin Cum Mod.

PS : Closet Btm, if you are reading this, my offer to meet still stands :)

Guest FattChoy88

Unbelievable.....

After that I got addicted. He don't call me my skin like have ants crawling. He call me, I fly to the hotel, open my legs and let him fxxk.
This man really fxxk like water buffalo very strong. I already so big sized he can carry me and fxxk like so easy like I am nothing to him. Not like many men, he fxxk and fxxk no stop for long time..hehe we are good match...I think if the flexi inexperienced men long time already cry pain.
I always tell them sex together better...I got 2 holes they can take turn...they don't like...luckily we don't tell the other buddies...if 3 lk I sure die cock standing and hole open...they don't know about my lk00 because very long then he come back

somemore he says he's married?

Just re-read this old thread and it brought a good smile to my face after a stressful day.

For guys who like Closet Btm's writing, I had previously assembled a collection of Closet Btm's writings on BW. (Click on the link) This is in the BW Archive sub-Forum.

Enjoy !

Hendry Tan

Admin Cum Mod.

PS : Closet Btm, if you are reading this, my offer to meet still stands :)

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...
On 10/22/2005 at 9:27 PM, Guest Closet Btm said:

I think the study basically confirms the sterotypes that gays expected. Older, masculine=top and vice versa.

That's why sometimes it can be a little embarrassing for those who are older, masculine bottoms. We also go for the same stereotype masculine looking older guys hoping that they are tops but wonder if they prefer younger more fem men. How do we signal to them that we are bottoms? My experience is that few tops that I fancied are only go for fem guys just that like us they think that it's easier to score with a fem guy who 's likely to be a bottom than a butch guy.

How I wish some saunas would implement the coding system used in Japanese saunas to show who's top or bottom. Other than that there's no sure way to let your target know. I've done the drop the soap routine a few times and it only worked very rarely. I've done the deep finger washing of butt in front of him only to be ignored. For us guys who's done the cheap tricks and got rejected you know how it feels. Some men are quite dumb. It's worse when somebodyelse saw through that routine and he knows it.

I have another trick where I will accidentally drop my towel in front of him and I bend over to pick up my towel. In my ass I already dangled a condom that he'll see. That usually worked most of the time. The disadvantage is that timing must be done right before anybodyelse sees it too. ;)

The easiest way is to follow him to the darkroom, hug him then bring his finger down to your butt hole where there's already a condom dangling. Only problem is sometimes other hands groped you down there and you gave the message to the wrong guy. :o

Many times I got the remark ' "oh? I didn't know you are a bottom." after he finally realised it. :o

It really is too much work to get laid. Sometimes somebodyelse who picked up the message would be the last resort.

I was watching my target get into a room with somebodyelse while I was standing by an empty room. This other guy came by, slipped his hand under my towel, pulled off my condom and got into the room. Sighed, all that effort wasted. At least this guy knew everything. Anyway all that work really got me horny as hell. This guy must be no more than 25. Going by stereotype, he's supposed to be the bottom. Once the door closed, his cock and my ass obey no statistic.

We only know the mating routine. He got off the bed and stood behind me. He pushed me gently and I bend over the bed. He fingered my ass and apply the lub. He carressed my cock and balls from behind to get me more aroused. He checked to see if there's pre-cum leaking out. I was glad he's a very experienced top. He grabbed my shoulders to brace me steady and his cock pushed at my entrance. He waited for me to relax. I was still too tight. He pinched my tits and wank my cock while he finger me. Then he try again. Still too tight he whispered "relax. I am going in harder this time. His warning given, he grabbed my shoulders hard and pushed hard. This is the sauna, there's not much effort for foreplay like it is with a fxxk buddy.

I felt the pain. I let him in and he stopped when he felt my gasping pain. He asked me "are you okay?" I can barely answer so he waited. I can hear the fxxking noises from next door. That could have been me instead of this pain, I thought. But there's no turning back.His cock head was already inside me waiting for the rest to get in. When I felt better, I nodded my head. With one hard push, he was all inside.

Slowly slowly he started the fxxking. I wanted to relax and enjoy like a dead fish but he's too energetic. Once he got going, he started pushing me around. First to the spoon sideways then to the missionary. He grabbed my legs and forced them wide. Got onto the bed lay on top of me and kissed me all over while his lower body still pumping into me. I wanted to maon but I imagined people already gathering outside listening so I stopped.

He whispered. "are you feeling good? Why aren't you moaning?" That's a polite way to say don't act like a dead fish, show some interest.

I whispered, "people listening outside."

"So what? Let them listen also no harm. Why you still so scared people know you are bottom?"

"No lah why you say that?"

"Because you act so butch just now. Haha, condom in your ass. This is the first time I seen such thing. Very clever. But that uncle like someoneelse. Too bad. If I didn't see that condom I also didn't know you like to get fxxked."

"Yeah then so you happy now?" I said sarcastically.

"Waah, getting fxxked you still so yahyah. Like that I must show you some colors then you know my power."

He turned me over and penetrated me from behind. Then he picked up the pace and really rammed down till the bed rattled and the smacking of his pelvis onto my buns made very loud noises. I can hear people pushing at the door now to test if they can see action inside. "Walan eh, inside the people sure enjoy like fxxk."

"See people already know lah. don't need to act anymore." he took a short break to turn me over just to tell me that.

"Come lah uncle open legs wide like a good bottom," he commanded.

"Shhhh, they can hear you," I whispered.

"Shhhh, sorry."

He pushed into me. Then pulled out and suddenly switched on the light.

I tried to switch it off.

"Like that better. I like to see that you enjoy since you so quiet."

"What's there to see. Switch off the light please." I think it's better to act less butch else he'll try more funny stuff.

"Got. I like to see your hole." He actually licked my hole. I moaned at the sudden surprise.

"Waah you got big hole already can birth baby already." He's teasing me cruelly. " Your boyfriend must be enjoying himself very much."

"I have no boyfriend." I wanted to sound proper.

"No boyfriend then wahlan eh, must be so many men enter already." He's a damn smartalec.

He got up and penetrated me. He banged into me,"got or not?" Banged into me, "got or not?"

"Got got, you are my boyfriend," I surrendered.

"Like that better. If not later I sure call you aunty then you know. That means you like me a lot. Then show me some moaning if not I not happy."

Groan. Moan. I let myself go naturally. Just hoping that I don't start looking more like an aunty.

He looked into my eyes, I looked away. "Still so shy. Wait I make you so happy you'll die in my hands."

I moaned louder. He fxxked harder. After a long time, I was almost ready to cum. I whispered to him, "harder, harder.."

Suddenly he stopped. He lightly tickled my very bloated and red cock head. "You cum too fast, must slow down. I am not ready. This condom too thick difficult to cum."

He removed his condom. We got into 69 position. He made me suck his cock while he fingered my ass. I tried to finger his ass but he pushed my finger away. I tried again later, he jumped when I touched his hole. He got up, put on another condom and penetrated me again.

Then he made me stand against the door. I can see shadows around the frame of the door and below as people tried to listen in. He banged me hard from behind. Just one thin door frame apart, I can hear people talking while I rattled the door each time he slammed into me. I moaned involuntarily knowing that the people outside can hear very clearly. "Aiyoh, they want to bring the house down already."

With a loud grunt, he went. "ah ahhhhh" as he ejeculated into me.

"Eh eh, you hear inside got people cumming so loud, hahaha" I hear them as I too started shooting my cum onto the door and moaning loud.

He pulled out his cock and kissed my ass. He threw the condom into the bin and we put on our towels. Suddenly he opened the door and left. I quickly shut the door while the nosey people tried to look in. I waited a moment before I opened the door trying to act cool. Just as I was stepping out, the man next door was just stepping out too. He looked at me and smiled knowingly. I quickly walked to the showers to clean up.

The guy who just fxxked me was showering. I showered beside him and we chatted a little. The man next door showered beside us. They seem to know each other. No wonder they were showering together before.

"Waah brother, you really played very hard tonight. I can hear you so loud, make us all very jealous" the older guy said.

"No lah, you also make noise then I join in," my top laughed.

"Tonight got many people, good business." I tried to join them making small talk.

"Yeah, look look I think you need to clean your toes," my top pointed down and I looked. Suddenly I realised what he was trying to say. I bend over pretending to clean my toes and I saw him pulling the older guy's hand to finger my ass.

The older guy started playing with my ass. The excitement of doing it in public was turning us all on. I braced myself on the wall and spread my legs. He stood behind me as he washed the soap from us both. I felt behind me looking for his cock. I found it already half hard.

My top said, " brother, let's go to a room. You want?"

We quickly put on our towel as someone was coming in. They led me quickly to another room. Obediently I bend over to offer my 2 orifices for them to play.

"See brother, he is very obedient. You want to use which hole?" my top was pleased that I was so automatic in the shower and now.

"Of course the fxxk hole since he want to open so willingly." the older guy grabbed my butt and slammed his condom cock inside.

Once the problem of letting them know I am a bottom was settled, I was well used again for almost an hour. Anything goes as usual. First time shy. 2nd time I was already loose.

"Alamak, brother you open his hole until so loose I cannot cum 2nd time."

"Eh, then he can squeeze his hole tight. for you." my top looked at me.

Frankly, I was already too tired down there and it's getting sore and numb as well. "Sorry, I'm tired already.Servicng you 2 is really too much for me."

"Okay lah, let's call it a day and save our cum okay?" the older guy tired as well.

"Okay. Maybe next time."

With that we ended the 3-some.

The reason a top would be looking for a old btm would be because they're easy, they give full service without complain, they have great ass kungfu and perhaps they've a pleasant personality.  Or maybe cos the top is looking for a loose btm. Lol...

7 hours ago, LoveCum said:

most old Btms like myself are considered useless by wife. hence we have no choice or be picky. :(

Aww, hugs. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.